Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:44:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152273 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
andy84uk

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:17:38 AM

Don't be butt hurt Mr MikeMike, without investors like me weither you like it or not Kore wont survive on the long run...I praised your dedication and efforts but let me bring to light the fact that multiple people called you a scammer and a crook, people doing their own research will find what I am talking about, the Kore coin was groing even without a lead dev and since you in it's alot of promesses and fail attempted to seduce the general opinion, I ain't got no feelings sir i just want return on investment and all your updates are cool but they are not making my wallet thicker...Deal with my kind of investors if you want to grow and become a worldwide force. Cheers!!!

I am not sure if you aware, but other than the "pump and dump" coins there is literally not a single alt coin that hasn't suffered heavily during this Bitcoin pump. Are you going to personally attack the CEO of every other coin you are invested in also for reasons they have not control over?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:36:54 AM

Hi,
I've been using the new KORE Wallet since its release and I notice there is no CPU mining selector as mentioned on the OP page.
Will this be added later so one can do proof of work as stated on the OP page?
Thanks.

No there won't be at this present time.
That was a change made so we could move forward with the Swap.

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:39:31 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 11:17:36 AM by MikeMike

Don't be butt hurt Mr MikeMike, without investors like me weither you like it or not Kore wont survive on the long run...I praised your dedication and efforts but let me bring to light the fact that multiple people called you a scammer and a crook, people doing their own research will find what I am talking about, the Kore coin was groing even without a lead dev and since you in it's alot of promesses and fail attempted to seduce the general opinion, I ain't got no feelings sir i just want return on investment and all your updates are cool but they are not making my wallet thicker...Deal with my kind of investors if you want to grow and become a worldwide force. Cheers!!!

Without investors like me you would not be here.
In case you had not noticed,
I'm not the one doing all the complaining and crying...
Feel free to dump your coins.

BitWhat

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:54:28 AM

Hahaaa!! all these fudster attempts as of late is filling my orders, no complaints here  Grin Happy Happy thanks
I've checked out every single post from Mikemike, absorbed all the info I can possibly get hold off AND YES..Kore is a solid investment hands down. ATM only pnd chasers are complaining in here. The long term supporters are chilled out...we know what's coming. How can a so called "crypto" lover not support a project like this. legit team, big ambitions and the will to fight for the human right of PRIVACY
TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:30:27 AM

No complaints and no cries , only FACTS sir...
I dumped it hard and will buy it back when you guys will rich the bottom...Cheers!!!

Sir I don't want to insult your intelligence BUT, welcome to crypto Smiley I think you are new to trading so I shall walk you through what you are supposed to do when trading altcoins.
trading 101:
1) When you see the price of a coin you like start to drop (or feel like it is at it's peek)  you are SUPPOSED to sell
2) When you see the price of a coin you like start to rise (or feel like it is at it's lowest) you are SUPPOSED to buy
3) Refer to steps 1 and 2
End of class.
You just learned the basics of altcoin trading. Hope I thickened your wallet  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
andy84uk

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:35:05 AM

An example of how crazy the crypto world is, Bitcoin pumped nearly $500 to just under $7500 within 30 minutes and then within seconds lost nearly all of it again. The volatility at the moment is crazy
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:39:03 AM

Hi just found this. Read the roadmap on the OP. Are you on track with it so far and are all items still going to be implemented or built?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:45:54 AM

Hi just found this. Read the roadmap on the OP. Are you on track with it so far and are all items still going to be implemented or built?

Absolutely.
I/WE will not stop till they are all a reality.

MikeMike

MtSilver

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:05:33 PM

Hi,
I've been using the new KORE Wallet since its release and I notice there is no CPU mining selector as mentioned on the OP page.
Thanks.

MikeMike

Hi MikeMike,

when was it mentioned that the Proof of work was not going to take place, as it doesn't appear to have been mentioned on the OP page, Twitter or Reddit?
I read an answer on the Kore Reddit page that there would be a proof of work phase here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/KORESurf/comments/76lpcu/kore_coin_and_projects/

Could you please elaborate on why the change was made to not have a PoW Phase?

Thanks for your help.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:11:22 PM

you say that want to meet the challenge of Internet Privacy because our Internet browsing history can be sold and accessed, it's really important. But I see only offer of another crypto. And I don't see the specific of your privacy solutions
TheMatrix101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:17:28 PM

you say that want to meet the challenge of Internet Privacy because our Internet browsing history can be sold and accessed, it's really important. But I see only offer of another crypto. And I don't see the specific of your privacy solutions
Integrated tor web browser with a search engine that doesn't log user data.

Matrix

TheMatrix101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:19:33 PM

Hi,
Thanks.

MikeMike

Hi MikeMike,

when was it mentioned that the Proof of work was not going to take place, as it doesn't appear to have been mentioned on the OP page, Twitter or Reddit?
I read an answer on the Kore Reddit page that there would be a proof of work phase here:

Thanks for your help.

Mike wasn't very clear, there WAS a PoW phase that ended at block 1000, the reason for PoW was that we need a way to jump start the chain when there is a new genesis. If you look at the OP page you can see that PoW ended at block 1000.

Matrix

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:23:16 PM

Hi,
Thanks.

MikeMike

Hi MikeMike,

Thanks for your help.

In an effort to make the PoW more fair to those wanting to mine we endeavored to
implement the AXIOM algo which was the plan all along.
In order to get the Swap completed we went with another, decreased the PoW blocks from 4,000 to 1,000
to speed the process and allow KORE to start out of the gate in full PoS eliminating
any assault on PoW that could have made things worse.
KORE found itself in a delicate place with new found enemies
who have made it very publicly clear their goals were to destroy KORE
and physically made efforts to do just that. Remember,... KORE had been in hibernation
a long time. the Network was just large enough "only recently" to be acceptable.
I noted in the details on the Swap that the specs were open to change and they did.

MikeMike

Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:32:35 PM

very interesting and i look the thread also read until under or have done i did not look ICO information, why you have good and big project but you did not add ICO in your project, if you using it maybe this project many participant
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:39:20 PM

very interesting and i look the thread also read until under or have done i did not look ICO information, why you have good and big project but you did not add ICO in your project, if you using it maybe this project many participant

We are not ruling that out just yet for future KORE Projects or may spin one or two of KORE features off.
First and foremost we must live up to our promises to get our original goals met and regain the trust.
Once that is completed We have more than enough in store to consider what we may.
One advantage of not being an ICO is that, KORE is FREE. Not restricted by all the ICO laws and bans.
This could have a huge positive effect as we dont know how things may play out.
Another fact is that many ICOs are on the ETH platform and if that goes down they all do.
This is too centralized for our consideration.

MikeMike

ends

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:57:00 PM

Absolutely.
I/WE will not stop till they are all a reality.

MikeMike

This is exactly why I invested my money here. Thank you Mike. Seriously...thank you.
JxDx

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:32:15 PM

I dumped it hard and will buy it back when you guys will rich the bottom...Cheers!!!

Sir I don't want to insult your intelligence BUT, welcome to crypto Smiley I think you are new to trading so I shall walk you through what you are supposed to do when trading altcoins.
trading 101:
1) When you see the price of a coin you like start to drop (or feel like it is at it's peek)  you are SUPPOSED to sell
2) When you see the price of a coin you like start to rise (or feel like it is at it's lowest) you are SUPPOSED to buy
End of class.
You just learned the basics of altcoin trading. Hope I thickened your wallet  Wink

Hi all! I'm pretty new in crypto and this is my first post here. Just wanted to say that I've been investing in stocks, commodities, real estate, all sorts of assets for 15 years and I've never seen so much dead money like I see in crypto. I've been testing the waters since August to widen my investments and I feel like most of the "investors" are teenagers or something. Anyway they do not know what the hell they are doing  Grin . Easy money for people who know something about investing. AND yes I got some KORE, because for me this represents the true spirit of decentralized currency. So big up from icy cold Finland to the KORE team!
MikeAC

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:24:24 PM

Coins are not transferring to Bittrex.  FYI.  

We are aware.
Working on the solution to the main issue.
The kore-qt -zapwallettxes
could work but that is a temporary fix.

MikeMike

I'm at work but my wallet shows it sent so it's just hung up on bittrex end? Sorry if this was already discussed.
1978280z

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:40:45 PM

trading 101:
End of class.

Hi all! I'm pretty new in crypto and this is my first post here. Just wanted to say that I've been investing in stocks, commodities, real estate, all sorts of assets for 15 years and I've never seen so much dead money like I see in crypto. I've been testing the waters since August to widen my investments and I feel like most of the "investors" are teenagers or something. Anyway they do not know what the hell they are doing  Grin . Easy money for people who know something about investing. AND yes I got some KORE, because for me this represents the true spirit of decentralized currency. So big up from icy cold Finland to the KORE team!

Welcome to cyrpto!

You will do well in the crypto space.

If I could tell myself just one thing when I first got into cyrpto in 2013 it would be.
It just takes patience  Wink

Cheers
BitWhat

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:37:52 PM

trading 101:
End of class.

Welcome JxDx! good to see some level headed folks in here as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: