Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Regalcoin – Regalcoincash Regalseven Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 118410 times)
Theone101

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:35:05 AM

So many new futures are puping  up each  new day and Rec is defo best investment by any means,so future is bright for this project!!
indocryptoref

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:43:55 AM

I dont understand why people keep complaining about internal exchange, no internal exchange means that dev still cannot pumping the price and run from the project after they pump it. No internal exchange means that they will here for quite longer time than other lending platform until they can really making huge profit from it Smiley

I would like to happily lending another 1,000 USD and earns 100% in three months because it still much better than trading stocks (30% per year profit in trading stock is my best result for a few year).

I think recent crypto pumping just made people forgot how hard making money is Smiley
amktt

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:51:23 AM

hahaha this kind of project ha? people still making bitconnect wanna be
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:45:11 AM

I dont understand why people keep complaining about internal exchange, no internal exchange means that dev still cannot pumping the price and run from the project after they pump it. No internal exchange means that they will here for quite longer time than other lending platform until they can really making huge profit from it Smiley

I would like to happily lending another 1,000 USD and earns 100% in three months because it still much better than trading stocks (30% per year profit in trading stock is my best result for a few year).

I think recent crypto pumping just made people forgot how hard making money is Smiley
Lending is Ponzi and you are an idiot if you think this is a Crypto currency
engrawaz

Activity: 153

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:42:50 AM

despite almost every lending platform is a scam and ponzi. they have brought some attention to crypto world through hyip. BUT it is going to turn out badly once they exit scam.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:20:09 PM

regal keep dying day by day devs to do something to keep regal alive on the market found that they are active giving some info on what they are doing right now on telegram but devs need to update thier ann.. I hope we can see some pumps this comming days or weeks goodluck

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
MIC8

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:05:34 PM

f*cking regalcoin! Everytime i try to log in to my account it says WRONG PASSWORD! Even with a new password. AM I THE ONLY ONE OR WHAT?? It is starting to piss me off for real. Everytime im trying to log in i get the wrong password thing! Everytime! 
Fiatnam

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:24:06 PM

f*cking regalcoin! Everytime i try to log in to my account it says WRONG PASSWORD! Even with a new password. AM I THE ONLY ONE OR WHAT?? It is starting to piss me off for real. Everytime im trying to log in i get the wrong password thing! Everytime! 
I logged in without problem.

But the price of REC is going down every hour.

This is why an internal exchange was needed from day one, to have a trip switch like Bitconnect has, to prevent a massive sell off and downward spiral of coin price.

Meanwhile, Davor is skyrocketing because they had a fully working platform before opening up their lending program.

The Regal team announced yesterday that an internal exchange would be implemented in January but by then, the coin might be worth less than a dollar. They need to focus their entire effort on an internal exchange and preventing such massive price swings. Let's face it, this was a failure of the Regal team.

That being said, the buy orders on CoinExchange ($665,700) outweigh the sell orders ($188,500) by $477,000, so it has to bottom out and start gaining at some point. The Regal team has unlocked a lot of people and they are deciding to sell off, dropping the price.
antropogen0009

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:25:04 PM

I wanna check wp. Where can I find it?
evreg

Activity: 16
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:00:35 PM

Do devs dump coins? I cant find no other explanation of falling price, I dont think that ICO participant who dumping their coins...we cant see the biggest coin holders (adresses) on explorer, otherwise we can see if devs sell their coins
jphamer1

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:36:43 PM

Do devs dump coins? I cant find no other explanation of falling price, I dont think that ICO participant who dumping their coins...we cant see the biggest coin holders (adresses) on explorer, otherwise we can see if devs sell their coins

i think its ICO investors that got their accounts unlocked. Totally winding me up.
coininvesting1

Activity: 175
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:36:20 PM

I think this is an act to drive down the price. People behind Regal is also Bitconnect.
beyondashadow

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:59:04 AM

i think its ICO investors that got their accounts unlocked. Totally winding me up.

I haven't been following Regal closely. How much of the 7 million total supply was in circulation (during its run past $80) before this recent expansion?
jphamer1

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:00:57 PM

I think this is an act to drive down the price. People behind Regal is also Bitconnect.

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest this is the case. Bitconnect was running for nearly a year before the price of BCC hit 10 dollars so i think things to just too fast too quickly. ICO investors are cashing out due to there being no exchange yet and the fact many had a hard time accessing their money in the beginning.

Its up to regal to stand the test of time now. If it does then price will gradually start to move up.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:02:28 PM

Im done making short trades with this coin for every hard dumps happened maybe I should wait for $5-10 before I hold it again. and still theres no good updates coming from dev. goodluck

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
coininvesting1

Activity: 175
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:12:53 PM

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest this is the case. Bitconnect was running for nearly a year before the price of BCC hit 10 dollars so i think things to just too fast too quickly. ICO investors are cashing out due to there being no exchange yet and the fact many had a hard time accessing their money in the beginning.

Its up to regal to stand the test of time now. If it does then price will gradually start to move up.

You do know they can launch internal exchange whenever they want... rather than give unrealistic interest rates such as 2% at this given time. They chose to give .75% which provides a sustainable model and that they're in for the long run. Internal exchange has been tested and completed.
kenmasters34

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:34:18 AM

You do know they can launch internal exchange whenever they want... rather than give unrealistic interest rates such as 2% at this given time. They chose to give .75% which provides a sustainable model and that they're in for the long run. Internal exchange has been tested and completed.
2% before bonuses, is why I am really skeptical of Davor.   That being said, they have been doing great.
parker270983

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:54:01 AM

Regal coin devs just hate you ! thats all !lol
Fiatnam

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:15:10 AM

Good news - every Regal account that was locked has been unlocked.

Bad news - the price keeps crashing.

I think the two are directly related. I believe the people who were locked out have had enough and are selling off en masse. I can't really blame them, but it would be best if they took their frustrations out of the equation and waited for the coin to bounce back. That's easy for me to say, though, since I was never locked out.

Now, most of the problems associated with Regal seem to be the people who don't know how to work the website. Some people are complaining about having a negative Regal balance, but they are not using the Refresh button on the dashboard, they are instead using the refresh button on their browsers. Little things like that.

For now, it seems as if the Regal team is FINALLY listening to its investors. The locked accounts have been unlocked, and the team has announced on Facebook that the internal exchange has been tested and will be implemented soon. Although it's two months too late, it's still better than not having one, so hopefully the Regal team will be smart and implement the internal exchange soon - and not have to rely on CoinExchange. Without an internal exchange and a trip switch, any lending coin will have a hard time lasting, since external factors can crash the coin (such as people selling off right now - the Regal team can't do anything about it since there is no internal exchange).

With all of the bad news, it's good that Regal has allowed everyone to sell their coin and cash out in BTC. They've never blocked anyone from doing that, from cashing out. So Regal should be working properly. No more locked accounts, internal exchange soon.

It's tough to say this since the price of Regal is about to be less than $10, but things are finally looking up.

2% before bonuses, is why I am really skeptical of Davor.   That being said, they have been doing great.
I finally put a small loan into Davor and I can say without hesitation, it's the best lending platform out there. It's easy to use, the payouts are great, and unlike Bitconnect and Regal, you can reinvest any amount over $10 (including fractions, such as $10.14 - you can lend the entire amount). That makes the compound interest go even faster. The website is easy to use, and it's incredibly fast.

That being said, I have more money in Regal and I want to see Regal succeed. The question remains - have we hit bottom yet?
brozie

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:29:16 AM

f$%^ Regalcoin damn

so much problems since Pre sale

being left in the dark for 2 months locked up

they don't support you @ all

thousands of unanswered support tickets

if you go into this coin expect to be DOOMED!

support does not help you!

lost a lot of money being locked

many of us has enough that's why the price dropped

i am done i am out shit coin

Time to dump and move on

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: