Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:51:14 AM

You are 100% correct MikeMike, it always goes full circle. You don't have to worry mate, his time will come. I just can't understand what his problem is tbh...you guys gave updates all along the way, unless he can't read. Why throw a sissy fit if you are invested? makes no sense or plain stupidity if you ask me.

For those new to the forum feel free to go and read all MikeMike's updates regarding the swap..Kore currently has a low life..oh sorry troll thats trying his best to spread FUD. Yes there was delays and yes its not ideal...BUT THEY ARE BUSY FIXING IT..shit projects just releases stuff with bugs or not..read between the lines guys..if you've watched the interview with Texus Huck and FuturePodcast they clearly stated that they want to ensure their first product is 100% bug free..so be greatfull that the team wants to go through all that effort and unit testing to ensure the safety of their product (which btw encompasses way more features than just send and receive btw)...most crypto's just release stuff with bugs and all..not what you are going to get here. I'm happy to wait..heck I support the team and purpose/vision, don't even really care when the wallet comes out or what the price is.

@MikeMike Regarding your post above...you've done an excellent job so far, I know dealing with trolls and crypto peeps can be difficult I just hope the professional you are referring to can do as good job keeping the community informed.

They will do a much better and more professional job than me in keeping the community informed.
 Wink
I would not have it any other way.
Regarding my tapering off etc.
All it means is I will become more powerful than they ever could imagine...
My time, efforts and ideas have been diverted wearing the many hats
of responsibility in all the different areas and facets of the KORE Team Projects
contributing in time design and creation of them all.
Now I will go back to doing what I do best, and those things are not public.

MikeMike

Yea community management in the crypto space is not for everyone...tough cookie but there are some made for it  Smiley
Who will be taking over community communications,etc if I may ask

It will be a transitional move.
Am I being cryptic again and withholding information?
 Cheesy
They would have already been mentioned by me if I wanted people to know
at this point in time. Apologies for the many times I do not make known
to the public certain information etc.
There is "a method to my madness"...
What you will notice is an inexplicable change.

MikeMike

Haha no worries MikeMike...I trust your method to madness Smiley information is there to be released when the time is right.

Oh while here...is the bittrex trading inside the wallet still included in the upcoming release?

Yes, the Bittrex BTC/KORE Pair trading window will be included in the first wallet release.

MikeMike

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:13:29 AM

So CryptoBeto uses his wife to set a trap for MikeMike on Twitter? Just when I thought I had seen it all...

@team: this is probably only a foreshock. Expect a lot more nastiness from a bunch of guys who either want to drive down price or attack the project via the persons.

Everyone should think hard about their social web accounts: do you use different and randomly generated passwords everywhere? Google 2FA enabled everywhere? No SMS 2FA? All password related mails going through different and not publicly known GMail accounts? All nudes of you and your girlfriends/wifes removed from online sites (even private ones)? Communications with Bittrex and among yourselves only through signed & encrypted mails and end-to-end encrypted IM's like Signal? All servers locked down and password logins disabled?

Do you have all your crypto possessions in cold storage?

We have seen way too many individuals getting hacked lately, both to expose them and steal their coins. Please don't let this happen to you!

MikeMike: thanks a lot for doing all the heavy-lifting, both in development and communications. Please don't drop out of this project. That said, I applaud the decision to focus on the technical side of things and leave communication to someone else, as you engage way too much with trolls. I've spent quite some time on 4chan and your reactions (understandable as they are) make things worse.

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:27:42 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 10:17:35 AM by MikeMike

So CryptoBeto uses his wife to set a trap for MikeMike on Twitter? Just when I thought I had seen it all...

@team: this is probably only a foreshock. Expect a lot more nastiness from a bunch of guys who either want to drive down price or attack the project via the persons.

Everyone should think hard about their social web accounts: do you use different and randomly generated passwords everywhere? Google 2FA enabled everywhere? No SMS 2FA? All password related mails going through different and not publicly known GMail accounts? All nudes of you and your girlfriends/wifes removed from online sites (even private ones)? Communications with Bittrex and among yourselves only through signed & encrypted mails and end-to-end encrypted IM's like Signal? All servers locked down and password logins disabled?

Do you have all your crypto possessions in cold storage?

We have seen way too many individuals getting hacked lately, both to expose them and steal their coins. Please don't let this happen to you!

MikeMike: thanks a lot for doing all the heavy-lifting, both in development and communications. Please don't drop out of this project. That said, I applaud the decision to focus on the technical side of things and leave communication to someone else, as you engage way too much with trolls. I've spent quite some time on 4chan and your reactions (understandable as they are) make things worse.

Thanks for your suggestions.
I well know "how it looks" and don't expect you to get it
so don't make it worse.
 Wink
To confirm, There was no trap set for me on Twitter with this person's Wife.
Just noticed the same name, his account blocked KORE and Hers did not and
out of concern wondered if they had experienced such vitriol or even worse.
Regarding Her husband's actions. I'm thinking this goes way deeper
and sad, but it is their choice in the manner in which they want to conduct themselves.
I never hit 4chan but hung around the anons in IRC for a few years
and witnessed the birth of Legion.

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:10:59 AM

Soon KORE will be run by people who won't give people like that a reply ever.
snipped.....

MikeMike

snipped...

Thanks for everything thus far MikeMike.

That wallet on Kore.life is pretty amazing. How long until the browser is added?

We may pose that to the Community to decide.

MikeMike

Raynor

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:32:26 PM

Greetings All,

Just like you, I am one of the early users/investors.

The idea and product grabbed my attention about 3 months ago and I have been an open  supporter ever since.

I feel the product has a future and clear market niche. 
However, it suffers low adoption… not only because of the early stage of development but due to slow market push.
KoreCoin is currently traded only on Bittrex and on top of that it’s been in maintenance for a while now – putting a break to the otherwise rapid ascend of the blockchain.
Hence a few questions:
1.   Is it part of the strategy to keep the coin from mass adoption and hence limiting it only to Bittrex?
2.   What can us, the community do, to accelerate developments and increase popularity of the product?
3.   Can the core team, benefit from outside support in development, marketing etc?

Good ideas deserve a stage and strong community support.
andy84uk

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:50:10 PM

Greetings All,

The idea and product grabbed my attention about 3 months ago and I have been an open  supporter ever since.

However, it suffers low adoption… not only because of the early stage of development but due to slow market push.
KoreCoin is currently traded only on Bittrex and on top of that it’s been in maintenance for a while now – putting a break to the otherwise rapid ascend of the blockchain.
Hence a few questions:
1.   Is it part of the strategy to keep the coin from mass adoption and hence limiting it only to Bittrex?
2.   What can us, the community do, to accelerate developments and increase popularity of the product?
3.   Can the core team, benefit from outside support in development, marketing etc?

Raynor, you need to look back at previous posts. Korecoin is currently going through a wallet swap and rebrand to "KORE". its also just recently had a marketing event last weekend which has been publicised.

Unfortunately Bittrex discovered some issues with the new wallet and the team have been trying to fix them since, hence the inability to use the wallet on Bittrex. It is still possible to trade Korecoin on Bittrex, but the volumes have been low due to uncertainty regarding the time its taken to fix this new wallet.
BitWhat

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:51:27 PM

WEBSITE IS DOWN **What!! open your eyes and read
WALLET RELEASE WITH A DELAY OF OVER 13 DAYS **Yes, no shite sherlock. Teams been communicating all the info. Again Read
BITTREX WALLET BLOCKED SINCE OCTOBER 13TH ** Yes due to swap and minor difficulties, this is not the normal crypto scam wallets ya know. problems do pop up with cool tech
NO REBRANDING **In progress---Read Again. New logo is already out and was used in South America Marketing booth
NO MARKETING **Again read

BTW I'm by no means associated with Kore..just an investor that can't stand people like him..think he needs a good old hammer..maybe a mental check as well. Undecided
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:56:22 PM

Sorry but I want to understand: is there no way to banned or deleted this user?
Why keep doing this?
Nathan047

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:59:04 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 04:18:15 PM by Nathan047

WEBSITE IS DOWN
WALLET RELEASE WITH A DELAY OF OVER 12 DAYS
BITTREX WALLET BLOCKED SINCE OCTOBER 13TH
NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

Wait what? Kore’s website is k0re.life, right? I can’t vouch for anything else, but I do know for sure that website is up and running.

Edit: Sorry to feed the tolls. I just checked his account posts and they are all just trolling Kore.

I'm starting a technology blog T4CH.top, check it out!
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:17:01 PM

Please everyone, do not react to or interact with user CryptoBeto, this will only add fuel to his vendetta.

If you feel inconvenienced by his repetitive spamming of the thread, use the "Report to moderator" feature in the lower right of his posts to report them to the mods.
Clutch_Jones

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:22:30 PM

Funnily, his posts merely bring this OP to the front of the pack.

Thanks!!!

Grin Cheesy

★★★  Ⓚ   KORE:  Providing you Tor Integration / Anonymity for 4 years!   Ⓚ  ★★★
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:45:04 PM

KORE holders:

Do not let unfounded trolling convince you to part with your KORE. These are techniques used by manipulators to take your kore then sell it back to you in a couple weeks due to fomo.
It's no coincidence that trolls use noob accounts and never believe the "long time listener, first time caller" and "lurker" type posts.

If you do fall for the above shenanigans, my buy orders will be there to be filled. Just because I understand the nefariousness of thread trolls does not mean I can't profit from their behavior.

If you study trading you will find that a large percentage of traders lose money because they fall for these manipulations and lack the discipline to stand their ground.

Don't day trade crypto, have patience, hang onto your KORE, believe in the project, and know the price is going to skyrocket.

or, fall for this nonsense and make yet another poor trading decision.

thanks,
john

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:46:33 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 08:07:42 PM by MikeMike

MikeMike deleted my completely true, honest and fair post. I see how it is, unbelievable this guy.

I dont think MikeMike is the moderator of this board, but still... Personally as much as I didn't agree with all of what your post stated, everyone is entitled to their opinion and yours wasn't an extreme one, so shouldn't of been removed.

Their posts are to spam another coin through their signature campaign.

MikeMike

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:52:19 PM

MikeMike deleted my completely true, honest and fair post. I see how it is, unbelievable this guy.

I dont think MikeMike is the moderator of this board, but still... Personally as much as I didn't agree with all of what your post stated, everyone is entitled to their opinion and yours wasn't an extreme one, so shouldn't of been removed.
Their posts are to spam another coin through their signature campaign.
MikeMike

History shows us that troll activity is always a good sign.

I just cant get btc to the exchanges fast enough to pick up all this sub $5 KORE.
BitWhat

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:54:03 PM

KORE holders:

Do not let unfounded trolling convince you to part with your KORE. These are techniques used by manipulators to take your kore then sell it back to you in a couple weeks due to fomo.

If you do fall for the above shenanigans, my buy orders will be there to be filled. Just because I understand the nefariousness of thread trolls does not mean I can't profit from their behavior.

If you study trading you will find that a large percentage of traders lose money because they fall for these manipulations and lack the discipline to stand their ground.

Don't day trade crypto, have patience, hang onto your KORE, believe in the project, and know the price is going to skyrocket.

or, fall for this nonsense and make yet another poor trading decision.

thanks,
john

Never bro..I slowly accumulate at these prices Cool I mean look at the string of shitcoins way above KORE on coinmarketcap. Still early days so ups and downs are expected. Maybe this bloke is spreading fud to the hope of picking up cheap Kore, lol..troll tricks does not work on me sorry. Little buy orders slowly filling up  Wink  Happy Happy!!
BitWhat

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:56:54 PM

@MikeMike KORE should meet up with a few old Cypherpunks
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:06:48 PM

@MikeMike KORE should meet up with a few old Cypherpunks

And Journalists, Whistle-blowers, Activists, Anonymous, etc.

MikeMike

altrolo017

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:15:07 PM

Hi Mike, any update with regards to the Bittrex wallet? Realistically are we talking about days or weeks?

Thnx.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:39:07 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 10:46:08 PM by MikeMike

Hi Mike, any update with regards to the Bittrex wallet? Realistically are we talking about days or weeks?

Thnx.

I will put out an official update of where
we are with the Swap this evening, PST time.

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:05:15 PM

Greetings All,

The idea and product grabbed my attention about 3 months ago and I have been an open  supporter ever since.

Hence a few questions:
1.   Is it part of the strategy to keep the coin from mass adoption and hence limiting it only to Bittrex?
2.   What can us, the community do, to accelerate developments and increase popularity of the product?
3.   Can the core team, benefit from outside support in development, marketing etc?

Hi,

Thanks for your questions and concerns.

Quick answer:
Yes,.. Absolutely!

Detailed answer:
We have plans for all the above and more.
It would be a waste of time and money doing them prior
to the release of the new wallet and KORE is stable once more.
Plus we need an Android wallet to facilitate Merchant Adoption.
We do have a positive request for merchant use in Brazil due to the campaign
and looking forward to furthering KORE adoption in Brazil and South America.
KORE is the first Alt Coin Project to get this foothold there besides Bitcoin.
Of course the other Continents will be given the same attention at the right time.
Please realize near every concern and request has already been contemplated and planned for
but we still want the Community to offer suggestions because we can't think of everything
and in some ways might be lacking for Merchants, exchanges, tech, marketing, social media etc.
You are a very valuable part of KORE Projects and can in many ways assist with all the above.
In time you will be given some tools to help with a few aspects on getting the word out etc.

MikeMike

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: