Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:08:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18121 times)
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:08:06 AM

Make in Bitcoin is promising high return profit but also will be any risk there. So in my opinion maksimum by portfolio 60% for make investment in Bitcoin and other 40% for fiat for daily needed and this is good portfolio. And dont put all money in Bitcoin, Because we dont know exactly what happen with Bitcoin later.

Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:08:32 AM

You can use it according to the needs that they want. If I were I would use 30% for bitcoin stocks, 40% for altcoins and 30% for ICO projects.

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:10:06 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

That is actually a good idea. I usually do this as well whenever I want to invest on something. I believe that it is safer to divide than to invest on something on full amount, I guess the earning would be high as well, still I consider that move as a gamble. The most safest way that I can think of is maximum of 60% of the salary can go to investment.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:01:23 PM

In my view, I will spend 50% my salary for Bitcoin. Bitcoin always grow, therefore, I can believe I will earn money when investment.

You must be earning huge salary then, or you can somehow survive without food and paying fees Cheesy  50% sounds impossible to invest somewhere, i tried to spend as less as possible one month and in the end i could invest only 9% of my salary! Now that number is lower, around 60$ a month as  their price is huge now so i can't buy more.
If he can afford to put up 50% then let him be since we do have different decisions on handling our salary but as you said maybe he do have huge salary because putting up half of your salary would really be risky.How would you pay up expenses on daily living with the other 50% left on your salary unless if its big then its not a problem as long you do know the risk you are facing on here on bitcoin investment.

Agreeed. All investments have the potential to go to $0. Be mindful of your investments and market turning points.
You can not say this is the potential, this is the risk of the market and the worst situation for investment. Actually, no one accepts the big loss as 0$ after all (means this loss made trader lost all money). However, it is very rare while the internet can provide the alert before it happens. You can lose a lot of money, but it will not "big" like that.
No, no It is not like this you should invest the divided part of the salary I mean you should invest the amount of the money that you can invest and the bitcoin will give you the profit because now it is very good to have the bitcoin is the life so just relax and you can invest the small amount In the bitcoin and you can join the bitcoin signature campaign as the bitcoin part time job.
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:16:26 PM

Yes, that is a right decision. Spend amount of your money to invest in Crypto. You will earn money

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:57:56 AM

maybe if you have a lot of dependents, I think 10% is very much if you can do it, otherwise do not be forced or you will soon sell your assets if you force it. I invested 30%
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:56:47 AM

Saving money in bitcoin is more and more effective then conserving it in bank or in your house because if we have seen the past good reputation for bitcoin then the bitcoin rates are growing day by day due to which if you can reduce your cost now then as time passes you will get enough more income than your saving amount.
Exactly! Dividing your salary is really a very important thing and you actually need to be very much careful as you have to divide your salary in way that you may be able to allocate some good amount of money for all the things.

You need to list down all you needs and then you have to decide in a way so that you may be able to have some money not only for investment but also for saving for future needs as well.

scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:16:45 AM

maybe if you have a lot of dependents, I think 10% is very much if you can do it, otherwise do not be forced or you will soon sell your assets if you force it. I invested 30%
10-30% is really less man. I think if you want to make a really good profit you have to invest at least 50% your salary to earn the good profit.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:34:07 AM

Personally I allocate around 20% of my salary to invest in bitcoin. It is either for long term or for daytrading. It really depends on what is the market condition. If bitcoin is on a rally and heading to ATh, then I really disregard it to avoid FOMO. In this case I really look forward to invest in big market altcoins. Big percentage of my salary is being allocated in savings and investing. As of now, I am saving for building a mining rig. Through this, I can have a passive income that run side by side with my salary and bitcoin income. Then the remaining percentage is for my bills, daily expenses and some for leisure. It is all about money management. I don’t earn much from my work, but with right allocation I can somehow earn and enjoy at the same time .

vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:29:23 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

I remember when I was new in Bitcoin world, i invest only 20% of my salary,  because i don't know yet what to do to gain profit, I study first how to work in trading, as time goes by, I learn some strategy of my friend, from 20% of my profit becomes now almost 50%  as of now I don't need to use my salary anymore just to work in Bitcoin, cause I already have some Bitcoin that I have earn from my past work just signature campaign and trading.
BitcoinSniper

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:38:59 PM

I'm dividing my salary to the needs of my family especially my house.I want to fixed it little by little.As I go for compaigns,now Im expecting for my salary to the needs of my salary for my house and to stablish my own business to have a fix income of my hushband.Maybe I will steady at bitcoin because through this I can reach my goal to have a better life.And I think not just better but a rich life.That one of this days I can do all my plans in the future to reach all who needs to be save spiritually until where I could reach the budget.
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:37:18 AM

Most of employees, Expenses is higher than salary. That is why you should divide it into necessary expenses.
hookcoin

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:24:02 AM

I divided my salary into 3 parts. One part I give to my family, one part I use for personal activities and one part for me to save. I use the savings to invest in Crypto. Very lucky I get a lot of profit from it.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:36:02 AM

Most of employees, Expenses is higher than salary. That is why you should divide it into necessary expenses.

Yeah it's true that's why proper management is important. We should know and prioritize our needs versus our wants. And so I'm saving my 30% fron my salary to invest here and the rest is for my family including my needs. And when I have spare money I'd made sure that I bought it some alts.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:45:19 AM

I usually allocate a few percent of the total remaining salary I get. I allocate 50% of the total remaining salary I get after deducting various needs every month. Maybe that's pretty much, but I'm sure to invest the most money I have because I think cryptocurrencies have a bright future. The price increase can make me get a lot of profit.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:16:31 AM

I would definitely percentage each expenses example like  10% of salary is for dream of anything that you want most then 40% for family(such as allowance bills like water electric)and 50% is for foods .
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:40:30 AM

You can use it according to the needs that they want. If I were I would use 30% for bitcoin stocks, 40% for altcoins and 30% for ICO projects.
But he still need to fulfil his daily needs, I think he can divide his salary into three parts, 33% for fulfil his daily needs, 33% save in bank and 34% invest in bitcoin or other investment, I Think its good to make sure that he will still have money if his investment is fail.

Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:44:10 AM

I cannot give you a percentage because your need is beyond my knowledge. Just leave aside some savings in fiat as well because there are also some urgent needs arising every now and that you will really need some fiat. But of course, after your daily needs such as bills, groceries, budget for your children, transportation, and so on are already provided and some savings are also being managed, then the rest may be devoted to Bitcoin and other crypto investments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:45:06 PM

But he still need to fulfil his daily needs, I think he can divide his salary into three parts, 33% for fulfil his daily needs, 33% save in bank and 34% invest in bitcoin or other investment, I Think its good to make sure that he will still have money if his investment is fail.

That's right. You can't divide your salary into thee and then spend everything on crypto. If i'm going to do that then i might as well just put the bulk on btc which is now proving to be a lot more profitable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:09:29 PM

I think you should dividing your salary into these parts : 50% on your needs, 30% on stable investment and 20% rest is in Bitcoin or new ICO project.
I agree, we have our need in our daily lives so we must keep sone of our salary in reality. Also, the value of Bitcoin is not stable so we must also invest on other investment to make sure our profit. And the rest of our salary is for Bitcoin; to have higher profit in case that the value gets high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: