Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185915 times)
normensky012

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

A congratulations for Bankera and it's contributors. A decentralized bank is becoming more stronger. My banker tokens earns more than my money in the traditional bank.  Grin Grin Grin
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

Bankera bought a Bank in Vanuatu  Grin I'm sure the population is familiar with blockchain and crypto banking over there !  Grin

LOL !!! That Scammers are hilarious !  Grin Buying Bank in Vanuatu for $10 000 to foul investors. Great Idea  Grin Now go and buy a bank in Somalia and get partnered with Somali Pirates.  Grin

thehook1

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

100 millions is a huge amount of money for an ico...
anyone guessing about which market cap could we reach in the near future?
LetMeKnow

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:41:19 AM

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

Bankera bought a Bank in Vanuatu  Grin I'm sure the population is familiar with blockchain and crypto banking over there !  Grin

LOL !!! That Scammers are hilarious !  Grin Buying Bank in Vanuatu for $10 000 to foul investors. Great Idea  Grin Now go and buy a bank in Somalia and get partnered with Somali Pirates.  Grin

Yea naive people will be burnt. This Vantau "bank" is a complete joke (and this just shows how serious they are in building "bank of the new blockchain era"), while they state in WP, that Bankera will be the gateway for EU central bank and others... LOL Anyone believing this is either a 12-year old kid or dumb as fuck.

Check their YT videos, interviews and stuff they post - nothing contains any substance, just some general gibberish and only marketing material for sheeps - in that they are really good at. Its similar to listening onecoine scammers few years back - no clue or whatsoever.

I asked for a few simple explanations few posts back and they didn't answer, and I have a feeling they don't even know.
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:48:33 AM

Bankera is a product of our team and PPB will help us to deliver a world leading product, together with other parts of the puzzle such as we have done with SpectroCoin. Having a banking capability was always one of our main goals - it's highlighted on our roadmap; the acquisition of PPB is a major step towards this goal - it does not mean the work has ended and Bankera is done.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

100 millions is a huge amount of money for an ico...
anyone guessing about which market cap could we reach in the near future?

Agreed with you 100 million Euro is big amount but this ICO is still going on with good speed it means the team will get succeed to achieve their goals. In long term this market will be huge because experienced team behind this and this is plus point for that.
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:46:09 AM

Yea naive people will be burnt. This Vantau "bank" is a complete joke (and this just shows how serious they are in building "bank of the new blockchain era"), while they state in WP, that Bankera will be the gateway for EU central bank and others... LOL Anyone believing this is either a 12-year old kid or dumb as fuck.

Check their YT videos, interviews and stuff they post - nothing contains any substance, just some general gibberish and only marketing material for sheeps - in that they are really good at. Its similar to listening onecoine scammers few years back - no clue or whatsoever.

I asked for a few simple explanations few posts back and they didn't answer, and I have a feeling they don't even know.

While I'm not so sceptical about Bankera, my concern is also what the real value it could be for Bankera and especially for it's investors obtaining bank in offshore zone ? These kind of banks are perfect for money laundary, and won't help in legalization in EU. It would be great if Bankera would make a better explanation about this move.
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:12:08 PM

While I'm not so sceptical about Bankera, my concern is also what the real value it could be for Bankera and especially for it's investors obtaining bank in offshore zone ? These kind of banks are perfect for money laundary, and won't help in legalization in EU. It would be great if Bankera would make a better explanation about this move.

PPB is a building block of Bankera. It covers licensing, human resources, IT infrastructure... Not fully, but significantly.
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:51:40 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 05:26:03 PM by Opurum
Merited by neonomad (1)

Bankera bought a Bank in Vanuatu  Grin I'm sure the population is familiar with blockchain and crypto banking over there !  Grin

LOL !!! That Scammers are hilarious !  Grin Buying Bank in Vanuatu for $10 000 to foul investors. Great Idea  Grin Now go and buy a bank in Somalia and get partnered with Somali Pirates.  Grin

Bankera's acquisition of an offshore banking license is to me a smart and cautious move because there are still uncertainties on future cryptocurrency regulations in the EU. Besides, Bankera targets global customers beyond EU, and an offshore banking licence for Bankera would provide a more globally accesible banking service. The size or value of the acquired bank shouldn't matter. The important thing is having a legal and legitimate platform to deliver services. As for the possibility of the bank becoming a haven for money laundering, even regular EU banks are not totally free of such allegations even though official policies state otherwise. So it finally boils down to a matter of corporate responsibility on the part of Bankera.
Pahillhill

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

PPB is a building block of Bankera. It covers licensing, human resources, IT infrastructure... Not fully, but significantly.

can we have roadmap or something. I know this is just the initial move. I don't know what are this FUDDERS talking about. the ICO is still going.

neonomad

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

Bankera bought a Bank in Vanuatu  Grin I'm sure the population is familiar with blockchain and crypto banking over there !  Grin

LOL !!! That Scammers are hilarious !  Grin Buying Bank in Vanuatu for $10 000 to foul investors. Great Idea  Grin Now go and buy a bank in Somalia and get partnered with Somali Pirates.  Grin

Bankera's acquisition of an offshore banking license is to me a smart and cautious move because there are still uncertainties on future cryptocurrency regulations in the EU. Besides, Bankera targets global customers beyond EU, and an offshore banking licence for Bankera would provide a more globally accesible banking service. The size or value of the acquired bank shouldn't matter. The important thing is having a legal and legitimate platform to deliver services. As for the possibility of the bank becoming a haven for money laundering, even regular EU banks are not totally free of such allegations even though official policies state otherwise. So it finally boils down to a matter of corporate responsibility on the part of Bankera.

Exactly. Well said, and deserving of a merit for the post  Smiley Thanks!

Bankera should continue to acquire more established offshore banks, imo  Wink
neonomad

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

can we have roadmap or something. I know this is just the initial move. I don't know what are this FUDDERS talking about. the ICO is still going.

https://bankera.com/index.html#roadmap
Ansault

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:30:55 AM

BNK's volume made another new week's high of 28 million today (up 19% since yesterday). Yesterday's super low contribution size was offset by today's 24% gain (901€).
New contributor numbers fell slightly (6%) after yesterday's spike. The drop in daily volume has affected projected targets of this ICO. With 18 days left, BNK is currently
on track to sell about 60% of the ICO tokens by the end of february. Quite a drop from ~80% at the beginning of the month. Daily volume is likely to stay stable with a
slight upward bias as long as the cryptos don't sell off again.

https://i.imgur.com/Sk37HGt.png
https://i.imgur.com/Rg9Mqf3.png
https://i.imgur.com/kCGI4Gu.png

mosprognoz

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:05:43 AM

Exactly. Well said, and deserving of a merit for the post  Smiley Thanks!
Bankera should continue to acquire more established offshore banks, imo  Wink

Dude, I have reasons to believe that you are another fucking paid shill of bankera scammers. Accuire more established offshore banks?? They bought a non operational online bank with no license and non working website in Vanuatu https://pacificprivatebank.com/ Do you know where is Vanuatu you fucking ignorant idiot ?  Anybody can establish a bank in Vanuatu for US$16,750 I can even recommend a company who is offering that servise https://www.offshorecompany.com/banking/vanuatu-bank-license/  Yea you fucking idiot 16.750 US DOLLARS !!! And that scammers collected over 100 million dollars already. Bankera is nothing but a scam orchestrated by Lithuanian criminals.   
Snotty

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

The site is working fine for me as it always was. $16750 is bank registration fee, you'd still need $500000 min capital (it's in the first answer of the FAQ you linked). It's not hard to imagine that an already established bank with clients, infrastructure, connections and etc. has more value than a "registration fee" anyway. What I'm trying to say is, that if you're so quick to resort to calling others "fucking ignorant idiots", maybe you should put more effort in not sounding like one yourself.

That being said, the communication regarding the acquisition was pretty trash, so they brought FUD like this on themselves.

Dude, I have reasons to believe that you are another fucking paid shill of bankera scammers. Accuire more established offshore banks?? They bought a non operational online bank with no license and non working website in Vanuatu https://pacificprivatebank.com/ Do you know where is Vanuatu you fucking ignorant idiot ?  Anybody can establish a bank in Vanuatu for US$16,750 I can even recommend a company who is offering that servise https://www.offshorecompany.com/banking/vanuatu-bank-license/  Yea you fucking idiot 16.750 US DOLLARS !!! And that scammers collected over 100 million dollars already. Bankera is nothing but a scam orchestrated by Lithuanian criminals.   
mosprognoz

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:20:49 PM

It's not hard to imagine that an already established bank with clients, infrastructure, connections and etc. has more value than a "registration fee" anyway.

Yes I'm sure, that Vanuatu Bank bought by Bankera scammers, is well established, with a  lot of a local clients that are familiar with blockchain banking  Grin  Dude you are just another paid shill of that scammers. BTW offshore online banking is prohibited in EU and US and 500 000 + registration fee = $ 516 000. Now compare that amount to $100 million that was collected during ICO you fucking idiot.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:29:00 PM

What are you talking about.USA didnt create his blacklist ,grey list after paradise paper scandal
even senator Brown told during senate hearing that there was 68 big frauds done by usa big banks
Netherlands with his P.O Box banking is top ML space
Cyprus,Malta are also not so bad
If Bankera will be inolved in ML already all tokens will be sold,becouse ML is best banking business
But Bankera is just small start up,You think that only native are Pacific Islands citzens

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Snotty

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

Why should anyone compare total money collected during ICO to the random amounts you throw around if number spent on the bank acquisition isn't public? Maybe they did only spent $16000 on it and distributed the rest to every person in social media who calls your mental issues out.

Yes I'm sure, that Vanuatu Bank bought by Bankera scammers, is well established, with a  lot of a local clients that are familiar with blockchain banking  Grin  Dude you are just another paid shill of that scammers. BTW offshore online banking is prohibited in EU and US and 500 000 + registration fee = $ 516 000. Now compare that amount to $100 million that was collected during ICO you fucking idiot.
Ansault

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:16:28 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 11:48:21 PM by Ansault

Why should anyone compare total money collected during ICO to the random amounts you throw around if number spent on the bank acquisition isn't public? Maybe they did only spent $16000 on it and distributed the rest to every person in social media who calls your mental issues out.

Just glanced at this "mosprognoz" specimen's posting history...  wow.

saimonji_miko

Activity: 181

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

Hey, please let me know the difference of the scheme with bitconnect. Huh Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: