Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:59:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43855 times)
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

ETHLend Unleashes Alpha 0.3 (Kogia) to Ethereum Testnet

With the user experience in focus, ETHLend is proud to present to you today the newest version of the decentralized application running on the Kovan testnet. This is definitely the biggest achievement for the ETHLend team, who have been busy working over the past few months to meet the milestones, new fee structure and additional functions for the new release. https://blog.ethlend.io/ethlend-unleashes-alpha-0-3-kogia-to-ethereum-testnet-6cf17b9a8500

Awesome update it seems very soon something big going to implemented on this platform. This will get more support from community and this token will head to new ATH after this kind of useful features.
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

Save the date | April 26 and 27, 2018: Join the ETHLend team at the World Blockchain Summit to be hosted at Moscow.  More information here: https://moscow.worldblockchainsummit.com/

camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:33:17 PM

we are actually creating links, once you press the address you will go to EtherScan, the idea of not showing full addresses is thst we want to avoid newcomers sending eth straight to borrowers, hence not securing their loans
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:33:46 PM

To give you guys an update on the pigeos at the office balcony. It seems that the pigeos babies are coming out of the shelfes (at least one of them) and the other one is still in the egg and their mother is still hatching. This is the closest pic I got from the office, I did not want to disturb too much :p We also realised that on the other side of the same room (on another balcony), there is another nest and two small pigeos already came out of their shelfes It seems that our office balconies are quite a hot spot for these fellows!
chayantoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:34:16 PM

This new structure accelerates user adoption and since LEND entitles zero lending fee and fee reductions the lenders and borrowers would prefer to purchase LEND from the market before going to ETHLend. When more users are using the application, there are more lenders and borrowers that would purchase the token from the market. Moreover, ETHLend uses 20% of the application fees to purchase LEND back and to reward active borrowers and lenders with airdrops, therefore increasing the demand for LEND. This unique way is the only way to direct the the value to the product, thus to the project and hence to the token value (and token holders).
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

Save the date | April 26 and 27, 2018: Join the ETHLend team at the World Blockchain Summit to be hosted at Moscow.  More information here: https://moscow.worldblockchainsummit.com/
a very interesting event is planned, I'm going to visit it, I hope it will be interesting
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

Can someone please tell me whether the borrower or the lender can conclude the contract prematurely?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

Can someone please tell me whether the borrower or the lender can conclude the contract prematurely?

AFAIK, yes the borrower can conclude the contract sooner than the scheduled date by paying back the full amount as agreed, but a lender can't do this, because if he could, then he'll make the borrower having an invalid default case.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:18:50 PM

AFAIK, yes the borrower can conclude the contract sooner than the scheduled date by paying back the full amount as agreed, but a lender can't do this, because if he could, then he'll make the borrower having an invalid default case.
Totally nothing new, as usual everything in the Fiat world, banks and credit institutions
scotty595

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:08:42 AM

Totally nothing new, as usual everything in the Fiat world, banks and credit institutions

This is correct. Borrower can always pay back early by paying the full amount (including interest).

Lender cannot.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

ETHLend in San Francisco Ready for LendIt Awards 2018

On February we shared with joy the big news: ETHLend was selected as a finalist for the 2nd Annual LendIt Fintech Industry Awards, the World’s Leading Event in Financial Services Innovation. ETHLend was nominated as a contender under the ”Emerging Lending Platform of the Year” category, awarded to the young company that has demonstrated the greatest potential to impact the future of online lending.

Stani Kulechov and Jordan Gustave headed to San Francisco to attend the event and network with the financial and tech crowd from all over the world. On April 10, winners will be announced during the 2018 Industry Awards ceremony, which will bring together 500 Fintech influencers and innovators to celebrate outstanding achievement in the lending industry.

It has been less than a year since the main net launch of our decentralized application. We are very humbled to be considered as one of the young companies that has demonstrated the greatest potential to impact the future of online lending. We truly believe in having an impact, not only on online lending but in financial inclusion as a whole and this event will be a good opportunity to educate and share knowledge about decentralized application and the power of blockchain.

If you are attending the event, don’t hesitate to contact us in the dedicated event app to schedule a meeting. If you are living in San Francisco and working on a dApp or blockchain related technology, reach out to us and hopefully we can meet.
https://blog.ethlend.io/ethlend-in-san-francisco-ready-for-lendit-awards-2018-a836c5fb0e20
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

I am sure banks and credit institution didn't allow a crypto-to-crypto lending, which lead to a point where this feature offered by LEND is relatively new, but may I conclude that your idea of something new (or dare I say "hope for something new") is a feature where the lender can move the payment date forward? I could waste few minutes explaining why this feature shouldn't available, but let's see from your point, why would this "feature" even considered?
AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:43:55 AM

ETHLend in San Francisco Ready for LendIt Awards 2018

On February we shared with joy the big news: ETHLend was selected as a finalist for the 2nd Annual LendIt Fintech Industry Awards, the World’s Leading Event in Financial Services Innovation. ETHLend was nominated as a contender under the ”Emerging Lending Platform of the Year” category, awarded to the young company that has demonstrated the greatest potential to impact the future of online lending.

Stani Kulechov and Jordan Gustave headed to San Francisco to attend the event and network with the financial and tech crowd from all over the world. On April 10, winners will be announced during the 2018 Industry Awards ceremony, which will bring together 500 Fintech influencers and innovators to celebrate outstanding achievement in the lending industry.

It has been less than a year since the main net launch of our decentralized application. We are very humbled to be considered as one of the young companies that has demonstrated the greatest potential to impact the future of online lending. We truly believe in having an impact, not only on online lending but in financial inclusion as a whole and this event will be a good opportunity to educate and share knowledge about decentralized application and the power of blockchain.

If you are attending the event, don’t hesitate to contact us in the dedicated event app to schedule a meeting. If you are living in San Francisco and working on a dApp or blockchain related technology, reach out to us and hopefully we can meet.
https://blog.ethlend.io/ethlend-in-san-francisco-ready-for-lendit-awards-2018-a836c5fb0e20

This is big news this project will be presented into this mega event I hope this will get succeed to win this award but this is great opportunity for whole community to become part of such a great project. My best wished for this project I hope this will be the winner into this category.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

It doesn't matter what the result will be in the end but most important is ETHLend will use this platform for publicity and to reach the masses using the exposure being among top other class projects. In such a short time this project has achieved so many things which are enough to define the future and its role in future.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

It doesn't matter what the result will be in the end but most important is ETHLend will use this platform for publicity and to reach the masses using the exposure being among top other class projects. In such a short time this project has achieved so many things which are enough to define the future and its role in future.
you're right, ETHlend is perhaps one of few projects that shows potential not only before the ICO but after
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

I feel LTV is confusing as hell for people and needs to be written out clearly for every loan.
cd74reg

Activity: 397
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

Getting back in to ETHLend now. Starting to move up BIG!!

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

The whole ecosystem is preparing for comeback while this project is showing potential and getting attention from big investors. I also very confident in next few months it will be into more strong position their recent progress is very impressive.
cd74reg

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

The whole ecosystem is preparing for comeback while this project is showing potential and getting attention from big investors. I also very confident in next few months it will be into more strong position their recent progress is very impressive.

I put about everything I had left on this. I think we hit the bottom on ETHLend last month. I saw no need for a retest of the lows because the spike down was so quick. Lows should already be priced in now. $50 here we come!

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
cd74reg

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

I put about everything I had left on this. I think we hit the bottom on ETHLend last month. I saw no need for a retest of the lows because the spike down was so quick. Lows should already be priced in now. $50 here we come!

Still up on the $ price.

Buy and Hodl Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: