Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:21:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
kevarms

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

According to information provided by the pool itself the Intense Hashvault pool handles over 51% of the network percentage (56.21% atm.) Isn't that bad for the network/ coin if a single point controls so much (aka 51% attack)? Or is this more a theoretical problem for bitcoin and monero-based blockchains like IntenseCoin are more immune to this problem?

That happens when Nicehash contracts hop in to get the most of a block, sometimes network hashrate just doubles!
One more reason to ban NH traffic.

Bloody nicehash should be blocked on all pools in my opinion.... I was watching the pool im on last night,  watch the coins difficulty jump from about 800m  to up to 2.2B ....  bloody rediculous.... someone need to hack that service bad!!   Bad enough that people don't go back! 
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

Well I have decided... I am converting 100% of my hash to ITNS. May take me a week to get done with my busy schedule... but I should be around ~100 kH/S or so total once I am done.

The new Hash Vault pool software / updates seem very stable. The "per worker" stats have really won me over as I have 64 machines (so far) and without that it's hard to keep track of.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
intensepool

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:33:32 PM

Come and join to https://pool.intensecoin.net and spread the hashrate of the network.

Pool features:
  • Hosted on Google Cloud platform and can be upgraded within minutes, very stable pool!
  • DDoS protection from Google.
  • Monitor your rigs with workerIDs. Just add workerID as password in your miner.
  • Minimum payment of 1 ITNS
  • Fixed difficulty supported by adding .difficulty to your address
  • RBPPS payment method
  • Payments sent out every 30 minutes.
  • Support from experienced admin.

New features coming:
  • PPLNS payment method
  • Custom minimum payment treshold

Thanks to all mining here!
Crate Mayne

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:42:38 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 01:26:16 AM by Crate Mayne

Y'all need to quit the bitching, Devs themselves said they should be striving to make a bigger effort to inform this board. Not all of us like to join chatrooms like lil teenagers. We go to website or here for a quick read-through of news. This is after all, an official portal for ITNS, so it's kinda sad to see it doesn't even get a post linking to the announcement from the 15th.

Maybe if Devs didn't make the worthless airdrop campaign revolve around who can fluff the coin up the most, on a board already filled with people interested in ITNS...  Then this board wouldn't be a worthless wasteland of comments.  Cheesy
kevarms

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:57:25 AM

January update for ITNS on their website. A lot of potential in this coin.

https://intensecoin.com/2018/01/15/january-update/

very nice update! looking forward to the bi-weekly updates!

Ok, can you name at least 3 future + points of this update?
I readed only one - one of the developers sold his buisness to has more time with Itns.
And, yes, another annonce about BE without proofs..
Realy, Im not a small holder of itns, and such news of nothing getting me unhappy a little..

Are you smoking crack?  This is literally the only altcoin I have seen that not only posts a monthly update, but does it on their website instead of hidden in a million forum posts.  And the updates are substantial, not a bunch of filler and bullshit about developing an android wallet, getting listing on more exchanges, and working on an anti-quantum computing algo.

I agree with this.  I am always on the look out for new coins and projects... but unfortunately most, have no synopsis of the coins or the outlook... or don't even have a proper website or nothing.   The term scam coins  i am sure comes from most of those as nothing about the project is known at all... no dev feedback or anything ...  crazy stuff
cecilia1

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:39:43 AM

Come and join to https://pool.intensecoin.net and spread the hashrate of the network.

Pool features:
  • Hosted on Google Cloud platform and can be upgraded within minutes, very stable pool!
  • Monitor your rigs with workerIDs. Just add workerID as password in your miner.
  • RBPPS payment method

New features coming:
  • PPLNS payment method

Looks like a very good pool, with all necessary features a miner will want. I'll switch my rig to your pool, good luck.
phexchanger

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:57:01 AM

The download for Windows wallet is for 64bit?
Is there no support for 32 bit Windows 7?
jezda034

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:00:11 AM

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3137/intensecoin-itns

Vote here to get ITNS listed on NextExchange!
wargamez

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

Y'all need to quit the bitching, Devs themselves said they should be striving to make a bigger effort to inform this board. Not all of us like to join chatrooms like lil teenagers. We go to website or here for a quick read-through of news. This is after all, an official portal for ITNS, so it's kinda sad to see it doesn't even get a post linking to the announcement from the 15th.

Maybe if Devs didn't make the worthless airdrop campaign revolve around who can fluff the coin up the most, on a board already filled with people interested in ITNS...  Then this board wouldn't be a worthless wasteland of comments.  Cheesy

I think the signature campaign is not limited to this thread.  I post in many different threads and join in their discussions so I can advertise Intense through my signature. If many post here also, it also serve some purpose as the thread will often be in the front page of the Altcoin discussion page. I think the main point of the signature campaign is to spread the word around bitcointalk by posting mostly in other threads.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:48:17 AM

Pool features:
  • RBPPS payment method

New features coming:
  • PPLNS payment method

TY gods for this man!
1st normal pool for itns!
Hope be not only usable like dwarfpool but so stable too!!

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
jezda034

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:27:59 AM

https://itnspool.net this pool has 95KH/s someone join us to make it a bit stronger
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:30:33 AM

I readed only one - one of the developers sold his buisness to has more time with Itns.
Realy, Im not a small holder of itns, and such news of nothing getting me unhappy a little..

why would anyone name anything...if you are a hodler sirt, hodl and believe...join discord, they will answer you there!
1) no reason ofcause - it was the q
2) is this official thread or what? Why discord? Why not slack reddit or smthng? Where is official devs ann that they answering only in discord??

There is an active channel for communication, but you are frustrated that its not the one you use ... Maybe you expect a personal explanation of every news by the dev to you?
... People are such pu**ies nowadays ... They want it ALL and want it NOW and if even something is slightly not as they would like, they start bitchin...
If you dont like the fact that there is an active discord group where the devs answer - sell your coins and move forward.

There is no answer again - only pumping letters.
If you can read olderdays friend - I had a real argumentation of why this forum and not another chats.
And adding for you - investors that are searching for info about coin coming here first! And what thay can see?)
A lot of guys with signatures pumping theres coin like "ITNS is cryptofuture!! blablabla" and so on like kids. And no any dev
for a week.
Im the first who wants ITNS be big - because of it I want devs be oftner in theres thread atleast!

And another point:

"To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)"

W H Y  N O T???

so much demanding, you probably hold most of the coin in circulation...
And if your interest is the success of the project, you should be the first to require that the devs be working of the browser plugin that is scheduled to be released soon instead of answering pointless discussions about the chat platform you prefer personally.

oh, and by the way....you think yobit would be a nice move Huh? really?Huh?  

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:35:49 AM

I think the signature campaign is not limited to this thread.  I post in many different threads and join in their discussions so I can advertise Intense through my signature. If many post here also, it also serve some purpose as the thread will often be in the front page of the Altcoin discussion page. I think the main point of the signature campaign is to spread the word around bitcointalk by posting mostly in other threads.

the signature campaign is definetly not to be done only on this thread... but you are also right regarding the first Altcoin discussion page.

who consider the campaign worthless should pay more attention to numbers...  Grin
in my oppinion, posts on this thread should not count for the campaign. But besides that, a good awareness campaign as we can measure

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

why would anyone name anything...if you are a hodler sirt, hodl and believe...join discord, they will answer you there!
1) no reason ofcause - it was the q
2) is this official thread or what? Why discord? Why not slack reddit or smthng? Where is official devs ann that they answering only in discord??

There is an active channel for communication, but you are frustrated that its not the one you use ... Maybe you expect a personal explanation of every news by the dev to you?
... People are such pu**ies nowadays ... They want it ALL and want it NOW and if even something is slightly not as they would like, they start bitchin...
If you dont like the fact that there is an active discord group where the devs answer - sell your coins and move forward.

There is no answer again - only pumping letters.
If you can read olderdays friend - I had a real argumentation of why this forum and not another chats.
And adding for you - investors that are searching for info about coin coming here first! And what thay can see?)
A lot of guys with signatures pumping theres coin like "ITNS is cryptofuture!! blablabla" and so on like kids. And no any dev
for a week.
Im the first who wants ITNS be big - because of it I want devs be oftner in theres thread atleast!

And another point:

"To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 2-3 business days (no guarantee in case of compilation issues)"

W H Y  N O T???

so much demanding, you probably hold most of the coin in circulation...
And if your interest is the success of the project, you should be the first to require that the devs be working of the browser plugin that is scheduled to be released soon instead of answering pointless discussions about the chat platform you prefer personally.

oh, and by the way....you think yobit would be a nice move Huh? really?Huh?  

Any plus one exchange is a nice move. Any.
Not most. But not last too.)

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
cecilia1

Activity: 180

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:14:52 AM

I don't know this exchange but all exchanges are good if they do their job smoothly. Intense may need this one, in case stocks disables the market again.
wargamez

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

If you want to spread the hashrate then you should join smaller pools. I'm currently mining on pool.intensecoin.net, a pretty decent pool with a little over 100 KH/s at the moment. Haven't had a block for 7 hours, so it could use some help.

I have only a very small hash rate (CPU mining) and joining smaller pools even more reduces the rate of return in my experience. With the larger pools you get something back quicker and perhaps can make 2 or 3 coins per day. Smiley

I always prefer mining on a pool with the biggest hash rate so that I get consistent small payments rather than waiting for several hours or days to get one big payment.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

I always prefer mining on a pool with the biggest hash rate so that I get consistent small payments rather than waiting for several hours or days to get one big payment.

Unfortunately too many prefer this. Is there a current overview over the size of the pools?

Oren4000

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

The Intense vote is now 187, according to NextExchange, votes need to be at least 250 to be considered for listing. This is a new exchange and is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Let's vote!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
rkrams

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

I can tweet a bit about this and make a youtube vid and see how it goes from there. to get the votes for next.exchange it may be a new exchange but its always best to have it in more places.
rkrams

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

Unfortunately too many prefer this. Is there a current overview over the size of the pools?

Also you have the advantage of having many blocks with lesser work, rather than getting stuck for days in 400% work block.
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: