Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:40:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN ICO eSports.com - ERT eSports Reward Token - eSports Community Portal  (Read 14828 times)
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:08:23 PM

Hello. I did not recieve any bounty tockens. Whith whom can i speak about this problem?
Hello. I did not recieve any bounty tockens. Whith whom can i speak about this problem?

I also did not receive tokens from the company.
what is the problem?
Why did not we get the reward?
I wrote an article about the project.  Roll Eyes
You can ask anything about bounty here : https://t.me/esportsbounty
They still dont do the distribution yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:44:00 PM

They see the potential’: why J-Lo and Gillette want a piece of the eSports action

If there are any doubts that computer games can become a mainstream spectator sport, then Jennifer Lopez and Stan Kroenke are not listening.

The superstar singer and Arsenal’s majority shareholder have both put money into eSports teams, as the gaming competitions with millions of followers worldwide aim for even greater public appeal. Lopez has bought into a team franchise for the new Overwatch League, in which teams from cities such as Seoul, San Francisco and London play Overwatch, a mass-participation shooting game. The global competition for the game, which launches in January, also includes the LA Gladiators, run by Kroenke, a serial sports entrepreneur.

Lopez and Kroenke are not alone. A host of top sport stars are investing in eSports franchises, including the Formula One driver Fernando Alonso and the former basketball player Magic Johnson. When the US-based SportsBusiness Journal released its annual list of the 50 most influential people, 10 were from eSports. Meanwhile, the International Olympic Committee has taken a big step towards recognising the pursuit as a sport, opening up the possibility that eSports could feature in the 2024 Paris Olympics two years after it makes its debut at the Asian Games.

https://www.theguardian.com/games/2017/dec/25/esports-jennifer-lopez-gillette-audi-mercedes-benz-a-piece-of-the-action
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:48:10 AM

They see the potential’: why J-Lo and Gillette want a piece of the eSports action

If there are any doubts that computer games can become a mainstream spectator sport, then Jennifer Lopez and Stan Kroenke are not listening.

The superstar singer and Arsenal’s majority shareholder have both put money into eSports teams, as the gaming competitions with millions of followers worldwide aim for even greater public appeal. Lopez has bought into a team franchise for the new Overwatch League, in which teams from cities such as Seoul, San Francisco and London play Overwatch, a mass-participation shooting game. The global competition for the game, which launches in January, also includes the LA Gladiators, run by Kroenke, a serial sports entrepreneur.

Lopez and Kroenke are not alone. A host of top sport stars are investing in eSports franchises, including the Formula One driver Fernando Alonso and the former basketball player Magic Johnson. When the US-based SportsBusiness Journal released its annual list of the 50 most influential people, 10 were from eSports. Meanwhile, the International Olympic Committee has taken a big step towards recognising the pursuit as a sport, opening up the possibility that eSports could feature in the 2024 Paris Olympics two years after it makes its debut at the Asian Games.

https://www.theguardian.com/games/2017/dec/25/esports-jennifer-lopez-gillette-audi-mercedes-benz-a-piece-of-the-action
Is there any updates about this project itself?
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:19:59 PM

We are proud to announce that from today on ERT can be traded on coinexchange.io and c-cex.com

So if you would like to buy ERT, this is your chance!

Within the next few days you will also see some news items being released and we have some really cool stuff we will tell you, so stay tuned.

It's been 10 days already and we have not heard any good news from you)) I see that you do not pay a reward to the bounty members for a month, there are no sales volumes on the exchanges. You collected a pretty good amount of money. I hope that the team will rest and in 2018 you will really be pleased with the good news.
martinholly167

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:16:23 AM

We are proud to announce that from today on ERT can be traded on coinexchange.io and c-cex.com

So if you would like to buy ERT, this is your chance!

Within the next few days you will also see some news items being released and we have some really cool stuff we will tell you, so stay tuned.

It's been 10 days already and we have not heard any good news from you)) I see that you do not pay a reward to the bounty members for a month, there are no sales volumes on the exchanges. You collected a pretty good amount of money. I hope that the team will rest and in 2018 you will really be pleased with the good news.
I hope so, they told that they delayed the token distribution for bounty participants because of the exchange listing.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

ERT on Coinexchange has have enough volume, but why not yet listed on Coinmarketcap?
some bounty participant already received payment and price decrease now but not fast recovery
i can't imagine it when all bounty already distribution, how much the price will be decrease
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

I received my tokens.
illini213

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

When will this be posted on coinmarketcap? Price is just going to keep tanking until its up there...
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:21:03 PM

Are you boys in talk with bigger exchanges for adding ert like Binance, bittrex? I'm tired of registering accounts on hundreds of exchanges
martinholly167

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:34:11 AM

ERT on Coinexchange has have enough volume, but why not yet listed on Coinmarketcap?
some bounty participant already received payment and price decrease now but not fast recovery
i can't imagine it when all bounty already distribution, how much the price will be decrease

What is the volume and the price right now? i heard that it needs to reach at least $10 million volume to be listed on coinmarketcap.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

eSports Platform Announces Public Beta of its’ Online Games Universe

Read more on Coinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/esports-platform-announces-public-beta-of-online-games-universe/

NickVasilich

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

Harmony Team

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:44:02 PM

thanks eSport for this perspective project!
but why so small amount of trades on Coinexchange.io
Have you some plans for other exchanges?
hwo knows, why the price for ERT has decreased up to less than 1USD?
and what is prediction for this coin?
Because I belive in analitics by J-Lo))), and I'm sure the coin is strong, but not eniugh as for me!
I'm waiting for increase!
Hey, community, what do you think about this token? Need other opinions, pls!

DenysM

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:12:29 AM

thanks eSport for this perspective project!
but why so small amount of trades on Coinexchange.io
Have you some plans for other exchanges?
hwo knows, why the price for ERT has decreased up to less than 1USD?
and what is prediction for this coin?
Because I belive in analitics by J-Lo))), and I'm sure the coin is strong, but not eniugh as for me!
I'm waiting for increase!
Hey, community, what do you think about this token? Need other opinions, pls!

Maybe he needs some time for the flight. Members of the bounty will sell their tokens and maybe the price will drop but for a good token a big dump is not a problem. Give the token time and it will take off. You see what dump was with SNOVIO right after ICO and then he made x20, PRL was also in the dump but then x300 took off. Indorse also collected 5-6 million dollars and immediately after the release on the exchange fell in price 6 times, now the price is recovered. You consider this situation as an opportunity to buy at a lower price.
Silvercell

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

Joined Facebook campaign and my facebook account tagged as fake account
thats funny, i already joined hundred bounties and never tagged as fake account?

are this is you call a profesional services HuhHuhHuhHuh

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

thats funny, i already joined hundred bounties and never tagged as fake account?

it's useless if you complain in here, try to contact bounty manager directly to get clarification

maybe because you do not have some original photo so it is considered fake account
Silvercell

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:51:22 PM

it's useless if you complain in here, try to contact bounty manager directly to get clarification

maybe because you do not have some original photo so it is considered fake account
already post on bounty thread,telegram channel but NILL
so i posted here so the dev may knows how they bounty manager works

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:55:50 PM

they do distribution manually and there is a huge congestion on ETH network with high cost tx fee. i got my signature reward but iam still waiting for another campaign reward

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

eSports Platform Announces Public Beta of its’ Online Games Universe

Read more on Coinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/esports-platform-announces-public-beta-of-online-games-universe/

Hm, Public beta, sounds interesting. During last days browsing on cryptonews sites i`ve seen a lot of eSports advertising banners and promotion articles. It seems their German CEO knows a lot about creating profitable and working business.
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:41:32 PM

its not automatically listed on coinmarketcap. the only exeption is for the coin has million dollar trading volume each day, they will be listed without notice.
minimum requirements for ERT trading volume to be listed on coinmarketcap is filled. so the team should send request to be listed ERT on coinmarketcap
DenysM

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:21:22 AM

its not automatically listed on coinmarketcap. the only exeption is for the coin has million dollar trading volume each day, they will be listed without notice.
minimum requirements for ERT trading volume to be listed on coinmarketcap is filled. so the team should send request to be listed ERT on coinmarketcap

I do not understand what volumes you speak about? I think that the team filled out the form, but since the token does not have any trading volumes, so there is no transfer to the coinmarket. The price has dropped very much compared to ICO. The price of the ICO was 240ERT = 1ETH. If the token is good then no dump and bounty members are affected by the price. They do not have this volume. https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/esportsreward
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: