Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185913 times)
Moris1987

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

Any new info's Bankera?

There are very good news. but not here. ;-)

What are you saying?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

It is like double pressure on debit/prepaid card supporting cryptocurrencies based projects. First this market is going from a long bearish trend and secondly this crackdown on card services providers has started before the Bnakera started to raise fund. I wonder why they didn't think as alternative partner to switch in case of going through such situation as anticipated. Except keep waiting for things to be sorted out there is no option left for Bankera investors.
Moris1987

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

It is like double pressure on debit/prepaid card supporting cryptocurrencies based projects. First this market is going from a long bearish trend and secondly this crackdown on card services providers has started before the Bnakera started to raise fund. I wonder why they didn't think as alternative partner to switch in case of going through such situation as anticipated. Except keep waiting for things to be sorted out there is no option left for Bankera investors.

Yes, they ran away with investors money.
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:09:41 PM

Bankera wrote that they have a new card provider already, and they have bought a bank so they can teoretically emit they own cards.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

For the second time SpectroCoin support has told me that they cannot help me with my email issue and they are blaming my country's laws for it. My problem is that I lost access to my old email address, which means I can't withdraw coins from SpectroCoin because withdrawing requires email confirmation. They won't change my profile email address. They won't transfer my coins from my old account to my new account which I created upon their request. And for the second time they are saying it's my country's regulations' fault.

Really?Huh

I had an unverified account on Cryptopia which had the same issue. They've been way behind on support requests but my request finally made its way to their desk and guess what? Poof! They changed my profile email address and reset the email confirm system and like magic, I'm back into my account again!

BitTrex did this for me as well, though much faster. And my BitTrex account was verified so that made it easier.

But no! SpectroCoin can't be bothered!

I'm starting to wonder if I need to call some lawyers...

I have presented support with yet another recovery option. I hope they bite this time.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:13:10 PM

For the second time SpectroCoin support has told me that they cannot help me with my email issue and they are blaming my country's laws for it. My problem is that I lost access to my old email address, which means I can't withdraw coins from SpectroCoin because withdrawing requires email confirmation. They won't change my profile email address. They won't transfer my coins from my old account to my new account which I created upon their request. And for the second time they are saying it's my country's regulations' fault.

Really?Huh

I had an unverified account on Cryptopia which had the same issue. They've been way behind on support requests but my request finally made its way to their desk and guess what? Poof! They changed my profile email address and reset the email confirm system and like magic, I'm back into my account again!

BitTrex did this for me as well, though much faster. And my BitTrex account was verified so that made it easier.

I have presented support with yet another recovery option. I hope they bite this time.

ICO finished. Scammy dudes got their millions and now are deleting all advisors from the website and refusing to answer questions from investors. Well... as you said it's time to call lawyers, but I doubt that they will help you.
quotas

Activity: 163
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:52:23 PM

I dont get it. Why are so many people call bankera a scam. I have my coins on spectro. Get eth every week (they not missed once)
I got my extra 30% coins as promised and i can withdrawal if i want from spectro.
They told already it would take a few months of exchanges etc So everyone knew that.

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:08:53 AM

I dont get it. Why are so many people call bankera a scam. I have my coins on spectro. Get eth every week (they not missed once)
I got my extra 30% coins as promised and i can withdrawal if i want from spectro.
They told already it would take a few months of exchanges etc So everyone knew that.

how to withdraw bnk from spectro?its not erc20 wallet, which wallet or platform ?
Coinonomist

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:26:05 AM

how to withdraw bnk from spectro?its not erc20 wallet, which wallet or platform ?

You can't withdraw BNK (yet). But you can withdraw the ETH that has been paid out over the past few months.
Bankera (OP)

Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

Bankera wrote that they have a new card provider already, and they have bought a bank so they can teoretically emit they own cards.

Virtual cards should be launched in the upcoming weeks; plastic ones will come later. And no, we are not a card issuer.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

Hi Bankera team

The adviser list disappeared from the homepage.
When will the latest list excluding advisor for ICO period be released at any time?

Did the lawmakers escape? Did Ron also run away? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Please disclose the information properly and reassure us Grin

Hello,
Bankera’s website is being updated to reflect this new phase.
We are building a new advisory board that includes legal, financial, security advisors and not all of them can or want to be public.

And what happened to the old advice and why did he run away? Such drastic changes greatly exert pressure on investors and we should clarify this situation. I really like your project, but such things specifically undermine its credibility.

You are right.

Some people invested because Ron and EU legislators are in advisers.
Bankera also published a video to interview Ron.
If he quit, is not there an obligation to make public?

I do not think that you are scam but I feel unfaithful.
Please make the information properly available.
There are few people who can be convinced by the present word including at least me.

All advisors disappeared from bankera website. Only 4 unknown dudes and 3 girls left. There were a lot of warnings in this thread  that bankera is a scam, but nobody listened. Very soon we will see a bunch of crying investors here. 

This is a bad sign, everything must be calm and accept what will happen next, because the team or advisor is very important here, if they disappear it is a disturbing warning.

Hello,
As the project is in a new phase, we need advisors that reflect this new phase as well.
As mentioned before, Bankera’s website is being updated, and we are building a new advisory board that includes legal, financial, and security advisors.
We are still actively working with NEM and Lon Wong.
You can also take a look at Antanas Guoga profile, where he release a public post that he's leaving Bankera's advisory board.
ekn222

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

Really?Huh

How much did you invest? I would expect them to be able to confirm who you are and change this for you
ekn222

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

Hi Bankera team

The adviser list disappeared from the homepage.
When will the latest list excluding advisor for ICO period be released at any time?

Did the lawmakers escape? Did Ron also run away? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Please disclose the information properly and reassure us Grin

Hello,
Bankera’s website is being updated to reflect this new phase.
We are building a new advisory board that includes legal, financial, security advisors and not all of them can or want to be public.

And what happened to the old advice and why did he run away? Such drastic changes greatly exert pressure on investors and we should clarify this situation. I really like your project, but such things specifically undermine its credibility.

You are right.

Some people invested because Ron and EU legislators are in advisers.
Bankera also published a video to interview Ron.
If he quit, is not there an obligation to make public?

I do not think that you are scam but I feel unfaithful.
Please make the information properly available.
There are few people who can be convinced by the present word including at least me.

All advisors disappeared from bankera website. Only 4 unknown dudes and 3 girls left. There were a lot of warnings in this thread  that bankera is a scam, but nobody listened. Very soon we will see a bunch of crying investors here. 
lol
ekn222

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

Bunch of greedy "investards" received absolutely useless and worthless tokens to their account and now are screaming how great this fucking scam is. Let me assume some facts.

1.Bankera is not a ERC20 token

2.Bankera is not listed on any public exchange until now.

3.There is no banking license for Bankera and they will newer get one because VISA, MASTERCARD, WaveCrest banned all operations with crypto. All major Banks are generally in opposition to cryptocurrency. If they notice that you are trading cryptocurrency there is high chance your account will be closed and your credit history will be blacklisted . Banks are not friendly towards cryptocurrency, to name a few: Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley, Deutshe Bank... That's why that dudes purchased a non working and useless bank in Vanuatu.

4. Their Whitepaper is nothing but a complete bullshit.
lol no merci for BNK here...
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

Really?Huh

ICO finished. Scammy dudes got their millions and now are deleting all advisors from the website and refusing to answer questions from investors. Well... as you said it's time to call lawyers, but I doubt that they will help you.

Your email and personal data are the proof that you are the true owner of the account and you are fully responsible for the provided information and the safety of your credentials.
There is a security procedure to be followed in such situation, and SpectroCoin  24/7 online support is there to assist you.

Bankera is already operational via its MVP SpectroCoin for over 4 years in the crypto field. It is trusted by over 800,000 clients and growing fast. Like any company in this competitive field we receive scam accusations sometimes, but we would not be operating for so long if those accusations were true. Management team and advisors (including Lon Wong - head of NEM,) have links to their LinkedIn profiles, you can check their very solid backgrounds. Also, SpectroCoin services are regulated by the laws and EU directives, as a result, SpectroCoin implements EU and international standard Anti-money laundering (AML), and your funds are processed through regulated EU financial institutions.
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:24:46 AM

Virtual cards should be launched in the upcoming weeks; plastic ones will come later. And no, we are not a card issuer.

In my case that's even better, virtual card is all I need, it's usually cheaper and safer option to a plastic.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:47:32 PM

Bunch of greedy "investards" received absolutely useless and worthless tokens to their account and now are screaming how great this fucking scam is. Let me assume some facts.

3.There is no banking license for Bankera and they will newer get one because VISA, MASTERCARD, WaveCrest banned all operations with crypto. All major Banks are generally in opposition to cryptocurrency. If they notice that you are trading cryptocurrency there is high chance your account will be closed and your credit history will be blacklisted . Banks are not friendly towards cryptocurrency, to name a few: Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley, Deutshe Bank... That's why that dudes purchased a non working and useless bank in Vanuatu.

1. BNK tokens will be ERC20 and NEM mosaic tokens.

2. The key reasons for the delay are to finalize support of ERC20 tokens on SpectroCoin, to push hard for the launch of our own exchange, and to audit our contract to be 100% sure it has no flaws. Our contract is unique due to the distribution of net transactional revenue share, so have to make sure it works without issues and our contributors get their weekly revenue shares smoothly.

3. Bankera’s co-founders have acquired a bank with a banking license. This will allow to offer all banking products in a shorter time period.
We are also seeking licenses in several jurisdictions and we can always partner up with other regulated institutions.

Bankera is already operational via its MVP SpectroCoin for over 4 years in the crypto field. It is trusted by over 800,000 clients and growing fast. Like any company in this competitive field we receive scam accusations sometimes, but we would not be operating for so long if those accusations were true. Management team and advisors (including Lon Wong - head of NEM,) have links to their LinkedIn profiles, you can check their very solid backgrounds. Also, SpectroCoin services are regulated by the laws and EU directives, as a result, SpectroCoin implements EU and international standard Anti-money laundering (AML), and your funds are processed through regulated EU financial institutions. 

Bankera is several steps ahead of any other competitor.
Time has shown, once more, that while others are promising, Bankera is delivering.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

2. The key reasons for the delay are to finalize support of ERC20 tokens on SpectroCoin, to push hard for the launch of our own exchange, and to audit our contract to be 100% sure it has no flaws. Our contract is unique due to the distribution of net transactional revenue share, so have to make sure it works without issues and our contributors get their weekly revenue shares smoothly.

3. Bankera’s co-founders have acquired a bank with a banking license. This will allow to offer all banking products in a shorter time period.
We are also seeking licenses in several jurisdictions and we can always partner up with other regulated institutions.

Time has shown, once more, that while others are promising, Bankera is delivering.

You are still having 0.001btc fee for sending BTC which is huge in my opinion. i just sent few bucks and cost me $8 fee.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:57:16 PM

You are still having 0.001btc fee for sending BTC which is huge in my opinion. i just sent few bucks and cost me $8 fee.

Recommended BTC withdrawal fee is 0.001 BTC, but it can be changed when you clicks on "fee configuration" on the BTC withdrawal page.
Moris1987

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:30:39 PM

Still no info when will be able to trade, what will be the starting price? People would bring bags of money but there is still no SPECIFIC info when it will be started...
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: