Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Regalcoin – Regalcoincash Regalseven Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 118416 times)
systembrew

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:56:17 AM

guys that for nonsense, I lost 2 translations for the amount of 0.14 BTC

True that, even i am facing this problem, hope regal fix it soon

Time   Coin   Amount   Fee   Receiving Address / txid   Status
2017-12-25 19:07:41   REC   59.50843760   0.01000000   RVhtCxVGUaytSoeA3JW7D9rgHtSrWpeT5Q
4    Completed

I have the same issue?? Still no idea what to do
dailycooltricks

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:10:43 PM

2017-12-25 19:07:41   REC   59.50843760   0.01000000   RVhtCxVGUaytSoeA3JW7D9rgHtSrWpeT5Q
4    Completed

I have the same issue?? Still no idea what to do

Finally Recieved my coins , just write to support of coinexchange , and today they have processed my request and i recieved my coins, its the problem with coinexchange not with regal at all!!! that's my final conclusion
Flad45

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:32:27 PM

Uhmm wtf happened to Regalcoin? I always was happy with regalcoin. Last time I logged in like 2 weeks ago regalcoin made 1.3% per pay and now 0.05%? can somebody tell me what happened and how long is that? I mean that also has nothing to do no more with the contract of getting 45% a month?
coininvesting1

Activity: 175
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:31:14 PM

Uhmm wtf happened to Regalcoin? I always was happy with regalcoin. Last time I logged in like 2 weeks ago regalcoin made 1.3% per pay and now 0.05%? can somebody tell me what happened and how long is that? I mean that also has nothing to do no more with the contract of getting 45% a month?

I believe they're just reducing money until the internal exchange.
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:18:48 PM

.05%!!!  Wow thats terrible.  No wonder the coin has lost so much value
The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:03:58 AM

Don't worry it will climb soon just wait till January if they scam then why they still paying .. price dump just because of weak hands .. strong hands be ready for lambo

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
Flad45

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:35:30 PM

I hope so. It is just really cheeky of them just to reduce the interest rate without saying anything to the lenders. With 0.05% a day i need 20 day to get 1% lol and thats like 5% all 100 days. Very bad for a high risk investment. Hope they will change it back soon.
coininvesting1

Activity: 175
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:20:58 PM

I hope so. It is just really cheeky of them just to reduce the interest rate without saying anything to the lenders. With 0.05% a day i need 20 day to get 1% lol and thats like 5% all 100 days. Very bad for a high risk investment. Hope they will change it back soon.

These low interest rate are temporary until internal exchange which is coming out in the first week of january. It will be back, theyre saving up the money.
beyondashadow

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:50:34 AM

Can someone please tell me what the circulating supply was during the rise to $90?
Big_leo702

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:20:08 AM

They need an internal exchange already so they can manipulate it and make the system work ......Im not in regal but I know how to make money in these lending platforms. Get it together and make it happen launch internal the weak hands are already gone make this price go up or exit lol Good Luck everyone !!!
troner8x

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 01:41:04 AM

4    Completed

Where did you do the Withdraw ?
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:04:29 AM

Comenters constantly saying the word "ponzi"  & "scam" are the biggest dump ass traders i've heard off,go get a live,or better leave the space if you can't handle the heat!!!

Long leave The Rec!!! Like i sad this coin will only grow from here on! Cool

Dude, I just come here to laugh at you retarded kids.

Wouldn’t touch a “lending platform” if my life depended on it because...well, I went to school, for, you know, Finance.  We learned who CHARLES Ponzi was and how this works exactly.

RegalCoin was started to continue paying off the Bitconnect investors.  Your money is going to them.  The same promoters just created a chain of different coins so that Bitconnect investors stay happy with YOUR MONEY and continue to sucker in more rubes like you.

I can’t “leave this space”. I was never in it.  I come here to laugh at you like one laughs at the monkeys masturbating in the zoo.

I am busy with real investments, BTC, ETH, OMG, LINK.  Lending Platforms are for people who don’t understand Finance.

People who understand Finance invest in real projects building useful things.

Lending platforms are circle jerks.
rudystyle

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:07:09 AM

Comenters constantly saying the word "ponzi"  & "scam" are the biggest dump ass traders i've heard off,go get a live,or better leave the space if you can't handle the heat!!!

Wouldn’t touch a “lending platform” if my life depended on it because...well, I went to school, for, you know, Finance.  We learned who CHARLES Ponzi was and how this works exactly.

RegalCoin was started to continue paying off the Bitconnect investors.  Your money is going to them.  The same promoters just created a chain of different coins so that Bitconnect investors stay happy with YOUR MONEY and continue to sucker in more rubes like you.

I can’t “leave this space”. I was never in it.  I come here to laugh at you like one laughs at the monkeys masturbating in the zoo.

I am busy with real investments, BTC, ETH, OMG, LINK.  Lending Platforms are for people who don’t understand Finance.

You trust your school too much that's why you only make peanuts

Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:11:37 AM

Hahaha!  “Trust my school too much”. 

You sound like a Republican.

Make peanuts?  Yeah, I started 2017 with 2000 ETH at 11 in my wallet. 

How has your year been?  This is the year I made over a million dollars.  You are playing Ponzi games.

That’s what you get for being uneducated.
Theone101

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:10:55 AM

BeST Bs comment i've read in a while,stay in school you brain washed lamb,almost feel sorry for yahh..ETH REAL INVESTMENT U R A JOKE<<<000
rudystyle

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:44:24 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 05:17:08 PM by rudystyle

Wouldn’t touch a “lending platform” if my life depended on it because...well, I went to school, for, you know, Finance.  We learned who CHARLES Ponzi was and how this works exactly.

RegalCoin was started to continue paying off the Bitconnect investors.  Your money is going to them.  The same promoters just created a chain of different coins so that Bitconnect investors stay happy with YOUR MONEY and continue to sucker in more rubes like you.

I can’t “leave this space”. I was never in it.  I come here to laugh at you like one laughs at the monkeys masturbating in the zoo.

I am busy with real investments, BTC, ETH, OMG, LINK.  Lending Platforms are for people who don’t understand Finance.

People who understand Finance invest in real projects building useful things

Hahaha!  “Trust my school too much”.  

Make peanuts?  Yeah, I started 2017 with 2000 ETH at 11 in my wallet.  

How has your year been?  This is the year I made over a million dollars.  You are playing Ponzi games.

I started with $10K this year and now I am at $2M. I love playing uneducated games . I didn't even have to pay the damn finance school. I know dozens of uneducated guys who made millions in months in crypto. Don't be naive and think that it was because of your silly education you made those gains. Any fool who invested in crypto made at least a 100x gains this year

Curious1379

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

Which ever forum I visit I find one word very common ie SCAM!.. I don't understand everyone is saying to invest in good project so plz shed some light which one?? Or maybe 90% projects are scam or about to become scam. Decentralised currencies are soon to die soon. Centralised currencies will be replaced with the current coins from 2018 onwards with proper kyc system.  I have invested in various coins but looking forward to One coin which is centralised.  Satoshi idea is badly misused with 100 forks and many more to come. One coin has its own interest system and I'm glad I bought cheap few months back. What a joke everywhere u go people are scammed with no one to ask officials or visit their offices (with they don't have )
Curious1379

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:27:33 AM

When u don't know the owners of the coin or their address or country so why do u invest? ?
Fiatnam

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:00:09 AM

It's time to be honest about Regal.

This coin was so in-demand at one point that it crashed an entire exchange (Coinexchange). REC was in demand so much that it went from less than a dollar at ICO to over $90 at one point in time. People were desperate for a competitor to Bitconnect, and Regal had a golden opportunity to be the Pepsi to Bitconnect's Coca-Cola.

It's obvious that the Regal team wasn't prepared to meet such a huge demand, which is understandable. Millions of dollars poured in from investors all across the world. I can give Regal a pass for not being able to handle such a HUGE demand, along with hackers trying to attack Regal's website on a daily basis. To give Regal some credit here, they require a higher degree of security to access their site than other lending programs. The Regal team fought the hack attacks and built a secure website.

However, Regal then began numerous useless promotions to keep money inside the Regal network, as well as trying to attract new investors to invest in the lending program. This is where things turned south for Regal.

Instead of working on an Internal Exchange that would have allowed Regal to better control the price of REC, the Regal team decided:
  • To host events across southeast Asia, including a trip to Thailand at some point
  • Do an absolutely useless hard fork of Regal that they called Regalcoin Cash, which wasn't implemented to the parameters they stated
  • Christmas and New Years bonus program for people promoting Regal, which is the only thing on this list I think is a positive
  • REC bids, something I still don't understand what it's supposed to do
  • More promotion bonuses for the top lenders
  • A promised Visa card, which no one seems to care about
  • Regal Codes, which I guess is a means to send Regalcoins to other Regal holders

I understand the purpose behind all of these plans is to get new people invested into Regal and for current investors to buy and hold REC, but one look at the price shows it isn't working.

Why isn't it working?

Because Regal is focusing on all the wrong things.

As an investor, I don't care about more promotions. I don't care about Regalcoin Cash. I don't care about Regal Bids. I don't care about the Visa card. I don't care about events.

I CARE ABOUT A FUNCTIONING WEBSITE.

There's simply no excuse to not have an internal exchange at this point. None. The free-fall of Regal's price has everything to do with the Regal team not implementing basic features on their website, most notably the internal exchange.

I give Regal credit for doing most of what it said it was going to do, and allowing people to withdraw instead of blocking them (though the early investors are now past their 99 day loan and some of them haven't been able to cash out, since the Regal withdrawal limit is 50 REC a day, which is reasonable to keep Regal afloat but wouldn't have been necessary if the Regal team had spent more time working on their website instead of all these secondary programs that should have been implemented after an Internal Exchange). Every lending program has had to lock people out for a temporary period of time to keep the programs afloat. Plus, Regal still has some major advantages over other lending programs, most notably the length of the lending contract (only 99 days) and most of all, being able to buy Regal using Ethereum, which is a major positive over other lending platforms that have coins that can only be bought using Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin transactions are super high right now. In order to do a simple $100 loan on lending platforms, people buying and transferring in Bitcoin have to buy at least $120 to cover the ridiculous transfer fees. So it's not that Regal is without some positives, even with the price crashing. There was a spell when Regal was paying out less than .1% a day, but the interest rates have been better the past four or five days, which hopefully is a good sign.

However, if Regal doesn't implement an internal exchange in the next few weeks, people are going to stop reinvesting in the coin. It's time for the Regal team to show it's serious about being in this for the long-term and implement an Internal Exchange. Without this, the price of Regal will soon be under a dollar and investors are going to look elsewhere.

It's turbulent times for Regal. Either right now is the absolute best time to buy and hold Regal, since the price has never been lower, or investors are going to keep selling off and it's going to be hard for Regal to keep the program going. I still think Regal will bounce back from this, their team on Facebook is more approachable than any other lending platform out there (and we know more about the Regal team than any other lending platform, so they're more transparent). But it's time for Regal to show it is serious about their program. The longer an internal exchange is delayed, the more people are going to sell off. I bought some Regal for cheap, and I'd love to stake the coin while the price is low, but Regal hasn't even implemented a staking program yet.

I understand the demand was so huge at the beginning that Regal had a hard time dealing with it. However, Regal has been doing almost everything wrong since then, focusing on reward programs and hard forks instead of working on the Regal website. There's still time to save Regal and to have it bounce back up, but the Regal team has to get serious about working on the development of the site, most notably the internal exchange. We've been told that an internal exchange will happen in January (sooner rather than later), and when it does, Regal needs to buy up most of the remaining Regal coins and put those coins on their internal exchange so they can better control the price (more like the price increase) of Regalcoin.

Please stop focusing on hard forks, promotions, REC bids, VISA cards, and all of that useless stuff.

Focus on an internal exchange, price controls, and the website in general.

If you do the latter, investors will hold their REC and prospective investors will give Regal a chance.

If not, Regal is on borrowed time.

Here's hoping the price crash has made Regal realize that they need to take their website more seriously.

Internal Exchange

Internal Exchange

Internal Exchange

Fiatnam

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:07:23 AM

Wouldn’t touch a “lending platform” if my life depended on it because...well, I went to school, for, you know, Finance.  We learned who CHARLES Ponzi was and how this works exactly.

RegalCoin was started to continue paying off the Bitconnect investors.  Your money is going to them.  The same promoters just created a chain of different coins so that Bitconnect investors stay happy with YOUR MONEY and continue to sucker in more rubes like you.

I can’t “leave this space”. I was never in it.  I come here to laugh at you like one laughs at the monkeys masturbating in the zoo.

I am busy with real investments, BTC, ETH, OMG, LINK.  Lending Platforms are for people who don’t understand Finance.

Hahaha!  “Trust my school too much”.  

Make peanuts?  Yeah, I started 2017 with 2000 ETH at 11 in my wallet.  

How has your year been?  This is the year I made over a million dollars.  You are playing Ponzi games.

Please shut your mouth, you insufferable dolt.

You sit on your self-created high horse, talk about people investing in lending programs as wanting to "scam" newer investors to keep the program running, then in the same breath talk about all the gains you made from DOGECOIN.

DOGECOIN, the shittiest of all shit coins. A literal meme coin that has no functioning purpose other than speculation, which means the people who bought low are purposely trying to unload their bags to dupes stupid enough to invest in a Reddit meme coin.

So either you're going to be consistent and hold Dogecoin (a meme coin with no purpose) and never cash out, losing the money you've invested in it, or you're nothing but a pathetic hypocrite looking to unload your Dogecoin on some unsuspecting dupe at some point in the future. That makes you either a retard or a hypocrite.

You bring nothing to the table in this thread. You're a pathetic human being who must have gotten your ass burnt with Bitpetite and so you have to talk shit about all other lending platforms. Everything you type is a waste of space. You're garbage and your posts reek of butthurt. Even worse, you think you're so high and mighty, yet your bragging about Dogecoin shows you are a hypocrite.

Fuck off already. Or better yet, you threatened to go to the authorities because in your tiny, limited mind, you think you know who I am. So here's a challenge for you: Go to those authorities and "out" me or shut the fuck up and stop posting in this thread. You don't know who I am, you are so obtuse you think I live in southeast Asia, which is laughable. So run along and snitch on me. Put up or shut up.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: