Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:44:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN ICO eSports.com - ERT eSports Reward Token - eSports Community Portal  (Read 14838 times)
nickbelski

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

Trading at HitBTC has already started. But ERT trading pairs on this exchange have no volume, literally "0". By the way, this is the worst exchange i ever used, buggy, with high fees, what is the problem to add ERT on KuCoin on Edex? I don`t think their admission ticket is costing too much money.

https://hitbtc.com/ERT-to-BTC
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

Hi friends!

eSports is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/ERT
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:24:35 PM

Trading at HitBTC has already started. But ERT trading pairs on this exchange have no volume, literally "0". By the way, this is the worst exchange i ever used, buggy, with high fees, what is the problem to add ERT on KuCoin on Edex? I don`t think their admission ticket is costing too much money.

This is ridiculous. With such small volumes there is nothing to buy or sell. The team needs to do more marketing

happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:47:10 AM

This is ridiculous. With such small volumes there is nothing to buy or sell. The team needs to do more marketing

an important reason why there is small volumes in market ,because altcoin trader leave because market dropped.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:20:24 AM

an important reason why there is small volumes in market ,because altcoin trader leave because market dropped.
now we got three official exchange listing but the volume is still low C-cex trading is a ghost town none wants to trade in there coinexchange.io have a good volume but the price is under ICO.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:22:07 PM

now we got three official exchange listing but the volume is still low C-cex trading is a ghost town none wants to trade in there coinexchange.io have a good volume but the price is under ICO.
At this moment - lack of the liqudity is a problem for most of the ICO tokens, when(if) the whole crypto market start recovering we will see good liquidity.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BlockchainHotel

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

hey guys is this thread done? thx
FollowSynergy

Activity: 358
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

hey guys is this thread done? thx

What do you mean, done? This project is quite alive. On 20 March they announced a long term partnership with Astralis (RFRSH Entertainment).

Jakob Lund, Co-Founder of RFRSH Entertainment and EVP of Sales, comments:

"We have agreed not to go into details, but eSports.com is investing well into the seven digits in this multi year deal."

http://www.esports.com/articles/239-AstralisandeSportscominnewrecordbreakinglongtermpartnership.html
nice_hoody_bro

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

Combination of sports and crypto seems to be very succesful! Hope that everything will go in a right direction
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

Looks like ERT slowly turns into one of those useless tokens.

ICO Token Price: 1 ERT = 1.72 USD

Current price - 0.000035 BTC (0.26 C)

I see no fresh news regarding product development, what a sad situation(.

That state of affairs demands urgent attention from the team members.
bitmanija

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

Yes it would be nice to hear new news or some good exchanges.
This will be a strong signal for the community that developers remember about the project .. and work well, and do not rest at the resort.
nickbelski

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

Their telegram community comprises only only 3500 members. But looks like most of them are already disappointed with the product. Managers are not active in spreading information,  and ordinary members from the other side do not see no point to ask questions.

I guess eSports project is on deep freeze.(
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:35:17 AM

Their telegram community comprises only only 3500 members. But looks like most of them are already disappointed with the product. Managers are not active in spreading information,  and ordinary members from the other side do not see no point to ask questions.

this project freeze maybe bcause no event or this platform not ready using blockchain technology in esport industry

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
deepblue01

Activity: 812
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

Looks like ERT slowly turns into one of those useless tokens.

ICO Token Price: 1 ERT = 1.72 USD

Current price - 0.000035 BTC (0.26 C)

I see no fresh news regarding product development, what a sad situation(.

That state of affairs demands urgent attention from the team members.
is that really esport token listed on hitbtc?
when i take a look on hitbtc exchange, i did not see ERT listed in there

this project freeze maybe bcause no event or this platform not ready using blockchain technology in esport industry
a lot of altcoin will be vanish in crypto space and worth nothing.
it just matter of time when they can not survive and abbadoned.
so be carefull if you invest in immature project

moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:38:50 AM

According the info from telegram they are engaged in developing the site in order to be able to integrate the ERT on it and not only trade it on exchanges.

However, where the results of their work, such site can be done by group of students, i see no useful services on it, that could generate profit for investors. (
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

According the info from telegram they are engaged in developing the site in order to be able to integrate the ERT on it and not only trade it on exchanges.

However, where the results of their work, such site can be done by group of students, i see no useful services on it, that could generate profit for investors. (

I'm honestly surprised. The project collected $ 5 million and is touted on HitBTC. The daily volume is only a few thousand dollars. This is very small. The price fell 17 times.
Yes, I also read in their telegram that he will integrate their token and they will have a person who will be engaged in marketing and the price of the token. The first integration is scheduled to begin in the third quarter. I hope this will affect the price
TheUnicorn

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:10:59 PM

I have been watching ERT closely since their ICO, in which I took part

At the beginning of this week, Esports.com have appointed a new manager, whose task will be specifically to market and improve the use of the ERT toke. More than 10 new exchanges will be contacted and hopefully, the ERT will be listed on some of them, generating some volume. An ERT/ETH and ERT/USDT pairs will be introduced on HitBTC

In addition, the manager will be tasked with finding strategic partners for the ERT token. Esports.com is currently in negotiations with a few esports merchandise sellers, in order to incorporate the ERT token for purchasing on their websites.

By what I have heard, the ERT will most probably be incorporated in games like Imperia Online, used for the prize pools of tournaments.

If I hear anything new around the token I will update you guys ASAP. Shocked Shocked Shocked
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

Any updates on exchanges? Project looks silent as of now.
If possible please get listed on some high volume exchanges atleast like kucoin. Current exchanges especially cex.io is of no use because there is no trading volume at all.

Blah blah
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

I have been watching ERT closely since their ICO, in which I took part

At the beginning of this week, Esports.com have appointed a new manager, whose task will be specifically to market and improve the use of the ERT toke. More than 10 new exchanges will be contacted and hopefully, the ERT will be listed on some of them, generating some volume. An ERT/ETH and ERT/USDT pairs will be introduced on HitBTC

In addition, the manager will be tasked with finding strategic partners for the ERT token. Esports.com is currently in negotiations with a few esports merchandise sellers, in order to incorporate the ERT token for purchasing on their websites.

By what I have heard, the ERT will most probably be incorporated in games like Imperia Online, used for the prize pools of tournaments.

If I hear anything new around the token I will update you guys ASAP. Shocked Shocked Shocked

I do not understand why they did not do this before! They got money and forgot the investors. The token turned into garbage, and now they remembered about it.
TheUnicorn

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:22:30 AM

Hello folks,

Just want to give an update on the ERT.

Esports.com is a start-up, and as any start-up, there is confusion in the beginning, but now things are starting to get into their proper paths. The new ERT manager will be joining the discussion soon here, updating you on all major news concerning esports.com and the ERT of course.

Over the weekend there was an increase in the trading volume and an overall increase in the price of about 14% since last week.

We are projecting this trend to continue for the upcoming months, predicting pricing of over 0.3usd by the end of the month.

When I have more info I will update you ASAP.

Regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: