Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43857 times)
scotty595

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:23:31 AM

Even amidst all the criticisms of lending platforms, Ethlend still stood out of the crowd and delivering its promises to the point that @CryptoStacker on twitter recommends it and make calls for its trading. Everybody that knows the guy will understand how he criticizes projects if he notices anything funny or shady about the project or the team members. Nice one Ethlend team. Just keep the fire burning and restore the faith people had in lending platforms before Bitconnet dashed it in the rock.
I just noticed that POStoken rebranding to Lend The Network (DUO) by the community take over team, is actually towing on the same line with Ethlend model

Yeah, not really a similar comparison though. ETHLend isn't a "Lending Platform" in the sense that bitconnect was a "Lending Platform"... ETHLend is a legitimate way to conduct peer-to-peer lending (*taking OR funding a loan request*) on the blockchain... Bitconnect, was a ponzi with no transparency.

You guys dont know what is a ponzi scheme and a solid project. ETHLEND is not like a ...bitconnetttttt ..come on. dude

I've had some infuriating conversations with people around this. I guess it's because bitconnect called itself a lending platform - it wasn't, it was a ponzi Smiley

Basically, lending is an ideal use-case for blockchain technology, and we're making heaps of progress on the technology to implement it Smiley
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

ETHLend in my own opinion is the much bigger and much stronger lending platform that I saw among all the similar projects that I have seen so far. So it really the trust of the community is what would keep the project survive and what would keep the company strong.

They was a first in this niche, so they have most bigger community than any other similar projects. But now a hundreds competitors and they must working hard if they fant to keep 1st place.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:30:17 PM

ETHLend in my own opinion is the much bigger and much stronger lending platform that I saw among all the similar projects that I have seen so far. So it really the trust of the community is what would keep the project survive and what would keep the company strong.

They was a first in this niche, so they have most bigger community than any other similar projects. But now a hundreds competitors and they must working hard if they fant to keep 1st place.

And as far as I know, these "competitors" you said are either running on a quite different path (e.g. crypto to fiat etc, it's been discussed numerous time) or just started an ICO which we still don't know will success or not
tientien22

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:50:07 PM

I think the most exciting new feature with this up-and-coming UI release is the ability for lenders to preset terms and conditions for loans. Thats going to make it so much faster for borrowers to take out loans.
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:50:21 PM

Tatyana, I use Cipher and also I use Chrome on Win or alternatively Chrome on Mac. What browser you have? And secondary question, it seems that your tx are going through. We will check this one. In the meanwhile can you abandon this loan and create a new one either from the current browser setting, if you can help us a bit to debug this this we could award small bounty. I think there was simply of setting the data. I think changing the browser should help though but we would like to solve why its creating an issue in your current system. Let continue on pm to solve it.
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:50:34 PM

That list is half correct looked through options when creating a loan have much more options than list suggested . Most people looking for a loan will look at that list so are missing out on people who want to use lots of types of collateral
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:24:11 AM

I think the most exciting new feature with this up-and-coming UI release is the ability for lenders to preset terms and conditions for loans. Thats going to make it so much faster for borrowers to take out loans.
I'm also very interested in this feature, and I really want to try it out, but I think a lot of interesting features can be taken from the banking sector
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:41:19 AM

I'm also very interested in this feature, and I really want to try it out, but I think a lot of interesting features can be taken from the banking sector

Wasn't lending steps and terms on banking sector more difficult and complicated? I never borrowed from bank (fortunately) but I think people will be quite intimidated by the terms and steps if we adapt some of their system
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

Guys, do not throw tomatoes at me, but I would like to clarify some things, I'm sure they are interested in many here:
- Does the platform work now (I mean, can I earn money on it)?
- How much minimum should you have tokens to earn?
- most importantly - tell me simplistically what you need to do to earn money?

do not need to send me to the Whitepaper. I want to get information from real people
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:41:50 AM

Guys, do not throw tomatoes at me, but I would like to clarify some things, I'm sure they are interested in many here:
- Does the platform work now (I mean, can I earn money on it)?
- How much minimum should you have tokens to earn?
- most importantly - tell me simplistically what you need to do to earn money?

do not need to send me to the Whitepaper. I want to get information from real people

Ironically, you can get the answer of this by reading the WP. But sure, here's the answers
1. By providing a lending service of crypto to those who need. The borrower will return them upon agreed time plus interest. So, will you get money? Yes. You'll get interest for lending your crypto.

2. Don't quite understand about your question here.

3. Clearly by lending your crypto.
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:49:11 PM

Anyway bye and sorry for any inconveniences but kindly educate admin like Ken on how to handle situations as I was the one who was asking questions but 3 more would have asked in similar way I am not sure how he would have reacted, admin job is hectic I understand but with POWER COMES RESPONSIBILITY people should not forget it
camargoherrera

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:49:26 PM

And dude just FYI I just asked a question and that too in polite manners to Luca and also said apologies for anyone who felt wronf
Why pm and all I don't understand and how it relates with banning
Am I talking about price no right am I talking wrong about lend no right am I talking about any other coin no then why I was banned
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:49:33 PM

I can paste my question here as well but I understand the difference between a general group and a trader group and hence I asked that I trader group but then I also got banned
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

Anyway bye and sorry for any inconveniences but kindly educate admin like Ken on how to handle situations as I was the one who was asking questions but 3 more would have asked in similar way I am not sure how he would have reacted, admin job is hectic I understand but with POWER COMES RESPONSIBILITY people should not forget it

I assume you got banned from their telegram group? May I know the reason? Discussing price, maybe?
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

it seems that price has not been able to take 1000 satoshi the first time, will it get at the second attempt? maybe the Blockchain Week can contribute to this
Vermalen

Activity: 546
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

Kogia 0.3 Alpha Released on Mainnet — 1 000 000 LEND in Rewards
The most anticipated moment in the history of ETHLend has come true today:
https://blog.ethlend.io/breaking-news-kogia-0-3-alpha-released-on-mainnet-1-000-000-lend-in-rewards-c9c8588c998b
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

great to see ethlend shooting still more and more about its roadmap and the schedule,
 by producing product results bringd courage and trust, this new graphical user interface is great and eases things for us.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:42:40 AM

Decentralization of such a process as lending provides better security and trust. Decentralization does not require that any third party, such as banks, oversee the deal with the loan.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:54:34 AM

Decentralization of such a process as lending provides better security and trust. Decentralization does not require that any third party, such as banks, oversee the deal with the loan.

Unfortunately, ironically ETHLend is actually more advanced from the idea you state. One of their goal is the trust-less loaning, where even someone who doesn't know some other else (thus, not knowing him at all and couldn't be possibly trust him with some fund) can still lending without worry as they have reputation history.
tiozes
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:34:03 AM

If the value of the collateral falls below 100% of the amount financed , you can request the collateral manually , for example , from the moment of the financing or the moment of the loan request :

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████
▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
████████▀█████████████▀▀▀   
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████
▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
████████▀█████████████▀▀▀   
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: