Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152275 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
AceOfPentacles

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:28:48 AM

Buy the dip!

If anyone is looking to sell let me know, looking for a few thousand Kore and will pay a small premium over the going rate as long as price is below $5.

Sell? Roll Eyes whats that Grin

THIS! KORECoin is the epitome of a hold coin. The project has so much just over the horizion. The crypto market dip caused weak hands to stray away from analyzing project fundamentals and were doom and gloom only about the price; "fair-weather"fans. As crypto evolves, we will see less and less of the manic reactions to both lows and highs, as people learn to focus on the merits and productivity of a platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AceOfPentacles

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:38:16 AM

KORE ATM?!?!?

Was just on the new KORE telegram channel (t.me/KORE_info)and saw news that KORE will be integrated into a Lamassu ATM. AMAZING...
Looks like the integration wasn't cheap either! Great to see funds spent in all the right ways.

WHAT ELSE DOES THIS TEAM HAVE UP THEIR SLEEVE?
Azazel333

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:14:40 AM

Question:

If staking and mn's have the same payout... what's the incentive for setting up a mn?

Agreed, my thought is that masternodes should at least pay out 2% or more than staking otherwise you may end up with a situation where there are very few masternodes.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:04:04 AM

Question:

If staking and mn's have the same payout... what's the incentive for setting up a mn?

Agreed, my thought is that masternodes should at least pay out 2% or more than staking otherwise you may end up with a situation where there are very few masternodes.

Not "very few" because they scale.
Meaning if there are less Masternodes they get a higher %.
They will balance out.
 Smiley

MikeMike

Azazel333

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:12:43 AM

KORE ATM?!?!?

Was just on the new KORE telegram channel (t.me/KORE_info)and saw news that KORE will be integrated into a Lamassu ATM. AMAZING...
Looks like the integration wasn't cheap either! Great to see funds spent in all the right ways.

It's incredible how much effort and money the team is putting into this coin. I can't see the market cap hovering around the 8-10 million range much longer, it's way more valuable than that.
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:50:10 AM

KORE ATM?!?!?

It's incredible how much effort and money the team is putting into this coin. I can't see the market cap hovering around the 8-10 million range much longer, it's way more valuable than that.
if the tech delivers the coin will soar...
stupid_seb

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:17:22 AM

Sold my GAME for KORE
Happy to be a KORE holder :-)
TexasHuck

Activity: 126

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 06:15:22 AM

I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.
Thank you for joining the community.... great to have you with us.  Thanks for the kind words...

Huck

Ⓚ Kore Projects - Privacy and Security - This is our Kung Fu..... Ⓚ
BitWhat

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:43:33 AM

IMO, I would actually like to see 1000 Kore per masternode, reasoning that it will reduce the nr of masternodes running so the rewards would be more beneficial to big investors, since its splitted between less mn's. 500 mn's would then lock up 500 000 Kore which is 1/4 of the supply. BUT I'm sure less coins has some advantages as well. Will see I'm no dev nor coder

This site is nice for some comparison, only makes you realize how cheap Kore mn's currently are

https://masternodes.pro/

Interesting thing is I see is that dash has 59% of the supply locked up in mn's  Shocked 4549mn's on supply of 7 583 000, cost per mn 1000/ $346 000

I still think 500 coins per mn is the sweet spot. That's what I'd like to see it come in at.

Thanks for your posts and link.
We were actually in meeting just now once again going over the "math" doing % on PoS/Masternodes.
There is much to consider and the algo, tech computations do not work as simply as most coins state
which means there are PoS coins and Masternode coins posting a % and it could vary huge up and down.
The difference is KORE/The Team will tell you that. Most others won't.
The Wallet dev even found flaws in PoSv3 that he has corrected.
We are doing our best to have KORE be attractive for PoS miners as well as Masternode operators.
Then you have to consider amount of total coins, barrier to entry, price and how many coins will be staking.
None of which you can with any definitive degree of accuracy.

MikeMike

EXAMPLE:

PIVX Masternode costs at current 10,000 coins 43,200 USD.
Payout per year at todays price is   1,620 USD per year.
This means the PIVX masternode brings in 4.8% per year and will take 21.11 years for ROI.
The Team believes the ROI should be around 8-12 years.

Im sure the price fluctuations could make these computations null and void.
But it makes my point.

DASH is around 8% per year.

Am I correct in saying that MN holders will earn on obfuscation and netwrok fees as well? Can you please elaborate on the earning sectors of mn holders. Thanks. Sry I'm a masternode noob  Smiley
stupid_seb

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:56:33 AM

IMO, I would actually like to see 1000 Kore per masternode, reasoning that it will reduce the nr of masternodes running so the rewards would be more beneficial to big investors, since its splitted between less mn's. 500 mn's would then lock up 500 000 Kore which is 1/4 of the supply. BUT I'm sure less coins has some advantages as well. Will see I'm no dev nor coder

This site is nice for some comparison, only makes you realize how cheap Kore mn's currently are

Interesting thing is I see is that dash has 59% of the supply locked up in mn's  Shocked 4549mn's on supply of 7 583 000, cost per mn 1000/ $346 000

I still think 500 coins per mn is the sweet spot. That's what I'd like to see it come in at.

We were actually in meeting just now once again going over the "math" doing % on PoS/Masternodes.
There is much to consider and the algo, tech computations do not work as simply as most coins state
which means there are PoS coins and Masternode coins posting a % and it could vary huge up and down.
We are doing our best to have KORE be attractive for PoS miners as well as Masternode operators.
Then you have to consider amount of total coins, barrier to entry, price and how many coins will be staking.

MikeMike

EXAMPLE:

This means the PIVX masternode brings in 4.8% per year and will take 21.11 years for ROI.

But it makes my point.

Am I correct in saying that MN holders will earn on obfuscation and netwrok fees as well? Can you please elaborate on the earning sectors of mn holders. Thanks. Sry I'm a masternode noob  Smiley

Don’t worry. Noobs are welcome, and everybody is “sort of” a noob.
Some even use the term ROI for what is more a ROE ;-)
BitWhat

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:45:38 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 08:56:52 AM by BitWhat

Don’t worry. Noobs are welcome, and everybody is “sort of” a noob.
Some even use the term ROI for what is more a ROE ;-)
[/quote]

Haha, no worries. I know the basics, enough for me to understand the concept without getting all techy Cheesy btw MikeMike one would also have to take into consideration that a Dash masternode was way cheaper back in the day. At current price the ROI is 4.8% per year, but if you bought back then you would probably get your money back every week atm Wink So roi may be 12years now at the current price, if the price doubles from when you bought its 6 years, x3 3 years, etc. So from that perspective the key is to get mn's early while it is still cheap
BitWhat

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:55:25 AM

btw i'm not that phased about the masternode's, it is exciting and all but what's really cool is the KORE mission and future services...way more important to me  Cool
Azazel333

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:47:09 AM

Question:

Not "very few" because they scale.
Meaning if there are less Masternodes they get a higher %.
They will balance out.
 Smiley

MikeMike

Ah ok, makes sense. Thank you Mike!
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:33:01 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 05:33:54 PM by MikeMike

MikeMike

EXAMPLE:

But it makes my point.
Am I correct in saying that MN holders will earn on obfuscation and netwrok fees as well? Can you please elaborate on the earning sectors of mn holders. Thanks. Sry I'm a masternode noob  Smiley

Hiya BitWhat,
Now that is a fitting nic in this circumstance!
MNWhat? is more like it and I too have been learning much... so no worries...
There is no stupid question but the one not asked, and this is deeper info.

The Obfuscation and network fees for the Masternodes will be burnt.
It is small amounts but still decreases the supply.

The "Masternodes" are for the Obfuscation and Governance only.
The "Servicenodes" are for services and we are not disclosing them at this time.

MikeMike

Here is some info from the OP page:

Pure Tor Masternodes/Servicenodes a World First:
Tor Service nodes  are currently in testing and will provide services to users.
Tor was chosen to increase privacy of users as it obscures your IP enabling use of services without fear for privacy.

Obfuscating your coins from being tracked by a unique mixing feature by traditional Masternodes:
Masternodes use this function to automatically break up private transactions into indistinguishable
multiple identical transactions, this adds complexity to the original transaction and obfuscates
the proof of any particular amount and hides the IP of those who mix the coins with you through their Masternodes.

Decentralized Governanc by traditional Masternodes:
To guarantee the long term sustainability of the blockchain, the network keeps a portion of the block rewards,
network subsidizes approved proposals, the Masternode operators are tasked to act as stewards and invest in the maintenance
and expansion of the network. This results in faster development and promotion, creating a cycle that benefits all involved.
Most importantly, this gives the blockchain itself a self-preservation mechanism that is beyond the control of any individual.

The system works as a decentralized voting mechanism,
where budgets for specific projects are proposed, then the Masternodes as a whole vote on them.
Each project, if approved, is added to the total budget and paid directly from the blockchain to the person(s) doing the work.
With this, we can hire more core developers, marketers and other essential personnel
paying them directly after approval of the work in a decentralized fashion.

BitWhat

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:08:01 PM

MikeMike

EXAMPLE:

But it makes my point.

Hiya BitWhat,
Now that is a fitting nic in this circumstance!
MNWhat? is more like it and I too have been learning much... so no worries...
There is no stupid question but the one not asked, and this is deeper info.

The Obfuscation and network fees for the Masternodes will be burnt.
It is small amounts but still decreases the supply.

The "Masternodes" are for the Obfuscation and Governance only.
The "Servicenodes" are for services and we are not disclosing them at this time.

MikeMike

Here is some info from the OP page:

Pure Tor Masternodes/Servicenodes a World First:
Tor Service nodes  are currently in testing and will provide services to users.
Tor was chosen to increase privacy of users as it obscures your IP enabling use of services without fear for privacy.

Obfuscating your coins from being tracked by a unique mixing feature by traditional Masternodes:
Masternodes use this function to automatically break up private transactions into indistinguishable
multiple identical transactions, this adds complexity to the original transaction and obfuscates
the proof of any particular amount and hides the IP of those who mix the coins with you through their Masternodes.

Decentralized Governanc by traditional Masternodes:
To guarantee the long term sustainability of the blockchain, the network keeps a portion of the block rewards in escrow,
the Masternode operators are tasked to act as stewards and invest in the maintenance and expansion of the network.
This results in faster development and promotion, creating a cycle that benefits all involved.
Most importantly, this gives the blockchain itself a self-preservation mechanism that is beyond the control of any individual.

The system works as a decentralized voting mechanism,
where budgets for specific projects are proposed, then the Masternodes as a whole vote on them.
Each project, if approved, is added to the total budget and paid directly from the blockchain to the person(s) doing the work.
With this, we can hire more core developers, marketers and other essential personnel
paying them directly after approval of the work in a decentralized fashion.

Thanks for clarifying MikeMike, think the burning of fees would make for much steadier inflation. Well thought out. Like it Grin
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:52:15 PM

I'm sure many are awaiting an announcement concerning the Re-Branding or KORECoin and info on the Wallet developments.
We should have this together late this evening.

Cheers,

MikeMike

TexasHuck

Activity: 126

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:19:43 PM

Looks like Jamie Diamond might end of being a blessing to BTC as an unintended consequence with his comments.  At least we know his mouth is large enough to hold his foot.  This just may be the catapult crypto needs to further its venture into mainstream adoption....

Huck

Ⓚ Kore Projects - Privacy and Security - This is our Kung Fu..... Ⓚ
Mxrider420z

Activity: 619
Merit: 289

Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:25:38 PM

We gonna have a good announcement, the team is working really hard behind the curtains.

I got my kore staking and ready for the masternodes when new wallet comes out.

Also it is really nice to see the BTC getting stronger and stronger.

tradingdisaster

Activity: 307

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:06:30 PM

We gonna have a good announcement, the team is working really hard behind the curtains.

Stop torturing us and get the news out already  Grin
stupid_seb

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:52:22 PM

Reinforcing at every dip!!
One of the rare sub $10MM awesome project!
Cherry on top: it’s on bittrex !!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: