Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:50:29 PM

I see here the mood of the people is much better than in many topics today. Respect the developers deserve what is pleasing to the people who believe in the project. Let's see what will happen next, I'll keep an eye on this topic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:34:18 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 12:10:33 AM by MikeMike

Will keep reposting this post to keep it on the first page in the forum... Read it regularly to find all the updates.

KORECoin Swap and ReBranding on 10-14-2017
*** How the Community can help make it a Successful Swap!
Please check this post regularly for updates.
* 1- I was just informed by Richie from Bittrex that a Swap takes a couple days.
See the included slack chat posts.
We will do our best to expedite what we can when we can.
I was not aware until now. I'm sure this lengthy process is for all our benefit.
Bittrex has accomplished many Swaps so I trust their guidance.
* Plus they have to do an intensive Code Review to protect their exchange and clients/your assets.
I will keep the Community informed.
* 2- We are running the New Wallet,
Sent it to Bittrex so they can start their arduous in house setup, testing and tie in with their systems.
We assume this could take a few days as Richie had told me...
* 3- Why will I have a 0 "available balance" and I cant send coins in the new wallet?
All your coins must Mature first, before they are available to send or stake.

Support the KORECoin Swap to KORE on 10-14-2017 by loading the new KORE wallet,
mine coins and stake soon as the KORE Team and Bittrex approve to release wallet to Public.

Keep track of your Time Zone here:

Again,... This is when Bittrex will cease trading for KORE so the Team can work with them and test.
It could be many hours before we release the wallet to the Public
and we need your support so keep watch for the post of the release.
* The Timer is when the "snapshot" will be taken of the old chain so don't move coins anywhere 1 hour before timer ends!
We nor Bittrex can be help responsible for lost coins if you do not follow the guidelines.

FIRST and Foremost:

1- Educate yourself on what the Swap means and how it is done.
2- Make yourself available to load the wallet on as many computers as you can, stake some coins "and" mine.
3- Be Patient. Swaps are a ton of work and we are all sleep deprived.
Help us make this easy peasy for all by being supportive, patient and understanding in you comments and actions.
4- Help others. If you see someone in Discord, here, Twitter, Farcebook, Telegram, YouTube etc.
and you have enough skills and knowledge to help them along,... Please do so.
The Team and Community will forever be grateful for your involvement!  Smiley
5- Support the Swap by making this easy on Bittrex. Please do not send tickets in and be posting in their Slack
with  "Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet" type posts. Bittrex has and will be working
with us closely and best their time and attention remain on the Swap at hand.
6- Support the KORE Team and Community and Investors by your positive actions.
7- Read everything here carefully,... then read it all again and determine what actions
you personally could do to help make this a smooth, positive experience.
8- IF by chance you do have any serious concerns or issues do not plague the Forum or Social Media with them.
Post to myself in Discord, Twitter and here in PM about them. This is the proper professional way to handle such matters.
Not out in a public venue. We will then determine the best course of action and inform the Community ASAP of anything critical.

Questions:

1- Why is there a Timer?
The Timer shows when Bittrex will cease KORE Deposits, Withdrawals and the start of the time the Team
will be working with Bittrex to get the new Wallet up to date and test with them prior to the release to the Public.

The Timer is also to notify people to cease all KORECoin Transaction, Support the Swap
by installing the new wallet ASAP once the Team and Bittrex approve the New Wallet release to the Public.
We don't know how long this testing will be. Could be many and a few days.
Please read Bittrex swap post carefully. It explains this clearly.

This does not mean things are going badly.
Just we are doing testing with Bittrex prior to the release to the Public.

2- Are my coins safe on Bittrex?
The Team and Bittrex have done much planning to make this a smooth transition no matter where you coins are.
The responsibility and decision to leave them there is entirely up to you.
3- What do I need to do to have the new wallet show my coins in it?
Pay attention to the public release of the wallet, download it ASAP, Start it up, shut it down,.....
NOTE:  Only create a new password for the new wallet IF you do not have an old korecoin wallet. Your old password will work.
.....go to your hidden files and folders to the KoreCoin folder, copy the wallet.dat file,
go to the new Kore folder for the new wallet that is labeled Kore, paste the wallet.dat file in that folder.
Start up your new Kore Wallet, wait for it to have connections and test your password.
4- Will KORE put out videos to help with this transition?
Yes and we do hope we will have enough time while testing with Bittrex so it will be the real thing.
5- How do I setup Masternodes?
The concept is from DASH but we will provide a guide at the release.
We hope to have a video too but this may be in the few hours after the release due to time constraints.
6- How many coins are required for a Masternode?
The amount of coins will be announced at the release of the new wallet to the public.
7- Can I run a Masternode from one location or do I need a VPS?
Masternodes can run from one location but must have different IPs/VPN on one and both are accessible to the Internet 24/7.
8- Will KORE experience a disaster during the Swap like we have seen with some coins taking days and weeks?
The KORE Team have done all we could (under the circumstances) to make this Swap a smooth one and so will Bittrex.
IF for some unforeseen reason the new wallet swap does not perform as designed Bittrex has backups,
The Team will make themselves fully available during the testing with Bittrex and
we do expect to have any issues that may arise remedied in an Emergency ASAP fashion.
9- Where should I post to suggest changes or additions to this most important post?
Please PM me here, in Discord or on Twitter and thanks for them in advance!  Smiley
10- Why does Bittrex take so long to do Swaps?!
First, Bittrex Must complete an Intensive Code Review to protect their exchange
and YOUR BTC and KORE/their clients assets. They/We Appreciate your understanding
how serious this first step is and your patience. Then they must load the Wallet,
do intensive Testing and integrate it into their exchange.
11- When should I stop sending coins anywhere?
One hour before the snapshot is taken which is at the stop of the Timer.
12- What if I send coins after the one hour deadline and they get lost?
Neither KORE Team nor Bittrex can be held responsible for lost coins. We can only try to help you recover them is all....
You bear full responsibility.
13- Why will I have a 0 "available balance" and I cant send coins in the new wallet?
14- Can I trade Korecoins on Bittrex while waiting for the Swap to complete
and will all transactions be there after the swap is completed?
Yes.  Smiley

NOTE: I give you my assurance KORE is here for the long run and no matter what,...we will be a Honey Badger!  Wink

The Entire KORE Team and Bittrex appreciates your unwavering cooperation and undying support during this transition!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Cheers!

MikeMike

nadrojcote

Activity: 234
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:20:32 AM

What is Kore being rebranded to?
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:22:27 AM

What is Kore being rebranded to?

From KORECoin to KORE. A Solid name easy to market to the general populations.
In time it will make sense...

MikeMike

Archru

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:26:51 AM

The real news in the last 2 days: Mass delisting at Bittrex has started (5 listings at a time, it would appear). Mass locking out of non-verified Bittrex accounts also happened all at once in the last 3 days. Once these accounts are one-by-one verified and re-activated, frightened people will retreat to quality listings only.  Quality = Unique token use case that would help average citizens.

KORE, unlike 70% of Bittrex offerings that are arguably in imminent danger of Howey Test failure, is not a security.  KORE, in my opinion, is the First Amendment for 2017+ digital communication. Apparently, Bittrex agrees.

KORE is not on the Bittrex delisting list, as Julian's attention to the KORE wallet concurrent with the above 2 enormous Bittrex events would indicate.

Julian thanked the KORE development team (see MikeMike's recent screen shot). When was the last time Julian thanked a development team, or anyone else, for anything? Julian / Bittrex have zero time or tolerance for any tokens other than those with unique functionality, tight code, and professional developers.

Yes, you can't wait for the Wallet, which will function in ways no other wallet does. But this weeks victory is KORE achieving lifeboat status Bittrex, not to mention credible advancements to a top 5 most immediately useful blockchain product. My opinion only.
amktt

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:44:38 AM

The real news in the last 2 days: Mass delisting at Bittrex has started (5 listings at a time, it would appear). Mass locking out of non-verified Bittrex accounts also happened all at once in the last 3 days. Once these accounts are one-by-one verified and re-activated, frightened people will retreat to quality listings only.  Quality = Unique token use case that would help average citizens.

KORE, unlike 70% of Bittrex offerings that are arguably in imminent danger of Howey Test failure, is not a security.  KORE, in my opinion, is the First Amendment for 2017+ digital communication. Apparently, Bittrex agrees.

KORE is not on the Bittrex delisting list, as Julian's attention to the KORE wallet concurrent with the above 2 enormous Bittrex events would indicate.

Julian thanked the KORE development team (see MikeMike's recent screen shot). When was the last time Julian thanked a development team, or anyone else, for anything? Julian / Bittrex have zero time or tolerance for any tokens other than those with unique functionality, tight code, and professional developers.

Yes, you can't wait for the Wallet, which will function in ways no other wallet does. But this weeks victory is KORE achieving lifeboat status Bittrex, not to mention credible advancements to a top 5 most immediately useful blockchain product. My opinion only.

alright then I guest iam gonna be kore holder from now on, I bought kore at 172907 sats I don't know what I was thinking, but the developer is still active so there is a good chance that I can break even or even make profit from that, best of luck for everyone
-amktt
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:58:21 AM

alright then I guest iam gonna be kore holder from now on, I bought kore at 172907 sats I don't know what I was thinking, but the developer is still active so there is a good chance that I can break even or even make profit from that, best of luck for everyone
-amktt

Just buy more and keep staking. Don't worry.

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
RRCraven

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:02:58 AM

In a world of FIAT in the trillions.

And an awakening going on for the people currently in crypto to never trust the stock market or fiat again.

We are at the opening acts of price movements.

Yes lots of us missed out alts exploding in prices.

But ask yourself. With price movements up or down. What does it mean to you?

Kore is upgrading to a new wallet. If the price was going up were going to sell?

If the price gets smashed down. Like now, were you going to buy?

I have a friend he’s semi retired and all he does is buys Masternodes. And he bought Kore for the Masternodes.

Way too many people here seem like they’ve put in their 3weeks into Kore and should be millionaires by now.

You’re going to make the mistake in crypto selling low and buying back in high. The smart ones will buy your emotions.

Just chill. If you’re stressed about a 20 or 90% price drop. Crypto ain’t for you.

Have plan. 70% for long term. 30% trading. Whatever. Kore is doing its thing and when it’s ready it’ll be ready.

Kore is in my 70%.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:35:14 AM

-amktt

If you bought at 172K you can hedge that position right now. If you bought 1 Bitcoin that would be 578 coins at .00172907 and also might be enough for a masternode which will hedge you out later too. So right now at .00105755 another bitcoin would put you at 946 plus 578 = 1542 coins and a new position at .0013. You can always wait to hedge later too since you are going long now, unless things go viral, and then you will wish you hedged a quarter of what it would have taken at least.
Clutch_Jones

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 06:08:37 AM

This wasn't on the front page anymore, so....

Will keep reposting this post to keep it on the first page in the forum... Read it regularly to find all the updates.

KORECoin Swap and ReBranding on 10-14-2017
*** How the Community can help make it a Successful Swap!
Please check this post regularly for updates.
* 1- I was just informed by Richie from Bittrex that a Swap takes a couple days.
See the included slack chat posts.
We will do our best to expedite what we can when we can.
I was not aware until now. I'm sure this lengthy process is for all our benefit.
Bittrex has accomplished many Swaps so I trust their guidance.
* Plus they have to do an intensive Code Review to protect their exchange and clients/your assets.
I will keep the Community informed.
* 2- We are running the New Wallet,
Sent it to Bittrex so they can start their arduous in house setup, testing and tie in with their systems.
We assume this could take a few days as Richie had told me...
* 3- Why will I have a 0 "available balance" and I cant send coins in the new wallet?

Support the KORECoin Swap to KORE on 10-14-2017 by loading the new KORE wallet,
mine coins and stake soon as the KORE Team and Bittrex approve to release wallet to Public.

Keep track of your Time Zone here:

Again,... This is when Bittrex will cease trading for KORE so the Team can work with them and test.
It could be many hours before we release the wallet to the Public
and we need your support so keep watch for the post of the release.
* The Timer is when the "snapshot" will be taken of the old chain so don't move coins anywhere 1 hour before timer ends!
We nor Bittrex can be help responsible for lost coins if you do not follow the guidelines.

FIRST and Foremost:

1- Educate yourself on what the Swap means and how it is done.
2- Make yourself available to load the wallet on as many computers as you can, stake some coins "and" mine.
3- Be Patient. Swaps are a ton of work and we are all sleep deprived.
Help us make this easy peasy for all by being supportive, patient and understanding in you comments and actions.
4- Help others. If you see someone in Discord, here, Twitter, Farcebook, Telegram, YouTube etc.
and you have enough skills and knowledge to help them along,... Please do so.
The Team and Community will forever be grateful for your involvement!  Smiley
5- Support the Swap by making this easy on Bittrex. Please do not send tickets in and be posting in their Slack
with  "Are we there yet, Are we there yet, Are we there yet" type posts. Bittrex has and will be working
with us closely and best their time and attention remain on the Swap at hand.
6- Support the KORE Team and Community and Investors by your positive actions.
7- Read everything here carefully,... then read it all again and determine what actions
you personally could do to help make this a smooth, positive experience.
8- IF by chance you do have any serious concerns or issues do not plague the Forum or Social Media with them.
Post to myself in Discord, Twitter and here in PM about them. This is the proper professional way to handle such matters.
Not out in a public venue. We will then determine the best course of action and inform the Community ASAP of anything critical.

Questions:

1- Why is there a Timer?
The Timer shows when Bittrex will cease KORE Deposits, Withdrawals and the start of the time the Team
will be working with Bittrex to get the new Wallet up to date and test with them prior to the release to the Public.

The Timer is also to notify people to cease all KORECoin Transaction, Support the Swap
by installing the new wallet ASAP once the Team and Bittrex approve the New Wallet release to the Public.
We don't know how long this testing will be. Could be many and a few days.
Please read Bittrex swap post carefully. It explains this clearly.

This does not mean things are going badly.
Just we are doing testing with Bittrex prior to the release to the Public.

2- Are my coins safe on Bittrex?
The Team and Bittrex have done much planning to make this a smooth transition no matter where you coins are.
The responsibility and decision to leave them there is entirely up to you.
3- What do I need to do to have the new wallet show my coins in it?
Pay attention to the public release of the wallet, download it ASAP, Start it up, shut it down,.....
NOTE:  Only create a new password for the new wallet IF you do not have an old korecoin wallet. Your old password will work.
.....go to your hidden files and folders to the KoreCoin folder, copy the wallet.dat file,
go to the new Kore folder for the new wallet that is labeled Kore, paste the wallet.dat file in that folder.
Start up your new Kore Wallet, wait for it to have connections and test your password.
4- Will KORE put out videos to help with this transition?
Yes and we do hope we will have enough time while testing with Bittrex so it will be the real thing.
5- How do I setup Masternodes?
The concept is from DASH but we will provide a guide at the release.
We hope to have a video too but this may be in the few hours after the release due to time constraints.
6- How many coins are required for a Masternode?
The amount of coins will be announced at the release of the new wallet to the public.
7- Can I run a Masternode from one location or do I need a VPS?
Masternodes can run from one location but must have different IPs/VPN on one and both are accessible to the Internet 24/7.
8- Will KORE experience a disaster during the Swap like we have seen with some coins taking days and weeks?
The KORE Team have done all we could (under the circumstances) to make this Swap a smooth one and so will Bittrex.
IF for some unforeseen reason the new wallet swap does not perform as designed Bittrex has backups,
The Team will make themselves fully available during the testing with Bittrex and
we do expect to have any issues that may arise remedied in an Emergency ASAP fashion.
9- Where should I post to suggest changes or additions to this most important post?
Please PM me here, in Discord or on Twitter and thanks for them in advance!  Smiley
10- Why does Bittrex take so long to do Swaps?!
First, Bittrex Must complete an Intensive Code Review to protect their exchange
and YOUR BTC and KORE/their clients assets. They/We Appreciate your understanding
how serious this first step is and your patience. Then they must load the Wallet,
do intensive Testing and integrate it into their exchange.
11- When should I stop sending coins anywhere?
One hour before the snapshot is taken which is at the stop of the Timer.
12- What if I send coins after the one hour deadline and they get lost?
Neither KORE Team nor Bittrex can be held responsible for lost coins. We can only try to help you recover them is all....
You bear full responsibility.
13- Why will I have a 0 "available balance" and I cant send coins in the new wallet?
14- Can I trade Korecoins on Bittrex while waiting for the Swap to complete
and will all transactions be there after the swap is completed?
Yes.  Smiley

NOTE: I give you my assurance KORE is here for the long run and no matter what,...we will be a Honey Badger!  Wink

The Entire KORE Team and Bittrex appreciates your unwavering cooperation and undying support during this transition!
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Cheers!

MikeMike

★★★  Ⓚ   KORE:  Providing you Tor Integration / Anonymity for 4 years!   Ⓚ  ★★★
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:14:28 AM

-amktt

If you bought at 172K you can hedge that position right now. If you bought 1 Bitcoin that would be 578 coins at .00172907 and also might be enough for a masternode which will hedge you out later too. So right now at .00105755 another bitcoin would put you at 946 plus 578 = 1542 coins and a new position at .0013. You can always wait to hedge later too since you are going long now, unless things go viral, and then you will wish you hedged a quarter of what it would have taken at least.

Im going to agree with Nick here.
Remember that all time highs are really "the highest price for now".

Kore has ~2M coins outstanding. Thats a super low count now with industry standard privacy and masternodes.

Price will climb.

I've been holding kore for a few years now and im still holding so I believe what i am typing. :-)
amktt

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:17:44 PM

-amktt

Kore has ~2M coins outstanding. Thats a super low count now with industry standard privacy and masternodes.

Price will climb.

I've been holding kore for a few years now and im still holding so I believe what i am typing. :-)

thank you so much for your support guys I don't have that much bitcoin to put into KORE, I just gonna wait till the price climbing. I just don't like how one trade can make the price go down 20% I was hoping to break even when the price start to climbing but that day was not the day for me. how much do you holding mr john ?
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:14:43 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 03:55:42 PM by MikeMike

-amktt

Price will climb.

thank you so much for your support guys I don't have that much bitcoin to put into KORE, I just gonna wait till the price climbing. I just don't like how one trade can make the price go down 20% I was hoping to break even when the price start to climbing but that day was not the day for me. how much do you holding mr john ?

If you cant stand the heat.
Get out of the Kitchen.
The KORE market is thinly traded because most dont know how to pull
the trading window up during this phase of the wallet shutdown by adding =BTC-KORE in their browser while in another coin.
A thinly traded market is the worst for price.
"One Trade"? A few major dumps of coins brought the price down during the time most
alts had decreased in price due to the typical BTC price up ='s alt prices down.
Plus people sell for all sorts of reasons including opening their wallet after a year seeing the price up 5,000 %

This type of "price talk" is completely unproductive
and utterly selfish.

MikeMike

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:03:08 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 12:08:43 AM by Rw13enlib88

OMFG you lazy idiots. Read 2 fucking pages before posting something stupid......please.

Seriously.

heres your update:
Swap going on & Bittrex wallet under maintenance. Swap will take a couple days(this coming from bittrex and out of devs control).
Any coins in local wallet are fine as your old wallet.dat will drop right into new wallet appdata folder upon new wallet release.

Note: I am in no way associated with kore team but have the ability to read and know that mikemike will take care of everyone.

Also, nom nom nom those kore for sale.

LOL

+1

atleast someone talking clearly.

Do Your Own Research guys!!!
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:28:51 PM

-amktt

Price will climb.

Oh, well I thought you had a huge buy at 172K. If you only hold a few coins then it is easy to hedge. Take $100 and hedge it will pay off later.

Kore is not fully distributed yet. Once it is distributed there will be more people like you who will have invested. People won't opt to lose money so they will hold. Then the price holds. The more people the easier it is to hold the price. I think the coin will go viral and this also means that the price goes up as they get in. If it is only $100 a person times 10,000 people that is 1 million worth of positions that can be held. I think it will be more than 10,000 people and more than $100 as Korebay will be able to create a higher median price point. It has to go up as it gets distributed since there is only 2 million coins. A large percentage of coins staking for Masternodes also dictates this price going up.

Korebay will be a leverage for the average person who doesn't want to buy any coins but creates a market for value to holders of Kore. Any person who doesn't want to buy from an exchange can exchange their used items or any other goods for Kore. It is like getting in on the first Bitcoin but now there are only 2 Million instead of 21 Million and you don't have to know how to mine them. It will take a while for Trust Scores to build on Korebay but the Trustworthy sellers will take make the most of Kore. The only other way I could think of is a kind of Valet service and then that service would be able to fulfill the transaction and subvert any fraudulent sellers.

Clutch_Jones

Activity: 392

Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:24:33 PM

Howdy, everyone!

I was FINALLY able to create a subreddit for our new information to be posted.

Link

Please, if you wish to, venture forth and check it out and post.

★★★  Ⓚ   KORE:  Providing you Tor Integration / Anonymity for 4 years!   Ⓚ  ★★★
theduuude

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:43:06 AM

i think folks don't know what is about to happen with KORE...the potential is huge

word will get out to the masses....good time to get in early... Wink
TexasHuck

Activity: 126

Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:32:00 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 06:08:22 AM by TexasHuck

Hello all... I just wanted to give you a quick update on our progress with the wallet and chain swap..... Currently, we have the new wallet up and running and are supporting the network... Bittrex is in code review and will have a reply for us by tomorrow.  We hope that once we hear from them, all will be well, and they can then begin integrations into their systems... once integration is a success, we then enter into the final testing phase... then that should yield a "good to go" scenario and we can disseminate the wallet to the public... Exciting  times for Kore!!!

Take care everyone... and thanks for being with our community....

Huck

Ⓚ Kore Projects - Privacy and Security - This is our Kung Fu..... Ⓚ
Moht

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:04:18 AM

Hello all... I just wanted to give you a quick update on our progress with the wallet and chain swap..... Currently, we have the new wallet up and running and are supporting the network... Bittrex is in code review and will have a reply for us by tomorrow.  We hope that once we hear from them, all will be well, and they can then begin integrations into their systems... once integration is a success, we then enter into the final testing phase... then that should yield a "good to go" scenario and we can disseminate the wallet to the public... Exciting  times for Kore!!!

Take care everyone... and thanks for being with our community....

Huck

The man, the myth, the legend… Thanks for grinding so hard and getting this done.

I’m excited as a small holder… Can’t imagine how great these times are for you and your team!

Kore to the core!

By learning history, we realize we don't learn from history.

-Philosoraptor
altrolo017

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:12:59 PM

Hi Guys, do you have a new website on the way as well? Just checked https://kore.life/ and seems to be down at the moment.

Thnx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: