Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43853 times)
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 05:03:48 PM

I think 1$ comig soon. We need stable BTC. But is possible.
Joseph Knight

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 04:09:00 AM

Blimey!
I was going to get in on this Aave , now price suddenly doubled.
Well. Just have to keep eyes open. Ethereum value projects , which this looks to be
will offer opportunities.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 04:22:58 AM

You sure, mate? Or are you just spamming or merely shilling for this altcoin?

This is the price today $0.018580.

Now, tell me, how soon is your soon?

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2020, 10:20:55 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2020, 11:17:03 AM by wwzsocki

You sure, mate? Or are you just spamming or merely shilling for this altcoin?
...tell me, how soon is your soon?

There is a lot of HYPE lately around Flash Loans and this can give needed fuel for the LEND token to go up price-wise.

Of course, as for now, it looks not so good with volumes at average hight of million USD per day, but taking into consideration the latest development and new features, I am almost sure that there will be more new investors willing to buy the LEND token and hodl.

Here is an article from Aave team published last month, were all latest developments and features are introduced and explained:
https://medium.com/aave/pop-the-champagne-aave-protocol-is-live-721731763b58

Aaeve newest features and developments:

- flash loans,
- innovative tokenization model,
- stable rate model,
- rate switching,
- perpetual loans
- 16 different assets, 5 of which are stablecoins (BAT, DAI, ETH, KNC, LEND, LINK, MANA, MKR, REP, TUSD, USDC, USDT, WBTC, ZRX, SUSD, and SNX),
- The Aave Oracle Powered by Chainlink,
- governance, security licensing and Open Source.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 09:43:18 PM

I remember i used to follow this project so much, i even secured some token for myself and then the price started going south, non stop and somewhere i had to abandon ship.
The problem is that most of this project depend on how good Ether performs

You must be kidding, the all time high was around $0.4 and that's when Ether was doing so well, the price almost reached $1500 which i doubt can again for the token.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 04:00:09 AM

This project seems to be active and with devs and admins working hard, let's see what the near future brings to this project. The DeFi is booming and soon Aave will be positioned well so others can use to borrow. BTW Fash loans concept sounds interesting.

Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 09:39:05 AM

New York week of the Hackathon blockchain is a virtual hackathon, the AAVE team joined it, they demonstrated their technology, and at this seminar one could share their ideas, new approaches on the future development of AAVE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJFNgcZY6fY
Makleyhill

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 10:37:31 AM

A detailed guide was released at the midium, Dapp - Aave Protocol Integration, a detailed tutorial that describes how this works and also contains information about Defi (decentralized finance) https://medium.com/deabit/dapp-tutorial-integrazione-del-protocollo-aave-2e4f4f26938c

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2338
Merit: 835

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 08:49:45 AM

A detailed guide was released at the midium, Dapp - Aave Protocol Integration, a detailed tutorial that describes how this works and also contains information about Defi (decentralized finance) https://medium.com/deabit/dapp-tutorial-integrazione-del-protocollo-aave-2e4f4f26938c

About 10 years ago, the world saw one of the greatest invention of decentralized cryptocurrency, with bitcoin and lately we have been witnesses of another great evolution, the Decentralized finance. I feel impressive with the development approach to build up and Defi on Aave platform. The new type of finance will change the finance system. Soon, we will see it and honestly it is a great advantage for Aave to be one of the first platforms integrate Defi.

sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 04:44:42 PM

Ave will take part in the event New York Blockchain Week, on the hackathon will gather like-minded people, partners, blockchain adherents https://gitcoin.co/blog/buidl-money-legos-with-aave/
mtmaster

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:03:47 AM

Aave is known as a cryptocurrency lending platform such as BlockFi.
I think safety and speed are important on this platform.
Do you have Aave's unique strategy or technology?
Thank you.
tbct_mt2

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 09:22:15 AM

I can not visit the page : https://pay.aave.com/ that is mentioned in the OP. What's wrong with the page? The OP should be updated to active links, not dead ones. My 2 cents to contribute to the Aave platform.
Aave Pay
~ snip ~
https://pay.aave.com

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 11:19:03 PM

I can not visit the page : https://pay.aave.com/ that is mentioned in the OP. What's wrong with the page? The OP should be updated to active links, not dead ones. My 2 cents to contribute to the Aave platform.
It's the sad truth about most of this project. During the period of money collecting or crowd funding. They are very where on social media and mails making updates, announcements and calling on people to buy their tokens with promises of a smooth future but as soon as they get hold of your BTC, USD or ETH. They just go back to slumber or their vacations.

I also visited the link but it doesn't load.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Makleyhill

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 11:06:13 AM

Emilio Frangella in a video interview, for almost an hour talks about the ecosystem from OldFi to the current DeFi distributed finance protocols, Ethereum 2.0, as well as how DeFi can affect finances in general https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DaJz56K1X4
tbct_mt2

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 11:27:50 AM

Let's imagine about the future trend in crypto for the second half of 2020 and next one or two years. Which one will be a new hot trend in crypto? From my own opinion, I think it will be a DeFi trend. Because it is a trend, it will be hot but remember that not all tokens are related to a hot trend will be actually sustainably grown after all. Most of them solely skyrocket when FOMO occurs and gradually die off over time.

Aave/ETHLend is one of DeFi tokens. For other DeFi tokens, you can get them there: https://defimarketcap.io/

Shy Ronnie

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 04:31:29 PM

Listing on CoinEx
https://coindar.org/en/event/aave-lend-listing-on-coinex-29067
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 08:40:05 PM

Let's imagine about the future trend in crypto for the second half of 2020 and next one or two years. Which one will be a new hot trend in crypto? From my own opinion, I think it will be a DeFi trend. Because it is a trend, it will be hot but remember that not all tokens are related to a hot trend will be actually sustainably grown after all. Most of them solely skyrocket when FOMO occurs and gradually die off over time.

Aave/ETHLend is one of DeFi tokens. For other DeFi tokens, you can get them there: https://defimarketcap.io/
I don't think the DeFi hype will even last up to 2021. Infact, it's almost died out. As long as ETH and the Major altcoins whose blockchains the DeFi tokens are built on aren't trending or hyped up then we can as well forget about DeFi tokens being on trend.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2020, 05:30:26 PM

I don't think the DeFi hype will even last up to 2021. Infact, it's almost died out...

I wonder what you think now when Aave (LEND) spiked only in the last few days 50% don't mention other DEFI projects like Compound (COMP) which spiked 150% only in the last two days?

Of course, there could be correction now, but it seems like DEFI FOMO just started. Additionally, I see a lot of buzz around these projects in all crypto-related media and all crypto YouTubers make a lot of noise about DEFI related coins and tokens. For me, this is just a beginning, not the end. Just look at the volumes, they are still small and all these projects are still not listed on the biggest exchanges.

When this will happen it would be better to be on the ship because you will mist out this opportunity if you are not.

OrlandoLasso

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 11:27:32 PM

Does anyone know why this coin pumped? It basically went from $0.003 to $0.22.  Was there some news about crypto lending?
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 10:22:10 AM

On July 30, Radix will host an exclusive event that will bring together all the leaders of DeFi projects, and Aave Labs CEO Stan Kulekhov will attend, which will discuss various aspects of decentralized finance https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-defi-roundtable-the-path-to-decentralization-tickets-111841448784
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: