Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:14:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43855 times)
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

Do you know LEND has just received an award ?
Price will go up ?

Hello, when was that award and where please? Give more details to this information. As for the price, for sure it will, after bounty distribution is finished and bounty hunters finished selling their tokens.

They have a bounty thread for that, you can get a better discussion there, but as I've replied you anyway, I'll add the essential information: if the rules is not yet changed, the distribution happen every week, on Wednesday, capped for 2 millions LEND for each week. They have a list that shows the distribution order for each week.

--snip--
bounty distribution has ended long ago, and I think those who wanted to sell have already done so, the price is low not because of hunters

Wrong, read my post above this quote

You and @MOProgress are correct, the total token for distribution is over about 20million and it will be by batches where 2million is distributed a week. This mean the distribution will take about 10 weeks 2-3months and they started February 1st.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:09:02 PM

Do you know LEND has just received an award ?
Price will go up ?

Hello, when was that award and where please? Give more details to this information. As for the price, for sure it will, after bounty distribution is finished and bounty hunters finished selling their tokens.

https://blog.ethlend.io/ethlend-selected-as-a-finalist-for-2018-lendit-fintech-industry-awards-cacced26a633

Maybe he is referring to this article ETHLend selected as a finalist for 2018 LendIt Fintech Industry Awards. Which is great achievement I hope with current spirit the team will get succeed to win this award this ceremony will be held on April 10.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

Selling the tokens means that you close your positions on that particular tokens. The borrower might not want to close a position for multiple reasons. For example, the particular token might perform well in the near future or the tokens are scarce (for example due to the tokenization might be family business shares, art or rare commodities). In these circumstances, it would be convenient to pledge tokens instead of selling the tokens. Since the tokens are used as collateral, and once collateral call is introduced, the interest rate should be quite low.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:53:30 PM

How do you guys compete with a strong new players, like TokenLend?

Why you think they are more strong? They just copy ETHlend idea.  And their CEO builder and architect in education  Grin

I'd like to add a classic answer of "the early bird get the freshest or fattest or chubbiest worm", ethlend has established its name on people before tokenlend even aired.

Yes, ETHlend took this niche first. And they have working product already. So competitors have a small chances in this niche.
You're right, but the price of the token doesn't share your opinion when we get back to half a dollar?

Given that around two weeks ago we dipped to 0.07, and we undergo a bounty distribution every week, the price is improving and extremely stable, a proof that our community, both the token holders and bounty hunters, is very strong. Thus, a price growth is inevitable

They had a bounty? I didnt remember bounty here... Price still around 5x under ICO price. This is a good results for such short time.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
nevermindthebotox

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:35:13 AM

CoinSpot is proud to announce the listing of ETHLend(LEND)

https://blog.ethlend.io/coinspot-is-proud-to-announce-the-listing-of-ethlend-lend-on-february-23rd-2018-e76b03d1f078

February 23rd 2018. Australians now have access to buy LEND with AUD and sell LEND for AUD directly via CoinSpot
This is exciting news for LEND token holders enabling the quick turnaround into Australian dollars if required.
Coinspot then enables the ability to send FIAT to coinspot users personal Australian bank accounts.

$ and € next 

to the moon and beyond  Grin

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

https://blog.ethlend.io/coinspot-is-proud-to-announce-the-listing-of-ethlend-lend-on-february-23rd-2018-e76b03d1f078

February 23rd 2018. Australians now have access to buy LEND with AUD and sell LEND for AUD directly via CoinSpot
This is exciting news for LEND token holders enabling the quick turnaround into Australian dollars if required.
Coinspot then enables the ability to send FIAT to coinspot users personal Australian bank accounts.

$ and € next 

such serious news should immediately affect the rate of token, I do not understand why we are not yet 20-30 cents
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:24:31 PM

$ and € next 

such serious news should immediately affect the rate of token, I do not understand why we are not yet 20-30 cents

Maybe because the news broke on weekend, it was on 23rd, right? A Friday. I really hope the Australians finally absorbed this good news on monday earliest and pushed LEND forward, we can use another improvement
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

$ and € next 

Maybe because the news broke on weekend, it was on 23rd, right? A Friday. I really hope the Australians finally absorbed this good news on monday earliest and pushed LEND forward, we can use another improvement

But good thing is that this project is growing rapidly I also agreed with you on Monday we will some effect on movement of the price. On weekend major markets closed that's why price of btc is little down today but from tomorrow evening it will back in green mode.
Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

$ and € next 

But good thing is that this project is growing rapidly I also agreed with you on Monday we will some effect on movement of the price. On weekend major markets closed that's why price of btc is little down today but from tomorrow evening it will back in green mode.

news very quickly lose their relevance in the world of cryptocurrency, especially in the 21st century. I think Monday it is will be forgotten
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

$ and € next 

news very quickly lose their relevance in the world of cryptocurrency, especially in the 21st century. I think Monday it is will be forgotten

Well, if we can bump this thread up until Monday, we can negate that "relevance looseness" as we can make sure the Australian remember that they want to check that project that's on the news on friday when Monday come
nikolya1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

Nobody fucking cares about good news. The price just falls, because it is controlled by bots of some bitches
identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:21:45 AM

$ and € next 

Well, if we can bump this thread up until Monday, we can negate that "relevance looseness" as we can make sure the Australian remember that they want to check that project that's on the news on friday when Monday come
So came Monday, and with the price unfortunately did not happen anything good, it just else fell, I don't understand why.
nevermindthebotox

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

^this is actually a bit hilarious, first steps to make AUD fiat/crypto lending possible with obviously $ & € possibilities following price tanks  Grin

so crypto, and btw, binance 24h volume 640 ETH + 141 BTC....

Roll Eyes
nikolya1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

While the fucking manipulator does not press the button in the bot, there will not be any growth
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

Sometimes we need to stay positive when we make posts. For the price of your product to rise, you to paint it with positive tune. You don't talked down you business and expect people to patronise you. Some of the things that we do say in this thread causes panic to some crypto newbies making them to dump.
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

I never received the bounty award. Is it possible to get it now? I forgot about the project.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

I never received the bounty award. Is it possible to get it now? I forgot about the project.

Have you enlist yourself by submitting the final bounty calculation form? You can check their spreadsheet to see if you have or not, and if you haven't, try to contact ville through telegram, maybe he'll add you manually
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

Sometimes we need to stay positive when we make posts. For the price of your product to rise, you to paint it with positive tune. You don't talked down you business and expect people to patronise you. Some of the things that we do say in this thread causes panic to some crypto newbies making them to dump.
crypto newbies is not able to do a dump, this involved only large whales that are not going to pay attention to these posts
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:58:21 AM

Very interesting project, go ahead!
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:25:45 AM

🔎 Find out which are the 10 Most Used Collateral Tokens on ETHLend platform.
Recently we listed new tokens to be used as collateral on our platform. Currently, there is over 130 different ERC20 tokens to choose from when requesting a loan.

https://t.co/FLWZROAWgi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: