Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:36:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43851 times)
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

I think if bitcoin starts its rally, altcoins will fall in relation to BTC, 1000 sat is a good level to fix part of profit

This time this project is in totally different condition I don't think 1k satoshi is good approach to take profit. Devs are very active doing nice job to raise awareness about this game changer platform. If Bitcoin rally will get started than it will help this project to achieve new ATH.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

I think if bitcoin starts its rally, altcoins will fall in relation to BTC, 1000 sat is a good level to fix part of profit

Bitcoin growing now. After Bitcoin will stopped and have a stable price, than will be queue for altcoins. Soon we will see token growing I think
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

Bitcoin growing now. After Bitcoin will stopped and have a stable price, than will be queue for altcoins. Soon we will see token growing I think
as practice shows, there is a long period between bitcoin rally and altcoins rally
jtalk
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:23:33 AM

Lend as token needs time to reach its value based on the utility of lending platform and the number of transactions. Everyone has own targets and whether market conditions are favorable or not people have always made up mind to take profit at some certain floor. It is very good for growth to let the money flow across the market in either way.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
gembira

Merit: 508

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:09:14 PM

as practice shows, there is a long period between bitcoin rally and altcoins rally

Its depends what you mean by "long period". I think altcoin rally will starts in the end of May. May be a little early or little later.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

With current main altcoin development, their growth is almost as simultaneous as btc's. Look at how eth daily increments is at a same level as btc. And with this, it is quite safe to say that eth tokens (the ones that succeeded, at least) grow as good as their parent token
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

I've done some reasearch and I've found out that Ethlend is one of the tokens with the highest adoption rate among tokens of its own age, over 200,000 wallets are containing LEND. Since adoption rate is one of the key factors of the value of any coin or currency, I see only good things in the future of ETHLend. Smiley

Bazzzil86

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:57:03 AM

An amazing amount of events soon:

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=ETHLend+%28LEND%29&SortBy=0

tothemoon!
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:03:16 PM

Very busy calendar in the next two months! And a very good point-in the altcoins market green period. I hope we will see new ATH!

bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:03:35 AM

Very busy calendar in the next two months! And a very good point-in the altcoins market green period. I hope we will see new ATH!

ETHLend is achieving milestones after milestones. It may soon be one of the most important assets in my portfolio. So happy to have got in this project from the very first days after the ANN on BCT!

Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

ETHLend is achieving milestones after milestones. It may soon be one of the most important assets in my portfolio. So happy to have got in this project from the very first days after the ANN on BCT!
milestones is good, but why did the price start to fall? I mean to BTC and not to dollar
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

milestones is good, but why did the price start to fall? I mean to BTC and not to dollar

It is buy time before it move to the moon that is golden chance after this kind development. This is very big platform soon it will be among top project and this market will be huge.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

I have big expectation for third quarter to start giving us results. Indeed they will be doing intensive development for next few weeks to achieve those goals from roadmap. This is most efficient lending platform with potential and eyes to become service provider at global level. They are doing work to achieve these goals that makes it better than usual short termed similar projects.
scotty595

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

I have big expectation for third quarter to start giving us results. Indeed they will be doing intensive development for next few weeks to achieve those goals from roadmap. This is most efficient lending platform with potential and eyes to become service provider at global level. They are doing work to achieve these goals that makes it better than usual short termed similar projects.

Lots of development, super excited to see how things go once it's all released!
scotty595

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

I've done some reasearch and I've found out that Ethlend is one of the tokens with the highest adoption rate among tokens of its own age, over 200,000 wallets are containing LEND. Since adoption rate is one of the key factors of the value of any coin or currency, I see only good things in the future of ETHLend. Smiley

Awesome! Nice research  Grin
scotty595

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

Even amidst all the criticisms of lending platforms, Ethlend still stood out of the crowd and delivering its promises to the point that @CryptoStacker on twitter recommends it and make calls for its trading. Everybody that knows the guy will understand how he criticizes projects if he notices anything funny or shady about the project or the team members. Nice one Ethlend team. Just keep the fire burning and restore the faith people had in lending platforms before Bitconnet dashed it in the rock.
I just noticed that POStoken rebranding to Lend The Network (DUO) by the community take over team, is actually towing on the same line with Ethlend model

Yeah, not really a similar comparison though. ETHLend isn't a "Lending Platform" in the sense that bitconnect was a "Lending Platform"... ETHLend is a legitimate way to conduct peer-to-peer lending (*taking OR funding a loan request*) on the blockchain... Bitconnect, was a ponzi with no transparency.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

Even amidst all the criticisms of lending platforms, Ethlend still stood out of the crowd and delivering its promises to the point that @CryptoStacker on twitter recommends it and make calls for its trading. Everybody that knows the guy will understand how he criticizes projects if he notices anything funny or shady about the project or the team members. Nice one Ethlend team. Just keep the fire burning and restore the faith people had in lending platforms before Bitconnet dashed it in the rock.
I just noticed that POStoken rebranding to Lend The Network (DUO) by the community take over team, is actually towing on the same line with Ethlend model

Yeah, not really a similar comparison though. ETHLend isn't a "Lending Platform" in the sense that bitconnect was a "Lending Platform"... ETHLend is a legitimate way to conduct peer-to-peer lending (*taking OR funding a loan request*) on the blockchain... Bitconnect, was a ponzi with no transparency.

Agreed with you ETHLend is way forward than any other traditional leding platform and it has no similarity with that ponzi scam Bitconnect. This has nice structure and more transparent than this. So that I also think it make no sense to make comparison with this kind of project.
nguyen0806

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

You guys dont know what is a ponzi scheme and a solid project. ETHLEND is not like a ...bitconnetttttt ..come on. dude
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

ETHLend in my own opinion is the much bigger and much stronger lending platform that I saw among all the similar projects that I have seen so far. So it really the trust of the community is what would keep the project survive and what would keep the company strong.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
scotty595

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:21:35 AM

ETHLend in my own opinion is the much bigger and much stronger lending platform that I saw among all the similar projects that I have seen so far. So it really the trust of the community is what would keep the project survive and what would keep the company strong.

Thanks for the support Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: