Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43857 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Blockchain Saxony MeetUp & our German Roadshow

This week, we visited our neighbors in Saxony as part of our ongoing Roadshow in Germany to introduce ETHLend to the local blockchain community

It was very exciting to attend Blockchain Saxony Meetup to talk about digital asset-backed lending and share our knowledge on this growing market with Dresden’s active community. We had the pleasure of presenting alongside German startup, Neufund, a company building a blockchain-based platform to bridge the world of cryptocurrency and equity.

During the meetup, the audience was very receptive and asked many questions regarding liquidation and user experience in decentralized applications, two aspects that are of of crucial importance to us. https://blog.ethlend.io/blockchain-saxony-meetup-our-german-roadshow-318a7625f1ff

I really hope the event can lift up our price, we can use a good support to lift that price up a few notch. I'm still holding in hope that the price will back to how it was on February, tho
comfortable

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

how do installments work? I see the FAQ on the site, but it seems like an outdated screenshot is used. When I borrow pegged eth, do I repay at the end of the term, or each month with the montly interest?
hamamana99

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:48:25 PM

Did you remove Matrix AI Chain (MAN) from the list of collateral tokens ?
Fusion (FSN) is still on the list and they have a token swap this month.
I just did a loan for FSN two days ago and their token swap is in 2-3 weeks. Just want some consistency.
Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:48:38 PM

actually in the past 3 months there has been more progress than ever in the ETHLend history, most of the progress will outcome during this autumn. On BTC lending part, follow the upcoming dev update, there is not much left on the development side, however there are few additional tools and features we want to add for the next release which on we are working upon. There are positive lights on the US market and we are releasing a regulatory update as well on US and our license progress in Europe.
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

Dev. Update — Introducing Partial Collateral Call, Liquidation Protection, Pegs and Teaser Images

https://blog.ethlend.io/dev-update-introducing-partial-collateral-call-liquidation-protection-pegs-and-teaser-images-1e6985d55358
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

actually in the past 3 months there has been more progress than ever in the ETHLend history, most of the progress will outcome during this autumn. On BTC lending part, follow the upcoming dev update, there is not much left on the development side, however there are few additional tools and features we want to add for the next release which on we are working upon. There are positive lights on the US market and we are releasing a regulatory update as well on US and our license progress in Europe.
Definitely, this is going to be the great and very important part of the development period for the ETHLend project. BTC lending is going to raise the volume of the loans more times higher than we could imagine. Also would be great to see the integration of the lending feature in the wallet app, no matter which wallet it would be (I mean from the ETH lend team or from third parties one - for example EIDOO wallet or ONEChain app)   
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:46:49 PM

Dev. Update — Introducing Partial Collateral Call, Liquidation Protection, Pegs and Teaser Images

https://blog.ethlend.io/dev-update-introducing-partial-collateral-call-liquidation-protection-pegs-and-teaser-images-1e6985d55358

Good luck dev for implementing new features on this platform I could say without any confusion this is far ahead as compare with other competitors. This project has more advanced features which will make it perfect platform in coming days.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:53:24 AM

Definitely, this is going to be the great and very important part of the development period for the ETHLend project. BTC lending is going to raise the volume of the loans more times higher than we could imagine. Also would be great to see the integration of the lending feature in the wallet app, no matter which wallet it would be (I mean from the ETH lend team or from third parties one - for example EIDOO wallet or ONEChain app)   

It would be interesting. Collaborating with other services, especially ones that has quite an awareness amongst community, will not only make ETHLend more available and reachable, but also act as a publicity to some that's yet to be aware about it.
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:56:13 AM

This is truly excellent news. BTC lending will set a milestone, even though I cannot figure out how it will be managed by the way of smart contracts in a trustless way. This should help the price recover, provided this bear market will revert.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Karamen35

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

With many concerns of coins going bust in this time, can Ethlend team supply some clarity or financial statement to demonstrate that it has enough collateral to continue business for the next 3-6 months during this current market, and how much of ethlends financial position depend on the Ethlend token value?
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:17:26 PM

Yesterday the new article was posted on the ETHlend blog and the most interesting announcement IMO was this:
"ETHLend will be part of a larger venture with an extensive product category, focusing on decentralized and hybrid blockchain applications."
In a few words, ETHlend team is going to launch various new products in the near future, with one access point for ETHlend brand identity, services and products.

So, what a smart idea was to start all these products with the unique one (at the time of the start of ICO at least) and only then deliver quality products that will be based and additional to the crypto asset-backed lending app!
BRAVO ETHLEND TEAM!
Sheckley

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

Yesterday the new article was posted on the ETHlend blog and the most interesting announcement IMO was this:
"ETHLend will be part of a larger venture with an extensive product category, focusing on decentralized and hybrid blockchain applications."
In a few words, ETHlend team is going to launch various new products in the near future, with one access point for ETHlend brand identity, services and products.

So, what a smart idea was to start all these products with the unique one (at the time of the start of ICO at least) and only then deliver quality products that will be based and additional to the crypto asset-backed lending app!
BRAVO ETHLEND TEAM!

Wow, I must say I am impressed by that. I hope that this diversification will not diminish ETHLend's leadership in the decentralized lending market.

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
mrtuan199x

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:52:27 AM

Given ethlend is looking to establish a greater brand image and extend its product range. Does ethlends current product being decentralized lending still remain priority or is it simply and expansion of the platform? Trying to work out whether new resources are going to be employed or current diversified
Excuse me if I have missed out any information Smiley
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:52:00 PM

Because the developing efforts are going to improve mainly the platform which is the most important thing to develop
The develop of the platform is a long run, in my opinion its not smart to waste resources without ensuring the best way to develop all the platform, I mean we are growing around our users and community, to make something without being sure of the steps is just a waste of resources
kevinantonio

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

I agree in the sense that mobile app could be good, but currently the platform is totally accesible from mobile, I think its more important to improve the platform, giving new functions, improve the flow and user experience etc. Because now the platform is accesible from mobile
so its better to improve all the other factors before
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:48:22 PM

Selling the tokens means that you close your positions on that particular tokens. The borrower might not want to close a position for multiple reasons. For example, the particular token might perform well in the near future or the tokens are scarce (for example due to the tokenization might be family business shares, art or rare commodities). In these circumstances, it would be convenient to pledge tokens instead of selling the tokens. Since the tokens are used as collateral, and once collateral call is introduced, the interest rate should be quite low.
onetow

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

ETHLend will allocate 20% of collected fees to purchase LEND from these exchanges to reward active lenders and borrowers to increase user adoption and lending volumes starting Q1 2018.

50% is allocated to active borrowers based on volume and the other 50% is allocated to active lenders based on volume. Rewards can be claimed 30 days after the Q ends.
Sheckley

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:59:42 PM

ETHLend will allocate 20% of collected fees to purchase LEND from these exchanges to reward active lenders and borrowers to increase user adoption and lending volumes starting Q1 2018.

50% is allocated to active borrowers based on volume and the other 50% is allocated to active lenders based on volume. Rewards can be claimed 30 days after the Q ends.

Yes, the promise to rebuy LEND using fees was outlined in the whitepaper, and this is a guarantee that the price will rise in time, since the bought back lend should be burned if I remember well.

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

Yes, the promise to rebuy LEND using fees was outlined in the whitepaper, and this is a guarantee that the price will rise in time, since the bought back lend should be burned if I remember well.

I read on their telegram few months ago that they revise this decision? Based on an idea that burning didn't guarantee that the price will rises, so instead of burning they will just airdrop the bought-back token to most active people who utilize their platform.
camargoherrera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:32:14 PM

same question from me team team members, any confirmed listing on LATOKEN?
on what exchanges you'll be listed? any confirmed exchanges yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: