Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18112 times)
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:22:13 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

Dividing one’s salary is an effective method for an investment. A good standards of percentage when it comes to invest would always be around 25-35%, this is he safest division that one could gamble in an investment. However, if you wish to earn more, then you need to increase beyond he standards.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SapphireToken

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 10:29:13 PM

In my view, I will spend 50% my salary for Bitcoin. Bitcoin always grow, therefore, I can believe I will earn money when investment.

You must be earning huge salary then, or you can somehow survive without food and paying fees Cheesy  50% sounds impossible to invest somewhere, i tried to spend as less as possible one month and in the end i could invest only 9% of my salary! Now that number is lower, around 60$ a month as  their price is huge now so i can't buy more.
If he can afford to put up 50% then let him be since we do have different decisions on handling our salary but as you said maybe he do have huge salary because putting up half of your salary would really be risky.How would you pay up expenses on daily living with the other 50% left on your salary unless if its big then its not a problem as long you do know the risk you are facing on here on bitcoin investment.

Agreeed. All investments have the potential to go to $0. Be mindful of your investments and market turning points.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:13:41 PM

Before even trying to have a percentage set in for investing in cryptocurrency you need to find out first how much do you need in our salary to cover up your expenses? As it is one of the crucial information needed in order for you to know how much residual income you have. Division of salary will not be followed if you don't have the proper financial planning. You need to have the best estimate possible in order for you to have a comfortable and continuous funding for your investment.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:57:38 PM

In my view, I will spend 50% my salary for Bitcoin. Bitcoin always grow, therefore, I can believe I will earn money when investment.

You must be earning huge salary then, or you can somehow survive without food and paying fees Cheesy  50% sounds impossible to invest somewhere, i tried to spend as less as possible one month and in the end i could invest only 9% of my salary! Now that number is lower, around 60$ a month as  their price is huge now so i can't buy more.
If he can afford to put up 50% then let him be since we do have different decisions on handling our salary but as you said maybe he do have huge salary because putting up half of your salary would really be risky.How would you pay up expenses on daily living with the other 50% left on your salary unless if its big then its not a problem as long you do know the risk you are facing on here on bitcoin investment.

Agreeed. All investments have the potential to go to $0. Be mindful of your investments and market turning points.
You can not say this is the potential, this is the risk of the market and the worst situation for investment. Actually, no one accepts the big loss as 0$ after all (means this loss made trader lost all money). However, it is very rare while the internet can provide the alert before it happens. You can lose a lot of money, but it will not "big" like that.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:40:49 AM

Just take the excess in your salary pay first the bills and the daily needs.then the remaining will be allocated for investing.then upon doing that process join campaigns so you could gain another funds to add in your investments from that circulation u would gain more and more as process go
It depends on the salary you are receiving monthly.I normally invest all my remaining amount in salary after my all expenses.I think 30% may be a reasonable amount of the salary to be invested in bitcoins.You can meet your expenses from the salary and the remaining may be invested to get profit from market of bitcoins.If you hold on bitcoins for longer time , there may be more chances of profit from your capital.
tmawheba

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:53:48 AM

Since 2008, I am receiving salary from the month salary I plan and divide it accordingly. One part is for my house rent, second one for food expenses, third one for my children school fees and related expenses, forth one is medical and miscellaneous. What ever balance in hand I save it and having plan to invest some where. Luckily I came to know about bitcoin and I am learning about it.

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:42:23 AM

Users who had the habit of dividing the salary and use upon different needs and on bitcoin buying regularly were highly benefited. Now it's the time for us to divide the salary and invest into different cryptocurrency available and in specific bitcoin gives a confirmed earning on our divided spending.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Dek!

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:42:55 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

I save 20% of my salary to buy bitcoin whatever bitcoin price at that time. I have plan to sell all my bitcoin if bitcoin hit 10.000 USD.
So if bitcoin price down that's an opportunity for me to buy bitcoin.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:50:10 AM

That depends on your average monthly salary. Investing in cryptocurrency should be set aside if your income is not enough for your basic needs. Let's say, you're average monthly income is $3,000. That amount will be enough to be divided according to your needs, and some part for cryptocurrency investment. 33% of that ($1,000) will be a good start for trading in cryptocurrency. I don't recommend bitcoin at this point because its price is too high for now to buy. Altcoins like waves, ripple, and steem are ideal starter pack for crypto-trading. you can buy a lot of these 3 altcoins with $1,000. You can divide $1,000 into 3 parts or invest all $1,000 to one of these three (but the former is better). Take note that this is monthly basis. It's your choice if you want to add more investment for the mext month or not.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:07:28 PM

30% is enough but it still depends on how much is your salary. What I recommended is good for average earners but if yours is more than that then go above 50%. If you are also a breadwinner of your family, 10% is a good percentage.
Question about dividing your salary entirely depends upon total amount you earn on monthly basis. If you are the sole bread earner of your family then I think that you must not get into the trading of cryptocurrencies much because if you are unlucky someday then the loss that it would cause you might not get compensated easily.

Being a beginner in this field only about 30% of your total income is quite enough to used for this purpose and the rest of it must be spent for the daily needs and the rest of it should be saved up beside until the time comes when you actually confident about your knowledge in this field and are ready to apply at for getting the best possible outcomes.

I usually invest 25% of my salary into btc and this is really fascinating me as I am living in the well developed country and here bitcoins are accepted as payment also and as I become short of money this coin really help me to use it as money and I am investing into this coin for the secure future of my loved ones so that after the retirement I can give them each and every thing they want so invest some of your salary too.
Simply first estimate about the monthly expenses and then invest rest of amount in the bitcoin and bitcoin is now accepted as payment so no need to worry about the money need if you are living in the first world country then you can use bitcoin as currency also and as I am investing 35% of my monthly salary into bitcoin because I believe that this coin will surely change my days and I will be able to enjoy my life lavishly.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:01:14 AM

Well dividing our salary is very good idea so we can manage it better, the 70% of my salary is i use for investing here in bitcoins and in altcoins, but i am just buying when the price of this coins is will dumped and the other 30% of my salary is i use for my daily needs in life and for my families daily needs also.

Gategold

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:59:11 AM

I believe trading and joining marketing campaign in this forum are better than mining cause with mining you have to invest a lot of money to purchase exploration machine and it decide to try lengthy to obtain your money-back using the diff at this time. I'm also earning money by buying and selling and joining marketing campaign in right here but I avoid using my money to industry, I only use BTC I gained from strategies and then try to learn and produce with trading
Mining is hard to do, it's tools is very expensive. Joining ICO is better than mining, many projects are success then makes the investors get many profits.

ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:36:21 AM

This is a sound decision, you need to allocate your money and learn how to prioritize. If you are a salary man, make sure that you also do investments and try to learn from it, then as time goes by make sure that you can invest half of your salary, in order for you to gain more profit. We must learn how to do budgeting, in order for us to determine, how we can tolerate the market, if we can give all our extra money to investments. There is a good allocation of money that you need to do, first will be the dues and securiy, those are the needs, then savings, then investments, and what is left, should be you expenses,  like buying clothes or shoes, in time, you should have allotted more of your money on investments and savings than your expenses.
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:33:14 AM

As a first timer, just try to invest 10% of your salary. Do not risk a big percentage of your money just yet. As soon as you receive the profit, increase the percentage allocation relative to the confidence and trust that you are giving bitcoin.

alexpayne

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:56:01 AM

My salary is about 700$ per moth, so i spent 450$ each money to invest in Bitcoin , hope someday i will be rich soon.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
pruvast

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:08:54 AM

Find a percentage of your salary that you can afford to lose. There is no need to put yourself in debt just so you can hold more cryptocurrency.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:11:43 AM

30% is enough but it still depends on how much is your salary. What I recommended is good for average earners but if yours is more than that then go above 50%. If you are also a breadwinner of your family, 10% is a good percentage.
Question about dividing your salary entirely depends upon total amount you earn on monthly basis. If you are the sole bread earner of your family then I think that you must not get into the trading of cryptocurrencies much because if you are unlucky someday then the loss that it would cause you might not get compensated easily.

Being a beginner in this field only about 30% of your total income is quite enough to used for this purpose and the rest of it must be spent for the daily needs and the rest of it should be saved up beside until the time comes when you actually confident about your knowledge in this field and are ready to apply at for getting the best possible outcomes.

I usually invest 25% of my salary into btc and this is really fascinating me as I am living in the well developed country and here bitcoins are accepted as payment also and as I become short of money this coin really help me to use it as money and I am investing into this coin for the secure future of my loved ones so that after the retirement I can give them each and every thing they want so invest some of your salary too.
Simply first estimate about the monthly expenses and then invest rest of amount in the bitcoin and bitcoin is now accepted as payment so no need to worry about the money need if you are living in the first world country then you can use bitcoin as currency also and as I am investing 35% of my monthly salary into bitcoin because I believe that this coin will surely change my days and I will be able to enjoy my life lavishly.
you have the percentage of investment then it is up to you how much percentage you can give on investing then the other it is up to you on how or where you can pit it is depends on the state of living or is this where you can get all of your expenses if this may yes you really have to divide it then learn to manage it , Yes we can say all here that bitcoin can change our daily livings unlike before.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:16:33 AM

Like you I'm also a regular employee, I do take 5-10% of my salary for investments. I think it's the ideal percentage if you are just earning enough to support your family needs. Proper allocation of salary is indeed the hardest part of the process but you must always put into consideration your personal expenses. Adjusting of percentage for investment is quite easy as days or years go by. But don't rush into things, calculate and evaluate it first. If you don't have a family to feed yet then I guess 20-30% of your salary is feasible.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:34:58 AM

Salary is sacred, for the initial capital it is enough to allocate 20% one time or, at most, 2 times. And then already spend money on the family or improvement. Well, and quietly engage in their small business.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:57:48 AM

I am an employee and my salary is not enough to sustained every expenses in my family.Budgeting is my way to make it enough for my payables ,until my husband found bitcoin it became our extra income ,I saves my earnings in bitcoin and when I withdraw it I put it in the bank for savings.100% percent of my salary is for my payables and 100 % salary in bitcoin  is for my savings for some future purposes of my children.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: