Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152275 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BitWhat

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:34:01 AM

@KORE team. I know you guys don't like revealing everything in the works just yet but can you please elaborate a bit on the "rebranding" that was mentioned. Is it logo only? or will it include new name, website, graphics, twitter etc.

All or most of your questions will be answered in the next 6 to 48 hours.
 Smiley

MikeMike

Awesome!! clock is ticking Wink

Noticed there was some talk about the masternode coin count and pos%...Can we please keep the 10% pos rate? it will surly attract more holders and reward those not having enough for a masternode. with the coin supply already this low 10% is not really that high imo.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:03:09 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 08:48:16 AM by MikeMike

@KORE team. I know you guys don't like revealing everything in the works just yet but can you please elaborate a bit on the "rebranding" that was mentioned. Is it logo only? or will it include new name, website, graphics, twitter etc.

Smiley

MikeMike

Noticed there was some talk about the masternode coin count and pos%...Can we please keep the 10% pos rate? it will surly attract more holders and reward those not having enough for a masternode. with the coin supply already this low 10% is not really that high imo.

Hi,

We are still crunching the numbers but we do have a minimum of 8% in mind and do want to keep it near 10%.
KORE is not a gimmick coin. We want to make the proper decision here for long term sustainability.
We should have something posted in the next day or so.
It is not as easy as saying: PoS will be 9% and Masternodes will be 9%.
The Masernodes payouts will be taken from the PoS amount and if there are not enough coins in PoS
the MNs will not be sustainable and visa-versa. It is a careful balance between enough incentive on both ends
while taking into consideration inflation, distribution based upon an impossible to know amount of PoS coins that will stake.

MikeMike

BitWhat

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:55:21 AM

Smiley

MikeMike

Hi,

We are still crunching the numbers but we do have a minimum of 8% in mind and do want to keep it near 10%.
KORE is not a gimmick coin. We want to make the proper decision here for long term sustainability.
The Masernodes payouts will be taken from the PoS amount and if there are not enough coins in PoS
the MNs will not be sustainable and visa-versa. It is a careful balance between enough incentive on both ends
while taking into consideration inflation, distribution based upon an impossible to know amount of PoS coins that will stake.

MikeMike

Thanks for the reply, good to see you guys are thoroughly thinking it through. Looking forward to the updates.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:02:01 AM

Smiley

MikeMike

Hi,

MikeMike

Thanks for the reply, good to see you guys are thoroughly thinking it through. Looking forward to the updates.

lol, We'd be finished with the calculations in 5 minutes if we only knew how many KORE coins will be PoS staking.
 Cheesy

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:17:55 AM

Wow, I absolutely love the look of the new wallet!

The GUI is still not dressed out but it does look better in Ubuntu than MINT.
I am happy they both compile with the same command.

MikeMike

BitWhat

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:11:12 AM

Smiley

MikeMike

Hi,

MikeMike

lol, We'd be finished with the calculations in 5 minutes if we only knew how many KORE coins will be PoS staking.
 Cheesy

MikeMike

Haha yep, I'm happily staking away so that's one bloke with an average amount at least  Grin IMO Kore is probably one of the better staking coins I've seen and used till this day, stake times is really quick and rewarding atm, good thing is rewards will be a lot more $wise in a few months Wink Hodl  Cool
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:24:13 PM

Buy the dip!

If anyone is looking to sell let me know, looking for a few thousand Kore and will pay a small premium over the going rate as long as price is below $5.
BitWhat

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

Buy the dip!

If anyone is looking to sell let me know, looking for a few thousand Kore and will pay a small premium over the going rate as long as price is below $5.

Sell? Roll Eyes whats that Grin
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:39:27 PM

Buy the dip!

Sell? Roll Eyes whats that Grin

Help a brother out!  Grin
robert3harrison

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:07:07 PM

Question:

If staking and mn's have the same payout... what's the incentive for setting up a mn?
BitWhat

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:31:07 PM

Question:

If staking and mn's have the same payout... what's the incentive for setting up a mn?

If I'm correct I think masternodes are used for obfuscation as well, so one would possibly earn rewards from these and network fees, and possibly future Kore related services as well, all of this on top of interest makes it worth the investment imo. Think its best for MikeMike to cover this as I may be completely incorrect in my assessment.
BitWhat

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:00:24 PM

IMO, I would actually like to see 1000 Kore per masternode, reasoning that it will reduce the nr of masternodes running so the rewards would be more beneficial to big investors, since its splitted between less mn's. 500 mn's would then lock up 500 000 Kore which is 1/4 of the supply. BUT I'm sure less coins has some advantages as well. Will see I'm no dev nor coder

This site is nice for some comparison, only makes you realize how cheap Kore mn's currently are

https://masternodes.pro/

Interesting thing is I see is that dash has 59% of the supply locked up in mn's  Shocked 4549mn's on supply of 7 583 000, cost per mn 1000/ $346 000
robert3harrison

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:59:19 PM

IMO, I would actually like to see 1000 Kore per masternode, reasoning that it will reduce the nr of masternodes running so the rewards would be more beneficial to big investors, since its splitted between less mn's. 500 mn's would then lock up 500 000 Kore which is 1/4 of the supply. BUT I'm sure less coins has some advantages as well. Will see I'm no dev nor coder

This site is nice for some comparison, only makes you realize how cheap Kore mn's currently are

Interesting thing is I see is that dash has 59% of the supply locked up in mn's  Shocked 4549mn's on supply of 7 583 000, cost per mn 1000/ $346 000

I still think 500 coins per mn is the sweet spot. That's what I'd like to see it come in at.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:06:10 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 09:40:23 PM by MikeMike

Interesting thing is I see is that dash has 59% of the supply locked up in mn's  Shocked 4549mn's on supply of 7 583 000, cost per mn 1000/ $346 000

I still think 500 coins per mn is the sweet spot. That's what I'd like to see it come in at.

Thanks for your posts and link.
We were actually in meeting just now once again going over the "math" doing % on PoS/Masternodes.
There is much to consider and the algo, tech computations do not work as simply as most coins state
which means there are PoS coins and Masternode coins posting a % and it could vary huge up and down.
The difference is KORE/The Team will tell you that. Most others won't.
The Wallet dev even found flaws in PoSv3 that he has corrected.
We are doing our best to have KORE be attractive for PoS miners as well as Masternode operators.
Then you have to consider amount of total coins, barrier to entry, price and how many coins will be staking.
None of which you can with any definitive degree of accuracy.

MikeMike

EXAMPLE:

PIVX Masternode costs at current 10,000 coins 43,200 USD.
Payout per year at todays price is   1,620 USD per year.
This means the PIVX masternode brings in 4.8% per year and will take 21.11 years for ROI.
The Team believes the ROI should be around 8-12 years.

Im sure the price fluctuations could make these computations null and void.
But it makes my point.

DASH is around 8% per year.

niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:52:11 PM

How's the coin? Really confidential at height? Do not want to keep track of the tax.

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:26:33 PM

Hey guys,

Even CBS's Showtime channel is mining cryptos through customers browsers right now without you knowing or splitting the coins with the customer.

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/09/25/showtime_hit_with_coinmining_script/

The need for a more secure and private system is real as ever, i wonder who is gonna be the next big E-corp to mine cryptos through customers while also spying on them that gets caught red handed.

Wish a great week to all.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

Sentacks

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:07:35 PM

Hey guys,

Even CBS's Showtime channel is mining cryptos through customers browsers right now without you knowing or splitting the coins with the customer.

The need for a more secure and private system is real as ever, i wonder who is gonna be the next big E-corp to mine cryptos through customers while also spying on them that gets caught red handed.

Go Kore, Go BTC.

Terrible. This is a great argument for higher security.
northface2

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:38:21 PM

Isn't this is what kore is all about ... privacy...
Morgan Stanley CEO: Bitcoin Is 'More Than Just A Fad'
https://www.coindesk.com/morgan-stanley-ceo-bitcoin-just-fad/

via Blockfolio: [Suspicious link removed]/p95yia
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:56:28 PM

Isn't this is what kore is all about ... privacy...
Morgan Stanley CEO: Bitcoin Is 'More Than Just A Fad'
https://www.coindesk.com/morgan-stanley-ceo-bitcoin-just-fad/

via Blockfolio: [Suspicious link removed]/p95yia

Awesome.
Thanks for posting!

I personally like this one too on "telling it like it is"
medium.com/@blairerickson/how-is-a-corrupt-criminal-like-jamie-dimon-not-in-prison-for-fraud-f3a1e7eb4cf6

jproto

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 01:23:32 AM

Hey guys,

Go Kore, Go BTC.

I wonder if code hive works in a tor browser
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: