Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:44:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcloud 2.0 - BTDX - PoS3 - Newest Masternode Core 12.2 - Quark  (Read 89406 times)
coinsensus

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:07:32 PM

guys pls help me
I tried to setup the second MN in vps
on vps
this is the first time i make a MN on vps
I follwed the following  procedure:
#### SYSTEM PREPARATION ####

sudo apt-get update -y
sudo apt-get upgrade -y
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade -y
sudo apt-get install nano htop git -y
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils software-properties-common -y
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev -y

sudo apt-get install libzmq3-dev libminiupnpc-dev libssl-dev libevent-dev -y #OPTIONAL (for example VIVO needs this)

Berkley 4.8:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev -y
then
this:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LIMXTEC/BTDX-Masternode-Setup-Ubuntu-1404/master/btdxsetup.sh
chmod +x btdxsetup.sh
./btdxsetup.sh
Enter your local masternode genkey

Open Console on local Wallet and type masternode genkey
send exact 10.000 BTDX to a address
edit local bitcloud.conf
rpcuser=RANDOMUSERNAME
rpcpassword=RANDOMPASSWORD
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=YOUR GENKEY
masternodeaddr=YOUR SERVERIP
server=1
listen=1
So I have
my local bitcloud walled
on windows
set as masternode
(second one)
bu it doesn't work on local
so I decided to clone it on vps
now I've finisched
finished
the "vps procedure"
In the local conf file I've substituted
the ip of my vps machine
both in master conf and wallet conf
now?Huh
I restarted
I went to console
and input masternode start
...successfully
started
but when I go to mastenodes tab
it doesn't work
why?Huh

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
finthebar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:11:20 PM

1$ and ATH was officially reached, keep up the good work dev  Grin

1$ is good step forward, nice to see the potential from bitcloud masternode coin Smiley
Five months ago BTX was at these levels, then two months ago it was at $5, now it is in the $30+ range. Wouldnt it be pretty awesome if our masternodes took this kind of price action in the next few months?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:18:36 PM

1$ and ATH was officially reached, keep up the good work dev  Grin

1$ is good step forward, nice to see the potential from bitcloud masternode coin Smiley
Five months ago BTX was at these levels, then two months ago it was at $5, now it is in the $30+ range. Wouldnt it be pretty awesome if our masternodes took this kind of price action in the next few months?

YES, because BITCLOUD has HONEST BEGINNINGS and is an HONEST MASTERNODE COIN with an HONEST DEV.

BITCLOUD has been HONEST and TRANSPARENT, even from the very beginning.

BTDX = NO INSTAMINE, NO PREMINE, NO ICO, NO IPO, NO DEV FUND BLOCK TAX.

BTDX is HONEST and it will stay this way  Wink

ronaldare

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:29:09 PM

I'm a Noob here - have some questions :
1- if I have a 10,000 bitcloud - I can set up my computer to be a master node - and it will generate an estimated 60btdx a day. Is this correct?  

2-is there a halfing of the reward the masternodes receive in the future- trying to understand - how this could be a no brainer- A) get two master nodes B) by month 7, Have 7 Masternodes. And so on and so on - the daily earn for 7 masternodes is 420 btdx or $420 - at today's value -  if this is the case and is that straight forward ( why isn't everyone doing this )  

3- what's the history of Projects like this loosing value - basically wondering what are the chances of this token taking off even more or dying ?

4-if it's as straight forward as it seems why isn't everyone doing this , is it that straight forward ??

5- Is there plenty $$ being pulled out for dev to stay with this project for the long long haul?

Thank you
bobitza202

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:14:54 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 12:08:32 AM by bobitza202

I sent some BTDX to Cryptopia, and it's been stuck at 19/20 confirmations for hours (more than 50 confirmations on the blockchain), but wallet block height seems ok on cryptopia  Undecided

Anyone else having this problem?

Later Edit : Seems like there was a particular problem with that deposit, i made another one and then it worked Cheesy

darkomega69

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:59:04 PM

from my understanding, in your vps, you have both the daemon and a wallet installed right?  and they are separate?

if so,

you would configure masternode.conf in the wallet directory.

and start the node through the wallet by entering the command:

masternode start-alias MN02

or whatever alias you called your masternode.

guys pls help me
I tried to setup the second MN in vps
on vps
this is the first time i make a MN on vps
I follwed the following  procedure:
#### SYSTEM PREPARATION ####

sudo apt-get update -y
sudo apt-get upgrade -y
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade -y
sudo apt-get install nano htop git -y
sudo apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils software-properties-common -y
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev -y

sudo apt-get install libzmq3-dev libminiupnpc-dev libssl-dev libevent-dev -y #OPTIONAL (for example VIVO needs this)

Berkley 4.8:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev libdb4.8++-dev -y
then
this:
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/LIMXTEC/BTDX-Masternode-Setup-Ubuntu-1404/master/btdxsetup.sh
chmod +x btdxsetup.sh
./btdxsetup.sh
Enter your local masternode genkey

Open Console on local Wallet and type masternode genkey
send exact 10.000 BTDX to a address
edit local bitcloud.conf
rpcuser=RANDOMUSERNAME
rpcpassword=RANDOMPASSWORD
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=YOUR GENKEY
masternodeaddr=YOUR SERVERIP
server=1
listen=1
So I have
my local bitcloud walled
on windows
set as masternode
(second one)
bu it doesn't work on local
so I decided to clone it on vps
now I've finisched
finished
the "vps procedure"
In the local conf file I've substituted
the ip of my vps machine
both in master conf and wallet conf
now?Huh
I restarted
I went to console
and input masternode start
...successfully
started
but when I go to mastenodes tab
it doesn't work
why?Huh
darkomega69

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:18:15 PM

1.  yes.

2.  the rewards will lower everytime someone starts another node, and will halve at blockheight 157690, we are currently 30425, which by my calculations should be in 441 days.

3.  i don't know.

4.  it is straightforward.  if you look at mnrank.com , you will see tons of people making masternode coins that have no differentiating features.
     you could argue btdx doesn't have any differentiating features either, and a few being scams.  btdx seems to be an honest coin.

5.  ask GREEDYJOHN.

I'm a Noob here - have some questions :
1- if I have a 10,000 bitcloud - I can set up my computer to be a master node - and it will generate an estimated 60btdx a day. Is this correct?  

2-is there a halfing of the reward the masternodes receive in the future- trying to understand - how this could be a no brainer- A) get two master nodes B) by month 7, Have 7 Masternodes. And so on and so on - the daily earn for 7 masternodes is 420 btdx or $420 - at today's value -  if this is the case and is that straight forward ( why isn't everyone doing this )  

3- what's the history of Projects like this loosing value - basically wondering what are the chances of this token taking off even more or dying ?

4-if it's as straight forward as it seems why isn't everyone doing this , is it that straight forward ??

5- Is there plenty $$ being pulled out for dev to stay with this project for the long long haul?

Thank you
Swapster

Activity: 131

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:44:39 AM

I sort of rolled the dice with this project about a month ago, and the masternodes have been very stable, and the price is up. Glad I got in. Hope we can see some marketing for use cases... why not? It's as good as any masternode coin out there short of Dash with the strong brand. There are many unbanked people in the world.... maybe we can target a country that needs a currency.
darkomega69

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:44:50 AM

I concur that marketing will help this coin a lot.  I believe it would have to be done by the community.

I sort of rolled the dice with this project about a month ago, and the masternodes have been very stable, and the price is up. Glad I got in. Hope we can see some marketing for use cases... why not? It's as good as any masternode coin out there short of Dash with the strong brand. There are many unbanked people in the world.... maybe we can target a country that needs a currency.

davidle0917

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:30:31 AM

How to stake BTDX??? Thanks?
darkomega69

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:19:49 AM

So I'm still relatively new to the crypto game and this is my first time buying into a PoS coin. I am a little lost on how to stake the coins I have, the only information that I was able to find said to do "walletpassphrase "passphrase" timeout true" and it would start minting coins, is that correct? Is there a better way? How long should it be until I see coins from staking? Thanks in advance for any help, I can PoW all day but PoS has me lost  Cheesy
Please ensure that your wallet is encrypted before you stake your coins. If you have not encrypted your wallet, then it is safest for you to send your coins back to the exchange, then encrypt your wallet, then check your wallet to ENSURE that passphrase is correct BEFORE sending your coins back to your wallet.

HOWEVER, if you have already encrypted your wallet, then do this: Click in the SETTINGS TAB, then click on UNLOCK WALLET (from drop down menu). A pop up box appears, where you ENTER YOUR PASSPHRASE and TICK the box that is "For anonymising and staking only". This will ensure that your wallet is unlocked ONLY FOR STAKING.

When I hover over the lock in the bottom right of the wallet it did show unlocked for anonymising and staking only. All of that being said, and by the process I described, is my wallet staking? Thank you very much for the help John!
Your wallet will stake (the tick icon will turn GREEN) when your coins mature.

However, your ability to receive stake rewards depends on the amount of coins that you already have in your wallet. MASTERNODES is MUCH MORE PROFITABLE for receiving substantial rewards, with a 10,000 BTDX balance.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:04:14 AM

Just buy the coin at an exchange (coinexchange or cryptopia), then send the coins to your ENCRYPTED Desktop wallet.

Before sending any coins to your new desktop wallet, please encrypt it and ensure that the passphrase is correct (check this buy locking and unlocking the empty wallet)

After sending BTDX coins to your wallet. you just need to "unlock it for staking only"

pickyguttural

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:56:14 AM

Does the team have experience in this sphere?
firedog

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:26:46 AM

Dont dump your coins! And $5 soon!  Grin
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:38:33 PM

The DEV is an ELITE MASTERNODE EXPERT

CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:06:12 PM

The DEV is an ELITE MASTERNODE EXPERT
i see Bitcloud at mnrank.com , and i see the volume everyday has changed more and moree highh.
btw @GREEDYJOHN , Bitcloud will have any plan for listing on other exchanges ? like YoBit , Livecoin or Bittrex because this good for increasing daily trading volume maybe.

Dont dump your coins! And $5 soon!  Grin

yeah i believe BTDX will have potential to reached $5 price , because the dev have a lot knowledge about MasterNode and the dev focus on this project.
i will bought some BTDX and hold for long term.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
moontrain

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:32:36 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 08:29:27 AM by moontrain

wheres the makefile? it didn't get created when i did the ./autogen.sh and configure?
shoesworkflow

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

how many tokens in total are you issuing?
xth30n3x

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:40:32 AM

Are there any developments on the horizon for this project?
abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:41:31 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 02:56:58 AM by abahcoin

Already created Indonesian Thread and Masternode Setup Guide in Indonesian languange
Donation
Code: (BTDX)
BAKZZQnr5ELbA7bdcVHnWczfRYEtAN7Y3i

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: