Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:07:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark  (Read 89406 times)
nightpainter

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

Bitcloud increased more than 5% today, but the total volume has been very very low.
Only 0.01 BTC traded during the last day (last 24 hours, more exactly).
Bitcloud need to have higher momentum via volume.

Volume is key to value, to be sure. Use-cases for the token, from a utility perspective, will help volume.
The development team is open to ideas from the community. In the meantime, there are some discussions going on in the forum.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrTR3

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

please donate to my worthy cause !

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:10:01 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 10:41:36 PM by MrTR3

...check your current blocks people !!  Cool

I had to dump chain state and blocks ....

bad chain at 122844 blocks polluting ...
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:08:09 AM

Bitcloud increased more than 5% today, but the total volume has been very very low.
Only 0.01 BTC traded during the last day (last 24 hours, more exactly).
Bitcloud need to have higher momentum via volume.

Volume is key to value, to be sure. Use-cases for the token, from a utility perspective, will help volume.
The development team is open to ideas from the community. In the meantime, there are some discussions going on in the forum.

about which token you are talking here? or this is just pumping the number of posts?
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

BitCloud's daily volume fell dramatically to almost zero within the last month.
I think that all current investors waited to see news from the team, and they have not wanted to sell their coins at cheaps.
In contrast, potential investors waited patiently to see the first good signals before hopping on.
dgcarlosleon

Activity: 356
Merit: 118

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

Bitcloud BTDX is now listed on #Altilly Exchange.
We have 5 trading pairs; BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE and USDT.
Happy Trade!

crypto $BTDX #btc #blockchain #altcoin #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #ethereum #litecoin #exchange

Share & Retweet

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon    |   BitCloud BTDX - 2018
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
BTCitCore  BTX since 2017 💜 SWAP4.ME P2P BTC since 2019UBTCikalo.pro since 2019
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡ I'M LEON The GRAPH MASTER ⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⚡▬▬▬▬▬
dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

Happy to announce that Bitcloud is live on Delta Direct! All the latest @bitcloud_btdx updates will now be directly available on @get_delta! Make sure to enable notifications for our Direct updates so you never miss out. #DeltaDirect

Share & Retweet

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   BitCloud BTDX - 2018
___

🪖 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀 TROOPERS.ARMY NFT   🌖 IN CRYPTO WE TRUST BTC BTC BTC 👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🚀👨🏻‍🚀🧑🏼‍🚀🪖
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

Altilly exchange, one more new exchange, for BitCloud.
Congratulations.
I will open my wallet,let it synced before send several coins to Altilly exchange for trial experience on the one.
Captain Americ@

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

Hi guys, sorry if much of this is patronising to some, I just think it needs to be said.  There are a lot of people involved that need to increase their understanding, for their own benefit as well as everyone else's.  And listen to me or dont, it's your choice. I'm just a know-nothing nobody.

To the community - the coin needs trading and a decent trading volume to attract open market traders and new investment.  I know people have bought with long term value in mind, however of we all just sit on coins that long term value is unlikely to materialise.   They need to be turned over. 

Key:   Identify a price range within which you would honestly happily buy the coin yourself based on current market prices and the immediate outlook for the coin - you then place your buy orders at the bottom half of the range and your sell orders at the top half of your range. And be honest with yourself here.  Peoples' differing perspectives on what this range should be will naturally create a market and profitable opportunities for new traders and for those of you already in the market.   Once there is volume, as well as the volume figures themselves, any small price spike will bring the coin to the attention of traders who are looking for profitable opportunities.  Profit being available for traders does not necessarily mean a loss for someone else in this game!  All we need is new players and constant trading and the only way is up. It is self perpetuating.

What ruins a market is too much profit taking, and there will always be some that intend to take as much as possible, but as a community we can defend against that if we trade responsibly, by selling at prices we would happily buy at ourselves.  Any over sells or over buys will then naturally correct themselves, as the huge sells did before when the price was inflated. Those sells were part of price discovery, which hasn't finished still, as there were insufficient buyers to pick up the pieces - the collapse was actually caused by the rapid price increase, same as btc, but that doesn't mean it's all over, just a moment in time, a blip, and perfectly normal.

Buying at a couple hundred sats and then placing sell orders at 10000 sats+ does not add value. By all means place some sat that level, and in between, but if you want the price to reach up there and beyond it needs to be traded up steadily from the lower levels... it needs foundation.  Huge price spikes are not always sustainable as we saw before when it just meant there was little option but for people to sell into the extreme price rise because it is difficult to refuse such a large return on investment with so many unknowns.  Those of us with no inside info would in fact be stupid not to sell when staring at such a high roi.

You do not necessarily need to reduce your overall holdings of Bitcloud in order to achieve this, although there is nothing wrong with this slowly occurring if it's value increases,  user base increases, and therefore your overall investment measured in btc or usd or whatever increasing in value.  This can work if you intend to accumulate or decrease your holdings but let's not be greedy - 10000 or 1000 coins at $50 or $100 each is worth more than 100000 at 5c! 

And even if you sell you coins, you can still buy them again!  Even if you buy at a higher price because the market has moved on, the same can be done again.  Buying back in at higher prices than what you sold at is what will make it grow and what will make others buy too and is what you do if you believe in the coins prospects. Sitting on coins with the hope that someone else will do it just delays what you want from occurring!  If you are happy to take a small loss to aid the coins longer term prospects, for example if you want to contribute but have no other means and/or skills, fill your own order from time to time, assist the transaction volume. You lose a 0.1% trading fee is all.

Ideally, a lot more coins would be available for purchase, at a range of prices. At the moment, say a big fish comes along, wants 0.5% or 1% of Bitcloud given its low market cap, to make it their new primary trading coin (and we need this since there do not appear to be any primary traders), can they get them?  No.  They can get half a dozen masternodes if they part with... a couple hundred grand lol.  I think we are asking a lot here guys, that's a big leap of faith for someone to take, particularly with no goal I'm sight!  We all need to make more available to the market.  If you think youre selling them too cheap, you aren't if that's all you can get for them.. be realistic.. treat your buyer like he is you!  It helps you to help him!

Which brings me to my next point.

In terms of value proposition, I think the market needs an indication of what bitcloud is going to do. What sets it apart? The masternode functionality is great, but not enough it seems.  At present, there appears to be no goal, so even the floating of an idea that you're working towards is likely to be positive for price given it is clear you have a dev team.  Am I correct in thinking the original goal was a decentralised internet?  If that is no longer the case, what do you now intend?  "It's a currency", does not set it apart.  A roadmap towards an idea is required.  When goals are reached, set new ones! No goals means a steadily price decline with certainty.  This is capitalism.. You can never rest, only reach for new heights or die, capital will automatically move to where roi is available, and roi requires growth and development and investment - you need all three but once you have them,  all three will benefit individually from that and perpetuate an increase in each of them and the potential roi.

The kind of ideas people need to float to the rest of the community and the dev team can be wide ranging, and we dont have to reinvent the wheel necessarily, there are some big pies out there and only a small piece of one can amount to a substantial amount of money.  Take WhatsApp for example - 1 billion users, using its encrypted messaging service, video calls etc. Yet it's owned by facebook, hardly the role model of data security.  Taking on any idea such as this, even the intention of doing so alone, creates market value and creates additional buy-in.   You could go further, develop group video chat or whatever. There are some coins that have said theyre taking on WhatsApp already, but perhaps the stability of yours puts you better placed to beat them to it?  This can be the same for any idea, I've just given the above as an example.  Investors in this market will take risks, as they're basically venture capitalists at this point, high risk for potential high return... but risk is far too high if there is no goal at all, as reward cannot be calculated.

Use case ideas people, bring them to the table and agree something... get this project back on the road l, it looks to have stalled but we can save it. Time to turn the engine back on, get it turning over, and then rev up for take-off... we are still on the runway!

One last thing - once some of the above is done, run a few adverts on the coin info sites or investment sites or something? ICO after ICO has been raising millions in this way, and they havent even built anything yet, whereas you have a working product and a track record. You have stability stats etc.  These are worth something!

Sorry for such a long post, and regards to all.
Captain Americ@

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

And if I'm giving wrong highlight it, correct me. Teach people if you know better. Debating the way forward is the way to consensus, and reveals the correct path.
dirruk

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

no i liked your post its a nice one and on topic as far as i can see it  Cheesy

dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:09:27 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 10:42:36 PM by dgcarlosleon

You just need to register on #Altilly and login.
cryptocurrency #Exchange #Airdrops #airdrop #BTDX #altilly #giveaway #BitCloud

Share & Retweet

___ANN Designed by DgCarlosLeon   |   BitCloud BTDX - 2018
___

dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:41:48 PM

monitor your #masternode return
crypto #altcoins #blockchain #altcoin #cryptocurrency #fintech #exchange #masternode

Share & Retweet

___

dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 12:10:15 PM

NodeHub allows you to setup your #masternode with only your #TXID, and in under 90 seconds.
Deploy your $BTDX masternode for only $0.33 per day.

P.S. You accept third-party setting services at your own risk

Share & Retweet

___

dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:32:08 AM

Bitcoin fell dramatically recent hours, which has negative impacts on movements of so many coins on exchanges, including BitCloud.
Life has become harder, much harder for BitCloud hodlers.
Anyway, all things will be back to normal if we all can survive thorough current hard period.
Be strong, everyone.
frizbninja

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:20:47 AM

bootstrap for windoz please sirs
PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:01:49 AM

bootstrap for windoz please sirs

Here is one I have created today (2018-11-19) as at block *.  It should work for all platforms, but I have not tested this.

Download: https://www.kethiel.org.uk/coins/bootstrap/bitcloud/bootstrap.zip (62.1 MB)
(In case anyone wanting to use this doesn't know, you need to extract and place bootstrap.dat into your datadir - where your bitcloud.conf is located, then open the Bitcloud wallet and it will start importing the blocks).

To confirm I'm on the right chain:

```> getinfo
{
    "version" : 2010000,
    "protocolversion" : 70715,
    "walletversion" : 61000,
    "balance" : 29215.09485825,
    "Darksend_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 130101,
    "timeoffset" : -2,
    "connections" : 24,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 328094.59271319,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1504730096,
    "keypoolsize" : 1001,
    "unlocked_until" : 0,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "relayfee" : 0.00010000,
    "staking status" : "Staking Active",
    "errors" : ""
}```

```> getblockhash 130101
cfbb56c8c60f2cedaf5f249d63226f4cd316e26f2ad6f60f9b32395adcaa0a7f```

This matches the hash at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btdx/block.dws?130101.htm

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
dirruk

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

the price will never go up unless some actual development will take place on this one i think most are seeing lots of applying to other

projects/exchanges/platforms but no development or new roadmap

imo thats why the price is and will keep falling till something like development or new roadmap for development will happen

come up with a usecase or at least start a dialog with community how to proceed from here

not expecting sudden bullmarket for a while but i think if btdx was to have a new roadmap and some actual development some people

would at least stop dumping and maybe even buy a little depending on development don t think applying for other

projects/exchanges/platforms will change anything unless you are exiting slowly and don t plan to do anything with this project then

continue what you do it would ofcourse help if luk got some support on development from the btx team no fud or negative thoughts about

it just my 2 cents about it
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:16:59 PM

the price will never go up unless some actual development will take place on this one i think most are seeing lots of applying to other

projects/exchanges/platforms but no development or new roadmap

imo thats why the price is and will keep falling till something like development or new roadmap for development will happen

come up with a usecase or at least start a dialog with community how to proceed from here

not expecting sudden bullmarket for a while but i think if btdx was to have a new roadmap and some actual development some people

would at least stop dumping and maybe even buy a little depending on development don t think applying for other

projects/exchanges/platforms will change anything unless you are exiting slowly and don t plan to do anything with this project then

continue what you do it would ofcourse help if luk got some support on development from the btx team no fud or negative thoughts about

it just my 2 cents about it
Price will rise again when all the useless dumpers are gone.

Did recent update, but haven't synced wallet for a while.

Turrican

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

“BitCloud [BTDX]”

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:38:32 PM

Please update the Mainpage and Blockexplorer  Smiley

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • ANN  • Blockexplorer  • Github
dgcarlosleon

LEONtheGraphMaster

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 01:26:46 PM
Merited by cryptomaxsun (1)

Christmas is coming, and it’s time for you to accept congratulations from the Bitcloud BTDX team! Merry Christmas!

This year was very productive for the Bitcloud Team, the effort that we put forth during these last couple months have shown that the effort was quite successful. The Bitcloud community believes in us and supports our moves. Mostly because of your support and contribution we were able to achieve the current goals and to be able to set new ones. Enjoy the time being spent with your nearest and dearest, and we’ll do our best to make 2019 as the year of Bitcloud BTDX!

Some news are coming and soon we’ll be pleased to announce them. However, have a look our success stories in 2018.

Read more

Share & Retweet

___

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: