Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why owning 1 BTC becomes harder everyday???  (Read 5854 times)
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:37:28 AM

As the price of BTC goes up every day, the harder it gets for ordinary people to buy at least a single BTC. If we are talking about any amount of satoshis then it is probably easier for them to acquire some. But we are getting an idea that at least a single BTC should be earned to be a tru-blooded bitcoiner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:01:14 AM

i fear someday OP said will happened that 1 btc will very expensive and we cannot owned at least half of bitcoin but i think currently is not too late that save small amount gradually everyday for our future and in due time if bitcoin reach to the highest price at least we already have it
That's righ, just after 4 months I have sold my Bitcoin, in present use this money for buy back again Bitcoin, I just can buy 1/3 amount I sold in 4 months ago. LOL  Grin

Yes, that is what I was saying.
I used to buy BTC2-3 a month and yet I can't even buy one a month.
And the hardest thing is, I recently sold about 90% of my bitcoin to settle something.
Now I want to buy bitcoins and I can't even buy half of the bitcoins I've sold in the market.
What a drama??? Now, my head is spinning every time I looked at the latest bitcoin price.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:27:17 AM

Wow, bitcoin price is increasing everyday at lightening speed!

Are you not afraid someday 1 bitcoin will become currency for the rich dudes?

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?

Actually, btc is for everybody. It wasn't just for the rich people because anyone can have access btc. I agree that the price increase is staggering and quite intimidating for people who wants to own at least BTC1. If you are earning fixed amount of btc regularly you will not be bothered by the price. But if you are investing your hard earned money then that's another story. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose, ever.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:30:28 AM

I agree, as everyone else I also regretted not getting into the crypto world earlier, but still I hoped I'd have 1 BTC by the end of this year. Mostly from alt trading, but now I don't think its possible. The value has more than tripled in so little time, if one can not afford to buy bitcoin, then its gonna take a long time to make one bitcoin now.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:52:33 AM

It's not hard to own 1BTC if you just have the capital to invest that amount or if you are earning from bounties and not withdrawing them and instead keeping them but it makes it hard if that is your source of "income" or you have to withdraw every week to meet your needs then it would really be hard to reach that amount. Some of these hodlers have that amount it is because they have not withdrawn their bitcoin probably just a little but not half of what they profited from their bitcoin.
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:00:01 PM

If the price of bitcoin keeps increasing at this rate it's likely that in a couple years 1 bitcoin will  be quite inaccessible for the average person.

From a global perspective, at more than $4000 a pop, one bitcoin is already quite inaccessible for the average person. The average American doesn't even have $1000 in savings, let alone $4000 to buy a bitcoin with.

And if most Americans can't easily buy one bitcoin, just imagine the reality for the Global South...
It's expensive now that will be hard to avail if a newbie wants to have one. Lucky those who have hold some even before their patience is now paid off , we can see now that btc can pump a lot and it amazes us in a ways we imagine.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:01:51 PM

Why everyone think that owning BTC is possible only if we actually "earn" those coins? There are a lot of other methods. You can convert your regular salary to Bitcoin. Or you can even convert some of your other assets to Bitcoin.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:04:02 PM

The price of bitcoin has risen sharply,I just wish I owned more than 1 but...
Brother your wish come true, the only thing to do is just calm and work for bitcoin, I bet if you continually work here to earn bitcoin then it would be lot easier for you to get more than 1 bitcoin, well we all know that drops joins up and make river, just like that stick with the micro earning and work then you will make up to your dream one day.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:10:40 PM

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?
Bitcoin earning became hard because its price is continuously increasing ang getting more expensive. More people, especially thos who have Bitcoin won't sell it easily at this moment. They are holding their Bitcoin for its price to continue growing. Bitcoin won't be only for rich people. There are lots of ways to earn Bitcoin without buying it or investing from it such as Bounty and signature campaigns.
agatha818

Activity: 284

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:45:19 PM

i hope  BTC will not turn out to something that only rich people could benefit, and true the price is what makes it hard to own because some people couldn't afford it. I guess buy it when the price is down. or buy some that you can afford and don't spend it, just save it till you get 1 btc, i am working on just saving and holding my btc and not spend it.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:01:52 PM

i hope  BTC will not turn out to something that only rich people could benefit, and true the price is what makes it hard to own because some people couldn't afford it. I guess buy it when the price is down. or buy some that you can afford and don't spend it, just save it till you get 1 btc, i am working on just saving and holding my btc and not spend it.

If you focus on bitcoin's prices alone then I bet you'll never get to own one because it will keep getting better and better and it's up to you to decide whether to buy in but and save irrespective of the prices so that you can easily realize your dream of owning a full Bitcoin.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:17:01 PM

What do you think, guys?
It is hard to make one bitcoin because of the price goes higher but if you own bitcoin before it's lucky for you. It could multiple your money every year. If I were you, buy bitcoin when price lower then save it to your secured and safest wallet to avoid hackers. The bitcoin price is always unstable sometimes goes higher and sometimes goes lower.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Pfizer

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:20:22 PM

What do you think, guys?

There are many reasons behind this to happen. The demand to bitcoin is the natural reason of the sharp price rise. Another thing is that there is manipulative price actions done by the bitcoin whales. They can make bitcoin go up anytime they want.

I fear that it will be impossible to own 1 bitcoin in the near future, if we're talking about buying it with fiat currency.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:40:26 PM

What do you think, guys?
Bitcoin will never that hard to earn because trading is there for us to earn and rely there bitcoin will become hard to buy because its too much for the price who can't afford to start with the piece of bitcoin yes those who are already rich and want to start bitcoin can afford it but those poor like me will no longer buy coins to start business with bitcoin however if you find another way to earn maybe you can like me.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:36:14 AM

Earning money needs hard work. Bitcoin price gets higher and higher that is why rates are preferably valued more.
Need to consider that massive population in a specific job is also a great factor. We are lucky enough to be in here and earning without too much furstrations.
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:11:47 AM

No it's not if you have the money to buy it. But if we are talking about owning 1 BTC through signature campaign and bounties then it really becomes very hard nowadays. You shouldn't look at these things as negative because just think that even a BTC.10 is very worthy now and in the next few years.
vatanen

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:26:06 AM

What do you think, guys?

We all know that the value of bitcoin is rising and rising days by days. Not everyone can afford $4000usd for a single investment so it is getting harder to invest 1bitcoin if you cant afford to lose a $4000usd.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:43:14 AM

What do you think, guys?

Why would I be afraid of? If that thing happens I'm already a rich dude. I think 1 bitcoins being hard to achieve is because the value of it always rises and with that the salary or the payment that we get is getting lower. But if you just save all your profits you can achieve 1 bitcoins in a year or more. Just come to think of it, continuous profit can lead you to 1 bitcoins.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 05:28:25 AM

Well, that's because the demand is increasing in the market and as we know the supply is shrinking day by day which leads to increase in the price. Having 1 BTC in the wallet is a matter of pride but it is getting a little bit difficult day by day due to rise in the price. However, if you really want to have one bitcoin then saving is the only practical solution. Save at least 50% part of what you are earning and try to reduce your expenditure.
In my opinion, the limit supply coins of Bitcoin not is main reason make Bitcoin increasing fast like in this month. Maybe, after the price of Bitcoin has reached highest price make many people on the world's want buy it + the FOMO on market make the price increasing very fast.

Even though the supply is limited, we shouldn't worry about it at this stage because miners are mining Bitcoins daily and new supply is in continuation in the market. Even though there is increasing the difficulty for mining, still we shouldn't worry about it at least for next few years. The current price hike is a result of the increase in demand as compared to the average supply in the market and still, Bitcoin holders are not willing to sell their holdings that highlight the faith in the future of it.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:43:16 AM

It is true, but this is life. We should buy as many Bitcoins as we can now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: