Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017  (Read 80986 times)
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

The idea of the project is very unusual . I did the first time I see that developers engaged in the development of ICO in any particular region. It looks very bold on the part of the team , as Africa is a very poor region and the presence of a good Internet can give the development of new technologies.
You are right, the project really looks very promising. This is the case when a team is not just going to work, but to do good. Respect such projects!

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

This project wants to build a network / infrastructure wifi strong and tight by integrating blockchain technology, seems something fresh in crypto market.
And the project is not afraid of competition from the Internet project from low-orbit satellites? I heard about such a lot of Ilona Mask.
I think there is no question of competition, as the draft does not need billions of money to build the Internet. All logical and simple enough, I don't think there will be serious problems in the implementation of the plan.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:43:36 AM

The fact that the Cajutel project is registered in Switzerland seems to me to inspire confidence in the seriousness of this project. This is my personal feeling.
Switzerland the best country, it is one of the first countries realized the importance and the advantages of cryptocurrency. Created excellent conditions for development projects. At the same time in Switzerland don't like fraud and severely punish them. It's safe to say that any project created in Switzerland is not a Scam and have to succeed.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
andrej.safronov.1990

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:06:38 AM

I really wonder what will be the final rates for the General population. Africa is not a rich region and if the product is expensive, people simply won't be able to use the Internet.

andrej.safronov.1990

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:23:15 AM

very interested in this big project. Cajutel is led by Andreas Fink 25 years (approx) of experience in Information Technology and Telecoms, with that experience, I believe this project will be a success.
I also really liked the project team. It is evident that no newcomers to the business and can create a good product.

DiscoMan

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:35:44 AM

Switzerland does not guarantee the successful holding of ICO, although the reliability of the financial system of this country inspires confidence. I hope the team will make every effort to Internet in the region successfully developed.
Consider that in this country the authorities are very loyal to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. This is a very favorable atmosphere for launching projects.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

You are right, the project really looks very promising. This is the case when a team is not just going to work, but to do good. Respect such projects!
Well, how to do good... this is not a charity project, but a commercial one. Although of course the introduction of this project will give many people a chance to use the Internet and it's great!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:31:56 AM

I also really liked the project team. It is evident that no newcomers to the business and can create a good product.
On the other hand, you never know what to expect from newbies. Sometimes they make unique decisions that are beyond the power of seasoned old-timers in the market.
BomsAvay999

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

On the other hand, you never know what to expect from newbies. Sometimes they make unique decisions that are beyond the power of seasoned old-timers in the market.

You are very grateful to this. You contribute to the project. It is remarkable that there are such opinions.
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

But this man is right. All investors are always interested in how experienced developers are, forgetting that everything ingenious is usually created by beginners.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:12:58 AM

I think there is no question of competition, as the draft does not need billions of money to build the Internet. All logical and simple enough, I don't think there will be serious problems in the implementation of the plan.
Why do you think that they do not need a lot of money to build infrastructure? Any network connected with telecommunications requires large investments.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

The lack of competition on the one hand, of course, is a huge plus, but on the other hand, it will not allow the introduction of an Inter-Connect that would reduce the burden and costs for each market player. and so they have to do everything themselves.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

The lack of competition on the one hand, of course, is a huge plus, but on the other hand, it will not allow the introduction of an Inter-Connect that would reduce the burden and costs for each market player. and so they have to do everything themselves.
The telecommunications business is highly profitable, but also implies a high entry threshold for investor companies. Therefore, raising funds through ICO will allow small and medium investors to become co-owners of a company of this level.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

The telecommunications business is highly profitable, but also implies a high entry threshold for investor companies. Therefore, raising funds through ICO will allow small and medium investors to become co-owners of a company of this level.
Becoming a co-owner of an ISP company is very tempting. I think that you need to more closely monitor the development of this project.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:57:39 PM

Becoming a co-owner of an ISP company is very tempting. I think that you need to more closely monitor the development of this project.
I'm just a little annoyed by the fact that this niche interested such giants as Ilon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg. I don’t know if project Cajutel can compete with such giants.
adidasler444

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:18:04 PM

I'm just a little annoyed by the fact that this niche interested such giants as Ilon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg. I don’t know if project Cajutel can compete with such giants.
But while all this is just talk ... the Cajutel project has every chance to occupy a niche.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:13:12 PM

Many teams offer investors good discounts at the time of falling of the market. Some ICO sell tokens at a discount of 50% even at the stage of presale. I would like to get a discount on team purchase. So how to invest now, even in good ICO is very risky.

Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:42:55 PM

Many teams offer investors good discounts at the time of falling of the market. Some ICO sell tokens at a discount of 50% even at the stage of presale. I would like to get a discount on team purchase. So how to invest now, even in good ICO is very risky.
Of course it's risky to invest in ICO at this stage of cryptocurrency development. Nevertheless , there is a very high-quality projects mainly related to high technology which has collected more than $ 10 million.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

I don't really like the idea, because many of the projects make any technological breakthrough. Here, the team just wants to make available Internet services on one of the continents. The plans are certainly very good, but to find investors.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:26:26 PM

I don't really like the idea, because many of the projects make any technological breakthrough. Here, the team just wants to make available Internet services on one of the continents. The plans are certainly very good, but to find investors.
As far as I know in Africa a very low level of population access to high technology, so the idea of cheap Internet in this country is not so strange.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: