Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded  (Read 152272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
TheMatrix101

Activity: 330
Merit: 130

Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:20:45 PM

Ok Kore family... as promised... I have created the Masternode guide... please give credit to Matrix as well as he contributed to get this written up for the public...

https://www.kore.life/Home/MasterNode

Thanks for the guide Huck.

What is the minimum hardware requirements? I ask because I'd like to stand up at least 50 KORE master nodes. Is there a more cost effective method then renting 50 separate vps instances @ $20 a month each?

thanks,
john

Why would anyone set up 50 KORE Mn's if they could make 2x the profit with other Mn coins? Economically, this does not make any sense. And with $100K, it's not about sympathy and support for the KORE project either, that's serious money.

Just curious.

KORE Masternodes are at about 140% per year.
DASH are 8-10% per year.
Your calculations are off.
For a Masternode that has been setup for awhile and only calculations on last days current payouts they are getting 220.00 +- per month.
Even if the returns were like you say...
We have good Community supporting KORE till the difficulty is worked out which will make it even better.
In case you did not know of the coming adjustment.

MikeMike

Im not getting near 220 per month or 7 per day.

https://imgur.com/a/ecb7i

see for your self. more like 0.5 per day.
How long has your masternode been up? has it been up a week? if not its not a trusted masternode and thus you will not get as good reward. also i remember talking to you but i clear my btctalk messages regularly for several reasons. If you are running your masternode on windows (i remember setting up two people on windows idr if you were one.) you will also get smaller payouts which is exactly why i requested the two people i helped to reconsider.

proof payouts for 24 hrs are almost 2 kore

1.92590699 x31 =59.70311669   x$3.77=225.0807499213

EDIT: I just learned that yes you have a windows MN, again i said that windows is not recomended and that you have a chance of getting fewer payouts and getting fewer coin per payout yet you still requested to continue with the windows masternode setup. You knew there was a chance of you getting less because of the windows os so for you to complain after being warned of these possibilities is perplexing. Yes part of this is due to the windows bugs, which we are working on and apologize for but again, you were given fair warning about this. If you would like assistance with a proper masternode i am happy to assist you.

Matrix

█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robert3harrison

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:29:46 PM

I'm running a Linux masternode and the payouts above are about what I'm getting. Should I be getting better results?
TheMatrix101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:36:10 PM

I'm running a Linux masternode and the payouts above are about what I'm getting. Should I be getting better results?
If you are talking about this image

then this is about what you should get. Exact transactions will vary as it is dependent on the amount of coin staking but it is random so everything balances out, you might get a little less one week but a few weeks later you will get a little more. And just think, this is before the difficulty fix so, when we get that update rolled out, there will be a lot more staking which means a lot more rewards.

Matrix

robert3harrison

Activity: 219

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:41:12 PM

If you are talking about this image

then this is about what you should get. Exact transactions will vary as it is dependent on the amount of coin staking but it is random so everything balances out, you might get a little less one week but a few weeks later you will get a little more. And just think, this is before the difficulty fix so, when we get that update rolled out, there will be a lot more staking which means a lot more rewards.

Matrix

Yeah, basically... my masternode has been up for about 5 days and just checking yesterdays numbers it brought in 1.89 coins.

Thanks.
ends

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:44:55 PM

Just throwing my numbers into the mix.  Although all im doing is staking. 3585 coins has paid 0.8 kore in 5 days

https://ibb.co/k4u8Hb

Until the difficulty and bugs wallet update is out we cant expect much more specially if you are running a Windows wallet.
But I think you already know that...
MikeMike

I do.  I was showing the they should feel good about getting 0.5 KORE a day from a 500 KORE masternode.  Thats about 180/year which is 36%.
tradingdisaster

Activity: 307

0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:45:52 PM

DASH are 8-10% per year.

They are not - look at https://masternodes.online/ or http://mnrank.com/ to see a handful of coins that have a higher ROI. Some, like Force are shitcoins, others are not.  DASH is not comparable to KORE - it has a $2bn market cap. I'd really be happy if KORE ever had this kind of weight and wouldn't be bothered by a ROI of 10%  Cheesy
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:46:55 PM

Just throwing my numbers into the mix.  Although all im doing is staking. 3585 coins has paid 0.8 kore in 5 days

https://ibb.co/k4u8Hb

Until the difficulty and bugs wallet update is out we cant expect much more specially if you are running a Windows wallet.
But I think you already know that...
MikeMike

I do.  I was showing the they should feel good about getting 0.5 KORE a day from a 500 KORE masternode.  Thats about 180/year which is 36%.

No sense using incorrect numbers like this as it will only confuse people.

deanlikescomics

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:36:26 PM

Ok Kore family... as promised... I have created the Masternode guide... please give credit to Matrix as well as he contributed to get this written up for the public...

What is the minimum hardware requirements? I ask because I'd like to stand up at least 50 KORE master nodes. Is there a more cost effective method then renting 50 separate vps instances @ $20 a month each?

thanks,
john

Why would anyone set up 50 KORE Mn's if they could make 2x the profit with other Mn coins? Economically, this does not make any sense. And with $100K, it's not about sympathy and support for the KORE project either, that's serious money.

Just curious.

DASH are 8-10% per year.
For a Masternode that has been setup for awhile and only calculations on last days current payouts they are getting 220.00 +- per month.
We have good Community supporting KORE till the difficulty is worked out which will make it even better.

MikeMike

Is there any plans to allow MN on windows wallets?
TheMatrix101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:49:29 PM

thanks,
john

Just curious.

DASH are 8-10% per year.

MikeMike

Is there any plans to allow MN on windows wallets?
you can, however as i have said several times, it is NOT RECOMMENDED. I can see only one reason why you would want to do that and that reason is that you want to run your masternode on a local household machine. THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
Windows has several security flaws, something you dont want in a masternode.
Windows shuts down regularly, something you dont want in a masternode.
Windows is not reliable on the TOR network, something you dont want in a masternode.

And because the last person i assisted with a windows masternode has come out complaining about smaller payments after fair warning you have little chance of getting me to assist you with a windows masternode.

A KORE masternode will more than pay for it's monthly droplet hosting in two days.
Frankly there is no GOOD reason to run a masternode on a windows system, and I admit I was a fool to bend my values of security for another user's preference.

Matrix

alinka1

Activity: 207

KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:57:29 PM

There seems to be a memory leak  while staking in windows wallet.

https://imgur.com/a/zh5xd

TheMatrix101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:00:03 PM

There seems to be a memory leak  while staking in windows wallet.

https://imgur.com/a/zh5xd

Known issue, its being looked into, but thank you for reporting it.

Matrix

henkdeman

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:11:48 PM

thanks,
john

Just curious.

DASH are 8-10% per year.

MikeMike

Im not getting near 220 per month or 7 per day.

https://imgur.com/a/ecb7i

see for your self. more like 0.5 per day.

Post a current list of your payouts.
Also is it a Linux node or Windows?

https://imgur.com/a/ehZqj

It is Windows node.

Windows,... no wonder.
Until the Update that is addressing the Windows wallet issues I would not recommend setting up
a Windows Masternode if you are looking for the highest payouts.

I am trying to set up a masternode. The whole procedure worked without a problem up until step 10. After I edited the masternode.conf file to include the specific info for my masternode I restarted the Kore wallet and received the following error message:
Enabling masternode support requires turning on transaction indexing. Please add txindex=1 to your configuration and start with -reindex.

I am not sure how to fix this. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
TheMatrix101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:19:39 PM

I am trying to set up a masternode. The whole procedure worked without a problem up until step 10. After I edited the masternode.conf file to include the specific info for my masternode I restarted the Kore wallet and received the following error message:
Enabling masternode support requires turning on transaction indexing. Please add txindex=1 to your configuration and start with -reindex.

I am not sure how to fix this. Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

add
Code:
txindex=1
to your kore.conf.

while you are there delete the folders blocks/ chainstate/ backups/

restart your wallet

Matrix

henkdeman

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:30:34 PM

Thanks.

add
Code:
txindex=1
to your kore.conf.

while you are there delete the folders blocks/ chainstate/ backups/

restart your wallet

Matrix

Thanks a lot! It is running now.
hamzatu

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:51:44 PM

Getting "No Block Source Avaialbe"on windows wallet. Wallet has been stuck in this state a long time. Any answer for this?
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:57:21 PM

Getting "No Block Source Avaialbe"on windows wallet. Any answer for this?

Usually just letting the wallet remain open a few minutes
will get you connections and you can manually add nodes.

In Help/Debug window/console, add nodes.
Below, is a list...
You can also put them in your conf file.

MikeMike

addnode uei3hz5jstv7tfo6.onion add
addnode 2id37bekzaqqjcos.onion add
addnode n2yrtxzafo57hzie.onion add
addnode iurptsejm4sjrbpi.onion add
addnode vyohgk7zesm3zl2w.onion add
addnode qaj5jpgvcrrlnwlh.onion add
addnode gvb63xigsmkowrbh.onion add
addnode 5dbshryxx7lo2cl5.onion add
addnode 7hemavllpt4ratxe.onion add
addnode kjcvxfytfbzvqely.onion add
addnode db24lr474vczwz5a.onion add

add them one at a time and hit ENTER

hamzatu

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:01:22 AM

I added all of the nodes. Wallet does not find block source. Tried turning off anti virus. Also reinstalled the wallet.

"No Block Source Avaiable" It has been about 16 hours.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:17:26 AM

I added all of the nodes. Wallet does not find block source. Tried turning off anti virus. Also reinstalled the wallet.

"No Block Source Avaiable" It has been about 16 hours.

Do you have the correct wallet and what Country are you located.
Jump in discord kore support thread so we can get to the bottom of why you are not able to get your wallet connected.
https://discord.gg/VD2kytE

MikeMike

Fiat Hodler

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:43:33 AM

Hi guys,

When I try to compile the wallet in Ubuntu 14.04 I get this error message.

/usr/include/boost/filesystem/operations.hpp:381: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::copy_file(boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::path const&, boost::filesystem::copy_option, boost::system::error_code*)'

Anyone know how to resolve this?

Cheers.
darkthan

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:50:41 AM

new wallet and all features are amazing keep the hard work kore team.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: