Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
PlanetCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

What about the ITNS trade on stock?I see the transaction price derangement, the buy price is much higher than the selling order, is it a BUG?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
parkysik

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

What is this?

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
alexius89-2 (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

Update on the signature campaign, please check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2611344.msg27840935#msg27840935

▀    ★★★ BAND PROTOCOL ★★★ 
┊┈ DECENTRALIZED ORACLE FRAMEWORK FOR WEB 3.0┊┈
█ █ █  Medium Twitter Reddit Telegram Whitepaper  █ █ █  
kellog9000

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

Pls Donate Merit :)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

Update on the signature campaign, please check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2611344.msg27840935#msg27840935

Nice Wink

NEW EXCHANGE TRADE NOW!

BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair! https://goo.gl/1jAGw1  BTC XMR LTC DOGE pair!
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

Please Help.  

I downloaded the wallet from the intense coin website today to my MacBook air.  I installed it and copied the address for the wallet.  I signed into stocks.exchange and went through the withdraw function to move my ITNS to my wallet.  The transaction said approved but I've not seen the coins show up in the wallet and they are no longer showing at Stocks.exchange.  The address for my wallet seemed really long but the exchange accepted the address.  The transaction is now 12 hours old.  Any help you can give will be appreciated.  

Thanks!

ITNS has a long time to send confirmation, and it needs to be implemented in an anonymous way, so you still have to wait, but you need to fill right the address and payment ID.
SRQCraig

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:18:14 PM

Please Help.  

I downloaded the wallet from the intense coin website today to my MacBook air.  I installed it and copied the address for the wallet.  I signed into stocks.exchange and went through the withdraw function to move my ITNS to my wallet.  The transaction said approved but I've not seen the coins show up in the wallet and they are no longer showing at Stocks.exchange.  The address for my wallet seemed really long but the exchange accepted the address.  The transaction is now 12 hours old.  Any help you can give will be appreciated.  

Thanks!

ITNS has a long time to send confirmation, and it needs to be implemented in an anonymous way, so you still have to wait, but you need to fill right the address and payment ID.

How do I know if I used the right address?  Also, what is a payment ID?  I'm sorry, I'm new to this.  The address I told stocks.exchange to send it to is

iz523ZwunMWeqbJ7FMQszCB45wUmPi3xBdjf6iE6hxJzK6hrdCsBnfah8GD3DhXS8da8CTkZEgGEMZz wP6Sn1uCE38AHSoH5j

Stocks.exchange gave me a message saying the transaction was approved.  I copied the address directly from the Intensecoin wallet.  When I search that address on the explorer, nothing shows.  Again, any help will be highly appreciated.  
hapsal

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

Please Help.  

I downloaded the wallet from the intense coin website today to my MacBook air.  I installed it and copied the address for the wallet.  I signed into stocks.exchange and went through the withdraw function to move my ITNS to my wallet.  The transaction said approved but I've not seen the coins show up in the wallet and they are no longer showing at Stocks.exchange.  The address for my wallet seemed really long but the exchange accepted the address.  The transaction is now 12 hours old.  Any help you can give will be appreciated.  

Thanks!

How do I know if I used the right address?  Also, what is a payment ID?  I'm sorry, I'm new to this.  The address I told stocks.exchange to send it to is

iz523ZwunMWeqbJ7FMQszCB45wUmPi3xBdjf6iE6hxJzK6hrdCsBnfah8GD3DhXS8da8CTkZEgGEMZz wP6Sn1uCE38AHSoH5j

Stocks.exchange gave me a message saying the transaction was approved.  I copied the address directly from the Intensecoin wallet.  When I search that address on the explorer, nothing shows.  Again, any help will be highly appreciated.  
Is the wallet fully synchronized? https://a.radikal.ru/a42/1801/de/72d3ccbf6422t.jpg

SRQCraig

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

Please Help.  

Thanks!

Is the wallet fully synchronized? https://a.radikal.ru/a42/1801/de/72d3ccbf6422t.jpg

Yes, completely. 
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:48:12 PM

Please Help.  

Thanks!

Stocks.exchange gave me a message saying the transaction was approved.  I copied the address directly from the Intensecoin wallet.  When I search that address on the explorer, nothing shows.  Again, any help will be highly appreciated.  
This is not about the Intense network but the stocks.exchange site. They're really bad at this, most deposits/withdrawals used to be just slow with them (~ 1 hour on average), but then they did some "technical works" as they called it and now each transaction takes multiple hours. On average my deposits and withdrawals with them take 6-18 hours. When it says "approved" it means "we've got your confirmation, now we'll take our sweet time to process your tx, go for a hike, it'll take a while". When they'll finally process it, it'll say "finished". So relax, the coins still haven't left the exchange.
SRQCraig

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:54:16 PM

Please Help.  

Thanks!

Stocks.exchange gave me a message saying the transaction was approved.  I copied the address directly from the Intensecoin wallet.  When I search that address on the explorer, nothing shows.  Again, any help will be highly appreciated.  
This is not about the Intense network but the stocks.exchange site. They're really bad at this, most deposits/withdrawals used to be just slow with them (~ 1 hour on average), but then they did some "technical works" as they called it and now each transaction takes multiple hours. On average my deposits and withdrawals with them take 6-18 hours. When it says "approved" it means "we've got your confirmation, now we'll take our sweet time to process your tx, go for a hike, it'll take a while". When they'll finally process it, it'll say "finished". So relax, the coins still haven't left the exchange.

I just signed into stocks.exchange and the withdrawal history is now showing withdraw error.  Any suggestions on what my next best course of action is? 
YaStaer

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

Please Help.  

Thanks!

I just signed into stocks.exchange and the withdrawal history is now showing withdraw error.  Any suggestions on what my next best course of action is? 

I had such a mistake. you need to write to them in support and within 24 they will return the balance back. You are probably trying to deduce a large amount  Wink
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:59:17 PM

Open a ticket with their support, I guess. Did the coins return to your account balance at the exchange?
SRQCraig

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:02:20 PM

Please Help.  

Thanks!

I had such a mistake. you need to write to them in support and within 24 they will return the balance back. You are probably trying to deduce a large amount  Wink

It was only 1,825 coins so very small amount.  I'll submit a support ticket.  
YaStaer

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:05:01 PM

really a small. strange ... I had such a mistake due to a large amount, and then I output in parts
SRQCraig

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

really a small. strange ... I had such a mistake due to a large amount, and then I output in parts

As far as I know, the IntenseCoin wallet is the only wallet available.  Was the address you gave to stocks to receive your coins extremely long?  Mine is crazy long and that's where I think the error came in. 
parkysik

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:14:14 PM

There is no deposit of intense coin (ITNS) in stocks.exchange.

http://intensecoin.com/explorer/#blockchain_transaction.html?hash=2c74ef2f20f19cf51ca54d1e0acf073924c5bdad2958981e23abfaf8cca04361

Angry Undecided Cry

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
YaStaer

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:15:44 PM

As far as I know, the IntenseCoin wallet is the only wallet available.  Was the address you gave to stocks to receive your coins extremely long?  Mine is crazy long and that's where I think the error came in. 

For the fact that the exchange from the stoks of a coin needs just an address without paymentID. If I understand you correctly, then my address is 97 characters long. And when transferring to the stock exchange, it is necessary to specify additionally a paymentID
SRQCraig

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

For the fact that the exchange from the stoks of a coin needs just an address without paymentID. If I understand you correctly, then my address is 97 characters long. And when transferring to the stock exchange, it is necessary to specify additionally a paymentID

This is what I'm trying to find out.  My coins were at stocks.  I submitted a withdraw request.  I used the address from the Intensecoin wallet (all of the address) which was over 90 characters long.  That didn't work and resulted in a withdraw error.  Assuming Stocks.exchange puts my coins back in my account/wallet with them at the exchange, what do I need to provide them as far as an address and payment id so that I can transfer my coins from Stocks.exchange to the intensecoin wallet? 
YaStaer

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:29:07 PM

This is what I'm trying to find out.  My coins were at stocks.  I submitted a withdraw request.  I used the address from the Intensecoin wallet (all of the address) which was over 90 characters long.  That didn't work and resulted in a withdraw error.  Assuming Stocks.exchange puts my coins back in my account/wallet with them at the exchange, what do I need to provide them as far as an address and payment id so that I can transfer my coins from Stocks.exchange to the intensecoin wallet? 

No. You do not need paymentID. The error most likely occurred on their exchange. At the moment, there were a lot of transactions. Just ask for the withdrawal of the coins again when the balance is restored.
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

Just to tell you about stocks.exchange, yesterday i made a deposit there and took almost 6 hours to see the coins in my wallet.
It was other Coin, not Intense Coin, this one i won´t sell for any price  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: