Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:46:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43855 times)
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:41:19 AM

This has got to be the most underpriced token out there.

Please can you explain because I seem not to understand this your statement. How is this token the most underpriced?

For me, one of the reason is their ICO is sold out as well the team behind this project is very solid like doing some partnership with a big project for example Eidoo.

And just want to remember all bounty hunters, today will start the bounty distribution. Ready some funds to buy some LEND.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

I have duly received the tokens as you promised. Thank you.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:00:15 AM

--snip--
And just want to remember all bounty hunters, today will start the bounty distribution. Ready some funds to buy some LEND.

The distribution has begun, and TBH, I think it works quite well. So far, there were no significant dump yet, just a small fluctuation, IMO. I'm not sure if it's because hunters from the first batch hadn't realized that the payment has arrived, ETH clogging finally (for the first time in history) do us a favor by holding their transfers (I don't think this is the case as the safe price is really low) or the first-batch-er is a strong holder like me.

Too bad, because I've literally been waiting for this day since one week ago in expectation of being able to buy and accumulate at below 0.0001
nguyentrongdai

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

Can I borrow any of my favorite tokens? Or its only available Eth and USD?

Hi, currently we can only use eth and eth pegged usd, but it is planned that on Q4, we will be able to borrow and lend 130 tokens that's erc-20 compatible.

You can read the full information here or join their telegram for a better discussion of token lending, collateral, and future developments.

Thank you
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

Price is under huge pressure of selling it looking weak hands are dumping so badly at the moment majority of the people taking profit early investors are still into a good position. But from my opinion this is good opportunity to at low price.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:48:37 AM

Price is under huge pressure of selling it looking weak hands are dumping so badly at the moment majority of the people taking profit early investors are still into a good position. But from my opinion this is good opportunity to at low price.

I wonder if it's merely because of the bounty hunters or some of the previous holders also influenced by the panic sell, because I don't think the bounty hunters dumping can affect that much without being 'backed up' by the panicked regular holders.

I came to that conclusion because I hold almost half of the first batch of bounty distribution amount (LOL) and I still hold mine strongly, only moving them from mew to binance for easier access and a prevention case. So it is safe to say that the rest of the first bounty hunters didn't have much room to stir chaos
payvnn

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

ETHLend enables zero fee lending when LEND is used as the medium of exchange and LEND will provide 50% fee reduction for LEND backed Ethereum loans
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:09:22 AM

PreICO and ICO words are still into the title this need to remove from there. OP should take action and make this changes I think this will create confusion for new investors.
9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:02:17 AM

It all sounds good and stuff, but this is such a new territory that some unexpected stuff can happen.  What if a large number of borrowers don't repay the loans, because first loans will be based on pure trust, there is no credit scoring system yet.  Do you really think ETHLend can survive the first large rate of defaulted borrowers?  Decantralized loans sounds good and stuff, but there is no security from government to enforce the borrower to repay.  I am not totally against this project just being skeptical this can be successful from first run, I think there will be a ton of problems with repayment, and some lending platforms will fail until stricter rules are in place and until credit scoring is matured.
doesn't the collateral put up for the loan remove the defaulting risk? this seems to be the most attractive part of Ethlend, only lending where you won't mind owning or taking delivery of LEND/etc if default occurs? well, i'm in for several reasons including aforementioned.

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:50:50 AM

It all sounds good and stuff, but this is such a new territory that some unexpected stuff can happen.  What if a large number of borrowers don't repay the loans, because first loans will be based on pure trust, there is no credit scoring system yet.  Do you really think ETHLend can survive the first large rate of defaulted borrowers?  Decantralized loans sounds good and stuff, but there is no security from government to enforce the borrower to repay.  I am not totally against this project just being skeptical this can be successful from first run, I think there will be a ton of problems with repayment, and some lending platforms will fail until stricter rules are in place and until credit scoring is matured.
doesn't the collateral put up for the loan remove the defaulting risk? this seems to be the most attractive part of Ethlend, only lending where you won't mind owning or taking delivery of LEND/etc if default occurs? well, i'm in for several reasons including aforementioned.

You are correct, one of ethlend feature is an eth or eth pegged usd as collateral. In case of default, the collateral will be transferred to the lender.

And actually, Reffi, you can stop being skeptical of their success on first run, as we can say that their first step is smooth enough, backed with a fact that they managed to connect over 3,000 eth loans.
Trimzi

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:16:17 PM
Merited by Numir (1)

I saw this lending platform today. I don't know how I have missed it.
With this one i think it will be no problems like with Bitconnect as they are different.
I like those mechanisms in ETHLand very good thing.
I advise everyone to read the whitepaper. Yeah it's one mile long, but it's a must.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

any announcements are planned that can have a positive impact on the price in the near future?
Numir

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:52:59 PM

I saw this lending platform today. I don't know how I have missed it.
With this one i think it will be no problems like with Bitconnect as they are different.
I like those mechanisms in ETHLand very good thing.
I advise everyone to read the whitepaper. Yeah it's one mile long, but it's a must.

This one is good for my pockets. Thank you for info.
At first I was like nope this is not the one, but I have read the whitepaper and I changed my mind.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:19:17 AM

any announcements are planned that can have a positive impact on the price in the near future?

We will be able to use other tokens as collateral, it's not so near, Q4, but it still a good news. This red WEEK of crypto is quite depressing, but I believe whichever coin can get through this "dark age" will be successful, as this dips will determine the strong community and holders with the less... superior ones.
pbleak
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:21:11 AM

Yep, this one is in perfect accumulate it timing.
pdahl

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

The beta UI is "scaring me off" from testing it Grin Any info when we'll have a bit more friendly UI?
identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

We will be able to use other tokens as collateral, it's not so near, Q4, but it still a good news. This red WEEK of crypto is quite depressing, but I believe whichever coin can get through this "dark age" will be successful, as this dips will determine the strong community and holders with the less... superior ones.
I hope you're right, I heard that 90% of all coins will disappear and those that remain will become really strong
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:23:36 AM

Hello everybody. The information is reliable? What will the coins burn? If this happens it will certainly be a great success for the coin. We'll wait for the good news.
-----------

I hope you're right, I heard that 90% of all coins will disappear and those that remain will become really strong
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

Hello everybody. The information is reliable? What will the coins burn? If this happens it will certainly be a great success for the coin. We'll wait for the good news.

Why did you decide that developers will burn tokens in the near future? I have not seen such announcements
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

Why did you decide that developers will burn tokens in the near future? I have not seen such announcements

Based on his quoted post, I believe he misinterpreted identifyuser's post by (mis)understanding his words of 90% as "90% of all (lend) coin will disappear" while in our conversation, identifyuser actually refers to coins as in tokens and other cryptocurrencies.

And to answer your question, I looked at the whitepaper link provided on the OP and they state that they won't do a burning. They will still do a buyback, but the bought coin will be airdropped to active users instead of being burned.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: