Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43848 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:34:45 PM

Indeed this was best lending platform and everyone was talking about it. They are still working and with there global expansion plans they will succeed in the long run. Long bear market created lack of interest in people for cryptocurrencies and their whole business is standing on popularity and transactions of cryptocurrencies as loans and collateral. Ethlend will make come back very soon.
ETHLend is one of the biggest lending platform in crypto.
It has good mechanism to prevent liquidation for their customers.
Another plus point is that ETHLend chart shows that it will not stay at its bottom for too long, especially when whole market have turned up within recent days.
with an 8% increase today LEND is able to show that they deserve to get a place in the Top 300 Coinmarketcap,
and hopefully LEND can enter the top 100, because they are sure they deserve

IMO that's very possible to happen within few years. There are lots of projects trying to mimic ETHLend, and so far I haven't see one that succeeded. Plenty are scams, tho. With that as our departing point, it is very possible to turn ETHLend as a giant before any competing projects can establish theirs
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:55:37 PM

ETHLend is very steady and clam down during this situation while other projects gained but it is maintaining on the same level without showing any impressive rally. I think this is sign of big storm as like it is moving forward.
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 09:50:01 PM

How P2P Lending Blockchain Platform can transform the traditional lending process? https://www.publish0x.com/leewayhertz/how-p2p-lending-blockchain-platform-can-transform-traditiona-xomyjj

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2019, 12:32:50 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2019, 09:35:12 PM by wwzsocki

I don't understand something and would be great if somebody explains it to me.

I am researching lending subject because I have some extra cash and thought to make a few extra bucks. Started to investigate different possibilities and of course I have found EthLend.

The EthLend token has ticker LEND but when I start to search for it on CMC I see only https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aave/ which seems to be Aave project https://aave.com/

Further on the Aave website, I found a link to EthLend https://ethlend.io/ and now I don't know if Aave is a part of EthLend?

Is this the correct LEND token from EthLend https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aave/?

Switztopexe

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:18:28 PM

Are you officially supported by Dapp?
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:22:29 AM

Is this the correct LEND token from EthLend https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aave/?
I have been a long time not following this project and I am also confused why ETHLend changed to Aave in Coinmarketcap.
I have been traded LEND at binance and I think the coin is still same.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:19:44 AM

I have been a long time not following this project and I am also confused why ETHLend changed to Aave in Coinmarketcap.
I myself also don't know what is happening to this project, maybe you better just ask the team,
and I hope the team can provide an explanation or complete information about what is happening

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 08:00:13 PM

I myself also don't know what is happening to this project, maybe you better just ask the team,
and I hope the team can provide an explanation or complete information about what is happening

I am very surprised by such answers because I thought it will be a simple explanation. Now I am even more interested and determined to find answers.

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:51:52 AM

I am very surprised by such answers because I thought it will be a simple explanation. Now I am even more interested and determined to find answers.

Aave is the parent company of LEND, in other words, LEND is one of Aave product. They decide to rebrand to Aave in order to give more features on LEND. A swap is coming soon
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 08:06:24 AM

Aave is the parent company of LEND, in other words, LEND is one of Aave product. They decide to rebrand to Aave in order to give more features on LEND. A swap is coming soon

Thank you for this explanation, now everything is crystal clear. Still, it should be added on EthLend and Aave page to inform people.

As you can see it confuses everybody and one has to know about this to be sure that LEND is EthLend token and Aave is the company.

OK, so now I am waiting for the best entry point to fill my bags with some LEND tokens. What do you think where to put buy orders? How LEND will move next days?

omegasoldier

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:50:34 AM

How often do you get cheated?
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:01:02 PM

Thank you for the information, because previously I did not get any clear information about LEND. It would be interesting if there was a swap,  i hope the price of this token will rise again.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:04:38 PM

Aave has got it's licensed from Estonia and now I just realized its also Ethlend its just rebrand? or still other company like new a partnership of ethlend? Im a little bit confused?  Huh
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:30:38 PM

Thank you for this explanation, now everything is crystal clear. Still, it should be added on EthLend and Aave page to inform people.

As you can see it confuses everybody and one has to know about this to be sure that LEND is EthLend token and Aave is the company.

OK, so now I am waiting for the best entry point to fill my bags with some LEND tokens. What do you think where to put buy orders? How LEND will move next days?

Aave has got it's licensed from Estonia and now I just realized its also Ethlend its just rebrand? or still other company like new a partnership of ethlend? Im a little bit confused?  Huh

It's actually been informed on their TG group several times, while discussion about it was scattered all over the channel every now and then. But yeah, they're lacking update on this forum. Let me see if I can ask their officials to popping in here.

While about rebrand/partnership, I believe it's a rebrand, as evidenced on their channel name and the soon-to-be-happening swap, LEND is gradually rebranded into Aave. Soon, there will be no more LEND, only aave
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 08:21:43 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2019, 07:24:15 AM by wwzsocki

It's actually been informed on their TG group several times, while discussion about it was scattered all over the channel every now and then. But yeah, they're lacking update on this forum. Let me see if I can ask their officials to popping in here.

This is so sad that almost all discussions, especially about all new altcoins projects moved to Telegram. Bitcointalk was for me always the first place to go if I wanted to learn something about the project or to check the latest developments, actual progress, roadmap, insider news. Today I see almost no discussions in ANN threads and I am not talking about shitcoins only projects like EThLend for example. All I see are multiple questions from new accounts which tells me that the project uses bumping service to bring attention to the thread and project but such behavior brings only more suspicious members. It's a shame that Bitcointalk is losing the battle for discussions with other apps.

Stunny (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 05:05:50 PM

Hello All!

We wanted to notify that we have updated the post with all the news that happened along the time! I hope you like it and any feedback as always is welcome!

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:39:07 AM

This is so sad that almost all discussions, especially about all new altcoins projects moved to Telegram. Bitcointalkwas forme always the first place to go if I wanted to learn something about the project or to check the latest developments, actual progress, roadmap, insider news. Today I see almost no discussions in ANN threads and I am not talking about shitcoins only projects like EThLend for example. All I see are multiple questions from new accounts which tells me that the project uses bumping service to bring attention to the thread and project but such behavior brings only more suspicious members. It's a shame that Bitcointalk is losing the battle for discussions with other apps.
Well, the world is changing, nothing stands still.
Take the same ETHLEND used to be the top 1 on lending. Now top 1 - Compound. (this is from the information that I know and what I use).

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
sirsoth

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 02:47:56 PM

This is so sad that almost all discussions, especially about all new altcoins projects moved to Telegram. Bitcointalkwas forme always the first place to go if I wanted to learn something about the project or to check the latest developments, actual progress, roadmap, insider news. Today I see almost no discussions in ANN threads and I am not talking about shitcoins only projects like EThLend for example. All I see are multiple questions from new accounts which tells me that the project uses bumping service to bring attention to the thread and project but such behavior brings only more suspicious members. It's a shame that Bitcointalk is losing the battle for discussions with other apps.
Well, the world is changing, nothing stands still.
Take the same ETHLEND used to be the top 1 on lending. Now top 1 - Compound. (this is from the information that I know and what I use).

Hi Scolary23!

I a same way ETHLend (now Aave) is about release our new lending protocol, called Aave. This protocol is similar in the pooling model as Compound, but with several benefits from the beginning as:

• Open source protocol, the code of the whole protocol is open source which means the conditions of the service won't change and the code is available to be used by anyone. Currently Compound is open coded but its copyrighted, meaning their service condition could change at some point.
  • Stable rate in addition with variable rate (based on offer and demand as compound), this rate will take an average of the different lending platforms with some margin to be allowed to give a more stable rate for the borrowers. To avoid them to be affected so much with the volatility as now its happening.
  • Flash Loans, allowing to borrow without collateral in one transaction, mainly a feature for developers of liquidation, arbitrage solution which is really powerful. I suggest you to check more details here: https://twitter.com/The3D_/status/1182486591039655936?s=19
  • The service would be available for end users in our own client. For other services using our API. Or directly using the smart contracts (ABI).
  • New assets in comparison with other similar platforms and possible addition of even more new assets, unliquid assets would be also possible to be added only as deposit option, available to be borrowed but not as collateral due to their difficult to be liquided.
  • Creation of DAO. The decisions on the protocol, inclusion of assets, price providing, new features and logic will be added based on voting using LEND/Aave token. Allowing token holders to vote on the protocol decision/future linking the token value totally with the protocol/product and funds allocated on it.

In one/two weeks, we are releasing the product in testnet publicly so anyone could test it and start building their own solution. I suggest you to follow our social networks and blog!
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 06:24:37 AM

DeFi is booming now! Aave must have a new idea or product innovation. I am happy with this competition, and I believe Aave will give the best. I still hold ETHlend at MEW, I hope this will be one of my best investment assets.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 09:37:26 AM

ETHLend is performing mind blowing in last few months it moving steady in upward direction no doubt it that is wonderful asset. Who invested in it 2 months ago now they are in very strong position and hopefully it will get succeed to find the new floor.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: