Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:49:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43856 times)
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:54:44 PM

When the lender chooses to fund a USD based Ethereum loan it does not result in loss when in case the Ethereum price increases and the lender receives less Ethereum from the borrower. In this occasion the lender receives the same value of Ethereum plus the gained interest since the value of the Ethereum increased. The situation is only seen as an opportunity loss, since in these price increases the lender would have gained more than anticipated from the interest of the loan.
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:54:54 PM

More importantly, not all lenders are Ethereum holders. ETHLend is used additionally by lenders from the FIAT economy that want to access the opportunities of global lending market. For this aim, Ethereum is a perfect way to fund within seconds loans from different parts of the world. Such FIAT economy based lender is mainly interested in deriving profit in FIAT such as USD than Ethereum.
CryptoNOK
Copper Member

Activity: 286
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:09:00 AM

Got an airdrop from you via Eidoo. Thank you for that!
Excited to see how this platform will work out in the future.

tokenswim.com - token-permissioned communities on the blockchain
scotty595

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

Got an airdrop from you via Eidoo. Thank you for that!
Excited to see how this platform will work out in the future.

Awesome! Thanks for the support!
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

More importantly, not all lenders are Ethereum holders. ETHLend is used additionally by lenders from the FIAT economy that want to access the opportunities of global lending market. For this aim, Ethereum is a perfect way to fund within seconds loans from different parts of the world. Such FIAT economy based lender is mainly interested in deriving profit in FIAT such as USD than Ethereum.
Absolutely agree with you. This is an amazing opportunity, a few years ago it was even difficult to imagine what is it possible.
scotty595

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:10:39 PM

Absolutely agree with you. This is an amazing opportunity, a few years ago it was even difficult to imagine what is it possible.

Yeah, it's pretty cool. I love the idea of people with USD etc, jumping online converting to ETH and getting some awesome crypto returns relatively risk free through the USD pegging option.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

PrimeStar_Support you are doing a stupid job to advertise your project with spamming into other projects. This kind of attempt looks like this could be a scam project so that please be responsible and promote this with better instead to try to hack other topic.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

Yeah, it's pretty cool. I love the idea of people with USD etc, jumping online converting to ETH and getting some awesome crypto returns relatively risk free through the USD pegging option.
I would be glad if a great idea also brought a wonderful income from growth of price
mokimarket

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:49:05 PM

whats the difference between ethlend, salt, lendingblock and other lending coins available
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

whats the difference between ethlend, salt, lendingblock and other lending coins available

ETHLend enables crypto-to-crypto lending while SALT's project, if I'm not mistaken, is between crypto and fiat. IDK about lendingblock though, but I think it's only ETHLend that enables ETH token lending on today's market
hassanchahrour

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:29:51 PM

I believe when LEND is used as a currency it might be so that it draws spikes of demands since lenders would first obtain LEND and borrower would sell it after receiving the loan and eventually repurchasing the loan amount and premium for the repayment. However, this is how a currency works by creating volume. However I believe once the kending volume stabilizes to the supply and demand, most of this volatility will evade.
tientien4

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:30:00 PM

Can someone give me an explanation as to how LEND plans to handle the velocity issue with regard to the utility characteristic of the token? I mean, the volatility of the token itself is going to be very uncomfortable for end users using this token. Has anyone been able to explain why the token is necessary? This is a legitimate question, and not something unique to LEND so I'm not trying to FUD... just trying to rationalize my investment. Thanks
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:30:43 PM

i have an idea, when funding a loan and it is being called i  am stuck with the collateral, so i need to trade it in exchange , instead i would like to authomaticly use Kyber Network and convert the collayeral to Eth or diffrrn token and send it to my wallet
scotty595

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:53:38 AM

i have an idea, when funding a loan and it is being called i  am stuck with the collateral, so i need to trade it in exchange , instead i would like to authomaticly use Kyber Network and convert the collayeral to Eth or diffrrn token and send it to my wallet

That's part of the plan if you look at our latest partnership with Kyber  Smiley
scotty595

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:57:08 AM

Can someone give me an explanation as to how LEND plans to handle the velocity issue with regard to the utility characteristic of the token? I mean, the volatility of the token itself is going to be very uncomfortable for end users using this token. Has anyone been able to explain why the token is necessary? This is a legitimate question, and not something unique to LEND so I'm not trying to FUD... just trying to rationalize my investment. Thanks

The token will provide fee free lending and other benefits within the platform itself.

The token itself is a utility token, but looking forward, especially with this newly announced partnership with Kyber! There could be zero issues when changing in/out of the contract - i.e. automatic to whatever you want. You could essentially fund the loan with whatever you have, convert to ETH/LEND/Whatever automatically, payments are auto converted as they're paid, that'd be super cool !
Petersha

Merit: 16

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

Looking forward to have a look on first live glance to new Ethereum DAPP Alpha 0.3 Kogia 🐳
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

Looking forward to have a look on first live glance to new Ethereum DAPP Alpha 0.3 Kogia 🐳

Stay tuned to this thread soon you will get update about release. I also excited to see it live the y are doing hard job to implement unique features to make it more useful. This will bring a new wave of investment into this project I hope it will get succeed to make comeback.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

This current development on partnership with Kyber really made things very interesting by opening door towards new opportunities. Of course as it has been explained and discussion is still going on about the possibilities to make everything more useful and automatic for maximum transparency to increase the efficiency at the same time.
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

ETHLend Unleashes Alpha 0.3 (Kogia) to Ethereum Testnet

With the user experience in focus, ETHLend is proud to present to you today the newest version of the decentralized application running on the Kovan testnet. This is definitely the biggest achievement for the ETHLend team, who have been busy working over the past few months to meet the milestones, new fee structure and additional functions for the new release. https://blog.ethlend.io/ethlend-unleashes-alpha-0-3-kogia-to-ethereum-testnet-6cf17b9a8500
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

ETHLend Unleashes Alpha 0.3 (Kogia) to Ethereum Testnet

With the user experience in focus, ETHLend is proud to present to you today the newest version of the decentralized application running on the Kovan testnet. This is definitely the biggest achievement for the ETHLend team, who have been busy working over the past few months to meet the milestones, new fee structure and additional functions for the new release. https://blog.ethlend.io/ethlend-unleashes-alpha-0-3-kogia-to-ethereum-testnet-6cf17b9a8500

The main idea of this testnet release is to showcase the new user interface and functionalities and encourage the community members to test the logic of the decentralized applications and to make sure there is no unexpected behavior.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: