Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43855 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:04:07 AM

I got late to install eidoo, and bought LEND 07.01. when it was 2x this price - double slap in the face Embarrassed

You can try to hold them hard, the price might get stable and probably increasing after the bounty hunters dump their coins. Or maybe you can accumulate more during that next dip, so you'll get more once the price goes back up.
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:03:31 AM

How is Eido and Lend related? Is the airdrop for those who store their Lend in Eido wallet?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:41:38 AM

How is Eido and Lend related? Is the airdrop for those who store their Lend in Eido wallet?

Not really related as in sense of this is their joined airdrop (at least not that I know). Ethlend has their own project on this airdrop (AFAIK, eidoo also has their airdrop in a few days) and uses eidoo app as their media, just like how they use eidoo to help their ICO.

No, you don't have to have LEND or EDO on your eidoo wallet to receive LEND, all you have to do WAS download the app and complete the backup before 12th (10th?) of January.  It's too late if you do that now, though. The distribution had begun.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:51:24 AM

Hey i notice that there is an airdrop on 31th this month , can someone confirm this event ?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:59:08 PM

Hey i notice that there is an airdrop on 31th this month , can someone confirm this event ?

On 19th, you mean? The airdrop is on progress of distribution, to enroll you only have to have an EIDOO wallet. Read my post above
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:04:41 PM

Fallen 4 times in a week, are you kidding me? Die, you sons of bitches, I'm out

Yep. That concerned me too. Should be rising now even with distribution unless something is wrong we don't know about. How can the average (I considered EthLend above average) Alt-coin fall around 35% during this past correction and recover about 15% but not LEND? The distribution was not enough to account for a 60% drop!

Can a fellow contributor help me? I am lost how having an Eidoo wallet and LEND coins on an exchange gets you an airdrop. How can it be proven that you own the coins without them being in the wallet? Also, can someone point me to a site that will explain how to claim the airdrop? Thanks for the help.

I still like the company but want to see more communication to calm investors like me during massive drops like this. When the sky is falling, I want the company to tell us how they were maintaining safety on the mountain top.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:06:03 PM

Not really related as in sense of this is their joined airdrop (at least not that I know). Ethlend has their own project on this airdrop (AFAIK, eidoo also has their airdrop in a few days) and uses eidoo app as their media, just like how they use eidoo to help their ICO.

No, you don't have to have LEND or EDO on your eidoo wallet to receive LEND, all you have to do WAS download the app and complete the backup before 12th (10th?) of January.  It's too late if you do that now, though. The distribution had begun.

Is the airdrop based on the number of EthLend tokens you own or everyone with a wallet gets the same amount?

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:13:28 PM

Is the airdrop based on the number of EthLend tokens you own or everyone with a wallet gets the same amount?

Same amount. Here's from their pinned message in telegram:

Stani Kulechov Founder of ETHLend:
LEND airdrop officially started and will might take in total weeks to be completed for all wallets to avoid congesting the Ethereum Network and high transaction fees. Airdrop will be distributed between 171 691 Eidoo wallets (around 87 LEND per wallet). Snapshot was 10th Jan at 12 GMT, Eidoo wallets after this moment are not eligible.
[...]

Yep. That concerned me too. Should be rising now even with distribution unless something is wrong we don't know about. How can the average (I considered EthLend above average) Alt-coin fall around 35% during this past correction and recover about 15% but not LEND? The distribution was not enough to account for a 60% drop!

[...]

I still like the company but want to see more communication to calm investors like me during massive drops like this. When the sky is falling, I want the company to tell us how they were maintaining safety on the mountain top.

I started to wonder what exact kind of development will satisfy you...

In my own opinion, I prefer a slow but steady raise (hey, at least they are rising) than a sudden pump that's followed by a drastic dump. A steady rise means a healthy growth, a drastic increments... well, something is not right. At least that's what I think. I can't force people to think the same way.

If you wanted a more official explanation on why the rise is not as quick as you want to, join their telegram and ask them there, they're extremely active there, a proof that they haven't abandoned their project or planned a pump and dump.

Can a fellow contributor help me? I am lost how having an Eidoo wallet and LEND coins on an exchange gets you an airdrop. How can it be proven that you own the coins without them being in the wallet? Also, can someone point me to a site that will explain how to claim the airdrop? Thanks for the help.

Please refer to my explanation on previous post as I quote below

I have questions about your airdrop.

1)How can we take part to it? I download eidoo wallet, I set password and I did backup of wallet.

2)Have I to post here my eidoo address for reiceive this airdrop?

Hello, there is a quick FAQ bot on their telegram for this, you might want to go there if you want to ask other things as they are very attentive there. But, to make it simple, here's a detailed info from their blog about airdrop:

To receive this airdrop, in fact, you just need to download the Eidoo app on your device. It is free and available for both Android and iOS.

After downloading the app, you need to follow the wizard (enter your password, and complete the backup). This is a must if you want to receive the ETHLend airdrop.

Your Eidoo wallet can be empty, but it must be initialized by creating your password and completing the backup process.

In order to be eligible to for the LEND airdrop you need to download the Eidoo app before January 10th 12 p.m. GMT, date on which the snapshot will be taken.

We will reveal the exact date of the airdrop next week. Stay Tuned!
Fabriz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:17:11 PM

When will be distributed the bounties?
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

if on eidoo wallet may take a long time, they also say 1 week process
more than 200k who downloaded the wallet. . .
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:29:20 PM

if on eidoo wallet may take a long time, they also say 1 week process
more than 200k who downloaded the wallet. . .

Umm... That'll be the airdrops, on 19th, and  predicted to last for weeks. The bounty distribution themselves are not even started yet. It'll be on 31st of this month
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:54:12 AM

I am terribly concerned with what will happen once the distribution starts. The bounty hunters might drop the value of this coin. How stable is the coin in terms of massive selling? Is the ETHLend program active already meaning it is already a working company?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

I am terribly concerned with what will happen once the distribution starts. The bounty hunters might drop the value of this coin. How stable is the coin in terms of massive selling? Is the ETHLend program active already meaning it is already a working company?

Look at the bright side we will get another chance to buy this token at cheap price. In future this will be much bigger thing better keep supporting this.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

Any news?
I have Eidoo wallet & still didnt receive Lend tokens. should i do something in wallet? or it will be shown in main page?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:15:35 AM

Any news?
I have Eidoo wallet & still didnt receive Lend tokens. should i do something in wallet? or it will be shown in main page?

Yes, it will be shown in main page, and you don't have to do anything but wait. The airdrop themselves are done in phases, so maybe you're on their "next batch"?
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:00:06 AM

In the Bounty thread the manager said it will start from 31st January and will be distributed in weeks, each week is 2Million token to those who claim their stakes. Go to the thread now and claim your stakes if you have not claim your stakes, before it will be too late if it is not late already.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

In the Bounty thread the manager said it will start from 31st January and will be distributed in weeks, each week is 2Million token to those who claim their stakes. Go to the thread now and claim your stakes if you have not claim your stakes, before it will be too late if it is not late already.

Not too late. The deadline is on 28th of January, there still 5 days left.
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:23:10 PM
Merited by join2 (6)

Not too late. The deadline is on 28th of January, there still 5 days left.
you should not have to answer the question about bounty because there is a special thread in sub forum bounty altcoins, this is the place to discuss about ethlend project
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:15:13 PM

I received my ETHLends from airdrop. had 5 smartphone in home &  free tokens received in all of them. so ill Keep these free token for at least 6 month ....
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:40:47 PM

I received my ETHLends from airdrop. had 5 smartphone in home &  free tokens received in all of them. so ill Keep these free token for at least 6 month ....

Please when was the airdrop because I did not receive any information about any airdrop. I hope I will receive too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: