Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
cryptokos

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

Caйт: autobounty.club

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

Written about the extension in the browser. How can I provide my proxy to earn coins?

● AUTOBOUNTY ●
CEPBИC ABTOMATИЗAЦИИ БAУHTИ КOMПAHИЙ
BitcointalkVkontakteTelegramWebsiteTwitterFacebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wargamez

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

January update for ITNS on their website. A lot of potential in this coin.

https://intensecoin.com/2018/01/15/january-update/

very nice update! looking forward to the bi-weekly updates!

Ok, can you name at least 3 future + points of this update?
I readed only one - one of the developers sold his buisness to has more time with Itns.
And, yes, another annonce about BE without proofs..
Realy, Im not a small holder of itns, and such news of nothing getting me unhappy a little..

I interpret the news as increasing the team with real names. This means the project has become more transparent like the ICO coins. The addition of more people means they know how big the scope of the project and this will speed up the marketing and development of the VPN platform. Now we wait for the product to be completed. Just like we wait if we invested in an ICO.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pattern0814

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

I am a vpn user for few years now and its nice to know that there is a coin for that. VPN has grown in popularity and I think if done right, this coin could grow huge in the future.
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:12:56 AM

I readed only one - one of the developers sold his buisness to has more time with Itns.
Realy, Im not a small holder of itns, and such news of nothing getting me unhappy a little..

I interpret the news as increasing the team with real names. This means the project has become more transparent like the ICO coins. The addition of more people means they know how big the scope of the project and this will speed up the marketing and development of the VPN platform. Now we wait for the product to be completed. Just like we wait if we invested in an ICO.
hope so

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
proride

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

why would anyone name anything...if you are a hodler sirt, hodl and believe...join discord, they will answer you there!
1) no reason ofcause - it was the q
2) is this official thread or what? Why discord? Why not slack reddit or smthng? Where is official devs ann that they answering only in discord??

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
kopam

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:34:04 AM

why would anyone name anything...if you are a hodler sirt, hodl and believe...join discord, they will answer you there!
2) is this official thread or what? Why discord? Why not slack reddit or smthng? Where is official devs ann that they answering only in discord??

There is an active channel for communication, but you are frustrated that its not the one you use ... Maybe you expect a personal explanation of every news by the dev to you?
... People are such pu**ies nowadays ... They want it ALL and want it NOW and if even something is slightly not as they would like, they start bitchin...
If you dont like the fact that there is an active discord group where the devs answer - sell your coins and move forward.

▐▒▄
          ▄▄▌   ▐▒██▒▒▄
       ▄▒███▌     ▀▒███▒▒▄
   ░▒▒██▒▒██▌  ▄▒▄▄   ▀▒███▒▄
   ▐██▒  ▐██▒▒██████▒▄▄   ▐███
   ▐██▌  ▐███▒▀   ▀▀▒██▒   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▌       ███   ███
   ▐██▌  ▐██▒▒▄   ▄▄▒███   ███
   ▐██▌   ▀▒███▒▒██▒▀▀   ▐███
   ▐▒███▒▄▄   ▀▒▒▀   ▄▒████▒
       ▀▒███▒▄      ████▒▀
          ▀▀▒███▒   █▀
              ▀▒█
BEXAM
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █

█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

▄████▄
                       ▄▄█████▀▀███
                   ▄▄████▀▀    ███
             ▄▄▄████▀▀   ▄▄   ▐██
         ▄▄█████▀      ▄█▀   ██▌
    ▄▄████▀▀▀      ▄███▀     ██▌
   ████▀       ▄▄████▀      ▐██
    ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀        ██▌
         ▀████████          ▐██
           ▀████▌           ███
            ▀███  ▄██▄▄    ▐██▀
             ███▄███▀███▄   ███
             ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                         ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄   ▄
    ██▄           ▄████████████▀
    █████▄▄      ▐█████████████▀
     █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
    █▄█████████████████████████▌
    ▀██████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
      ▐██████████████████████
        ▀██████████████████▀
          ▄▄█████████████▀
    ▀████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████
   ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
   ███████████████      ██████
   ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
   ████████████▀▀    ▀▀▀██████
   ████████████         ██████
   ████████████████████████████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███
█   
█  ███

███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
    █
███  █
PlanetCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

I am following this coin. The VPN looks like a gold mine just waiting. The devs are active and working to get a good product out. Excited to see where this goes!
As you said, dev has been working hard, very active, and the VPN concept is very popular, and I'm going to invest in this project for the long term.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
proride

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

There is an active channel for communication, but you are frustrated that its not the one you use ... Maybe you expect a personal explanation of every news by the dev to you?
... People are such pu**ies nowadays ... They want it ALL and want it NOW and if even something is slightly not as they would like, they start bitchin...
If you dont like the fact that there is an active discord group where the devs answer - sell your coins and move forward.

There is no answer again - only pumping letters.
If you can read olderdays friend - I had a real argumentation of why this forum and not another chats.
And adding for you - investors that are searching for info about coin coming here first! And what thay can see?)
A lot of guys with signatures pumping theres coin like "ITNS is cryptofuture!! blablabla" and so on like kids. And no any dev
for a week.
Im the first who wants ITNS be big - because of it I want devs be oftner in theres thread atleast!

And another point:

"To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)"

W H Y  N O T???

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
jezda034

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

There is no answer again - only pumping letters.
If you can read olderdays friend - I had a real argumentation of why this forum and not another chats.
And adding for you - investors that are searching for info about coin coming here first! And what thay can see?)
A lot of guys with signatures pumping theres coin like "ITNS is cryptofuture!! blablabla" and so on like kids. And no any dev
for a week.
Im the first who wants ITNS be big - because of it I want devs be oftner in theres thread atleast!

And another point:

"To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)"

W H Y  N O T???

First of all, you have updates on www.intensecoin.com(which will be even more regular), 
I had a real argumentation of why this forum and not another chats.
just go on discord if you want to hear from the devs, if not, your problem, if you really want ITNS to work, as you seem to claim, why not give them support insted of this? Second, so what if they say ITNS is crypto future? Really isn't it? Dude, it is simple, devs are WORKING instead of wasting time, imagine how many messages the devs get here, if they reply to it they will lose precious time, so no, your arguments are invalid. Most of community is following ITNS, and supporting, if you are what you say you are, help ITNS and community.  Stop being a little brat, and come to discord, it's like 1 min to register, and you will help...cheers dude!
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

Relax, we have to have patience the devs are doing a great job, it is clear that many of us hope for a new exchange more powerful but we all know that it takes a path and we have to have a little patience, if you want to be more informed enter to discord that the devs are very active and help and answer all the questions we have, but the most important thing is patience this coin has a lot of potential but things are going at their own pace. Let's have patience and continue supporting the project because it has a lot of potential.
nunoclix

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

Relax, we have to have patience the devs are doing a great job, it is clear that many of us hope for a new exchange more powerful but we all know that it takes a path and we have to have a little patience, if you want to be more informed enter to discord that the devs are very active and help and answer all the questions we have, but the most important thing is patience this coin has a lot of potential but things are going at their own pace. Let's have patience and continue supporting the project because it has a lot of potential.

You right mate, we all need to be patience, in special when we are dealing with cryptocurrency. A project can´t be successful

in just 2,3 months, so, wait is the correct word here.

miticoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

For me, this is a revolution and I thank the whole team for giving me the opportunity to participate in mining in the creation of something new. Go ahead. Smiley

eltradestor

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

Just seeing this. Nice project I must say
I have a little question though.

What is the difference between intense coin and substratum or intense coin and myst.
wargamez

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:18:08 PM

Some seem to be disappointed with the latest Intense developer's update. Admittedly, we all can see that there is no working code yet.  If anyone doubts this project, he has the choice not to buy Intense coins. He can wait until there's a beta of the VPN platform. He can analyze it and then decide if he wants to invest or not. Of course, by that time, the price will have already skyrocketed. As early investors, we all take the biggest risk of whether this project will succeed or not. And of course, we also take the greatest rewards when the developers deliver.  Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
fuhbaer

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

According to information provided by the pool itself the Intense Hashvault pool handles over 51% of the network percentage (56.21% atm.) Isn't that bad for the network/ coin if a single point controls so much (aka 51% attack)? Or is this more a theoretical problem for bitcoin and monero-based blockchains like IntenseCoin are more immune to this problem?
lncm

Activity: 388
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

According to information provided by the pool itself the Intense Hashvault pool handles over 51% of the network percentage (56.21% atm.) Isn't that bad for the network/ coin if a single point controls so much (aka 51% attack)? Or is this more a theoretical problem for bitcoin and monero-based blockchains like IntenseCoin are more immune to this problem?

That happens when Nicehash contracts hop in to get the most of a block, sometimes network hashrate just doubles!
One more reason to ban NH traffic.

proride

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

That happens when Nicehash contracts hop in to get the most of a block, sometimes network hashrate just doubles!
One more reason to ban NH traffic.

It was happened with xao alloy coin preveous days - another pool mined another branch, but it was fixed in a half of a day.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

According to information provided by the pool itself the Intense Hashvault pool handles over 51% of the network percentage (56.21% atm.) Isn't that bad for the network
If you want to spread the hashrate then you should join smaller pools. I'm currently mining on pool.intensecoin.net, a pretty decent pool with a little over 100 KH/s at the moment. Haven't had a block for 7 hours, so it could use some help.
fuhbaer

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:37:57 PM

If you want to spread the hashrate then you should join smaller pools. I'm currently mining on pool.intensecoin.net, a pretty decent pool with a little over 100 KH/s at the moment. Haven't had a block for 7 hours, so it could use some help.

I have only a very small hash rate (CPU mining) and joining smaller pools even more reduces the rate of return in my experience. With the larger pools you get something back quicker and perhaps can make 2 or 3 coins per day. Smiley
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:07:27 PM

First of all, you have updates on www.intensecoin.com(which will be even more regular), 
I had a real argumentation of why this forum and not another chats.
just go on discord if you want to hear from the devs, if not, your problem, if you really want ITNS to work, as you seem to claim, why not give them support insted of this? Second, so what if they say ITNS is crypto future? Really isn't it? Dude, it is simple, devs are WORKING instead of wasting time, imagine how many messages the devs get here, if they reply to it they will lose precious time, so no, your arguments are invalid. Most of community is following ITNS, and supporting, if you are what you say you are, help ITNS and community.  Stop being a little brat, and come to discord, it's like 1 min to register, and you will help...cheers dude!

I also do not like to waste my time opening accounts and having to go to various places looking for news.
 They should use this forum, even because they pay us to have an Intense subscription in this place.  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: