Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43853 times)
scotty595

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:18:12 AM

Hi All,

Scott from ETHLend here. Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the lack of love given to these bitcointalk threads lately, we've been so busy dealing with everything else including the impending launch of the new platform that some of our points of contact were neglected. To be honest, the best way to get in touch with us is via Telegram (t.me/ETHLend) or on our reddit (reddit.com/r/ETHLend/) as many of the staff are active there every day, however I will make sure to pop back here and check these threads more often. If anyone has any specific issues which are still outstanding, please let me know and I will do my best to resolve as soon as possible.

Thanks for all your support!
Scott
scotty595

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:24:28 AM

I was on telegram and ethlend says they have resolved the issue with unpaid bounties?  They claim they have no knowledge of censorship and use of bots is limited to lendy on  chat.  Just curious if @goodman4hire was taken care of and  the admin in telegram was being honest?

They are lying. Their bot keeps the price low on the exchange. It's tested.

Tested how? And how is it proven to be an ETHlend team developer bot keeping prices low? Maybe it's a whale trying to accumulate... Maybe it's an exchange bot. Or maybe it's just anybody with access to the exchange API (anybody) who has created a bot and has LEND picked as a trading strategy.
lannainvest

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:35:44 AM

Maybe it's just a bit swamped by the whole market
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

I was on telegram and ethlend says they have resolved the issue with unpaid bounties?  They claim they have no knowledge of censorship and use of bots is limited to lendy on  chat.  Just curious if @goodman4hire was taken care of and  the admin in telegram was being honest?

I don't think there's ever any issue with unpaid bounties, only scammers trying to claim someone's bounty, which then create a tangled mess as they claim and the opposite side re-claim, and so on.

The rest of the case themselves, IMO, are getting their payment normally.
scotty595

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:02:10 PM

I'm the admin he's referring to here by the way. Happy to answer any criticism of what I said head on.

Censorship: I won't remove anything unless it's spam or blatant lies, I'm more than open to having a good debate on anything from utility to app functionality to fees. Sometimes there are some miscommunications due to English not being everyone's first language but I have never seen anyone in the team blatantly censoring negative opinions. To me they are just opinions which everyone is entitled to, we know we're building (and have built) a kick ass platform which has real world application, some people might disagree, that's fine. We'll just keep on delivering what we promised. 

Bots: If someone can prove that we have bots controlling the price, I'd actually like to see (speaking 100% honestly here) as I would have something to say regarding that. Bots are everywhere, so I find it hard to think that just because there are bots trading on LEND, that it comes from anywhere within our team.

To back up my point around the bounty issue being cleared up:
-Issues with unpaid bounties that we're referred to earlier in this thread have been resolved. (proof of resolution here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/83n30x/how_ethlend_was_built_from_scamming_its_workers/)
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

They are lying. Their bot keeps the price low on the exchange. It's tested.

How you know they using the bot keep the price falling? Let's say the whole market and all the altcoin price have drop for a long time recently, what happen behind the market, 
I want to know time to buy more or sell it now.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
nikolya1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:07:22 PM

Ok, I have a question. Why the whole market is growing now, but only not lend? There are so many good news in Lend, such a wonderful team ... The price should now pierce the sky, but it is standing still. Where is the logical explanation for this?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

Ok, I have a question. Why the whole market is growing now, but only not lend? There are so many good news in Lend, such a wonderful team ... The price should now pierce the sky, but it is standing still. Where is the logical explanation for this?

Has it ever crossed your mind that the reason is probably because it's the very nature of a decentralized ecosystem? Everybody can influence the price, someone with lots of money can stack a lot of LEND, holding them, selling them partially and buying right back on conditions that they sees fit.

Or maybe, because the bounty payment is not yet finished. People are scared to buy in large amount, in fear of the next batch of bounty would dump right away and drastically dropped the price from the point where they buy.

Or maybe, because there are a lot of FUD and accusations made by some people here, I believe you can easily guess who *sugar smile*, which act as the effective contra of the good news.

Lots of reason. But I somehow still failed to see where it could be logical for the dev team to intentionally hold their price. Which stupid team would like to see their price stuck and steadily going down instead of having them ups? After lots of effort? And especially with a side effect that the fall will also became their failure? Illogical.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

Hi All,

Scott from ETHLend here. Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the lack of love given to these bitcointalk threads lately, we've been so busy dealing with everything else including the impending launch of the new platform that some of our points of contact were neglected. To be honest, the best way to get in touch with us is via Telegram (t.me/ETHLend) or on our reddit (reddit.com/r/ETHLend/) as many of the staff are active there every day, however I will make sure to pop back here and check these threads more often. If anyone has any specific issues which are still outstanding, please let me know and I will do my best to resolve as soon as possible.

Thanks for all your support!
Scott
good to see you here! this is very important when team is in touch with its investors
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

I was on telegram and ethlend says they have resolved the issue with unpaid bounties?  They claim they have no knowledge of censorship and use of bots is limited to lendy on  chat.  Just curious if @goodman4hire was taken care of and  the admin in telegram was being honest?

I'm the admin he's referring to here by the way. Happy to answer any criticism of what I said head on.

Censorship: I won't remove anything unless it's spam or blatant lies, I'm more than open to having a good debate on anything from utility to app functionality to fees. Sometimes there are some miscommunications due to English not being everyone's first language but I have never seen anyone in the team blatantly censoring negative opinions. To me they are just opinions which everyone is entitled to, we know we're building (and have built) a kick ass platform which has real world application, some people might disagree, that's fine. We'll just keep on delivering what we promised.  

Bots: If someone can prove that we have bots controlling the price, I'd actually like to see (speaking 100% honestly here) as I would have something to say regarding that. Bots are everywhere, so I find it hard to think that just because there are bots trading on LEND, that it comes from anywhere within our team.

To back up my point around the bounty issue being cleared up:
-Issues with unpaid bounties that we're referred to earlier in this thread have been resolved. (proof of resolution here: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/83n30x/how_ethlend_was_built_from_scamming_its_workers/)

Hi! I'm glad to see you here! When bounty-token destributoin is over?

diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:16:48 PM

Hello, when will be token distribution for Blog Bounty? I don`t received my tokens...
scotty595

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:49:27 AM

Hello, when will be token distribution for Blog Bounty? I don`t received my tokens...

It's all dependent on your position on the sheet (from the first page)

Looking at yours, it seems as though you should be in this weeks distribution - if you don't have anything by next week let me know and I can follow up for you.

Thanks,
Scott
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

ETHLend has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of ETHLend.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 11 days. (ETHLend is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing

judging by the activity of voting, I think we do not need this little-known exchange
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

ETHLend Roadshow continues: Infamous Sillicon Valley, San Francisco

Our roadshow took us straight from Spain to San Francisco. Flight was decent since we had wifi and you could actually get something done during the +10 hrs flight.. We arrived Monday evening at San Jose international airport and took our way towards San Francisco. More specifically Marina Bay area, that is where TokenFest was held.

https://blog.ethlend.io/our-ethlend-roadshow-continues-infamous-sillicon-valley-san-francisco-d1eba391f783
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:44:54 PM

Our roadshow took us straight from Spain to San Francisco. Flight was decent since we had wifi and you could actually get something done during the +10 hrs flight.. We arrived Monday evening at San Jose international airport and took our way towards San Francisco. More specifically Marina Bay area, that is where TokenFest was held.

https://blog.ethlend.io/our-ethlend-roadshow-continues-infamous-sillicon-valley-san-francisco-d1eba391f783

This is fantastic update and the schedule is also really impressive. This journey will continue with same momentum and this will attract a lot of new potential investors.
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:36:22 AM

This is fantastic update and the schedule is also really impressive. This journey will continue with same momentum and this will attract a lot of new potential investors.

I wish I had participated in this party.  Smiley
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

I do not know if you are new here or did not notice, but price appreciation discussion belongs to the trading group 🙂 We are keeping it real here and discussing about the platform, user experience, the technology behind it and community related stuff. Let me post you the link to the trading group:
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

charlie if you do own coins from ethlend i wouldent come here and spread fud you might get kicked and than when you have a question you wont have answers because you spreaded fud
tientien1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:44:18 PM

if you dont own the coin than spread fud but if you do it wouldent be smart to get kicked out of a chat when you own the
ir coin
is not just this coin it's crypto as a whole the main reason why some good projects go down is simply because bitcoin, when bitcoin goes down everything follows
camargoherrera

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:39:56 AM

i' m thinking about usd pegged loans..seems more difficult to get the loan.. and imo is the fear that ethereum goes up and then lender gets back less ether...this is a good sign market long term is bullish Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: