Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why owning 1 BTC becomes harder everyday???  (Read 5854 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:33:06 AM

i fear someday OP said will happened that 1 btc will very expensive and we cannot owned at least half of bitcoin but i think currently is not too late that save small amount gradually everyday for our future and in due time if bitcoin reach to the highest price at least we already have it
That's righ, just after 4 months I have sold my Bitcoin, in present use this money for buy back again Bitcoin, I just can buy 1/3 amount I sold in 4 months ago. LOL  Grin
that's luck buds if we knew that this rush will happen maybe we keep our coin as i got the chance to earn btc from my trading activity and earn
really decent amount but i continues to sell them in exchange to my fiat if i anticipated this jumped maybe i got a lots of money and can qualify
myself as a rich dude here from my country.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amingo51

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:34:22 AM

Because there are only 21 millions in total Tongue So owning some is good thing. It will go much higher than the current price.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:36:32 AM

It's not really hard if you're really determined to own 1 BTC. There is a lot of ways to do it and I think now is the right to really invest in bitcoin since the trend is upwards, although yes, we can say that it's better that we've bought BTC before in the early days of bitcoin when it was still priced lower than now..

Yeah, like you said: There is a lot of ways to do it. The key is be patient and believe to get 1 btc.

To get 1 btc of course requires struggle and hard work in doing business such as trading and investment as well as various other businesses that can be done by using bitcoin.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:36:49 AM

If the price of bitcoin keeps increasing at this rate it's likely that in a couple years 1 bitcoin will  be quite inaccessible for the average person.

I agree. If bitcoin can easily surpass $4,000, who's to say it cannot go to $40,000 in a few years? Bitcoin is rare as only 21 million can be minted, and it is widely believed that a good portion of the minted coins have been irretrievably lost. In this scenario, .1 BTC would be worth $4,000. People will be talking a lot more about the satoshis they own in the future, IMO.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:40:56 AM

Wow, bitcoin price is increasing everyday at lightening speed!

Are you not afraid someday 1 bitcoin will become currency for the rich dudes?

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?
Here already a person is rich if he has 1 btc because the guy who has 1 btc has the value of 4000$ and I don't think it is a small amount for us .
Here most of the people are those who have no job and are still students , so at the stage of the student life we have lots of the things with 1 btc value .
Here i myself have 0.6btc which seems that it is a big amount for me , but i made much hard work to get it and i am collecting it from the signature campaign only when 1btc= 250$  .
So here we can say exactly that if you are earnings from hard work only and not going to invest then owing 1 btc in the future will be tough for everyone because for the work to do you will get only small amount if the bitcoin .
So why not start to get hard work in investment and trading with the bitcoin for the future earnings .
FrankAnthony2208

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:44:28 AM

when I heard about bitcoin and its value, and bitcoin is growing and many people wanted to have it. and me myself wanted to earn 1bitcoin, because it will help me a lot to earn in terms of my finances. but when I tried to read about how to earn bit[Suspicious link removed]gle told me ways how to earn but I some of this is too much money to invest and some are faucets where you can earn and play game to make it double on that particular website. it getting harder to earn bitcoin i think it is because every day it doubles the population who are informed about the bitcoin and it doubles the population who mine bitcoins.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:48:08 AM

Not that really for rich dudes, what if you are one of those people who bought bitcoin at a very low price?

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Yes we should keep it up because this is the time of hardship in getting bitcoins. Difficulty has increased a lot.

I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

Yes, it's that hard but in everything there's always a way, if there's a will there's a way.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:50:14 AM

Now the bitcoin price is getting higher and more difficult to get 1 BTC, especially without the capital is very difficult, maybe if you use start-up capital and your business definitely get 1 BTC though it must spend a long time. The important thing is you can reach 1 BTC.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:56:42 AM

I am agree with you, now bitcoin is becoming harder, then only one way to become owner of the bitcoin, start to earn from online, now nothing is easy way is here except this. I think in the coming year or may be the next year, most of the people would not be bought bitcoin because of its expensive price. That's why now i have been started to earn the bitcoin instead of buying.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:02:36 AM

Now the bitcoin price is getting higher and more difficult to get 1 BTC, especially without the capital is very difficult, maybe if you use start-up capital and your business definitely get 1 BTC though it must spend a long time. The important thing is you can reach 1 BTC.
Actually it is not too late to owned 1btc, atleast from now you can start investing in bitcoin. Though it is hard and expensive to buy for now, why not try to invest atleast you can afford. You know btc is keep increasing it's value, we can also be rich someday by doing some action today.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:07:15 AM

Actually it is not too late to owned 1btc, atleast from now you can start investing in bitcoin. Though it is hard and expensive to buy for now, why not try to invest atleast you can afford. You know btc is keep increasing it's value, we can also be rich someday by doing some action today.

As long as the person is interested to own a BTC or two, it is never too late to buy them.    Though the concern of bitcoin becoming harder to owned is really something.  Due to its current surge in price, the once $2000 coins has now double its value.  If we wait for a bit longer probably we cannot afford to buy the whole of Bitcoin but rather we can only buy satoshi with our funds.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:08:48 AM

If you work hard, and if you have the patience, then it is not hard to earn 1BTC in a time span of 2 to 4 months. First of all, the highest paying signature campaigns are giving as much as BTC0.2 per month to experienced users. And there are a lot of other avenues to earn Bitcoins apart from signature campaigns. But if you are too lazy to work, then you can always complain that it is hard to earn the coins.
nicolioz

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:19:08 AM

I agree that $4000 is kind of high, but mainly because it's hard to read prices when something is like 0.0004 btc.

Many people can't do math at all. Try teaching them 1x10^-4 or other notation and it's going to hurt adoption.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:25:57 AM

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?
if bitcoin for rich people if you buy bitcoin now or have bitcoin no matter what you have you also include rich people in the future later? now for what to afraid. should be with our bitcoin increment as a user get profit in this regard.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:32:47 AM

It is because the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher and that makes bitcoin harder to own because most of the site even the signature campaigns decided to pay smaller rate of bitcoin because they are always basing on the fiat value of bitcoin so as long as the price of bitcoin is keep on rising then the difficulty to own a whole bitcoin will become very difficult.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:41:07 AM

I agree that $4000 is kind of high, but mainly because it's hard to read prices when something is like 0.0004 btc.

Many people can't do math at all. Try teaching them 1x10^-4 or other notation and it's going to hurt adoption.

Actually, 4000$ per BTC is not too much compared to the max price predicted to be hit with 100K$ each. I ever that BTC reaches that max price, I believe that Satoshi will the first person that owns Thrillion of $. But I wonder how he can cash out that money while many eyes are locked on his BTC addy.  Grin

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:43:32 AM

It is because the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher and that makes bitcoin harder to own because most of the site even the signature campaigns decided to pay smaller rate of bitcoin because they are always basing on the fiat value of bitcoin so as long as the price of bitcoin is keep on rising then the difficulty to own a whole bitcoin will become very difficult.
Yes its hard to owned btc these days because of the value is expensive. But if determined to reach one btc there is a need of hardwork and determination. So anyone could invest in bitcoin in any amount and we can earn more btc in fhe future.
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:47:19 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 06:22:38 AM by wizmo

You need to work hard for it to get 1 BTC currently worth $4000 and that's a lot's of money to be earned and it takes time to earn it so be petient and keep working for it. If you work hard and smart for it then it will not hard to get it. It will be hard for few days when you start working then you will get used to it and it will be easy for you work and earn.
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 06:47:39 AM

What do you think, guys?

As for me, I don't buy but rather work in order to acquire it by accepting Bitcoin as payment. It is natural since Bitcoin's price is rising hence it is becoming expensive to buy and the payment in Bitcoin is getting lower with the same reason. Remeber: it doesn't eamn that it will not be accessible anymore since it does not degrade as what Bitcoin can give to us and we can still buy it and wait for the price to rise even more and profit. If you want, you can always use mbtc.

I prefer value than numbers in my opinion.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:53:09 AM

What do you think, guys?

It is not that hard to own, maybe you are just only doing a single way on how you could earn bitcoin, if you are just only doing signature campaign, then I could say that it would be hard for you to own this 1 bitcoin that you want. I spent almost a year to own this 1 bitcoin that I have right now since I'm also converting some of my bitcoin when I needed it for my everyday living and for the other expenses in life.

It would be easily if you are going to do Trading and Signature Campaign, that way, you have this two legit ways on how you could earn bitcoin surely, though you must want to choose the coins that you are going to buy to use in Trading, just choose the promising one. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: