Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:12:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185928 times)
Bonanzacoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:05:18 AM

Well, that is 15x.

Im getting in for 15k. Spreading some ICO's.
vince212

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:55:21 AM

hmmmmm are the devs active here?

if you gonna implement loans how are you going to make sure people will pay?
unlike in banks they have collaterals.

in crypto you dont even know who owns the coins
tss_ben

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:49:08 AM

Very interesting project. Will Bankera be partnering with Visa or Mastercard?

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:46:16 AM

I believe that in the best case it s gonna be 0.15$ PER TOKEN after ICO

Why do you think so? And when?

Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:56:35 AM

I believe that in the best case it s gonna be 0.15$ PER TOKEN after ICO

We cannot predict what will be the price after the ICO, since it depends on the market. But you can find the calculation for the ICO price on our website: https://bankera.com.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:57:35 AM

hmmmmm are the devs active here?

if you gonna implement loans how are you going to make sure people will pay?
unlike in banks they have collaterals.

in crypto you dont even know who owns the coins

You can take a look at our whitepaper for more information: https://bankera.com/Bankera_whitepaper.pdf.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 06:59:28 AM

hmmm, intradesting. So we can only get these tokens now or later as well but more expensive perhaps.
The advantage of buying them now is that you'll get them at 1 cent each Smiley

Yes, the pre-ICO price is fixed at 0,01 and at https://bankera.com you can see the calculation for the price during the ICO.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:09:29 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2017, 07:49:04 AM by Bankera

You're the only one who didn't get their ETH credited. Everyone else is getting their deposits credited instantly, have a look at the last page of this thread. If you post the ticket ID they will be able to help you.

I did that already. I sent a pm to the Bankera acc on bitcointalk cuz he contacted me. Got no answer.

We have forwarded the transaction details to our IT team.
Mokka223

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:34:03 AM

Fintech is the future. I think they have the expertise to make this project a success.

I bought Bankera tokens, so it's obvious I personally believe in their project.

Hey,

I see you are a very big enthusiastic to Bankera,

I think to invest to, but due to lacking experience, I can't see it the way you see..

Can you give me a reason why to invest in Bankera?

Is it only for the 20% affiliate revenue?

Or the coin can soar later on such as happening with Bitcoins and other successful coins?

And if it is not going to be anonymous as BTC, is it expected to soar like BTC?

I asked that question here in forum before with no answer.

Hope you or somebody to answer me so that they encourage me to invest in such pre-ico.

Thanks
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:53:26 AM

Fintech is the future. I think they have the expertise to make this project a success.

I think to invest to, but due to lacking experience, I can't see it the way you see..

I think this project will be a relevant fintech company in the near future.

The world's largest banks are building and buying fintech companies, so it's obvious these companies make money.

2 members of the European Parliament are between their advisors. As well as the former head of the Lithuanian State Tax Authority. That means they know how to ensure regulatory compliance.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:57:42 AM

Father of Vytautas Karalevičius stole a lot of money from people in Vilnius and now the police is looking after him !

https://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?p=&id=865243&Site=COE&direct=true

His son CEO of Spectrocoin an Bankera will do the same to Bankera investors. He will ripe them off.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1668831.0

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/69ekq6/beware_spectrocoincom_is_a_scam/

Here is the profile of Bankera CEO Vytautas Karalevicius

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=317543

Here is his trust rating given by default trust members (Just follow the references)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=317543

Reference : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1586595.msg15933748#msg15933748

This guy is a thief !

This scam company is registered in GB with post box address and the balance sheet is just 1 pound !   The founders are
KARALEVICIUS Vytautas and MOCKEVICIUS Mantas.

Here are the details :

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09008498/filing-history

(Just press filling history and view pdf file)

You have to add that nobody will give bankera online banking license because alt  crypto currencies are illegal !
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 11:59:30 AM

I have invested and I think it's the best decision I've ever made Smiley

They have between their advisors 2 members of the European Parliament. As you can understand, that these people don't associate themselves to scammers, so that would be proof enough for you.

They are owned by an exchange which is licensed by the EU.
If that was right it'd be extremely easy to find them because they are a registered corporation and licensed Cheesy
Their address, ID number... is public Smiley

Hell, they even sponsor events at the Vilnius University.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:01:33 PM

Hey,

Or the coin can soar later on such as happening with Bitcoins and other successful coins?

Hope you or somebody to answer me so that they encourage me to invest in such pre-ico.

Thanks

I can repeat what i have told already,i am happy customer of spectrocoin,i am using his exchange and visa prepaid cards both virtual and plastic,service is great,i can load ,unload and load card at any wallet in internet,it is posible to buy gold even,if thay get ,Bankera will have much more customers whan thay will accept token,Spectro already is licenced company,so if you want legit ico it is for you,but if bankera will obtain banking licence and will offer all that kind services like etf hedge,loans,investments.That kind of global blockchain bank is very much needed,it that global it world,any countries need service like that

So read,not be hurry,and decide,dont invest money what you cant affort,dont care about trolls what are posting negativities about spectro,it is multiply account,best is to give them nagative rank and report to moderator,it is to much with them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Thifruck

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:11:49 PM

Hey,

Thanks

I can repeat what i have told already,i am happy customer of spectrocoin,i am using his exchange and visa prepaid cards both virtual and plastic,service is great,i can load ,unload and load card at any wallet in internet,it is posible to buy gold even,if thay get ,Bankera will have much more customers whan thay will accept token,Spectro already is licenced company,so if you want legit ico it is for you,but if bankera will obtain banking licence and will offer all that kind services like etf hedge,loans,investments.That kind of global blockchain bank is very much needed,it that global it world,any countries need service like that

So read,not be hurry,and decide,dont invest money what you cant affort,dont care about trolls what are posting negativities about spectro,it is multiply account,best is to give them nagative rank and report to moderator,it is to much with them

Pab, perfect.

i have 300.000 BNK so far.
Mokka223

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:15:37 PM

Hey,

Thanks

Thanks Retired & Pab for your replies.

But I still don't understand what is the type of revenue I can get from there?

Can their coin for example reach 1 or even 100 Euros someday?

Will they share the profit rather than that 20% affiliate profit?

If I invest 1000 or even 100000 Euros, what kind of revenue it will return to me..

Apologies for being newbie, but I really want to know if it worth investing in it or not..

Thanks.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:17:12 PM

We recommend that you take a look at our whitepaper as well: https://bankera.com/Bankera_whitepaper.pdf.
Mokka223

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:46:21 PM

We recommend that you take a look at our whitepaper as well: https://bankera.com/Bankera_whitepaper.pdf.
Thanks Bankera for the reply,

I have already read the WP before.

What I understood it that Bankera is going to pay 20% of its "Affiliate" revenue to each investor..  So, in case of 1000 Euros, won't be much revenue!

The second profit is from trading the tokens when you launch the project. But this way I don't understand how its price can increase significantly while it is not anonymous as it will work with FIAT as well. And is it expected really that the token prices will increase?

Am I correctly understood?

Thanks
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:53:37 PM

Thanks Bankera for the reply,

I have already read the WP before.

What I understood it that Bankera is going to pay 20% of its "Affiliate" revenue to each investor..  So, in case of 1000 Euros, won't be much revenue!

The second profit is from trading the tokens when you launch the project. But this way I don't understand how its price can increase significantly while it is not anonymous as it will work with FIAT as well. And is it expected really that the token prices will increase?

Am I correctly understood?

Thanks

We take 20% of our net transaction revenue and divide it pro-rata depending on how much you have contributed to Bankera. This comission is shared weekly; in the upcoming days the token holders will receive their first one.

But the goal here is to have a successful bank, not a pump and dump scheme on the token price. The price will completely depend on the market and on the performance of the company itself, so our priority is to make sure this is a successful project; the price can only follow the performance. What we can assure you is that this is a long-term project.
Crypto1982

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

in the upcoming days the token holders will receive their first one.

in the upcoming days?

200 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2xJdycn - decentral social network
50 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2wB3C3M - new crypto exchange
DrStein

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:22:16 PM

I have invested and I think it's the best decision I've ever made Smiley

They have between their advisors 2 members of the European Parliament. As you can understand, that these people don't associate themselves to scammers, so that would be proof enough for you.

They are owned by an exchange which is licensed by the EU.
If that was right it'd be extremely easy to find them because they are a registered corporation and licensed Cheesy
Their address, ID number... is public Smiley

Hell, they even sponsor events at the Vilnius University.

About Bankera's Advisors...
One member of the EU parliament is a pro poker player and the other one is a greek architect member of the PA.SO.K. political party which was the biggest political scum in greek history. That party destroyed greek economy. Ask any greek about it. She was elected due to her looks and not her political abilities. Also how can an architect (btw she never build anything as far as i know...) be an advisor for Financial Technology, Blockchain, decentralization, and artificial intelligence? She says that she into crypto but I bet that if you ask her anything about blockchain tech she will not be able to answer because she is ignorant.

I dont know if this ICO is a scum...I hope that it will not be and that the investors will earn something but if you do the maths the numbers don't seem very promising.

There are other crypto banks with coins already trading in the big exchanges. Do your own research and decide where to put your money.
Good luck to all...Bankera and others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: