Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185928 times)
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:17:56 PM

And facebook or signature campaign have? Does this project summarize and style a credit card that I can upload with altcoins?
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:11:24 AM

And facebook or signature campaign have? Does this project summarize and style a credit card that I can upload with altcoins?

Here is our signature campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2101979.0

Not only a card, but also a bank account Wink
degel_x

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:18:55 AM

Why do we need a bank?, the point of all of this is ecommerce peer to peer we don´t need any other entity as intermediary

As it has been already brought up in this thread, cryptocurrencies are still in an early stage so they need a supporting bank. Also, the banking is not about payments, it is about loans and savings and risk management and that is what Bankera is going to offer. Bankera is going to evolve together with decentralized technologies by enabling cryptocurrencies, blockchain based KYC solutions etc.

It's true that we are in an early stage, but i would like to know what will be your strategies to manage the cryptocurrency volatility?

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

iGotHope

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:35:25 AM

Will you guys be coming out with a detail instructions how to participate. Also what time in Aug 28th will it start & which time zone/country so we can sync up our calendars. Thanks
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 12:42:51 AM

Will you guys be coming out with a detail instructions how to participate. Also what time in Aug 28th will it start & which time zone/country so we can sync up our calendars. Thanks
We will release tutorials tomorrow or day after tomorrow. It will be at 12PM noon London time.
jootjejodel

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:26:30 AM

So does anyone here know what type of wallet I should be using to hold these?
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:40:28 AM

So does anyone here know what type of wallet I should be using to hold these?
Tokens will be issued on ethereum and NEM blockchains, but initially, you should use spectrocoin.com wallet.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 01:42:44 AM

Why do we need a bank?, the point of all of this is ecommerce peer to peer we don´t need any other entity as intermediary

As it has been already brought up in this thread, cryptocurrencies are still in an early stage so they need a supporting bank. Also, the banking is not about payments, it is about loans and savings and risk management and that is what Bankera is going to offer. Bankera is going to evolve together with decentralized technologies by enabling cryptocurrencies, blockchain based KYC solutions etc.

It's true that we are in an early stage, but i would like to know what will be your strategies to manage the cryptocurrency volatility?
We are going to hedge it to EUR, so we would be able to meet our core goal of obtaining a bank license.
scribbles

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:47:58 AM

THIS IS WHAT THE ANN PAGE SHOULD LOOK LIKE IF UPDATED WITH THE NEW ICO MECHANICS! I'VE TAKEN THE LIBERTY TO CHANGE IT ACCORDINGLY IN THE ANN TRANSLATION I WAS ASSIGNED TO

Don't miss out! Get your own Banker from 28th of August! Participate in the pre-ICO at SpectroCoin.com

Bankera

Digital technology has changed the face of finance. Most notably, perhaps, the birth of Blockhain has enabled us to digitalize money via cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. There have been many attempts to apply Blockchain technology to revolutionize other finance sectors. However, so far, most FinTech companies have been focusing only on a certain niche (e.g. remittances or lending) as they cannot take advantage of economies of scale enjoyed by traditional banks. Traditional banks, although have the funds, are not as fast at adopting new technologies as they are held up by legacy systems.

Bankera aims to revolutionize banking by taking advantage of what blockchain technology has to offer while still focusing on scale. This means that Bankera seeks to become one-stop store for all financial services, in the same way traditional bricks and mortar banks are now, while using technology to reduce the number of counterparties, thus lowering the cost of banking for the end consumer. Adoption of blockchain technology will also allow Bankera to offer new and unique solutions to its customers.

Services

Bankera will offer three core lines of services:

Payments including payment accounts with personal IBAN, debit cards, interbank foreign exchange rates and payment processing. All services will support both traditional fiat currencies as well as cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, NEM, ERC20 compliant tokens and others. In the long term, Bankera will implement innovative solutions as gross-domestic-product (GDP) linked currencies or use equity traded funds as a substitute for money.

Loans and deposits will be a key competitive edge as well as core service of Bankera. Not only saving, but also current deposits will receive interest. All Bankera clients will be able to benefit from higher interest rates due to proprietary information about borrowers' cash flows as most loans will be given to business clients of payment processing solution.

Investments solution will consist of low-cost investment products such as equity traded funds (ETFs), crypto-funds (a portfolio of various cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens) as well as roboadvisory solutions for wealth management. Later on, Bankera will offer investment banking services including financing corporate strategies of our business clients.

Status Quo of Bankera

Bankera will be operational and will have significant IT infrastructure in place prior to the initial coin offering (ICO).

Bankera already has the necessary regulatory and IT arrangements to offer individual international bank account numbers (IBAN) which can accept and make payments in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). Bankera also offers competitive foreign currency exchange rates, quick and cost effective international bank wires as well as having the “Bankera Payment Card” linked to cardholder’s payment account.

All of these services can be tested at SpectroCoin, cryptocurrency exchange, e-wallet, debit card and payment processor provider of which Bankera will be an operational fork. What has been developed so far will serve as a minimum viable product for Bankera to begin operations. However, to achieve its goal to become a fully operational bank service, Bankera needs to obtain capital.

Initial Coin Offering (ICO)

To implement its vision Bankera is launching its own initial coin offering (ICO).

During ICO, Bankera will issue virtual currency tokens called Bankers (BNK) on the Ethereum blockchain operated by a smart contract and following the ERC20 protocol. The value of each token will depend on the net transaction revenue commission share paid to token’s holder each week.

First, 20% of net transaction revenues of Bankera tokens will be exchanged to ether every week.

Second, all ethers will be sent to Bankera’s smart contract.

Third, smart contract will distribute ethers to holders of Bankera tokens pro-rata (i.e. if a holder has 1 % of all outstanding Bankera's tokens, he will receive 1 % of all revenue share.)

This means that Banker owners can earn commission by recommending it to others through word-of-mouth.

On August 28th, we will launch a pre-ICO and we will offer 10 % of tokens to the public.

In mid-October we will launch ICO campaign and we will offer 30 % of tokens to the public.

An additional 30% of the tokens will be offered during a future Secondary Coin Offering (SCO) but never at a pricepoint lower than 0,1 Euro per BNK.

The remaining tokens will be allocated to employees and advisors. 25% of the tokens will be allocated to employees and be used for bounties to promote the ICO. 5% will be attributed to advisors who will advise us for several years until a fully functional bank will be in operation.

The price of a token during pre-ICO will be 1 euro cent and the price during ICO will depend on the total number of tokens issued during pre-ICO.

Don't miss out! Get your own Banker from 28th of August! Participate in the pre-ICO at SpectroCoin.com

Team

Vytautas Karalevicius/CEO
Mantas Mockevicius/CCO
Justas Dobiliauskas/CTO
Craig Grant/VP for Business Development
Egle Eidimtaite/VP for Business Development
Ruta Cizinauskaite/VP for Marketing
Tse-Hsin Lu/VP for Communication

Advisors

Lon Wong/President of the NEM.io Foundation
Antanas Guoga/Member of European Parliament
Eva Kaili/Member of European Parliament
Modestas Kaseliauskas/Former head of the Lithuanian State Tax Authority
Damon Rasheed/CEO of Rate Detective
Dr. Eugene Dubossarsky/Data Scientist
Warren Lush/PR expert

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:01:12 AM

THIS IS WHAT THE ANN PAGE SHOULD LOOK LIKE IF UPDATED WITH THE NEW ICO MECHANICS! I'VE TAKEN THE LIBERTY TO CHANGE IT ACCORDINGLY IN THE ANN TRANSLATION I WAS ASSIGNED TO

Bankera

Digital technology has changed the face of finance. Most notably, perhaps, the birth of Blockhain has enabled us to digitalize money via cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. There have been many attempts to apply Blockchain technology to revolutionize other finance sectors. However, so far, most FinTech companies have been focusing only on a certain niche (e.g. remittances or lending) as they cannot take advantage of economies of scale enjoyed by traditional banks. Traditional banks, although have the funds, are not as fast at adopting new technologies as they are held up by legacy systems.

Bankera aims to revolutionize banking by taking advantage of what blockchain technology has to offer while still focusing on scale. This means that Bankera seeks to become one-stop store for all financial services, in the same way traditional bricks and mortar banks are now, while using technology to reduce the number of counterparties, thus lowering the cost of banking for the end consumer. Adoption of blockchain technology will also allow Bankera to offer new and unique solutions to its customers.

Services

Bankera will offer three core lines of services:

Payments including payment accounts with personal IBAN, debit cards, interbank foreign exchange rates and payment processing. All services will support both traditional fiat currencies as well as cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, NEM, ERC20 compliant tokens and others. In the long term, Bankera will implement innovative solutions as gross-domestic-product (GDP) linked currencies or use equity traded funds as a substitute for money.

Loans and deposits will be a key competitive edge as well as core service of Bankera. Not only saving, but also current deposits will receive interest. All Bankera clients will be able to benefit from higher interest rates due to proprietary information about borrowers' cash flows as most loans will be given to business clients of payment processing solution.

Investments solution will consist of low-cost investment products such as equity traded funds (ETFs), crypto-funds (a portfolio of various cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens) as well as roboadvisory solutions for wealth management. Later on, Bankera will offer investment banking services including financing corporate strategies of our business clients.

Status Quo of Bankera

Bankera will be operational and will have significant IT infrastructure in place prior to the initial coin offering (ICO).

Bankera already has the necessary regulatory and IT arrangements to offer individual international bank account numbers (IBAN) which can accept and make payments in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). Bankera also offers competitive foreign currency exchange rates, quick and cost effective international bank wires as well as having the “Bankera Payment Card” linked to cardholder’s payment account.

All of these services can be tested at SpectroCoin, cryptocurrency exchange, e-wallet, debit card and payment processor provider of which Bankera will be an operational fork. What has been developed so far will serve as a minimum viable product for Bankera to begin operations. However, to achieve its goal to become a fully operational bank service, Bankera needs to obtain capital.

Initial Coin Offering (ICO)

To implement its vision Bankera is launching its own initial coin offering (ICO).

During ICO, Bankera will issue virtual currency tokens called Bankers (BNK) on the Ethereum blockchain operated by a smart contract and following the ERC20 protocol. The value of each token will depend on the net transaction revenue commission share paid to token’s holder each week.

First, 20% of net transaction revenues of Bankera tokens will be exchanged to ether every week.

Second, all ethers will be sent to Bankera’s smart contract.

Third, smart contract will distribute ethers to holders of Bankera tokens pro-rata (i.e. if a holder has 1 % of all outstanding Bankera's tokens, he will receive 1 % of all revenue share.)

This means that Banker owners can earn commission by recommending it to others through word-of-mouth.

On August 28th, we will launch a pre-ICO and we will offer 10 % of tokens to the public.

In mid-October we will launch ICO campaign and we will offer 30 % of tokens to the public.

An additional 30% of the tokens will be offered during a future Secondary Coin Offering (SCO) but never at a pricepoint lower than 0,1 Euro per BNK.

The remaining tokens will be allocated to employees and advisors. 25% of the tokens will be allocated to employees and be used for bounties to promote the ICO. 5% will be attributed to advisors who will advise us for several years until a fully functional bank will be in operation.

The price of a token during pre-ICO will be 1 euro cent and the price during ICO will depend on the total number of tokens issued during pre-ICO.

Team

Vytautas Karalevicius/CEO
Mantas Mockevicius/CCO
Justas Dobiliauskas/CTO
Craig Grant/VP for Business Development
Egle Eidimtaite/VP for Business Development
Ruta Cizinauskaite/VP for Marketing
Tse-Hsin Lu/VP for Communication

Advisors

Lon Wong/President of the NEM.io Foundation
Antanas Guoga/Member of European Parliament
Eva Kaili/Member of European Parliament
Modestas Kaseliauskas/Former head of the Lithuanian State Tax Authority
Damon Rasheed/CEO of Rate Detective
Dr. Eugene Dubossarsky/Data Scientist
Warren Lush/PR expert

Thank you, we have updated it.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:11:58 AM

Bankera's initial coin offering scheme has been updated. More info here: https://medium.com/@Bankera_blog/updated-bankeras-initial-coin-offering-scheme-e7eaa0f2d72d
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:38:11 AM

I joined in to social media ambassadors campaign. I send you my social media link in e-mail. Smiley
tongokongo

Activity: 172
Merit: 134

Explore Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 11:56:35 AM

I joined in to social media ambassadors campaign. I send you my social media link in e-mail. Smiley

same here Smiley I would love to help bankera to grow!

Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:55:39 PM

same here Smiley I would love to help bankera to grow!

Thank you, you will receive emails shortly.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:22:22 PM

Our advisor Antanas Guoga on Cash Alternative channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1MbbtNx76E&t=344s
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

Our advisor Antanas Guoga on Cash Alternative channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1MbbtNx76E&t=344s

This team is doing really amazing job so that I can say this will go into great direction as like very professional people are part of this team. I like the concept of this project and spectrocoin is plus point to invest in this. I will keep supporting this project and waiting to open this crowdsale.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:55:03 PM

This team is doing really amazing job so that I can say this will go into great direction as like very professional people are part of this team. I like the concept of this project and spectrocoin is plus point to invest in this. I will keep supporting this project and waiting to open this crowdsale.

Thanks for great words! Please check our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5osUZCFuBE
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:36:27 PM

I am going to join pre-ico,not so much money i can invest like 1.5 eth,will be eth wallet avaiable at spectro
My best ico investment is done by my neighbour country devs Lithuania,so Banker will be great in my opinion.Spectro is great already Banker will be much more
Regards
P

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tongokongo

Activity: 172
Merit: 134

Explore Crypto

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:41:15 PM

Bankera intro video is on point!  Grin

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:49:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5osUZCFuBE

That is very nice introductory video this made very simple to understand the concept of this project and what advantage investors have through this ICO. I believe this change the old banking system with this revolution good luck and have a bright future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: