Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN ICO eSports.com - ERT eSports Reward Token - eSports Community Portal  (Read 14828 times)
abhishekb

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:02:43 PM

How long does your Pre-sale run? any updates for the bounty campaign?
Join telegram and discord for more information Smiley

https://t.me/esportscom

i get user not found  when i try to add on telegram

The Telegram link for eSports.com is https://t.me/esportsert

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abhishekb

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:22:46 PM

iam make signature for this project, bounty manager contact me to make signature about esports and iam send message and not get a responses, lol

The deal was that the signatures need to be delivered within a stipulated time. Sadly, you didn't deliver anything without any notice. So, we went ahead and developed those ourselves.
KruzifiX

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:58:36 PM

Hi guys,

let me now take over here - since a lot of questions stayed unanswered. I am Ben, one of the Co-Founder & Chief Esports Officer at esports.com and I want to share a lot of information with you guys.

For deeper insights into the project, please check out our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFtLf5D2YA7ScebNzE1Qm1g (Videos are available in English and German)
Or join Telegram to ask direct questions: https://telegram.me/esportsert

I will tackle all the comments one by one from page 4:

- Will you pay authors for making content for the portal? Will you pay in fiat money or crypto-currencies? // Yes, we will pay authors and content contributors on the platform. We will pay them in ERT, which can be cashed out into Crypto or FIAT.

- Hello! What are the main content categories on the Esports portal? // We will have 3 major categories: Education, Entertainment and Statistics. Check our Whitepaper or one of our videos to get a deeper understanding.

- iam make signature for this project // please contact us directly. Thank you - Our CMs will speak to you.

- Can I exchange some of my tokens for fiat money inside Esports portal in the future if I need it? // Yes, we will allow you to exchange your tokens at market value (we integrate an API to one of the exchanges) into FIAT and pay it out to you.

- In which region is your company registered? Will the received licenses allow you to bet on cybersport events in the crypto-currency? // Our company is registered in Malta, we have offices in Prague (CZ), Sofia (BG) and Berlin (GER). The gambling license we are using allows users to bet on esports tournaments in ERT, although the actual betting contract will be in FIAT. This means, we convert ERT into FIAT and place the bet. For the user it will not feel differently than using directly crypto. We have to do this due to the regulatory framework in Malta. This might change in the future, since Malta is working on a framework, that actually allows us to accept cryptocurrency as well as skins.

- Will juvenile users be able to bet? How will the account verification in Esports be carried out in terms of age confirmation? // We are regulated in Malta. This means, we have to check ID and do a full KYC on customers, that want to bet. We will only allow licensed betting in countries, where it is legal and to adults, who are old enough to do so respective of their country they live in.

- What part of the profit do you plan to invest in the promotion of Esports in order to make e-sports recognized as an official one? // We give 1% of our profits to the growth and promotion of esports as a sport. We want to support the esports industry and help the guys to develop clubs and training programs like we already have it in established sports like soccer and so on.

- Which club do you plan to create in Germany to increase the popularity of Esports? Do you already have an approximate plan for its structure? // Maybe you refer to the esports university - our physical gaming house location, where we invite anyone to participate and become a pro gamer? If you specifiy, I can tell you more about it as well as we can actually show more in a video.

- do you have plans to organize e-sports competitions to raise the popularity of Esports? What competitions are you planning to launch in the near future? // We don't plan esports competitons - there are others (like our Partner ESL) out there, who are really good in crerating such competitons. We will sponsor some of the events but not hold our own ones. At least not for the near future.

- Will I be able to use tokens that I’m going to buy during the ICO to buy goods in your online stores? Will there be any discounts for using tokens when paying? // Yes, you can use the tokens for merchandise, hardware, skins or tickets to events. There won't be any discounts, because all sales are done through ERT. If you pay in FIAT, this will be exchanged to ERT, then you use it to pay.

- How can I enter the Esports cybersport university? How much will training cost and can you pay for it with tokens? // We have different programs, because the esports university is very complex.
1. We have coached available, that you can book for X Euros an hour (in ERT) - those can be peers, so you can actually offer a coaching lesson yourself and earn money - or pro players and coaches, who might cost more, something like 100 - 200€ an hour, depending on, who you want to book.
2. The physical university will be a real university studies program with a German university. There won't be any tuition fees (Education in Germany is free), but we will go into more details in the future.
3. Online courses and videos available for training will be free of charge. So feel free to check out all guides and browse around, once we are live.

- what privileges can I get for a premium subscription in Esports? Can it be bought only for fiat funds or for crypto currency? // There will be different tiers but in general you will be able to pay in ERT (or FIAT) and the privileges are exclusive content, access to sold out VIP tickets to events or some special vanity items for our most loyal fans.

- Do you already have a prototype of your platform? How can I access it to become familiar with the basic functions? // we have an internal prototype and will release first screenshots soon. A clickable prototype will follow during the course of our ICO, but we are still working hard to make it nice and shiny for you guys!

- How will the odds for e-sports events on the Esports platform be formed? // We have most likely one or two providers of Odds and our inhouse trading team. Ivan, our Head of eSports Trading built the esports trading team at Pokerstars and he knows his way around setting odds and making markets. Feel free to message him on Telegram - we try to cover all questions.

-
WOW... What a great domain name. Wish the project was a real one rather a scam - your website looks awful. :/
Now this one, I have to quote. Wink You are my special friend already and I will give you a lot of attention, because I don't want to leave this unsanswered. Hereby I invite you to send me a PM and we can have a skype or Telegram call within the next few days. We can record this call and I will be open to post this here for anyone to read.

It is very easy for you to call us another scam, but already the domain name and all our in-depth videos on Youtube should show you, that we are a real project, with a 20+ people team and by no means trying to run away with your money.
Please let me know, why you think, we would not be real? We are humans Wink And we are Entrepreneurs, this means - yes... in The beginning a website doesn't look perfect. A few things take a bit longer and maybe it is not the glossy high life style you would wish for. But isn't this how all those projects here started? So give us a chance to prove, that we deserve your attention as well as we will build the project we have in our minds. We will do that anyways, with or without your contribution and I myself put a big amount of my personal money into the project. You know - the domain alone was a 7figure investment to make. Thanks for noticing, that it is really awesome Wink We love it too!

So please - send me a message or come to my team or myself. We go to the conferences, we speak there and explain what we do, so people like you can come and ask theri questions to a real human being. If you, by any chance are in Berlin or in any other city I am going to speak soon - come to me, shake my hand and ask me things, but please. Don't call it bad words, before checking back with me. (It's my baby and I like it too much Wink )

Thanks for listening and send me messages at any time! (I am not too often here, but try Telegram, we check it most of the time and have about 2000+ Users in our channel)

And also - thanks for supporting. We just released a video, that we reached already 5M€ in funding in our presale! You guys are awesome! We are happy, that a bunch of you really like the project as much as we do Wink

Ben

AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:38:46 AM

Do you guys have a referral or bounty program? Smiley
arakx

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:39:44 AM

Hello. When do you plan to launch a full version of the Esports platform? Will you test it before launching?
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:31:50 AM

Will you fill Esports with content about the most popular computer games or about any of them regardless of the prevalence?
Eric.Lichmann

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:11:33 AM

- Will you pay authors for making content for the portal? Will you pay in fiat money or crypto-currencies? // Yes, we will pay authors and content contributors on the platform. We will pay them in ERT, which can be cashed out into Crypto or FIAT.

Cashing occurs inside a service or outside services?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:59:47 AM

I think your project is worth the effort. And worth it to be the best among popular. Good luck in development.
Phil Esports

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:14:28 AM

Do you guys have a referral or bounty program?

Yes we do have a bounty program, please join our Telegram and get in touch with our Community Management.

Hello. When do you plan to launch a full version of the Esports platform? Will you test it before launching?

We are planning to have a first version of the platform online during Q1 2018. To add all features and unleash the full potential of our platform we plan to finish that in 2018. We will involve the community and their feedback, so there will be testing, yes.

Will you fill Esports with content about the most popular computer games or about any of them regardless of the prevalence?

For the start of the platform we will focus on CS:GO and League of Legends. We will add other mainstream titles short after and then go into other games our community is interested in. Nobody stops you however to publish content about any other games on our platform and interact with the community about them.

Cashing occurs inside a service or outside services?

Our Token will be tradeable on a large variety of exchanges in the near future. C-Cex is already signed and we are in negotiations with some bigger exchanges, but can't publish this until it has been agreed and signed. Stay tuned, this will be exciting! Furthermore we will also give you the opportunity to cash out via the platform, or use your Tokens for our services.

I think your project is worth the effort. And worth it to be the best among popular. Good luck in development.

Thank you for the warm words. We will deliver the best platform seen in eSports so far and already have a quite large team working on the product.
Eric.Lichmann

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:37:43 AM

Our Token will be tradeable on a large variety of exchanges in the near future. C-Cex is already signed and we are in negotiations with some bigger exchanges, but can't publish this until it has been agreed and signed. Stay tuned, this will be exciting! Furthermore we will also give you the opportunity to cash out via the platform, or use your Tokens for our services.
When can i buy tokens with MyEtherWallet?
Phil Esports

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:47:28 AM

When can i buy tokens with MyEtherWallet?

Our public ICO starts on November 1st, soon after you will be able to purchase Tokens. However you might want to check our website and participate in the ICO to get Tokens together with a bonus.

www.esports.com - You can also see our Whitepaper there.
kentuckykid

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:07:20 AM

What mainstreams planned after CS:GO and League of Legends?
Phil Esports

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:26:56 AM

As of now it is the eSports titles mainly, that means games such as: Hearthstone / Overwatch / Dota2 / Starcraft (in no specific order). We will involve the community in these decisions, but we also have to cover the main titles first.
kentuckykid

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:12:15 PM

As of now it is the eSports titles mainly, that means games such as: Hearthstone / Overwatch / Dota2 / Starcraft (in no specific order). We will involve the community in these decisions, but we also have to cover the main titles first.
Great. Where you most quickly spread the news?
Phil Esports

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:53:25 PM

We are starting a bigger marketing campaign at the moment and will be sponsoring ESL One at Hamburg this coming weekend. We are also giving constant updates on Telegram, our website and our youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFtLf5D2YA7ScebNzE1Qm1g)

Eric.Lichmann

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:58:00 PM

We are starting a bigger marketing campaign at the moment and will be sponsoring ESL One at Hamburg this coming weekend. We are also giving constant updates on Telegram, our website and our youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFtLf5D2YA7ScebNzE1Qm1g)

Great video presentation. Good luck to your project!
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:44:12 PM

Hello! By what standards do you plan to make a platform for e-sports betting on the Esports website?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:49:20 PM

What is the policy of zero tolerance that you will use in your work and how does it help to combat illegal gambling?
Phil Esports

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:04:43 PM

Hello! By what standards do you plan to make a platform for e-sports betting on the Esports website?

Since we are licensed through our betting partners, the platform has to be certified by the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) which are very strict and protect the customers. Many major betting operators do use this license due to its strong standards. You can get more information here (http://www.mga.org.mt)
Phil Esports

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:11:36 PM

What is the policy of zero tolerance that you will use in your work and how does it help to combat illegal gambling?

While we can not control what other companies will do in this space, we as eSports.com will only offer licensed betting. That also means that we will not accept betting without a KYC (Know your customer) process, thus preventing underage betting. In terms of preventing gambling addiction, we will proactively analyze betting behavior and offer help where it might be needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: