Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:37:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
xxGuMMi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:33:43 PM

Im a NordVPN user and i want to try your ITNS VPN product.... so im waiting...  Grin Grin Grin

Are you in time?
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

Good morning everyone,

I would like to say that after some thought our team decided to giveaway a consolation reward of 1k Intense to all those that missed the airdrop due to slack username issue.

I hope that everyone can accept this as a gesture of goodwill, and also accept my apologies for the issues experienced.

Have a great weekend,

Francisco

For me was enough previous apology and explanation so this gesture is like a nice bonus. I believe everyone will appreciate it.

After small misunderstanding you proved that you are fair people who are serious with this project and who take care of the community.

So I wish you all the best as I wished you before and I hope that this issue will have no negative impact on the whole project but on the contrary makes you stronger.

Thank you very much for the kind words and all support
vorpalspear

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:33:01 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 07:44:40 PM by vorpalspear

is there a masternode plan here?
Oh, you must like Ponzi schemes. I think we have enough MN coins already, but it seems plenty of people can't get enough of devs auctioning off the MNs then disappearing with bagfuls of BTC, while the poor chumps that bought the MNs celebrate receiving lots of near-worthless coins everyday. No thanks.
Our project does not have master nodes. IntenseCoin is not a standard proof of stake project. When “staking” you will be acting as an exit node for the VPN services and you will be paid ITNS for acting as an exit node. So you are not technically staking any of your coins. Additionally, master nodes will not be implemented. As far as I am aware, having a master node for a cryptonight coin defeats the purpose of anonymity.
Great plan. I approve. A good project and a worthy coin doesn't need masternodes to make sure the network doesn't die. In fact, the intense network has an excess of support. So many people are mining the coin at such a low exchange value that it isn't very profitable to mine right now, but that exchange value will surely correct as the Team is making great strides on all fronts. Looking forward to more good news.
fuhbaer

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:34:29 PM

Good morning everyone,

I would like to say that after some thought our team decided to giveaway a consolation reward of 1k Intense to all those that missed the airdrop due to slack username issue.

I hope that everyone can accept this as a gesture of goodwill, and also accept my apologies for the issues experienced.

Have a great weekend,

Francisco

For me was enough previous apology and explanation so this gesture is like a nice bonus. I believe everyone will appreciate it.

After small misunderstanding you proved that you are fair people who are serious with this project and who take care of the community.

So I wish you all the best as I wished you before and I hope that this issue will have no negative impact on the whole project but on the contrary makes you stronger.

Thank you very much for the kind words and all support

Great to hear (or rather read Smiley ) that this issue will be resolved in such matter to the satisfaction to all airdrop participants. Now really everyone should be happy and we can focus on the more important things. Smiley
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

Im a NordVPN user and i want to try your ITNS VPN product.... so im waiting...  Grin Grin Grin

Are you in time?

I believe just barely, but yes
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:27:07 AM

Well, if the supply grow at a really slow speed after many time, why not?
For exemple, 25 coins per block, with many people in the network will just be a "reinforcement" to help with confirmation fees, only  a "small plus" but can help to the coin still active IN LONG TERM, like many years, i see no problem. Cheesy
You agree with the Government then that inflation is good? Inflationary currencies are bad....

ALSO NOTICE: DO NOT join the Discord if you have a question to ask, you will be bitched at and complained at and pushed out of the server because of how rude some people are.

The admins and mods will target you even though the other person instigated everything

Discord is NOT noob friendly, or even NERD friendly. It also is censored for bad words and name calling which is complete bullshit when we are all adults and the fucker deserves it

Never going back again.

Not sure how this shitcoin will survive if they alienate every single person that asks a question on the server

Yes I have disabilities, but the dickhead pushed the buttons and provoked the response by being a dickhead

Blame him, not me.

Ive been in that server for quite some time, and honestly your assessment is not true lol.  I haven't seen people get pushed out or whatever you're talking about...  Maybe you didn't get along with some people?  Doesn't mean thats the experience for other people in there, its usually quite relaxed actually.
ThePigwee

Activity: 181
Merit: 46

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:30:51 AM

For exemple, 25 coins per block, with many people in the network will just be a "reinforcement" to help with confirmation fees, only  a "small plus" but can help to the coin still active IN LONG TERM, like many years, i see no problem. Cheesy
You agree with the Government then that inflation is good? Inflationary currencies are bad....

ALSO NOTICE: DO NOT join the Discord if you have a question to ask, you will be bitched at and complained at and pushed out of the server because of how rude some people are.

The admins and mods will target you even though the other person instigated everything

Discord is NOT noob friendly, or even NERD friendly. It also is censored for bad words and name calling which is complete bullshit when we are all adults and the fucker deserves it

Never going back again.

Not sure how this shitcoin will survive if they alienate every single person that asks a question on the server

Yes I have disabilities, but the dickhead pushed the buttons and provoked the response by being a dickhead

Blame him, not me.

I am very sorry to hear that you feel this way. I spoke with you about the concerns that you were having at the time. It saddens me to see any user leave, especially when the team and all the users have shown you nothing but respect. I wish you all the best in your endeavors.
ThePigwee

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:35:08 AM

Never going back again.

Blame him, not me.

Ive been in that server for quite some time, and honestly your assessment is not true lol.  I haven't seen people get pushed out or whatever you're talking about...  Maybe you didn't get along with some people?  Doesn't mean thats the experience for other people in there, its usually quite relaxed actually.

Correct, in addition to being here with all of you on bitcoin talk, I spend most of my day in the Discord server monitoring. We have a group of moderators that are available 24/7 and cover when I am not available to do so. We do not condone any type of misbehavior. I would like to say that this user decided to leave on his own free will after getting upset and being requested to not call a member of our community names. He was given every opportunity to be professional and at the end of the day, he decided to leave. We wish him the best.
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:07:22 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 02:04:04 AM by valiant1

Hi everyone, since there has been some doubt expressed about the devs 'dumping' the premine, we devised a mechanism that will allow you to verify our continued ownership and responsible stewardship of the funds. Previously we had some reservations about doing this since screenshots can be easily forged, but an astute user pointed out we could circumvent the untraceability of the protocol by exposing the view keys to a wallet. Of course, these measures are only necessary since CryptoNote based coins do not allow easy traceability of the blockchain as Bitcoin does.

To prove these funds are intact and recent, I moved all of the dev funds to an address and am sharing the private view key, which will allow you to view incoming transactions. You can see that nearly 123,000,000 coins arrived to this wallet yesterday, around block 140400. Of course, the amount is less than our originally allocated 150,000,000, because we have paid out various airdrops and core team members since the coin's inception on August 15, 2017. All team members are paid out once per month on a 24 month agreement.

You will need to use the rebase/beta wallet (version 1.44.1 or later).

Instructions:

1. Use the intense-wallet-cli to generate a view only wallet:

./intense-wallet-cli --generate-from-view-key devfunds

2. Use the following address and private view key:

Code:
[wallet iz53uS]: address
iz53uSWTQq7fjGsqSTCSBwcjQjsZh8LeR48iLEzhAwqNFLaAneZsXoGW6uFC9NRKTf8hsQok7DxTD8yNUh36hFZX1X2RJpi3h
[wallet iz53uS]: viewkey
secret: d2148b99e2bcc8cc44cb3b558f52d215294cca849eb2670aae9fab4584002308

When prompted for a height to sync from, enter 140400 or 03/06/2018 to save yourself some time. Entering 0 is not a problem but it will take longer to sync.

For the skeptical users, hopefully this helps solidify some trust and faith in our team. We're in this for the long haul. We have never and will never lie to you, and we are very transparent about all of our developments and plans.

BTW, regarding airdrop concession payouts, give me a couple days. We are taking it nice and slow to avoid another mistake! Hindsight is 20/20  Grin

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
ThePigwee

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:27:23 AM

Correct, in addition to being here with all of you on bitcoin talk, I spend most of my day in the Discord server monitoring. We have a group of moderators that are available 24/7 and cover when I am not available to do so. We do not condone any type of misbehavior. I would like to say that this user decided to leave on his own free will after getting upset and being requested to not call a member of our community names. He was given every opportunity to be professional and at the end of the day, he decided to leave. We wish him the best.

I think that is the same guy that  pissed me off before and got me to leave the server... This is the second time, he needs to learn to STFU and keep his comments to himself unless he has nice things to say.

As for your message, you left out the fact that the OTHER guy started it and caused me to react in the way I did.

WHICH MEANS MY NERDS AND NOOBS WARNING STANDS. NOT GOOD SERVER FOR EVEN NOOBS. LOOK, I WAS ALIENATED OFF THE SERVER FOR ASKING A QUESTION!!! AND THEN YOU WILL BE BLAMED.

Do not feed the TROLLS under the bridge! You need to put his feet to the fire, not mine.

Most are friendly people, but there are some dickheads there that will piss you off and get you to quit, and then have the mods/admins blame you for the whole incident when the other instigated it. I am done wasting time here or in discord.

Clearly there is something wrong with the discord, you keep saying "friendly" and whatever, but this proves the opposite, that user was not friendly and caused me to leave twice.

ENTER DISCORD AT OWN RISK - IT HAS SOME ASSHOLES (NOT ALL)

You expired the link so technically I am now kicked out. Please update your response so the truth is spread. Thanks Smiley

Also what should have happened is a MOD should have got off their ass and messaged/kicked/banned HIM so there is no disturbances in the Discord.

I'm off to mine a coin with a FRIENDLY community that does NOT flame people for asking questions... Questions are how bugs are fixed, improvements are made, etc.

Coin can't survive with a troll like that on the server.

One bad user makes one good user who was happy with the other members leave - this is a systemic problem in your Discord. I was happily chatting away with other members and mods.... Then got basically screwed by a bad user and had to leave because of his bullshit!

Good Day
(mine usually is not)

Still cooling off... Sad

Will delete posts if problem is resolved... However I am not putting any more effort into getting back into that server. It is not worth it.

I understand that you got upset, I simply requested that you maintain professionalism. I will not stand for anyone calling users names, even if they made you upset with their response it's easy enough to tell someone that you did not like how they worded something. You could have even come directly to me. Instead, you decided to call another user names, which you are still doing, and continued even after politely asking you not to. In addition, I requested that everyone remain cool. The link to the discord has expired for you because you have been kicked. This was something that took a great deal of consideration on my part. One of the main contributing factors was calling the entire team names last night. Then this evening you call another user names even after I requested that you did not. I sincerely apologize. You are welcome to DM me at any time. I am always available to talk and I would be happy to discuss this with you further.
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:09:19 AM

Hi everyone, since there has been some doubt expressed about the devs 'dumping' the premine, we devised a mechanism that will allow you to verify our continued ownership and responsible stewardship of the funds. Previously we had some reservations about doing this since screenshots can be easily forged, but an astute user pointed out we could circumvent the untraceability of the protocol by exposing the view keys to a wallet. Of course, these measures are only necessary since CryptoNote based coins do not allow easy traceability of the blockchain as Bitcoin does.

To prove these funds are intact and recent, I moved all of the dev funds to an address and am sharing the private view key, which will allow you to view incoming transactions. You can see that nearly 123,000,000 coins arrived to this wallet yesterday, around block 140400. Of course, the amount is less than our originally allocated 150,000,000, because we have paid out various airdrops and core team members since the coin's inception on August 15, 2017. All team members are paid out once per month on a 24 month agreement.

Instructions:

Code:
iz53uSWTQq7fjGsqSTCSBwcjQjsZh8LeR48iLEzhAwqNFLaAneZsXoGW6uFC9NRKTf8hsQok7DxTD8yNUh36hFZX1X2RJpi3h

When prompted for a height to sync from, enter 140400 or 03/06/2018 to save yourself some time. Entering 0 is not a problem but it will take longer to sync.

For the skeptical users, hopefully this helps solidify some trust and faith in our team. We're in this for the long haul. We have never and will never lie to you, and we are very transparent about all of our developments and plans.

BTW, regarding airdrop concession payouts, give me a couple days. We are taking it nice and slow to avoid another mistake! Hindsight is 20/20  Grin

This is good to see, even though the doubt was misguided.  I think it's natural you will see people coming out with these types of concerns and other types of just outright fud, when the market is down like this and everybody's losing their money.  It would be more of a legitimate concern if when in a bull market, the price all of a sudden drops hard.  Then i'd understand the concern, however right now name a coin that isn't constantly going down down down?  It will likely be some time before this market regains people's confidence considering the amount of people who have lost money to whales in the most recent wave of newcomers.
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

At some point, ITNS has been falling because of stalled projects or the dumping of whales.And there are no new exchanges, and many people are disappointed to leave.
ThePigwee

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:16:39 AM

At some point, ITNS has been falling because of stalled projects or the dumping of whales.And there are no new exchanges, and many people are disappointed to leave.

We are working very hard to make sure that all the items in the road map are completed by their deadlines. None of our projects are stalled. You can see that we are actively working to meet all of our goals. That being said, we are also working hard to get listed on other exchanges. We are reaching out daily to see what we can do to get listed both with the community and internally. With the community, we managed to make it to the 9th spot on VIC exchange in the last week and we are currently at the 3rd spot on coinpulse. We are constantly improving upon things and making our project the best that we can.
ThePigwee

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:19:52 AM

Instructions:

Code:

This is good to see, even though the doubt was misguided.  I think it's natural you will see people coming out with these types of concerns and other types of just outright fud, when the market is down like this and everybody's losing their money.  It would be more of a legitimate concern if when in a bull market, the price all of a sudden drops hard.  Then i'd understand the concern, however right now name a coin that isn't constantly going down down down?  It will likely be some time before this market regains people's confidence considering the amount of people who have lost money to whales in the most recent wave of newcomers.

It is completely natural to be concerned about these things. We had a number of community members bring their concerns to our attention. Since we had such a large number of requests, we wanted to make sure that we provided you all with an explanation. We are committed to being fully transparent with our business plans and endeavors.  
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:55:42 AM

I am very disappointed with the performance of IntenseCoin. Investors should learn from their mistakes after investing in such project. If the team can not deliver which they  promise than no one will invest more.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

I am very disappointed with the performance of IntenseCoin. Investors should learn from their mistakes after investing in such project. If the team can not deliver which they  promise than no one will invest more.

But hey they are at least working hard. LOL  Grin
nikolasgr

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

Good morning everyone,

Have a great weekend,

Francisco

Francisco, thanks for information, nice and correct move. It is good to see that there is common respect and understanding between the team and its community.

Let us know when payments go out and in the meantime hope to hear soon more news in regards with the re-branding and new exchanges. The idea behind the coin looks so good however it still needs hard work and a big boost.
nikolasgr

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:32:16 AM

there is another coin ann (NXB) on btk, and they promote own exchange (ex.nxboost.com)  with a very few coins, but  ITNS has listed there. I just would like to check if ITNS dev team is aware about  it.

There was a talk about it on the discord channel and the team is aware about it. Though the team has asked everyone to stay away from that exchange and trade at their own risk.
In fact, the question begs. What is the risk then? From the outside everything looks quite dignified. Share information.

The risks are quite moderate, but there are no guarantees. You must understand this for yourself, newcomers do not belong here.

I believe the team will not share the same opinion. Everyone should be useful to belong in this community (even those with negative and constructive opinions are more useful than those who believe that everything is perfect!) if we want the venture to succeed.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:35:36 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 01:55:54 PM by Alliipp

there are some projects already on the payment system through blockchain technology, where projects that already provide this service may be considered as a competitor of other projects such as this project.
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:22:26 PM

did You need some beta testers for the new VPN You are planning to put on market?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: