Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why owning 1 BTC becomes harder everyday???  (Read 5857 times)
tondiego

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:14:39 AM

So stop dreaming of BTCs and join the show using mBTCs. Believe me, it will be more than enough too.

No thanks. Even if I screwed up and didn't buy any bitcoins when I found out about them a couple years ago, they'll always be BTC to me. Tongue We've been using the BTC denomination for so long now; it's what people recognize. Changing to mBTC or Bits or anything like that will just confuse people even more. Start pushing mBTC now and people will think it's an altcoin...

And that's the main point. Coin is very unfortunate term from psychological POV. Usually people have the Coin term associated with lowest partition referring to money. But in case of BTC it is quite the opposite. The Coin here is actually the highest unit you can get. The Note term would be much better for masses to understand, e.g. BitNote. However, I don't blame Satoshi for this. But the thing is, if BTC is supposed to be widespread and used by regular people, it needs to be explained to them it can be split. Vast majority of trades would be in much smaller BTC units in the future. BTW it somehow reminds me one episode of The Simpsons, where Mr.Burns owned $1 trillion bank note. BTC is similar to that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:21:53 AM

This now is the highest bitcoin price ever and probably in the future it will be even higher so it's obvious that is not so easy anymore to get one bitcoin. It's not easy to buy it but there are some options to earn it and this is the opportunity everyone should use. But no matter the high price I beleive that everyone has the chance to owe their bitcoin it's just the question of time and effort you need to invest.

malaj
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:28:06 AM

Wow, bitcoin price is increasing everyday at lightening speed!

Are you not afraid someday 1 bitcoin will become currency for the rich dudes?

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?

WTF question is this? That s the whole point of economy anywhere in the world, scarce stuff cost money cause everybody wants them and there arent enough of them to go around. Unless you re gonna complain the same about gold, diamonds, good looking chicks etc. Smiley))

Buy some alts if you cant keep up with BTC. It s much easier to expect a prominent $1 alt might reach $2 then buying $4k BTC to reach $8k.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
zeko.mudri

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:29:54 AM

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?

WTF question is this? That s the whole point of economy anywhere in the world, scarce stuff cost money cause everybody wants them and there arent enough of them to go around. Unless you re gonna complain the same about gold, diamonds, good looking chicks etc. Smiley))

Buy some alts if you cant keep up with BTC. It s much easier to expect a prominent $1 alt might reach $2 then buying $4k BTC to reach $8k.

Well, seems to me nothing is impossible after whole world enter crypto game Wink
Porch

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:34:45 AM

So stop dreaming of BTCs and join the show using mBTCs. Believe me, it will be more than enough too.

No thanks. Even if I screwed up and didn't buy any bitcoins when I found out about them a couple years ago, they'll always be BTC to me. Tongue We've been using the BTC denomination for so long now; it's what people recognize. Changing to mBTC or Bits or anything like that will just confuse people even more. Start pushing mBTC now and people will think it's an altcoin...

And that's the main point. Coin is very unfortunate term from psychological POV. Usually people have the Coin term associated with lowest partition referring to money. But in case of BTC it is quite the opposite. The Coin here is actually the highest unit you can get. The Note term would be much better for masses to understand, e.g. BitNote. However, I don't blame Satoshi for this. But the thing is, if BTC is supposed to be widespread and used by regular people, it needs to be explained to them it can be split. Vast majority of trades would be in much smaller BTC units in the future. BTW it somehow reminds me one episode of The Simpsons, where Mr.Burns owned $1 trillion bank note. BTC is similar to that.

This is a good point.  I think at it's inception the "coin" seemed like an appropriate term, as it explained itself fairly obviously.  Now with it's value going up, it's harder to understand.  Although a gold coin was split into pieces of 8 if i'm remembering right. hopefully when bitcoin becomes more mainstream, it will be better understood by the masses.  Unless we follow the current trend of people's financial ignorance Tongue
bell70

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:45:59 AM

The price of bitcoin has risen sharply,I just wish I owned more than 1 but...
kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:54:10 AM

Because you did not work hard enough to earn money to buy 1 bitcoin. There are many people spending a lot of time to work and earn money so that can easily earn 1 bitcoin in less than 2 months. Just blame yourself. Bitcoin does not make anything wrong
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:02:55 AM

Because you did not work hard enough to earn money to buy 1 bitcoin. There are many people spending a lot of time to work and earn money so that can easily earn 1 bitcoin in less than 2 months. Just blame yourself. Bitcoin does not make anything wrong

Yeah you right! it depends on person labor and hardwork in order to get 1 bitcoin or more. It seems to hard to collect that amount because of bitcoin value now that is more than $3k USD but just keep pushing your self and don't mind if how did you earn for now because time will come it be worth more than 2bitcoin or more.
LindaQ

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:23:56 AM

Yeah you right! it depends on person labor and hardwork in order to get 1 bitcoin or more. It seems to hard to collect that amount because of bitcoin value now that is more than $3k USD but just keep pushing your self and don't mind if how did you earn for now because time will come it be worth more than 2bitcoin or more.

Well , the point is, bitcoin is not hard to owned, but its become more expensive to owned. It is not hard to owned , If you have enough money, and there's a lot of exchange sites where we can get bitcoin there. So I think its not harder but just expensive.
Crytpozer0

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:28:03 AM

Its getting harder and harder since people are holding it on long term, also if you have a small chunk of btc you pay crazy fees...

capex98

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:34:02 AM

I think time is not far when 1 Satoshi will be equal to 1 cent. People will be talking about buying Satoshis, and BTC will be treated as something only millionaires own.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:34:34 AM

Bitcoin is getting to be noticeably harder to possessed on the grounds that request proceeds to increase.you to have a need to buckle down on your aptitudes like on exchanging or outsourcing. Perhaps, later on, We will Millionaire who holding their Bitcoins
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:35:31 AM

Its getting harder and harder since people are holding it on long term, also if you have a small chunk of btc you pay crazy fees...

Even now, around BTC1,800 is mined every day. So I don't think that there is any scarcity for Bitcoin right now. And one thing which we need to remember is the closure of BTC-e. They always had the lowest BTC prices among the major exchanges (the reason for which is well known to everyone). The closure of BTC-e has resulted in a small upward spike for Bitcoin.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:37:30 AM

it will only get harder to get if you set your mind that its hard to get but if you pursue and yet happy on what your doing then owning bitcoin will not that much harder to own or get..
yess it is hard but you need to gave it time and hardwork heheheheh Smiley
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:41:56 AM

What do you think, guys?

Obvious question , of course because the price is keep rising and because higher fees right now , i hear many people whining about increasing fees probably these things is what caused bitcoin hard to obtaining

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 10:11:33 AM

Thats right , Bitcoin is flying up so fast thats why its very difficult to have atleast 1BTC. If you want to accumulate atleast one of it, you must work, do freelance, accept payments via Bitcoin. Trade Bitcoin.. If theres a will theres a way.
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:15:21 AM

I think time is not far when 1 Satoshi will be equal to 1 cent. People will be talking about buying Satoshis, and BTC will be treated as something only millionaires own.

Yes, that's definitely a possibility!
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:21:25 AM

This now is the highest bitcoin price ever and probably in the future it will be even higher so it's obvious that is not so easy anymore to get one bitcoin. It's not easy to buy it but there are some options to earn it and this is the opportunity everyone should use. But no matter the high price I beleive that everyone has the chance to owe their bitcoin it's just the question of time and effort you need to invest.
first of all , the difficulty to mining bitcoin getting higher and higher. secondly the demands keep growing and increasing day by day . makes the price skyrocketing. actually there's a lot of factor , but those two are the most influental. and enough to explain everything asked about this matter one.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:29:59 AM

What do you think, guys?

This was predict long ago, bitcoin price only goes up in the long term, if you think right now it's high imagine in 5 years from now where $5000 bitcoin would seem really far away and very very cheap. Cheesy
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:35:06 AM

Thats right , Bitcoin is flying up so fast thats why its very difficult to have atleast 1BTC. If you want to accumulate atleast one of it, you must work, do freelance, accept payments via Bitcoin. Trade Bitcoin.. If theres a will theres a way.
Yes, based on the price increase people feel that it's difficult for an user to earn or own a single bitcoin. In reality the hardness to earn a single bitcoin has increased a lot, at the same time depending on one's own interest user can make a better earning. This gives the assurance of earning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: