Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:18:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
xxGuMMi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

Rebrand Release date??

I hope the name includes VPN  Kiss Grin Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fjody

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:51:15 PM

@Fjody
My goal is not to sink ITNS or do something bad to them. They did mistake from my point of view and they should admit it. If they will and they will apologize for it I will accept it. Everybody makes mistakes and if someone screw up silly airdrop for example then you should not rejecet his work. But it is only my opinion.

Thanks for your answer.
So you will keep all your coins - if they apologize.
And you will keep all your coins - if they dont.

You are welcome but I did not say that. Their behaviour changed my attitude to them completely and will have consequences but I do not know why I should say to you if I keep my coins or not. It is not your business and I will not tell you.

And what´s your point? You want after few posts said something like that all of you are upset but you will keep the coins?

@Dogedicer: If it is not my business if you keep your coins and you will not tell me, then you really do not have to react to my question.

Since the beginning of the flame I am asking myself what will you do with the coins, what will you do with the project - will you keep them or will you sell them? If there was no flame, there was no asking. So far only @nikolasgr admitted straight and as a proud man - he is going to sell his coins.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:53:59 PM

I as a proud man sold them last week at 80 satoshi.  Grin
nikolasgr

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

I barely met the minimum requirements and I got 4400 ITNS on the airdrop.

Sometimes people screw up and they simply can't admit it and go rage the internetz...

Well, indeed I agree with you. The IntenseCoin team screwed up and they can not admit this.

According to Slack support team, the usernames have been replaced by the display names. This has happened since September 2017 and those who have signed up in Slack after that date do not have any Slack username but they have a Slack display name (which is what was formerly known as username). I can provide evidence about it. Officially coming from Slack.

The IntenseCoin team have disqualified a lot of people since they do not accept this official principal!!  Cheesy They believe that the username in Slack is something different. According to the IntenseCoin team, my Slack username was my email ID (the email that Iused to sign up in Slack). This is totally incorrect. Therefore, I inserted the correct information in the form but the team disqualified me (and many others) since they believe that the username is something different (which is not!).

I don't know if they took this action by scope or not however the way they have handled all this and the ignorance they have shown is very bad and shows much of unseriousness.

If you still do not understand what I am saying, I am sorry. I have also contacted the Slack support team and I know very well the story inside-out and I do not care about the coins. But my IQ has falled down to zero with the excuses I hear from these people.

And that´s the answer I wanted to hear from devs! Thanks a lot for your effort and explanation. This search should for sure ITNS team did and not you. I gave up my fight because I don´t like to repeat same things again and again if there is zero chance to get real answer. Shame on me that I gave up Cheesy

I think they didn´t want to tell the truth because they screwed up it with SLACK and a they also screwed up rewards. Correct me if I am wrong please, because I really don´t remember it precisely but didn´t they say 1000 for everyone who will meet the conditions in airdrop? So why they sent higher amounts to people who met the conditions? Yes, It is nice from them and they have 2/3 of happy airdropers but it was not necessary and they would have now coins for people with SLACK problem. Problem would be solved as fast as arised and everybody would be happy. People would get their coins, bitcointalk would be full of positive messages how great devs are because they solved it and devs would save some coins for future.

So devs are in trouble now I guess. They don´t have coins which were intended for airdrop and they don´t want to send their own coins.

But after all my messages I would say they will just ignore it or ThePigwee will say something what will look like the answer. It will be not real answer but someone will say to you just shut up we do not want to listen it anymore . Case is closed Cheesy

The payment amount was the second mistake that they did. They said they will distribute 1 million up to 1,000 participants and 2.50 million coins if participants were higher than 1,000 and up to 2,500. So what they did? Total participants were 1227, from them the team says that the 53% were invalid participants and the valid were 565. However, they pay the amount basis 1227 participants. They brought a total mess in a simple airdrop and can not see what was the scope out of it.

Just so you have a better understanding, up to 1000 participants means the number of people that entered is less than or equal to 1000. Greater than 1000 participants bumps the payout amount. Participants =/= valid submissions.

If you continue like this i will believe it is just a matter of IQ all this. So you paid 565 people with the amount which you should have paid if participants were higher than 1000. This way I could send 2000 fake forms and those few people who are valid to earn even higher amount if this is based on all participants even valid or invalid. Are you playing with the words or is there anything else behind this BS?
Dogedicer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:05:09 PM

@Fjody
My goal is not to sink ITNS or do something bad to them. They did mistake from my point of view and they should admit it. If they will and they will apologize for it I will accept it. Everybody makes mistakes and if someone screw up silly airdrop for example then you should not rejecet his work. But it is only my opinion.

Thanks for your answer.
So you will keep all your coins - if they apologize.
And you will keep all your coins - if they dont.

You are welcome but I did not say that. Their behaviour changed my attitude to them completely and will have consequences but I do not know why I should say to you if I keep my coins or not. It is not your business and I will not tell you.

And what´s your point? You want after few posts said something like that all of you are upset but you will keep the coins?

@Dogedicer: If it is not my business if you keep your coins and you will not tell me, then you really do not have to react to my question.

Since the beginning of the flame I am asking myself what will you do with the coins, what will you do with the project - will you keep them or will you sell them? If there was no flame, there was no asking. So far only @nikolasgr admitted straight and as a proud man - he is going to sell his coins.

I see it little bit differently than you. I do not see it black or white - sell or hold. There are many factors which I have to consider If I want to make an action and that was why I said it is not your business. But I wanted to give you my opinion so I have answered on your post. That´s all.
Dogedicer

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

Sometimes people screw up and they simply can't admit it and go rage the internetz...

Well, indeed I agree with you. The IntenseCoin team screwed up and they can not admit this.

According to Slack support team, the usernames have been replaced by the display names. This has happened since September 2017 and those who have signed up in Slack after that date do not have any Slack username but they have a Slack display name (which is what was formerly known as username). I can provide evidence about it. Officially coming from Slack.

The IntenseCoin team have disqualified a lot of people since they do not accept this official principal!!  Cheesy They believe that the username in Slack is something different. According to the IntenseCoin team, my Slack username was my email ID (the email that Iused to sign up in Slack). This is totally incorrect. Therefore, I inserted the correct information in the form but the team disqualified me (and many others) since they believe that the username is something different (which is not!).

I don't know if they took this action by scope or not however the way they have handled all this and the ignorance they have shown is very bad and shows much of unseriousness.

If you still do not understand what I am saying, I am sorry. I have also contacted the Slack support team and I know very well the story inside-out and I do not care about the coins. But my IQ has falled down to zero with the excuses I hear from these people.

And that´s the answer I wanted to hear from devs! Thanks a lot for your effort and explanation. This search should for sure ITNS team did and not you. I gave up my fight because I don´t like to repeat same things again and again if there is zero chance to get real answer. Shame on me that I gave up Cheesy

I think they didn´t want to tell the truth because they screwed up it with SLACK and a they also screwed up rewards. Correct me if I am wrong please, because I really don´t remember it precisely but didn´t they say 1000 for everyone who will meet the conditions in airdrop? So why they sent higher amounts to people who met the conditions? Yes, It is nice from them and they have 2/3 of happy airdropers but it was not necessary and they would have now coins for people with SLACK problem. Problem would be solved as fast as arised and everybody would be happy. People would get their coins, bitcointalk would be full of positive messages how great devs are because they solved it and devs would save some coins for future.

So devs are in trouble now I guess. They don´t have coins which were intended for airdrop and they don´t want to send their own coins.

But after all my messages I would say they will just ignore it or ThePigwee will say something what will look like the answer. It will be not real answer but someone will say to you just shut up we do not want to listen it anymore . Case is closed Cheesy

The payment amount was the second mistake that they did. They said they will distribute 1 million up to 1,000 participants and 2.50 million coins if participants were higher than 1,000 and up to 2,500. So what they did? Total participants were 1227, from them the team says that the 53% were invalid participants and the valid were 565. However, they pay the amount basis 1227 participants. They brought a total mess in a simple airdrop and can not see what was the scope out of it.

Just so you have a better understanding, up to 1000 participants means the number of people that entered is less than or equal to 1000. Greater than 1000 participants bumps the payout amount. Participants =/= valid submissions.

If you continue like this i will believe it is just a matter of IQ all this. So you paid 565 people with the amount which you should have paid if participants were higher than 1000. This way I could send 2000 fake forms and those few people who are valid to earn even higher amount if this is based on all participants even valid or invalid. Are you playing with the words or is there anything else behind this BS?

Thumbs up again because ThePigwee is good with playing with words. I guess that´s why he was chosen as community manager Cheesy But it really was in the conditions of airdrop. Another thing is that common sense should say to them something else.
ThePigwee

Activity: 181
Merit: 46

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:14:26 PM

Rebrand Release date??

We do not currently have a set date for the rebrand. However, we are actively working on it and it will be done sometime within the first quarter this year.
larsbalzak

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

Rebrand Release date??

We do not currently have a set date for the rebrand. However, we are actively working on it and it will be done sometime within the first quarter this year.

Dev's working hard again with sore hands and a big swole dick.
korm

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

WTF  Grin
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

Thumbs up again because ThePigwee is good with playing with words. I guess that´s why he was chosen as community manager Cheesy But it really was in the conditions of airdrop. Another thing is that common sense should say to them something else.

It goes without saying that we mean VALID Participants. A participation which does not follow the requirements/rules is not a participation anyway.... So with what they did they accepted that they had more than 1000 participants but they paid only 565 of them. No sense at all.......
korm

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

this is not for the average IQ  Grin Grin Grin
larsbalzak

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

It goes without saying that we mean VALID Participants. A participation which does not follow the requirements/rules is not a participation anyway.... So with what they did they accepted that they had more than 1000 participants but they paid only 565 of them. No sense at all.......

You can complain all you want but in the end you got to suck their dick.
Dogedicer

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

I agree with you. They should use common sense but they did not specify it in the airdrop rules if I am not wrong so you can not say that he is lying. It is just playing with words as you said before. It seems there is no chance to admit that ITNS did something wrong.
cleder

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

Problems must not be ignored, problems must be solved. But I see trying to ignoring users, lying and bending rules.

I'll not sell all coins because one screwed airdrop, but I'll definitely not invest more in this project.

Maybe it was mistake of 1 person who didnt know how correctly check users but from my point of view ITNS team failed as whole team in this BTT topic.
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:08:49 PM

You can complain all you want but in the end you got to suck their dick.

Thanks that you allow us to complain all we want.
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:10:24 PM

I agree with you. They should use common sense but they did not specify it in the airdrop rules if I am not wrong so you can not say that he is lying. It is just playing with words as you said before. It seems there is no chance to admit that ITNS did something wrong.

Yes and for this reason we note all the facts as they are in order for all the community to get informed and do not waste their time in a future airdrop.
korm

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

Problems must not be ignored, problems must be solved. But I see trying to ignoring users, lying and bending rules.

I'll not sell all coins because one screwed airdrop, but I'll definitely not invest more in this project.

Maybe it was mistake of 1 person who didnt know how correctly check users but from my point of view ITNS team failed as whole team in this BTT topic.
I think you are right
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:35:47 PM

Right. Their very bad and userious attitude was the worst of all things.

A serious team would apologise for the mistake, outline the reasons that they can not solve at the moment and tell to their audience that they will revert with a better airdrop in the future.

Instead of doing this, they are trying to convince everyone that we are crazy and that we sent a form which was not correct !!
ThePigwee

Activity: 181
Merit: 46

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:49:10 PM

I wanted to provide you all with an update on the exchange voting that started almost a week ago. We currently have a contest running on our Discord where the prize is currently 13,500 ITNS. To enter in this contest, all you have to do is go vote for us on the exchange and react on Discord. It's that simple.

We have risen from 52 votes on Coinpulse on 03/01/18 to 295 Votes as of now. We are currently the 3rd most voted for project.  Link to vote ---> https://request.coinpulse.io/
on VIC Exchange, we were recently added to the voting list on 03/01/18. We already have 207 votes! (You must be registered on VIC Exchange to vote. However, you have the ability to vote once per day!)

Overall, I know that we have a strong community and I am very thankful to all those that have voted. Keep up the great work. If we have everyone vote on coinpulse, we can take the first place slot. I know it!
nikolasgr

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:45:43 PM

Are you going to pay more than 50% of the participants in this airdrop?
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: