Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:07:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017  (Read 80995 times)
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

I don't really like the idea, because many of the projects make any technological breakthrough. Here, the team just wants to make available Internet services on one of the continents. The plans are certainly very good, but to find investors.
As far as I know in Africa a very low level of population access to high technology, so the idea of cheap Internet in this country is not so strange.
Africa is actively growing, thus the Internet for the poor could give the continent an additional breakthrough in the development.
976PerLarisa

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

If we talk about which of the existing markets today will rapidly develop in the coming years, then undoubtedly we can safely assume that the market for blockchain technologies.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

If we talk about which of the existing markets today will rapidly develop in the coming years, then undoubtedly we can safely assume that the market for blockchain technologies.
And then the market blockchain , if in this topic we discuss some ICO ? Tell us what you think about the project Cajutel ? Personally, I think the idea is not attractive to investors.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:50:13 AM

Many teams offer investors good discounts at the time of falling of the market. Some ICO sell tokens at a discount of 50% even at the stage of presale. I would like to get a discount on team purchase. So how to invest now, even in good ICO is very risky.
The risks of investing in cryptocurrency are already very large, and investing at an early stage is very risky. Therefore, the projects offer all sorts of bonuses and other marketing incentives to attract investors.
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

The blockchain is already developing a huge steps , but unfortunately the ICO and crypto market is experiencing not the best times. I hope the new year will bring us only positive emotions and growth rates.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

Of course it's risky to invest in ICO at this stage of cryptocurrency development. Nevertheless , there is a very high-quality projects mainly related to high technology which has collected more than $ 10 million.
I also know several projects that managed to raise tens of millions of dollars even in such a difficult time. So it is not necessary to blame all the problems and errors on the situation in the market.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

As far as I know in Africa a very low level of population access to high technology, so the idea of cheap Internet in this country is not so strange.
but Africa also has a small number of electronic gadgets with Internet access. Therefore, there have not yet entered a major market operator.
adidasler444

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

but Africa also has a small number of electronic gadgets with Internet access. Therefore, there have not yet entered a major market operator.
Now there are thousands of cheap models of smartphones that almost everyone can afford to buy.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:26:34 PM

I also think that maybe the number of laptops and desktops in Africa is not high, but the number of mobile devices is enough for the service to have enough users.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

I also think that maybe the number of laptops and desktops in Africa is not high, but the number of mobile devices is enough for the service to have enough users.
I also think that there will be more than enough users. Despite the fact that the majority of African countries live in poverty, but the cheapest means of accessing the Internet is for a very large number of people.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:11:05 PM

To launch an opportunity for hundreds of thousands or millions of people to join the Internet is not only a very profitable business, but also a very good business. Since access to the Internet brings people a lot of useful information and many new features.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:29:14 PM

You're right. The Internet is more than just a stream of digital data ... it is both education and entertainment, and medicine and science and politics ... in general, the Internet is an integral part of society.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:17:32 PM

You're right. The Internet is more than just a stream of digital data ... it is both education and entertainment, and medicine and science and politics ... in general, the Internet is an integral part of society.
In a word, the Internet is everything! I can not imagine how we used to live without the Internet. Now it is impossible to imagine modern life without the Internet, smartphones, and other gadgets.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:29:24 PM

Africa's market is huge. There is a chance to become pioneers in the field of communications. And although I have repeatedly heard about plans to occupy this market, it is still free.
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:56:49 PM

Africa's market is huge. There is a chance to become pioneers in the field of communications. And although I have repeatedly heard about plans to occupy this market, it is still free.
Do you think that in Africa there is no Internet? Just the people there are poor and the cost of the Internet for them is very large. Perhaps, if we can reduce it, you get to take part of the market itself. The market is huge, but the population is very poor.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

No wonder Africa is considered the poorest continent. In order for people to be able to use the services or shop necessary to put a very low price. But the territory you want to cover is very large. Will not be easy.

Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:00:43 PM

No wonder Africa is considered the poorest continent. In order for people to be able to use the services or shop necessary to put a very low price. But the territory you want to cover is very large. Will not be easy.
This continent is developing, therefore a few years and there will be competition in the IT sector. If you make a best price offer , then you may be able to get a good market share. But this is just my guess.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:49:24 PM

Now familiar with the site team. Would to spend more money. The site looks cheap , and it will trigger a negative reaction from investors. Therefore funds will be collected by less.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

Now familiar with the site team. Would to spend more money. The site looks cheap , and it will trigger a negative reaction from investors. Therefore funds will be collected by less.
Not always beautiful website guarantees a lot of popularity among investors. Many in the study of the project pay attention to the study of the white paper and the team. Perhaps the developers will update the site in the future.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:27:30 PM

I agree, the site is quite simple. But it clearly talked about all components of the project and submitted all necessary to review the documents including the white paper. Perhaps in the future the developers will make the website even better.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: