Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:35:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43855 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

--snip--
And hopefully, Airdrop and Bounty distribution will not affects the current price of LEND.

I don't think that's possible, there are too many over-eager impatient bounty hunters out there that most likely will sell right after distribution. It'll drop, but see them as an opportunity to collect at cheaper price as the price will goes back up after the hunter-catastrophe.

When will distributed bounties?

There will be an announcement next week
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:18:00 PM

What are everybody’s thoughts on the future price of this? I’m a holder and will be keeping them as I think the company seems very solid.

50 dollar at the end of the year

Really? If it will happen I'll become a millionaire in my country. And I can buy a Lambo right away. I'll still hodling some LEND too.

And hopefully, Airdrop and Bounty distribution will not affects the current price of LEND.

When will distributed bounties?

Maybe this week. Someone also asked this question in ETHLend facebook official account and they answered
"January, more information will follow during week 2 (08/01-14/01)".
Ref: https://www.facebook.com/ETHLend/posts/1971757373144220?comment_id=1972297973090160&reply_comment_id=1972807936372497&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R4%22%7D

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
hanof

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:39:25 PM

I Join! The project promises to be interesting and new!
klax

Activity: 324

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

I am very curious if after the bounties are delivered the price will fall back. I will watch this project closely.

PONTUS   ★   INVESTMENT TOKEN - SALE STARTS ON 01.04.2022    ★   PONTUS
►   pontus.network   ◄
        ANN  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
cefo31

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:24:34 PM

LEND token is getting listed on OKEX — Over $1 Million USD in volume on ETHLend

https://blog.ethlend.io/lend-token-is-getting-listed-on-okex-over-1-million-usd-in-volume-on-ethlend-6a69878d3dfc
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

without doubt a very impressive project. the fact that previous milestones have been achieved is something to be recommended, I love how the team keeps raising the bar by setting new achievable and progressive milestones too. By the way I have to add it's a very strong team.

The listing on ED, HitBtc, Kucoin etc also says a lot of the success of this project. Two thumbs up fpr me!
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:51:43 PM

I am very curious if after the bounties are delivered the price will fall back. I will watch this project closely.

Sadly, it is quite expected, but on the other side, we'll better have that blast sooner than later, it's better to have those dumpers sell their coin soonest possible so we can start focusing on price build up without having to worry that unsupportive people will cause a major drawback.

It is their lost, though, as they'll have a rather small profit compared to if they hold longer when the price got stable and increases.
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

ETHLend and Enigma Partner to bring Secret Contracts to Decentralized Lending

We are excited to announce that Enigma, an off-chain network solving scalable privacy for blockchains, and ETHLend, the first decentralized lending marketplace are working towards a partnership that will help bring data and computational privacy to decentralized lending.

Enigma is an off-chain peer-to-peer network that enables different parties to jointly store and run computations on data while keeping data completely private through the use of secret contracts. Using Enigma’s secret contracts — smart contracts that keep sensitive data encrypted at all times — credit data on ETHLend will be processed and used in a decentralized ecosystem while using the off-chain Enigma Network, bringing more trust and security for users of the ETHLend dApp.

Moreover, ETHLend lenders will be able to use Enigma | Catalyst to devise lending and collateral management strategies by using user-curated data. Catalyst is Enigma’s platform for data-driven cryptoasset trading and investment that is built on their secure cryptofinancial data marketplace. This will help expand the ETHLend lending ecosystem by allowing for better financial management of funds.

https://blog.ethlend.io/ethlend-and-enigma-partner-to-bring-secret-contracts-to-decentralized-lending-f665fa24c7e4
nikolya1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:05:47 PM

ETHLend and Enigma Partner to bring Secret Contracts to Decentralized Lending

We are excited to announce that Enigma, an off-chain network solving scalable privacy for blockchains, and ETHLend, the first decentralized lending marketplace are working towards a partnership that will help bring data and computational privacy to decentralized lending.

Enigma is an off-chain peer-to-peer network that enables different parties to jointly store and run computations on data while keeping data completely private through the use of secret contracts. Using Enigma’s secret contracts — smart contracts that keep sensitive data encrypted at all times — credit data on ETHLend will be processed and used in a decentralized ecosystem while using the off-chain Enigma Network, bringing more trust and security for users of the ETHLend dApp.

Moreover, ETHLend lenders will be able to use Enigma | Catalyst to devise lending and collateral management strategies by using user-curated data. Catalyst is Enigma’s platform for data-driven cryptoasset trading and investment that is built on their secure cryptofinancial data marketplace. This will help expand the ETHLend lending ecosystem by allowing for better financial management of funds.

https://blog.ethlend.io/ethlend-and-enigma-partner-to-bring-secret-contracts-to-decentralized-lending-f665fa24c7e4

At the price, this had a negative effect
Schwitzer_Turbo

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:55:49 PM

At the price, this had a negative effect

I am of the Same Impression( i know the market is down but MANY other coins still making ground)
highnayem34

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

Very good project
nikolya1989

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:41:33 AM

What's happening? Why we falling? What a fuck?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:11:05 AM

Not sure if you're trolling or really protesting, as both seems silly. A fall and raise of cryptocurrency is extremely normal. If you can't bear to have price corrections, you should be selling when they reached 2500. If you only wanted to have a price raises and no drawback at all, buy lands, not crypto.
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

What are everybody’s thoughts on the future price of this? I’m a holder and will be keeping them as I think the company seems very solid.

50 dollar at the end of the year

Really? If it will happen I'll become a millionaire in my country. And I can buy a Lambo right away. I'll still hodling some LEND too.

Anything is possible in crypto, I will hold my LEND for a good while yet until Lambo Smiley
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

Looks very promising, I bought some at 0.36 cents a few days ago, hold for the long term.
nikolya1989

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

Not sure if you're trolling or really protesting, as both seems silly. A fall and raise of cryptocurrency is extremely normal. If you can't bear to have price corrections, you should be selling when they reached 2500. If you only wanted to have a price raises and no drawback at all, buy lands, not crypto.

No, it's not normal. All coins are growing, but this one is falling.
stacking9mm

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:12:11 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 11:27:30 PM by stacking9mm

LOL! Its amusing how many impatient noobs getting into crypto expect 100x gains in one day. I've seen so many noobs complaining on other bitcointalk boards and its hilarious how they cannot read a chart. How about you actually look at the 1 month chart and zoom out and look at the trend. If you look at many other cryptos right now most have been consolidating the same way after the bull run from the beginning of the year. Red days = buying opportunities in crypto and consolidation after a huge price increase is completely normal and healthy. Lend isn't some pump and dump crap coin. Lend has a real use case and successful project gaining partnerships and growing more everyday. If you cannot handle the minor price swings you really shouldn't be in crypto. Stick to the lottery. LOL!

My apologies for coming off sounding a little frustrated. Its just ridiculous how many noobs are entering the market and complaining about completely normal market conditions. For those savvy long term investors we will continue to accumulate more during the dips. Also know that I plan on holding and accumulating the dips way past 1$+. Profits favor those who are patient.
nikolya1989

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

Any updates soon? Against the background of the market, the coin looks very bad
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 11:04:51 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 11:26:15 AM by Apekool

Any updates soon? Against the background of the market, the coin looks very bad

Maybe it's worth looking into what you bought in the first place.

For example, what is the application for the token, and does it really need a separate token?

Well as it seems the token serves as an intermediate between two parties who agree upon a loan/borrow. This makes it pretty easy. For the token to become high in demand people would have to use the service by such demand that their own means of token supply has become insufficient. That would form the basic for the price estimate.

But before you go there, check out the ETHLend Dapp, because a quick look on the loans itself can give more insight than 20 pages of forum:

https://app.ethlend.io/main/3

I've just picked one at random, but I guess this borrower loaned several times and went to Binance with the currency, because it looked like this:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x3e83d4d1817c77d36c7fb91d270dcf13716a702a#tokentxns

The user spends approximately 40000 ETHlend, or actually the user puts that in a safe wallet until the loan is payed. There are some loans being funded and even finished I believe, though there aren't really that many. Within not much time you could easily check all the other loans and account for what amounts of ETHLend are being stored there as collateral/failsafe. As long as that total number doesn't get nearer to the market cap, which is over a billion, you can't really expect the price to rise because of the simple reason that other coins rise in price.

Also this isn't the only loan shark available, e.g. https://www.coinlend.org/, which doesn't seem to require an own token, hmm. Why was the token necessary in the first place? It's not required to have ETHLend tokens in order to get a loan on ETHLend it seems after you check out some loans. You can put EOS, TXP or whatever you have in your wallet as collateral, but please correct me if I'm wrong. So theoretically the ETHLend token cannot really be in demand because the need of it doesn't exist in the service app.ETHLend.io is offering.

So why would the price go up?

nikolya1989

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

I thought that this coin is much better than the SALT. But I was wrong. Salt is stronger... Very sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: