Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18116 times)
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

When I see the potential of the crypto and bitcoin market. I saw that was a good opportunity for me to change my way of life, and that bitcoin and crypto changed my mind. Being aware of it is an opportunity but also a risk. I have set up a savings account with 40% of my monthly salary for investment. This is always beneficial for the right time to buy as right now.

Honestly, it never depends on the market situation. I try not to spend over 35% of my salary (and income as well)  to Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. This business is profitable, but it is risky, thus I keep the rest of the money.
We all know that bitcoin brings to us lots of risks ,so you and me both have to be more careful. Everyone has their own salary, maybe some gets high salary but some get low, therefore every of us should be careful in using money for bitcoin. Especially, I’ve seen many people who have a significant interest in crypto market and he thought that use money for bitcoin can give him much more richer, but finally  in a short time, he lost all. Therefore, I advise all of us should be think carefully foremost take your money for this market, you can use 30% of your salary for it, it’s better.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:04:12 PM

There should be a proper allocation of your salary. First is to set a part of it for your family, like basic needs. Then after that, you may have savings or options to invest on it. Then, afterwards it will benefit you duet to earnings of your investment.
Cryptolord55

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:39:33 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
will depend on how much is your salary, monthly expenses and how much can you risk in crypto. Let's say you have a pretty good job ans you can save up to 30% of your salary. For me just take the 10% for emergencies and then take all in the remaining balance in Bitcoin. It is better to invest in BTC now because it's price is not sourging to 10000 dollars.
That is if you really want to buy some BTC, but you can work to earn it like what we are doing. Signature camps and some trading.
If you're not experienced enough in trading don't trade the BTC that you've bought or else you're going to go broke. Hold it for the long term.
psychie

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:52:47 AM

Maybe 75 % of your salary is for daily expenses and utilities expenses, 15% for emergency fund and 10% for investment. But still it depends on your living standard.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

My advice as far as investing your salary in cryptocurrency  goes is to make sure all your bills are paid so that you don't become deprived of all the convinence that you enjoy and in worst case scenario become homeless.  After you must gave settle your bill,  invest aggressively into bitcoin.

mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:06:44 AM

This is so true, but I invest a portion of my salary in excess of our monthly expenses. I just hope this will go big in the future.

I also invest a portion from my existing budget.  The excess always go for our investment and hoping that someday it will grow so that i will not be having a hardtime to think where can i get some money for my children's tuition fee in school.
I think if you are dividing into  bitcoin and as a cryptocurrency  investment . I think it will be great because it will help them to have a great budget plan and they don't need to get in debt to pay their expenses because they will divide it properly and that is what everyone should do to avoid getting debt and also have financial problems. Always divide and diversify your money so you can have good flow of your cash.
Leon2_18

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

I think it is individual, depends on how much you spend per month and how much you earn, I allow myself to postpone the investment of 30% of my salary..
tm2k

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

Interesting topic op. Def some good stuff in here. Investment strategy is something I tried to figure out so long but failed miserably.
Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

If you are permanent employer and you have extra time and you want to do extra job then you have best option to work with bitcoins forum and also if you have saving money from your job salary then you can invest your money in bitcoin forum in various coins and earn enough money. but you should have enough knowldge about bitcoin when you starting working with bitcoin
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

This is so true, but I invest a portion of my salary in excess of our monthly expenses. I just hope this will go big in the future.

I also invest a portion from my existing budget.  The excess always go for our investment and hoping that someday it will grow so that i will not be having a hardtime to think where can i get some money for my children's tuition fee in school.
I think if you are dividing into  bitcoin and as a cryptocurrency  investment . I think it will be great because it will help them to have a great budget plan and they don't need to get in debt to pay their expenses because they will divide it properly and that is what everyone should do to avoid getting debt and also have financial problems. Always divide and diversify your money so you can have good flow of your cash.

Well its always a good idea to be able to budget your salary well. Instead of spending in things that aren't really helpful, it's good to just set aside am amount for savings and a little investment. You probably will be smiling a few years from now if btc will indeed go to the moon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:31:23 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

I would say only 5-10% ,
You have the funds to trade and invest on bitcoin but you cannot risk a major proportion of salary in it . If you are an expert in trading then you can investing a higher percentage but if you are new to it then i suggest you to start low key .
Trading needs a little experience and tactics to know whether the trade will be beneficial or you will end up getting heavy loss.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

I personally distribute 30% of my daily allowance for living, 15% for my parents, 15% for entertainment, 20% for Bitcoin and the remaining 20% I accumulate in cash for myself. That's about my monthly salary. I know each person has different ways, but my way feels better

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

It is important that we secure a part of our salaries to be sure that some part of it will grow and would help us earn more. I think 10% would work already if we'll invest it to have more earnings. We have a lot of things to pay and to spend for but making sure the we devide something for our investment is really an advantage for our future.
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:32:57 PM

It is important that we secure a part of our salaries to be sure that some part of it will grow and would help us earn more. I think 10% would work already if we'll invest it to have more earnings. We have a lot of things to pay and to spend for but making sure the we devide something for our investment is really an advantage for our future.
I would be against the employer to provide part of the salary in the crypto currency. This is due to the fact that the crypto currency for today does not have any stability at all. Thus, wages will not have a fixed amount.

HELLO EVERYONE.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:46:33 PM

I would be against the employer to provide part of the salary in the crypto currency. This is due to the fact that the crypto currency for today does not have any stability at all. Thus, wages will not have a fixed amount.

Why don't you need bitcoin at stable price. No use with this stability in bitcoin. For example, consider is stable at certain value then what will be your profits. Obviously Nill.Bitcoin is a asset and a currency. Unless price fluctuates, you can't buy at low value and sell at high value. This will happen only if the price will fluctuates to both end.In case, bitcoin was stable. No use for the investors and they won't get for investment.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

Well, dividing your salary is a good thing, since you need to start to invest and do maximize what you have, see first how much money your income for the month, less some portion for investment at least 10% of  your total income, 10% for savings then allocate the 80% for your expenses.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

Personaly I wouldn't like my salary to be paid in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. Not even partialy. Maybe as a bonus or some extra reward, but that is all.
It's too volatile and I like to know what is the amount of money that I will have each month to spend for my needs.
But I would like to invest a part of my salary to bitcoin but that would only be the part that remains after I cover all my expenses and that I don't need anymore. Speaking of percentage that could be around 5%.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

There are many ways investing in bitcoin like joining different bounties, you can also invest and much safer,but it depends to you, if your salary is enough for your daily expenses, your priorities then you also divide your salary,if theres an excess ,try to invest and start with a small amount and keep continue believing in bitcoin someday it will grow,investing is too risky just invest what you can afford to lose.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:10:04 AM

for me if you have 100% saving 60% budget for everything 20% invest 20% . in this kind of way . you are sure that you still have savings . sometimes the investing is unoredictable .
ELEL_ELEL

Activity: 177

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

It's really hard to devide my salary because it's really not enough for my kids as a single mom.The price now is very expensive so l need an extra income. But as I've read comments there are lots of  rich people now created by bitcoin. So lm inspired also to be one of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: