Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:00:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43855 times)
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:39:48 PM

🔔STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP: ETHLend is proud to announce a partnership with #Kyber Network, an #Ethereum based protocol that allows the instant exchange and conversion of digital assets:
https://t.co/1fH665t6fX

" About Kyber Network
Kyber Network is a decentralized and trustless exchange that enables instant conversion of crypto-assets with guaranteed liquidity. The Kyber protocol is a key to promoting liquidity of crypto-assets in the blockchain ecosystem and improving the public perception of tokens as a tradable asset class."

Nice!
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:07 PM

What happens when a borrower misses an installment on a usd pegged loan. Can the borrower just miss the payment, wait for a favorable price and eat the 5% or are they locked in at the due date rate
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:32 PM

quick question on ICX, its still erc20 token, what will happen if ICON announce switch to mainnet tokens and make deadline 1-3 month for change,  but somebody take loan for 180 days with ICX as collaterall ? Lender cant force borrower to pay back loan but in same time after 180 days erc20 wil be useless
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

what if present collateral value remains the same lets say 67% and borrower has no incentive to return , how lender can force borrower to close the deal , because for example end of the deal will be after the deadline of tokens swap. I just cant understand how you will avoid situation when lender can potentially stays with useless erc20 tokens
scotty595

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:31:45 AM

quick question on ICX, its still erc20 token, what will happen if ICON announce switch to mainnet tokens and make deadline 1-3 month for change,  but somebody take loan for 180 days with ICX as collaterall ? Lender cant force borrower to pay back loan but in same time after 180 days erc20 wil be useless

In this situation, I'd think the borrower would want to pay back the loan to get the ICX tokens so they get the new ones (unless the value drops below 100%, in which case the lender can claim). I guess it depends on exactly how ICX would handle the changeover - i.e. the individual change over strategy matters hugely - snapshot vs. exchanging tokens.
scotty595

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:33:19 AM

what if present collateral value remains the same lets say 67% and borrower has no incentive to return , how lender can force borrower to close the deal , because for example end of the deal will be after the deadline of tokens swap. I just cant understand how you will avoid situation when lender can potentially stays with useless erc20 tokens

Why would there be no incentive to return? The borrower couldn't get the new tokens either without paying the loan back and returning the ERC20 tokens?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:18:05 AM

Why would there be no incentive to return? The borrower couldn't get the new tokens either without paying the loan back and returning the ERC20 tokens?

Plus, there will be a reputation-based loan. This is one of LEND future goal, isn't it?

With reputation based loan, the borrower will more or less be forced to return his loan as a case of default will taint his record
scotty595

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:27:25 AM

Plus, there will be a reputation-based loan. This is one of LEND future goal, isn't it?

With reputation based loan, the borrower will more or less be forced to return his loan as a case of default will taint his record

Correct, we're releasing a gamified credit profile with the coming release next week. Super excited for it! Only the start - will eventually integrate with bloom scores etc also...
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

Correct, we're releasing a gamified credit profile with the coming release next week. Super excited for it! Only the start - will eventually integrate with bloom scores etc also...
I think this will be a big leap forward! Although the project is developing quite quickly
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

We can expect for big move very soon as like dev team is developing the features this will make this project more useful but it is worth to keep strong believe into the great future of this token surely this will be next big thing in decentralized lending era.
Zlata95

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:44:07 PM

STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP: ETHLend is proud to announce a partnership with Kyber Network, an Ethereum based protocol that allows the instant exchange and conversion of digital assets: https://blog.ethlend.io/ethlend-and-kyber-network-announce-strategic-partnership-b22e3c499aa7
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:45:04 PM

i would like to know if there's some way that the smart contract can see how much gas the sender is paying to run the contract and automatically refund that gas to the sender from a eth reserve in the smart contract. is not the case of ethlend but is for a research i'm doing but i don't know any smart contract expert so here i am
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

so there is no way to do something like i explained before, you know stani i'm working on the tether killer you talk some days ago
i think i have something that can really work
but before i want to explore all possible ways
tientien4

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:45:58 PM

i was aware of this problem, so i think it can be solved by creating a database with the avarage gas used on that particular smart contract and use it as a source
i hope to bring you some good news soon about it
i have to do some matlab tests
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:39:31 AM

i would like to know if there's some way that the smart contract can see how much gas the sender is paying to run the contract and automatically refund that gas to the sender from a eth reserve in the smart contract. is not the case of ethlend but is for a research i'm doing but i don't know any smart contract expert so here i am

If it's not ETHLend project, then asking here would be a little bit out of topic. But to answer your question, you can manually check the gas used for a transaction from etherscan, then you could re-send the fee used to the sender if you want to, although I think the amount will be quite small. And  wouldn't sending it back require another gas fee?
MiPe

Activity: 124

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

Very great news from the dev team for the community. ETHLend is a finalist at the 2018 Lendit conference and can win the Lendit fintech industry award. This can be a very good commercal for the project.

scotty595

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

Very great news from the dev team for the community. ETHLend is a finalist at the 2018 Lendit conference and can win the Lendit fintech industry award. This can be a very good commercal for the project.

Hopefully  Grin That would be amazing!
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

fact that they are finalists is already a huge advertisement for the project, I wonder how the victory will affect the price
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

What’s going on with lend? It’s been at a stand still for too long now, hoping for momentum
chayantoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

We are currently negotiating with other exchanges to get LEND token listed to provide more liquidity and an opportunity for the future application user to purchase LEND and enjoy the benefits of using LEND tokens on our decentralized application. ETHLend will also use 20% of collected fees to purchase LEND from these exchanges to reward active lenders and borrowers to increase user adoption and lending volumes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: