Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Regalcoin – Regalcoincash Regalseven Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 118416 times)
aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:16:41 AM

RIP  Embarrassed

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

Fiatnam

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:21:37 AM

Has anyone received their capital release yet?

It has been over four days since my lending is completed and there is no sign of it.

Follow the team on Facebook.

I read a few days ago that they will be unlocking expired contracts in the next few days.

One of the problems with Regal is unresponsive support. They need to do a better job of communicating their plans. The only reason I know about their projects is because I follow REC leaders on Facebook. You don't get much response or communication from the website.

It sucks watching the price go down like this but I understand why frustrated investors are selling off.

We need an internal exchange ASAP. The longer it's delayed, the more the price falls.
kkjack789

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

As long as the coin's team is still doing things, it does not hesitate to buy, but I do not know what caused it to fall 40 times?
Fiatnam

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:33:30 AM

REC prices have fallen too low. Should I buy now or not? Some say REC is dead. when i look at it. Prices from $ 70 down to $ 2. unbelievable
I've been critical of Regal, so I think I've been fair in terms of my opinion about Regalcoin.

I think it's more than worth the risk to buy Regal while it's cheap. It all depends on if/when they implement an internal exchange.

If they don't implement an internal exchange, the price of Regal will drop below a dollar and it will be hard to keep the program going.

If they do implement an internal exchange, then they can control the price of Regal and the price will inevitably rise.

So it really depends on what you think about the internal exchange. Are you betting that the devs are lying about the internal exchange? Then don't buy. Are you betting that the devs will implement an internal exchange? Then BUY NOW, because the price will definitely increase once the exchange is up and running and the Regal team can control the price of the coin (which they will definitely increase).

So far, Regal has done most of what it said it was going to do, so I'm betting that they will implement an internal exchange this month. When it opens, the price will climb again. I can't tell anyone else what to do, but I'm betting that the internal exchange is on the way.

Have you seen a lending coin that had a working (in good standard) internal exchange that still failed to be a good investment (other than dev dump, or devs stealing money like credence coin)?

I don't own Hextra but I heard they had a problem recently - the explanation is that they were hacked but all accounts were safe, but if you follow Cryptobouse on Youtube, he thinks they got caught manipulating the price and so they temporarily pulled the plug. The website is offline till January 9th, at least.

Westerncoin has had its own problems.

Bitconnect had problems, too, but to their credit, they've worked on all of them. People tend to forget they had some pretty bad problems at the beginning as well.

Davor has been the best lending platform so far. After seeing REC rise up so quickly, I'm a bit weary seeing Davor go from $10 to $100 in a matter of about a month. But as for the product itself, I've had no problems. The best lending platform right now.

Regal made a series of mistakes, most notably locking people out of their accounts, but I think investors would have been more forgiving if the Regal team had communicated its plans on the Regal website. Instead, investors felt like they were out in the cold, and once unlocked (something the Regal team spent a lot of time doing, to their credit), those investors chose to sell off, frustrated with their experience. I can't say I blame them. Regal, like pretty much every lending platform (including Davor), has terrible communication and support. The only way I know anything about Regal's plans is because I follow a few team members on Facebook.

If Regal wants to turn things around, they should spend more money hiring support, be more responsive, and do a better job of communicating what they're doing, what they've got planned. And of course, the number one thing they need is an internal exchange. I was fearful that the price of REC would be less than a dollar by the time they got the internal exchange working, and now it's looking like an inevitability.

Regal has to earn back trust. That's not an easy thing to do. But I also have to say that I've personally not had a problem with Regal, and compared to most lending platforms, Regal has been better than the others except for Bitconnect and Davor. Credence was a straight-up scam. So was Bitpetite. Hextra looked good for awhile, but their recent problems scare me. Same with Westerncoin. Despite Regal's problems, they haven't pulled the plug on their servers, unlike Hextra. When Regal was fighting off hacking attacks in its early stages, they locked accounts to protect them. Which one is worse when dealing with hackers: locking accounts, or taking the entire site offline? Regal did the former, Hextra did the latter. It sucks for the accounts that were locked, but if I had to choose which one of the two actions is preferable, I would say Regal handled the situation better than Hextra.

But Regal needs to step up its game. Like I said before, it's simply inexcusable to not have an internal exchange at this point.
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

REC prices have fallen too low. Should I buy now or not? Some say REC is dead. when i look at it. Prices from $ 70 down to $ 2. unbelievable
I've been critical of Regal, so I think I've been fair in terms of my opinion about Regalcoin.

I think it's more than worth the risk to buy Regal while it's cheap. It all depends on if/when they implement an internal exchange.

If they don't implement an internal exchange, the price of Regal will drop below a dollar and it will be hard to keep the program going.

If they do implement an internal exchange, then they can control the price of Regal and the price will inevitably rise.

So it really depends on what you think about the internal exchange. Are you betting that the devs are lying about the internal exchange? Then don't buy. Are you betting that the devs will implement an internal exchange? Then BUY NOW, because the price will definitely increase once the exchange is up and running and the Regal team can control the price of the coin (which they will definitely increase).

So far, Regal has done most of what it said it was going to do, so I'm betting that they will implement an internal exchange this month. When it opens, the price will climb again. I can't tell anyone else what to do, but I'm betting that the internal exchange is on the way.

Have you seen a lending coin that had a working (in good standard) internal exchange that still failed to be a good investment (other than dev dump, or devs stealing money like credence coin)?

I don't own Hextra but I heard they had a problem recently - the explanation is that they were hacked but all accounts were safe, but if you follow Cryptobouse on Youtube, he thinks they got caught manipulating the price and so they temporarily pulled the plug. The website is offline till January 9th, at least.

Westerncoin has had its own problems.

Bitconnect had problems, too, but to their credit, they've worked on all of them. People tend to forget they had some pretty bad problems at the beginning as well.

Davor has been the best lending platform so far. After seeing REC rise up so quickly, I'm a bit weary seeing Davor go from $10 to $100 in a matter of about a month. But as for the product itself, I've had no problems. The best lending platform right now.

Regal made a series of mistakes, most notably locking people out of their accounts, but I think investors would have been more forgiving if the Regal team had communicated its plans on the Regal website. Instead, investors felt like they were out in the cold, and once unlocked (something the Regal team spent a lot of time doing, to their credit), those investors chose to sell off, frustrated with their experience. I can't say I blame them. Regal, like pretty much every lending platform (including Davor), has terrible communication and support. The only way I know anything about Regal's plans is because I follow a few team members on Facebook.

If Regal wants to turn things around, they should spend more money hiring support, be more responsive, and do a better job of communicating what they're doing, what they've got planned. And of course, the number one thing they need is an internal exchange. I was fearful that the price of REC would be less than a dollar by the time they got the internal exchange working, and now it's looking like an inevitability.

Regal has to earn back trust. That's not an easy thing to do. But I also have to say that I've personally not had a problem with Regal, and compared to most lending platforms, Regal has been better than the others except for Bitconnect and Davor. Credence was a straight-up scam. So was Bitpetite. Hextra looked good for awhile, but their recent problems scare me. Same with Westerncoin. Despite Regal's problems, they haven't pulled the plug on their servers, unlike Hextra. When Regal was fighting off hacking attacks in its early stages, they locked accounts to protect them. Which one is worse when dealing with hackers: locking accounts, or taking the entire site offline? Regal did the former, Hextra did the latter. It sucks for the accounts that were locked, but if I had to choose which one of the two actions is preferable, I would say Regal handled the situation better than Hextra.

But Regal needs to step up its game. Like I said before, it's simply inexcusable to not have an internal exchange at this point.

My God you are delusional.

You’ve lost most of your money.

You are riding fast train to 1 Satochi.

They’ve locked up the few worthless shitcoins you had.

You believe an “Internal Exchange” where the devs come in magically from their vacation and use their money that they scammed you out of...to manipulate the market and prop up the price for you?

RegalCoin is the New Coke to Bitconnects Coke Classic:  all your money went to the SAME PEOPLE.

You are an abject failure in life.

Everyone is making money hand over fist in projects that are building things, while you keep finding excuses for guys who’s names you don’t know who ripped you off.

Do you really think anonymous people are allowed to issue Visa cards?

What a gullible rube you are.

You are losing it all and writing novels excusing the fucks who took your money.

Reading your posts is highly entertaining as ETH hits $1000.
MattRob

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:54:17 AM

Where is Regal?

who....?

Regal!   

Oh he is sick and and gonna die, like brother GRX and sister Hextracoin....

Wow, that is  bad news.....

Yeah bad time for their family. Bitbase die, Falcon Die, Western Die, Natcoin Die, Glasscoin Die....

But they have a Son who is going strong DAVOR, maybe he is immune.....

No he just had some jungle juice, it's like ICE, think you are big and strong with super power, beat fist on hairy chest, but soon you do it to much annnnddddd...... 

aaannnnnddddd WHAT?.......

sorry you Die also.

WHAT?... but but...  Crypto Flower and Aaron St Hilarious told me they were good..... get em, got to get that shit yea yeahhhh roll that blunt, not financial advise...

sorry money talk, bullshit walks, aaannnnddddd......

aaannnndddddd.... WHAT?

DIE DIE.
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:46:34 PM

Regalcoin's chart tells me this is now a dump from devs. Dunno about their communication in FB, but this definitely seems like a dump now as it has completed the mountain pattern and going even lower! I still have 5.74 REC bought at $50 I guess, now I can say confidently that I will be hodling for a long time. Probably for the entirety of my life.
jojogt

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

Regalcoin's chart tells me this is now a dump from devs. Dunno about their communication in FB, but this definitely seems like a dump now as it has completed the mountain pattern and going even lower! I still have 5.74 REC bought at $50 I guess, now I can say confidently that I will be hodling for a long time. Probably for the entirety of my life.

Let the Dev & Team collect more cheap REC and the pump part 2 are ready to rumble Tongue

Bitconnect is also had dump period and now in stable state.

Davor is in uptrend situation, and I'm sure when the time come dump period, every investor will react the same thing like here
LEILO

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:49:55 PM

Regal is almost dead.
MattRob

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:55:00 PM

REC hard pump coming guys get your bag fill and let it fly to the moon Grin

Yep, do that and your wife hit you so hard, she turn you inside out
Theone101

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:00:45 AM

REC at best prices ever,ICO all over again,but with much better clarity and 100X next month!!! Poor dumpers and weak hands always late for the party...
Wealthway

A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

Why on earth would investors dump this way? For what I have come to know in the Cryptocurrency space, the price of a coin is nothing but what the community, the investors make of it

Anyway, I like getting it at times like this and watch out as the price begins to move northwards

A Nigerian based Cryptocurrency Advocate: I believe strongly in TEAM work - Together, Everyone Achieves More
jojogt

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

Why on earth would investors dump this way? For what I have come to know in the Cryptocurrency space, the price of a coin is nothing but what the community, the investors make of it

Anyway, I like getting it at times like this and watch out as the price begins to move northwards

Maybe it's time to collect more REC for the Dev & Team

It's like ICO 2nd stage Wink
selectnumber123

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:59:18 AM

Regalcoin seems to have been abandoned, I would like to pick up part of the wallet, only need good news, it can immediately bounce
jojogt

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:45:34 AM

Regalcoin seems to have been abandoned, I would like to pick up part of the wallet, only need good news, it can immediately bounce

Relax, they will back again, REC is raising right now, from 7k sat to 9k in a few minutes

I hope it's a good sign to Us
aan001

Activity: 728

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

Pure pump  Grin Grin

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

jojogt

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

Pure pump  Grin Grin

yap... don't sleep... 25k sat... looking for break out Tongue
jphamer1

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:54:32 PM

look at this in terms of normal market cycles. the first wave of investors made out and now its time for the second wave of investors to get in and make money. the regal team know they are here to stay so why do they worry? they dont they expected it. The fact its fallen is because the price was artificially high due to high demand and low supply because lots of accounts were locked. This is no longer the case and now we rebuild and create the next cycle of wealth.
jojogt

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:56:53 AM

look at this in terms of normal market cycles. the first wave of investors made out and now its time for the second wave of investors to get in and make money. the regal team know they are here to stay so why do they worry? they dont they expected it. The fact its fallen is because the price was artificially high due to high demand and low supply because lots of accounts were locked. This is no longer the case and now we rebuild and create the next cycle of wealth.

so if the 1st wave was artificial, will be the 2nd wave more natural growth?

no more $100 instantly...
brozie

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

it's being pumped don't buy in lol wait until it hits 50 cents then we can pump this could be  dev manipulating the price looks like they over spent for christmas and new years and looking for some more targets to toy with lol
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: