Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:45:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185917 times)
sashiva88

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:26:04 AM

i already change my mind to participate in this ico i just want my eth back from spectrocoin - 20h still nothing in the wallet!!!!! they are overrated
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marke9

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:27:40 AM

bad news for me now. waiting for support Embarrassed
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:28:30 AM

Trying to use the livechat at SpectroCoin to ask why the BTC I sent 3 hours ago (16 confirmations) is still not showing up. I am nr.36 in the queue  Undecided.

same problem , my btc've not show in my wallet too. I sent 2 hours ago. I've never met with this problem with my other wallet.How can I do now?

When it was my turn, the support agent just didn't reply to my query. After a while the windows was closed due to long user inactivity. But the only user who was inactive was the support agent, despite the fact that my message showed 'read'. That's pretty lousy customer support.

Wasnt spectrocoin a scam? I quite remember that there were scam accusations about them cos of freezing accounts and missing deposts/withdrawals.

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:29:34 AM

Already 60% of the total target is sold out. congratulation
It is really going with speed and same time again make everyone remember that when project is solid and concept behind the idea is strong then crowdfunding sees this kind of huge and full of interest response by investors.
UFFFPUFFF

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:15:18 AM

i'm using spectrocoin on daily basis and i never had any major issues, all minor ones was quickly solved in the livechat, so guys try contacting them Smiley

EDIT, i jinxed myself, my last deposit didnt appear after 3 confirmations. LOL
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:57:05 AM

How can you check the amount that was invested so far in this pre ICO? and is there gonna be an ICO after this pre ICO is complete?

At https://bankera.com/ you can see the status of the pre-ICO, and yes, there will be an ICO.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:59:39 AM

i'm using spectrocoin on daily basis and i never had any major issues, all minor ones was quickly solved in the livechat, so guys try contacting them Smiley

We are fixing the ETH deposit issue at the moment. All transactions will be fully processed by the end of the day.
shrl24

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

www.bitreal.eu

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:00:49 AM

Trying to use the livechat at SpectroCoin to ask why the BTC I sent 3 hours ago (16 confirmations) is still not showing up. I am nr.36 in the queue  Undecided.

same problem , my btc've not show in my wallet too. I sent 2 hours ago. I've never met with this problem with my other wallet.How can I do now?

Finally, received the BTC in my account... after 7 hours.

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:41:50 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 11:27:04 AM by toknormal

Which is the problem, why I didn't go for it - their numbers in WP just doesn't add up. They would have to grow so incredibly fast and high, that's its unheard of. And only than it could be a little bit profitable for investors. Otherwise people will just lose money once it hits exchanges.

^^ This.

I have been a Spectrocoin user for a while and am very happy with it. I can see that this is the way forward.

The Bankera tokens, however, are next to worthless by any reasonably objective measure.

They don't represent equity in any of the banking capital base (the way say, Bitshares does). The market cap is so high out of the gate that there's barely any upside in them as a security (compared with investing in say, top-10 cryptos directly) and the dividend is miniscule on a slither of profit margin. Even if it weren't, there's no priority for token holders since the banking entity can simply adjust the corporate reporting protocol to squeeze dividends out of the picture if revenue is tight.

The upside is all in the issuer's equity, not the tokens. But - being registered in the British Virgin Islands - good luck in getting your hands on any of that or even measuring it. Minimising transparency is as high a priority for this issuer as maximising takings of people's cryptographic capital.

It's not 20% of profits, it's 20% on a particular element of profits (net transaction fees) which makes it an expense, not a dividend. Ergo: conflicting incentives between the banking operation executives and token investors on top of everything else.

Pretty miserable. Think I'd rather have the BTC than the tokens. (So would Bankera apparently Wink )
Ineff

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:19:40 AM

We are fixing the ETH deposit issue at the moment. All transactions will be fully processed by the end of the day.

Can you clarify "end of the day"? Mine are stuck for 24h now...
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:33:06 AM

They will be processed by midnight, London time. Apologies for the wait.
TommylovesCrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:41:07 AM

Hey guys,

I'm all in for DUTCH & FRENCH translations
DrStein

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:57:00 AM

Dear Bankera people, why don't you even bother to answer to the accusations about your company being a scam?
I was about to join your pre-ICO but then I read all these things about Vytautas Karalevičius & Mantas Mockevičius in the scum accusations section of the forum.
Why don't you try to "clean up" your people's reputation?

Also please explain to us how the investors will earn a profit from your ICO. The maths in the WP just don't seem right (as it was mentioned before in this topic...).

Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:01:38 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2017, 12:32:04 PM by Bankera

Hey guys,

I'm all in for DUTCH & FRENCH translations

Those languages have already been taken.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 12:14:23 PM

Dear Bankera people, why don't you even bother to answer to the accusations about your company being a scam?
I was about to join your pre-ICO but then I read all these things about Vytautas Karalevičius & Mantas Mockevičius in the scum accusations section of the forum.

Also please explain to us how the investors will earn a profit from your ICO. The maths in the WP just don't seem right (as it was mentioned before in this topic...).

Every week, BNK token holders will be paid 20% of net transaction affiliate revenue share. Also, BNK tokens will be accepted as payment for Bankera services at a discounted rate.

At the moment, our priority is to solve the payment delays for our clients. Afterwards, we will attend to the payouts.
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:40:07 PM

They will be processed by midnight, London time. Apologies for the wait.
Are you going to allocate BNK to all ETH that are pending reflection on spectrocoin site if the pre-ICO is sold out, because its not the fault of the senders who intend to use them to buy BNK.

DrStein

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:52:41 PM

Every week, BNK token holders will be paid 20% of net transaction affiliate revenue share. Also, BNK tokens will be accepted as payment for Bankera services at a discounted rate.

At the moment, our priority is to solve the payment delays for our clients. Afterwards, we will attend to the payouts.

thanks for your reply but I already know about the 20% of net transaction affiliate revenue share. This share will not produce any serious profits for the holders unless they have millions of your tokens.

also you do not answer anything about the accusations.

Furthermore I would like to ask you something about one of your advisors. Eva Kaili is a greek chairman of the European Parliament. She was a member of the PASOK party, one of the two political parties that destroyed the economy of Greece. She is an architect and according to many greek friends she was elected only for her looks and not her political abilities. Could you please explain to us how an architect can be your advisor about "Financial Technology, Blockchain, decentralization, and artificial intelligence." (according to her short resume in your website)?
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:31:01 PM

if i keep all of my token in exchange is it still get revenue share or is this only available during preico sales? Where i can buy bankera?

Bankera tokens are only available at spectrocoin.com at the moment. After the ICO, you will be able to transfer and exchange your tokens.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:40:44 PM

A spectrocoin in it can I get bankera tokens? In other words, is ICO being performed on spectrocoin?
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 01:41:12 PM

thanks for your reply but I already know about the 20% of net transaction affiliate revenue share. This share will not produce any serious profits for the holders unless they have millions of your tokens.

also you do not answer anything about the accusations.

Furthermore I would like to ask you something about one of your advisors. Eva Kaili is a greek chairman of the European Parliament. She was a member of the PASOK party, one of the two political parties that destroyed the economy of Greece. She is an architect and according to many greek friends she was elected only for her looks and not her political abilities. Could you please explain to us how an architect can be your advisor about "Financial Technology, Blockchain, decentralization, and artificial intelligence." (according to her short resume in your website)?

Eva Kaili is an active member of the Blockchain's community, including her participation in several events related to it - such as last month's Annual Blockchain Summit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: