Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:39:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN ICO eSports.com - ERT eSports Reward Token - eSports Community Portal  (Read 14838 times)
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:29:40 AM

Are you going to unite with other game portals smaller than yours in order to accelerate the speed of growth of Esports community?
Phil Esports

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:58:11 AM

Hello. Into which main sections will the portal be divided and why did you choose this formation?

Hi. It seems that Esports will have three main sectors; they are cybersports university, entertainment and statistics.

The three main verticals are Education, Entertainment and Statistics.

Education we choose because many people are interested in eSports, but don't understand what it means or how the games actually work. If you are new to eSports, we will explain you the basics.

Entertainment GQ style player stories, live coverage of events and highest quality in house produced content. We believe that the whole reporting about eSports can be brought to the next level and this is what we will do. Also unfortunately there is not much content about the players available. How do they live? What do they do with prize money? What did get them into eSports and how hard was it to get to the top?

Statistics are for the more seasoned gamers and will give them an overview about players and teams and their plays by providing statistics such as Kill / Death Ratio - Weapon picks and so on...
thelastofas

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:17:11 AM

Good afternoon. Can I avoid undergoing KYC if I won’t participate in gambling part of the platform?
Phil Esports

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:48:29 AM

Although there are many such projects, but the approach of this team is quite professional, this is the key to success.

I agree with you.
If the project will have an effective management, it be success.

Thank you both for the nice feedback. In terms of the team, we can proudly say that this is not our first rodeo and we feel ready to deliver a kick ass product in the future.
Is this a final version? Do developers plan to expand the project by adding any other sectors?

Could you please elaborate a bit on this question.
Phil Esports

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:50:00 AM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?

The soft cap was 2 Million Euro. The project is a full GO and in development already.
Phil Esports

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:54:00 AM

Will it be necessary to get any special permit from the administration in order to publish the content on Esports?

No, you won’t need any permit because Esports is aimed at development of the project by its community. Moreover, you will get token reward for publishing of content.
Wow, that really motivates! Do you know how many tokens can I get for an article or a video?

Unfortunately, I don’t, there’s no exact information about it. I only know that the amount of tokens for an article will be calculated according to the amount of view and likes.

While it won't be necessary to have any "special permits" our content team will check every article before it goes live to prevent any inappropriate publishing. In terms of payment for content contribution we work on a scale for what we will pay based on reach and likes to the contributors.Also the community itself can give you "donations" in ERT.
Phil Esports

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:57:50 AM

Good afternoon. If I have gaming products, can I sell them via Esports shop?

In general, yes. Obviously we would have to get in contact and see what kind of products you offer and if it is quality. Please send me a PM here and we can start a conversation.
Phil Esports

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:06:51 AM

Will the goods in your shop cost less if I pay for them not with fiat money but with tokens?

In case you are participating in our ICO and the price of the Token goes up, then obviously the hardware becomes cheaper. However, prices will always be calculated at current market price for the Token compared to EUR. So for example, if the Token Price is 2 Euro and you buy Hardware for 300 Euro in our shop, it would cost you 150 ERT. If price of the Token goes up, lets say it would be 3 Euro then it would cost you 100 ERT.

I hope that explained your question?
romgenie

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:20:42 AM

Will all the content be created by users or will you have your own editors too?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:25:25 AM

Will all the content be created by users or will you have your own editors too?

It’s necessary to have editors because someone has publish the content on the platform in order to attract new gamers.
Phil Esports

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:07:42 AM

Will it be possible to buy and sell ERT tokens on the exchange? Which exchange will offer such an opportunity?

We will be listed on C-Cex and we are in contact with some other major exchanges. The Token has a lock and won't be tradeable before the ICO is closed on 1st December.
Phil Esports

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:10:36 AM

Although the idea is nothing very unique, I think  that they have a big potential an if they make good enough marketing campaign , they may just blow up because in this are there still is room for ICOs.

I believe the approach to create a central hub for eSports is actually pretty unique. Also creating real high quality editorial content is still something which doesn't happen enough in the eSports scene.

Thank you for you feedback, we are sure we will leave a huge footprint in the very near future.
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:52:53 AM

Is it possible to create your own video channel on the Esports portal as it is on YouTube?
Phil Esports

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:57:06 AM

I have a small online-store of goods on computer games. How can I contact you to enter into cooperation to accept ERT tokens as payment for purchases?

Yes, please PM me here and we will start conversations.
Phil Esports

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:59:01 AM

Are you going to unite with other game portals smaller than yours in order to accelerate the speed of growth of Esports community?

Yes, we are supporting Inclusion, not Separation.
Phil Esports

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:02:08 PM

Good afternoon. Can I avoid undergoing KYC if I won’t participate in gambling part of the platform?

We will not ask you for KYC unless it is related to gambling.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:08:11 AM

Good afternoon. Is it necessary to be an active Esports user in order to purchase goods in online-store?
blackbitum

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:56:10 AM

Good afternoon. Is it necessary to be an active Esports user in order to purchase goods in online-store?

Hi, I don’t think so. If you don’t want to view or publish content, you can only visit the Esports online-store.
Phil Esports

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:01:49 AM

Not necessarily an active eSports user, but you need to be registered, yes.
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:43:19 PM

Not necessarily an active eSports user, but you need to be registered, yes.

Why then do you need these things if you are not an active gamer or a platform user?

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: