Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:32:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185920 times)
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:55:49 PM

Just participated in the ICO. I will admit, it was a little confusing navigating through the Spectrocoin exchange...but hopefully it will be worthwhile!

Did you find a way to withdraw BNK to MEW?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:57:47 PM

I like bankera and have invested a small amount and hope this altcoin will grow well in the future. Actually I have very little ICO investment and this is my first ICO project
Paradox_R

Activity: 15
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:01:46 PM

About the weekly net transactional revenue ...

So now the ICO started, this means more BNK holder so less revenue per person ?

Last revenue gave 0.00050324806 EUR per 1 BNK if we estimate that by next week 2.5 bilion BNK will be sold for the ICO and pre ICO was 2.5 bilion= total 5 bilion

This means we would get halve as much if the net transactional revenue stays the same as last week.

Is this correct?

Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:12:36 PM

Just participated in the ICO. I will admit, it was a little confusing navigating through the Spectrocoin exchange...but hopefully it will be worthwhile!

That will be possible only after the ICO
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:13:41 PM

About the weekly net transactional revenue ...

So now the ICO started, this means more BNK holder so less revenue per person ?

Last revenue gave 0.00050324806 EUR per 1 BNK if we estimate that by next week 2.5 bilion BNK will be sold for the ICO and pre ICO was 2.5 bilion= total 5 bilion

This means we would get halve as much if the net transactional revenue stays the same as last week.

Is this correct?

The percentage will be lower, but the revenue has been increasing since the pre-ICO
CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:00:13 PM

Do you have any information regarding what exchanges will list BNK right after the ICO?

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Platonicus

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:18:34 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 08:30:30 PM by Platonicus

Bankera is a super great idea because of few reasons - a solid and highly dedicated team, a good idea of business, a trust from investors, a support from some of government level people, highly experienced staff. I see Bankera as future Goldman Sash, Amazon or Apple level company. This is a one of the best investments my oppinnion.

Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 04:36:00 PM

Do you have any information regarding what exchanges will list BNK right after the ICO?

It will be listed on our own exchange platform, as well as others that will be announced later on.
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:19:45 PM

Bankera is a super great idea because of few reasons - bla-bla-bla.

TOTAL BULLSHIT! Bankera is a super-shit idea because of several reasons:
1) proved scam with Spectrocoin wallets during 2015–2016 years,
2) CEO Vytautas Karalevičius biography is biography of looser with no achievements,
3) no one real innovation is claimed in project whitepaper,
4) MVP is counterfeited, investors are cheated,
5) CEO and team do not understand how to use blockchain in banking business, they simply use everywhere this world multiple times to attract investors,

Read more before placing such stupid shit on this forum:
https://medium.com/@slobodangeorgiev/bankera-the-era-of-monkey-style-ico-d7e2fc0524fd

World without fiats!
acteck99

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:58:50 PM

Bankera is a super great idea because of few reasons - a solid and highly dedicated team, a good idea of business, a trust from investors, a support from some of government level people, highly experienced staff. I see Bankera as future Goldman Sash, Amazon or Apple level company. This is a one of the best investments my oppinnion.

I think the same I hope we are not disappointed
nexter

Activity: 132

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:37:43 AM

2) CEO Vytautas Karalevičius biography is biography of looser with no achievements,
5) CEO and team do not understand how to use blockchain in banking business, they simply use everywhere this world multiple times to attract investors,

https://medium.com/@slobodangeorgiev/bankera-the-era-of-monkey-style-ico-d7e2fc0524fd

YOU ARE A SCAMMER USING A DEAD PERSONS ACCOUNT. YOU ARE THE LOWEST OF SCUM. LOSER.
oportunis

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:52:29 AM

Stop trolling. There is no proof of scam. If you read the thread you posted you can clearly see it is a blackmail. Your post about bananas is funny, but the CEO lying about age and saying he didn't achieve nothing or that he is a scammer is BS... Innovation doesn't have to be in whitepaper. There are plenty of ICO who just copy paste them. There can be many banks based on crypto, just look at how many "normal" banks are out there... If you live in a small city you will have at least 2 or 3 banks, if you live in a big city you can have 20, 30 banks... Therefore you can have thousands of ICO for digital and crypto banks now days and it wouldn't be odd... They can have even same whitepaper and it would still be OK...
Jfdalhus

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:22:50 AM

I invested massive in the pre-ICO, and now I also invested in the ICO... Smiley The revenue already payed me more than 1% of my invested amount back, and the weekly revenue is also raised about 200% since week 1... Of course the revenue will drop a little, because new Bankers comes out in play, but soon it will be way over what it is now..

This is my first (and so far) only ICO.. I have other coins, but never from ICO.. Smiley

If anyone have problems or questions, I would love to try and answer them..  Cheesy
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:50:48 AM

I invested massive in the pre-ICO, and now I also invested in the ICO... Smiley The revenue already payed me more than 1% of my invested amount back, and the weekly revenue is also raised about 200% since week 1... Of course the revenue will drop a little, because new Bankers comes out in play, but soon it will be way over what it is now..

This is my first (and so far) only ICO.. I have other coins, but never from ICO.. Smiley

If anyone have problems or questions, I would love to try and answer them..  Cheesy

Thank you for your support
Platonicus

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:21:35 AM

I will explain you as a lawyer simple and I don`t care about your legendary status IF you dare to speak this way:

-- I know all this bullshit about Bankera "scam". But you forget simple law and simple law against money laundering, terrosim financing, etc. Bankera operate as registrated company under the law of European Union, etc. And there is strong prevention of money laundering, terrorism financing, etc. That`s why first you registrate in such exchanges as Spectrocoin (Bankera), Kraken, Bitfinexx, Anycoin, etc etc. This is natural. Unless you launder your black money, then it`s another story.  

-- the rules says clearly - IF YOU transfer/deposit bigger amount than rules says what happens? Can you do that? Question is why law is created then?

-- A case from European court which was taken is a guy with same name but born in in 1950tees...  And Vytautas Karalevicius a CEO of Bankera is born in 80tees. It was already discussed. This accusation is for totally another person, but of course Bankera is not different from another great projects - most of of great projects been blackmailed, etc etc.

I understand your emotions, specially If you lost some BTc, but everyone is welcome to visit Bankera or Spectrocoin. Everyone is welcome also to visit Switch 2018 (next year) in Kaunas and meet Antanas Guoga personally (advisor of Bankera) or XEM (NEM) people as Bankera is related to XEM too in some points.    
SWITCH - http://switchit.lt/en/ (one of the most serious and biggest early Blockhain and technologies event in North Europe);   you are welcome to visit switch boy and meet us eye to eye and tell this bullshit personally Smiley.

And again, I know a lot about this project and what people behind this. They are very serious people.

DimiZb

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:23:00 AM

What a pity that scammers raise money in ico, ifo. These scammers are sick and notorious.
Okurutboy

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:25:32 AM

Get your own Banker during Bankera’s ICO on November 27! The sale will happen at SpectroCoin.com

https://media.spectrocoin.com/forumpic/ICO27.png

https://media.spectrocoin.com/forumpic/bankerafacebook.png https://media.spectrocoin.com/forumpic/bankeratwitter.png https://media.spectrocoin.com/forumpic/bankeralinkedin.png https://media.spectrocoin.com/forumpic/bankerayoutube.png https://media.spectrocoin.com/forumpic/bankeratelegram.png

WEBSITE   WHITEPAPER
  CHAT

Bankera

Digital technology has changed the face of finance. Most notably, perhaps, the birth of Blockhain has enabled us to digitalize money via cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin. There have been many attempts to apply Blockchain technology to revolutionize other financial sectors. However, so far, most FinTech companies have been focusing only on a certain niche (e.g. remittances or lending) as they cannot take advantage of the economies of scale enjoyed by traditional banks. Traditional banks, despite having funds, are not as fast at adopting new technologies, being held up by legacy systems.

Bankera aims to revolutionize banking by taking advantage of what blockchain technology has to offer while still focusing on scale. This means that Bankera seeks to become a one-stop store for all financial services, in the same way traditional brick and mortar banks are now, while using technology to reduce the number of counterparties and thus lowering the cost of banking for the end consumer. The adoption of blockchain technology will also allow Bankera to offer new and unique solutions to its customers.

Services

Bankera will offer three core lines of services:

Payments including payment accounts with personal IBAN, debit cards, interbank foreign exchange rates and payment processing. All services will support both traditional fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, NEM, ERC20 compliant tokens, and others. In the long term, Bankera will implement innovative solutions such as gross-domestic-product (GDP) linked currencies or the of use exchange-traded funds as a substitute for money.

Loans and deposits will be a key competitive edge as well as a core service of Bankera. Not only saving, but also current accounts will receive interest. All Bankera clients will be able to benefit from higher interest rates due to proprietary information about borrowers' cash flows as most loans will be given to business clients of its payment processing solution.

Investments solution will consist of low-cost investment products such as exchange-traded funds (ETFs), crypto-funds (a portfolio of various cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens) as well as roboadvisory solutions for wealth management. Later on, Bankera will offer investment banking services including financing corporate strategies of our business clients.

Status Quo of Bankera

Bankera will be operational and will have significant IT infrastructure in place prior to the initial coin offering (ICO).

Bankera already has the necessary regulatory and IT arrangements to offer individual international bank account numbers (IBAN) which can accept and make payments in the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA). Bankera also offers competitive foreign currency exchange rates, quick and cost effective international bank wires as well as having the “Bankera Payment Card” linked to the cardholder’s payment account.

All of these services can be tested at SpectroCoin, cryptocurrency exchange, e-wallet, debit card and payment processor provider of which Bankera will be an operational fork. What has been developed so far will serve as a minimum viable product for Bankera to begin its operations. However, to achieve its goal of becoming a fully operational bank service, Bankera needs to obtain capital.

http://media.spectrocoin.com/forumpic/roadmap3.png

Initial Coin Offering (ICO)

To implement its vision, Bankera is launching its own initial coin offering (ICO).

During the ICO, Bankera will issue virtual currency tokens called Bankers (BNK) on the public blockchain. The value of each token will depend on the net transaction revenue commission share paid to token’s holder each week.

First, 20% of net transaction revenues of Bankera tokens will be reserved and sent to the smart contract.

https://media.spectrocoin.com/forumpic/process1.png

Second, the smart contract will distribute funds to holders of Bankera tokens pro-rata (i.e. if a holder has 1 % of all outstanding Bankera's tokens, he will receive 1 % of all revenue share.)

https://media.spectrocoin.com/forumpic/process2.png

On August 28th we launched a pre-ICO and we offered 10% of the tokens to the public.  After three weeks we reached the set hardcap of 25M EUR.

On the 27th of November we will launch the ICO campaign and we will offer 30% of the tokens to the public.

The rest of the 30% tokens will be distributed during a SCO (secondary coin offering) in the future, but never at a lower price than 0.1 EUR per BNK price.

25% of tokens will be attributed to the team as a motivation, as well as for bounty programs for outsiders. The team part of the tokens will be allocated over time.

5% will be attributed to advisors, who will advise us for several years until a fully functional bank is in operation.

Hence, the total HARDCAP for the pre-ICO and ICO is 10,000,000,000 BNK (2,500,000,000 + 7,500,000,000) worth 177M EUR (25M EUR + 152M EUR) and at least 750M EUR for the SCO.

The initial price of the token during the ICO will be 0.017 EUR. There will also be soft-caps during the ICO, so that the price after each chunk of 1,000,000,000 BNK will increase by 0.001 EUR. See the table below:

http://media.spectrocoin.com/forumpic/price3.png

Get your own Banker during Bankera’s ICO on November 27! The sale will happen at SpectroCoin.com

Our Bounties

Twitter: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100209
YouTube: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100246
Signature: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2101979
Forum Thread Translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2100059
Translator & Influencer: https://medium.com/@Bankera_blog/introduction-of-bankeras-bounty-program-c1c9951ac5d2

Team

Vytautas Karalevicius/CEO
Mantas Mockevicius/CCO
Justas Dobiliauskas/CTO
Craig Grant/VP for Business Development
Susana Wessling/UX/UI designer
Egle Eidimtaite/VP for Business Development
Ruta Cizinauskaite/VP for Marketing
Tse-Hsin Lu/VP for Communication

Advisors

Lon Wong/President of the NEM.io Foundation
Antanas Guoga/Member of the European Parliament
Eva Kaili/Member of the European Parliament
Audrius Žiugžda/Expert Banker
Modestas Kaseliauskas/Former Head of the Lithuanian State Tax Authority
Marc Kenigsberg/Founder of BitcoinChaser
Prof. Jochen De Weerdt/Process Mining Expert
Damon Rasheed/CEO of Rate Detective
Dr. Eugene Dubossarsky/Data Scientist
Warren Lush/PR expert

promising project best of luck dev
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:40:43 AM

I will explain you as a lawyer simple and I don`t care about your legendary status IF you dare to speak this way:

-- I know all this bullshit about Bankera "scam". But you forget simple law and simple law against money laundering, terrosim financing, etc. Bankera operate as registrated company under the law of European Union, etc. And there is strong prevention of money laundering, terrorism financing, etc. That`s why first you registrate in such exchanges as Spectrocoin (Bankera), Kraken, Bitfinexx, Anycoin, etc etc. This is natural. Unless you launder your black money, then it`s another story.  

-- the rules says clearly - IF YOU transfer/deposit bigger amount than rules says what happens? Can you do that? Question is why law is created then?

I understand your emotions, specially If you lost some BTc, but everyone is welcome to visit Bankera or Spectrocoin. Everyone is welcome also to visit Switch 2018 (near year) in Kaunas and meet Antanas Guoga personally (advisor of Bankera) or XEM (NEM) people as Bankera is related to XEM too in some points.  

And again, I know a lot about this project and what people behind this. They are very serious people.

Exactly. SpectroCoin services are regulated by the laws and EU directives so, as a result, SpectroCoin implements EU and international standard AML, and funds are processed through regulated EU financial institutions. For those who want more info on that, please visit: https://spectrocoin.com/en/terms.html
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

promising project best of luck dev

Thank you for your support
Hornblower

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:34:27 PM

Just got the weekly payment! Spending it all on the ICO B-)
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: