Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why owning 1 BTC becomes harder everyday???  (Read 5856 times)
Delarock

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:13:42 AM

Bitcoin is heading to the sky, and some day bitcoin can only be own by the rich dude.
As bitcoin price higher then even Gold it very clear that the future of currency belongs to those who own bitcoin in their wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:15:01 AM

Wow, bitcoin price is increasing everyday at lightening speed!

Are you not afraid someday 1 bitcoin will become currency for the rich dudes?

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?
its hard to get a bitcoin coz its so expensive thats why many people are waiting to keep it more higher currency exchnge in usd

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:21:21 AM

I wont say its a currency for the rich. Even not so rich people can buy a fraction of 1 BTC. If we're talking about buying then yes it is hard to buy 1 btc considering the current price. But when you take a look at it, the value of the fraction of btc that you own is so much that if you have it exchanged to fiat then you're a rich man 👍
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:32:46 AM

Simple, because the price is growing and growing up Cheesy
If you have like 7000$ you can easy hold 1 BTC in your wallet :p
But it is a crypto currency, so nobody can know if the price can go down... maybe it can return to $500 per BTC in 1 year
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:36:36 AM

That is very true, it's not the same to have or earn 1 bitcoin today or two years ago, the difference is very big. The price has gone to the sky and you have to give big amount of fiat money to buy one bitcoin. Also earning is not that easy too because payment rates for different jobs and signature campaigns have been lower down because of the price growth. Still is value for some job calculated in fiat value, no matter that is paid in bitcoins. But I still don't think that bitcoin is reserved for rich people only.

malaj
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:38:22 AM

It is just like this, you are raising a fund for your college which is 7k usd per semester(just an example), and that is for this year. But last year per semester's rate is only 4k. That is just like owning bitcoin. Last year owning 4k is much easier compare to what you need to attain this year which is 7k usd.
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:55:08 AM

when bitcoin prices still cheap is easy to get 1 bitcoin, but when bitcoin prices increase very high is very difficult to get 1 bitcoin, the rich people will continue to hold bitcoin and keep buying in high number and this will make us difficult to compete. We must have a lot of skills to more easily get it. I see some of the famous people on this forum and have the skills they are so easy to get 1 bitcoin within 1 week.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bossgucci

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:06:59 AM

Because the bitcoin value will go down and if that happens and you have 1 bitcoin you will lose it's value. So i think it is better for you to sell your bitcoins and maybe if the value goes back up again sell it to make some money.
Gloiri

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:20:31 AM

Its not hard but its tempting to not spend it i know that its worth 7k, and even now it sometimes drops but it recovers. Just keep it and sell it when btc is at 10k.

You will have 10k instead of the 7k. This is way better and you will have no regrets about it.
masterlee17

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:23:15 AM

It is not hard to keep 1 btc but i think that is is verry stressful because you want to make the most profit out of the bitcoin.
But if the value goes down then you might lose your profit so you need to sell at the right time.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:57:49 AM

I know we all want to buy and save more bitcoins in pieces, but the way bitcoin price is going are we really going to keep up?

Edit: I'm talking about owning BTC1 or BTC2... I know people can buy satoshis and save in their wallets.

What do you think, guys?
That's indeed correct, the market value of Bitcoin is getting higher each day. Maybe the reason why it is becoming hard to buy Bitcoin is because people are holding their Bitcoin more, making the demand high and its value high. So the best thing to earn is through campaigns, in my opinion since joining is free. And the rate of profit is good.
moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:56:59 AM

Bitcoin's value is increasing day by day and its around 7200$ for now which is almost double than an average salary of a worker per month in USA. So  earning that kind of money in full is hard in real time. You can make half a btc doing part time in a month . So it isn't that much hard as you think of it.
FrankGismoeas

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:00:37 AM

Because it is expensive by the day and it is very hard to get also people are keeping their bitcoins because they know they can get more if they just wait and watch how everything goes to work i would suggest just wait till he price drops.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:06:00 AM

It vecomes harder to own a bitcoin if your not persevered of having it,you dont need to have a whole piece instead start on a portion.make it grow,just make sure to put in the right investment u wont even notice that your owning even 3 bitcoins.thats would be the outcome of your success if you do the right thing instead of asking HOW HARD IT CAN BE.
d3sTiny-

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:11:23 AM

The price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher, if you want to have one now is not enough to buy, then in the future will be more can not afford.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:14:55 AM

the bitcoin is divisible to the 8th digit after the comma (1 satoshi), so even it is worth 1 million USD, one satoshi still will be worth one cent and you can own a fraction of bitcoin with any money in USD.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:41:55 PM

It vecomes harder to own a bitcoin if your not persevered of having it,you dont need to have a whole piece instead start on a portion.make it grow,just make sure to put in the right investment u wont even notice that your owning even 3 bitcoins.thats would be the outcome of your success if you do the right thing instead of asking HOW HARD IT CAN BE.
I agree with you. It is about being motivated everyday to grind and work hard to earn bitcoin and just like you said, you just need a small portion of bitcoin and if you know how to grow it in a right and good way then you can grow it up to limitless amount of bitcoin and that will shock you because once you focus on reaching it rather than complaining then it will just become easier for you to reach it. Keep concentrating on your goals and not to the negative things.
Zabercoin
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

Now the purchase of bitcoins is becoming more and more expensive, and it is possible that this will become an elite currency for rich people.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:53:54 PM

Yeah, judging from current situations, big hedge funs are those moving millions of BTC everyday to chip away profits from small investors, they are buy because of the fact that transaction millions could be exchange unnoticed by authorities. If the trend continues and no slight improvement in made on the fees structure and transaction speed, still Bitcoin would grow and getting further away from us, but they would be used by those people only. Saving bitcoins is becoming more difficult now consider other potential alts are interesting and more proftable than BTC in terms of percentage growth. What i can say is just treat USD as another type of 'internet money', 'exchange medium for fiats' or simply short term investment, just use it and there is no need to see BTC as gold to store in your 2FA/cold wallet.

Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:58:18 PM

What do you think, guys?

The good thing about bitcoin is that you can own it even if its just a fraction of it. You can use it even with so many decimals within it. And I think that with that, I think it is really made for everyone. Really decentralized and with anonymity. It is great to have it and I really think that those rich dudes is a factor for its price rising but I dont really think that they will be able to control it and own the whole btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆