Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81101 times)
Seyar

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:21:47 AM

UPDATE #3

UPDATE #2

UPDATE #1

TO INVESTORS THAT INVESTED NEO INTO RPX IN BLOCK 1445025 AND ON OR AFTER 14:00:00 GMT (8-10-2017)

I'm gathering the people above to start legal actions against Red Pulse for denying RPX tokens to those that properly invested according to all stated rules for the Red Pulse ICO.
If you are willing to take legal action against Red Pulse as a group if they do not sent out the correct amount of RPX to those in the above block and timeframe which grants you legal ownership of the RPX tokens you invested for then please send me an PM on this forum.

DO NOT send me a PM if you are not within this block and timeframe, and only if you have evidence showing that you are within. Let me know in the PM you are interested in taking these steps and please provide ONLY your TxID, nothing else! I need to have the TxIDs so I can confirm your investement is in the above block and timeframe. People in block 1445026 DID receive RPX tokens while they were LATER then those who did it on the correct time in block 1445025!

If Red Pulse will not correct this matter theirself then we can take legal actions on behalf of all the investors in the above timeframe. Spread the word please. I am serious about this matter cause its a huge screw up and even so illegal to handle investments this way as they want to do now by giving all the earliest investors a simple NEO refund.

Please be sure to ONLY PM if you can provide proof later on and are in the above block and timeframe!

Sincerely.

First of all thanks for the huge response in PM's. I am not able to reply to all of them.

After their official statement it now looks they will not honor the RPX tokens to the people who invested between 14:00:00GMT and 14:01:39GMT. This is against their own ICO ruleset and everything they communicated.
With this in mind I have reached out to about 7 law firms which reside in Hong Kong and have explained the current issue and what the possibilities are for those willing to take legal actions as a group.

If things will move on we will have to make some structure for this group, but first I would like to have a lawfirm that is willing to take on this matter and would like to represent this group of investors. After all cryptocurrency is not a daily routine for most lawfirms, however some have already got experienced cases in them which is quite good. Keep an eye on this thread, once things are progressing we will probably need people to somehow identify themself to the said lawfirm and a definite count would have to be made of those participating. But lets not walk ahead of ourself and await replies from the different lawfirms that have been contacted now.  

I will keep you up to date in this thread. PM's are still welcome to get a estimate of how larger the group will become.

So things are moving faster then I thought, later today or tomorrow I will have an initial conversation with one of the international lawfirms who also reside in Hong Kong (Red Pulse office address) as to what the options will be and what they can do for us. Based on the emails and links I provided in my initial email the reply was that they believe they will be well placed to act for the claimant investors in this matter. Once the initial conversation has taken place I am able to give a concrete update on what steps are next. Stay tuned, will keep updating

If you have PM'd me you should receive a reply today with more information and also verifiable contact information so that you can do your own homework if you do not trust these messages and the other information sent in the PM (logically you wouldn't, hence I'm providing solid proof of this case building up for real).

What I can disclose here is that I have found a leading lawfirm with experience in the crypto community and with ICO's in and out of crypto who are willing to take on the case and are aware on the current situation. The agreement that has been signed, the path the 2nd phase of the ICO took (block 1445025), reactions in Reddit and general information about Red Pulse.

If you have not yet sent me a PM and are willing to commit to this issue then please do so, please include your transaction ID for a quick verification.
Seyar

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:33:17 AM

^^ Have fun wasting your time and effort

The whole "sue" culture is pathetic - especially in this context.

Seriously - when you have been bleating on... I have doubled my coins on CWXT

You do know that this is going to go nowhere right?!

Actually- just to get  some clarity here for all...fire over the details of this law firm you are talking about.. as I would like  to talk to them as well and verify what you are saying too on this public forum - because y'know frankly I don't trust neewbie accounts.

Your move

Give me a PM with your transaction ID and I am more then happy to share the name of the company, assigned attorny, email address, phone number for ya..

And hell ye you are more then right not to trust newbie accounts! If it would be me in your place my reply would be pretty much the same.

btw, what has doubling your coins in CWXT has to do with the issue? not sure what point you are trying to make here. Its totally out of context.
Seyar

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:39:27 AM

^^ Have fun wasting your time and effort

The whole "sue" culture is pathetic - especially in this context.

Seriously - when you have been bleating on... I have doubled my coins on CWXT

You do know that this is going to go nowhere right?!

Actually- just to get  some clarity here for all...fire over the details of this law firm you are talking about.. as I would like  to talk to them as well and verify what you are saying too on this public forum - because y'know frankly I don't trust neewbie accounts.

Your move

Give me a PM with your transaction ID and I am more then happy to share the name of the company, assigned attorny, email address, phone number for ya..

And hell ye you are more then right not to trust newbie accounts! If it would be me in your place my reply would be pretty much the same.

I am not sending you anything ... very simple

What is the legal firms name and what is the lawyers name ?

I can see  zero reason for you to be coy with this information! surely you want as  many people to know as possible
right?

Just the name of the firm and lawyer will do and I will look them up and give them a call and report back here after I have spoken with them.

You might be correct, I will come back to you here after I have spoken to him myself and he agrees to get his name written down on this forum.

Seyar

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:45:12 AM

Feel free to PM me the details of the firm and I will keep them to myself- but call and verify that you are actually talking with them and then I will report back here.

(ps still think your energies are being wasted here personally)

Oh you will keep them to yourself? Well trust goes both ways, in this case 0 trust.
I won't make any exceptions of sharing contact information. So hang on tight I'd say.

JWH007

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:22:07 PM

What's the status on RPX listing to exchanges? Any word on that or are they waiting to list until after the refunds are completed?

Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:27:17 PM

What's the status on RPX listing to exchanges? Any word on that or are they waiting to list until after the refunds are completed?

I would like to know as well. They mentioned that the refunds are their nr 1 priority at the moment, but would've been nice if we'd receive a timeline Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
kazanchev

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:23:12 PM

"Many have asked about the GAS that is being generated while we hold your NEO. We will be returning this to you as well, as calculated by how much was generated over the past few days since the RPX sale. The GAS refund will take place after the NEO refund has completely finished."

Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:38:54 PM

"Many have asked about the GAS that is being generated while we hold your NEO. We will be returning this to you as well, as calculated by how much was generated over the past few days since the RPX sale. The GAS refund will take place after the NEO refund has completely finished."

That's positive. Luckily, I didn't "lose" any NEO, but I can imagine that it is VERY frustrating..

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
SF17

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:40:11 PM

I think it's a great gesture by the Red Pulse team to return the GAS.  The Chainlink team did the same thing after their ICO sold out in minutes and people were still sending ETH.
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:02:29 PM

I think it's a great gesture by the Red Pulse team to return the GAS.  The Chainlink team did the same thing after their ICO sold out in minutes and people were still sending ETH.

That's weird. Pretty sure that ETH was not generating gas.

George_Token_Jr

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:15:05 PM

Don't think it's really generous. Just the right thing to do
SF17

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:23:24 PM

OK, so you were not aware that there was a chance of your NEO being held?  Maybe read the small print next time.
SF17

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:24:38 PM

Don't think it's really generous. Just the right thing to do

We can be negative about it or we can move forward and catch the next wave Wink
Knepala

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:26:24 PM

OK, so you were not aware that there was a chance of your NEO being held?  Maybe read the small print next time.

Huh

My NEO is not held because I followed the instructions perfectly and have received RPX tokens.

SF17

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:33:49 PM

Huh

My NEO is not held because I followed the instructions perfectly and have received RPX tokens.

Ok, that's great!  I thought I detected some sarcasm in your previous post.  My mistake Smiley
Knepala

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:35:17 PM

Nah I was just joking about chainlink not being able to return gas to their investors :p

SF17

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:38:32 PM

Nah I was just joking about chainlink not being able to return gas to their investors :p
Cheesy It's hard to tell sometimes on the internet
bithaggle

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 03:24:11 PM

In all seriousness there's something a lot more important to discuss and that is the entire point of smart contracts being trustless entities on the blockchain.

This should never have happened as a well written, audited, trusted, contract would have rejected NEO during block 25 and then rejected again when the NEO limit was made.

The fact that the contract was closed source (afaik, show me the source please?) and only announced minutes before the ICO took place suggests this was run in a very typical 'chinese' fashion.

This ICO would never have taken place if the smart contract was released to the community to audit. Regardless of whether you got tokens or not, RPX subverted the trust of NEO, the community and ICO smart contracts by rushing their contract out.

They have let NEO down massively.
Seyar

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:47:54 PM

Feel free to PM me the details of the firm and I will keep them to myself- but call and verify that you are actually talking with them and then I will report back here.

(ps still think your energies are being wasted here personally)

Oh you will keep them to yourself? Well trust goes both ways, in this case 0 trust.
I won't make any exceptions of sharing contact information. So hang on tight I'd say.

Seems legit

(Hanging tight)

Here ya go:

I spoke with Peter Bullock of King & Wood Mallesons as a potential legal advisor and am now gathering investors out of block 1445025 to go ahead and proceed with the next steps.

Not all newbie accounts are the same, eh?
bcok21

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 04:19:57 PM

I think some people here are pathetic to think about sueing the red pulse team.

It was a very good ICO with some hiccups but that's absolutely normal. It's the first NEO ICO and it went very smooth.

I also sent 27 neo before the timer ended and didn't get any red pulse tokens. so I sent again 27 after the timer ended and received them instantly. Normal thinking is that they will refund the ones sent too early.

and since then I received like 5 emails in a very professional manner that everything will be refunded step by step. even the gas lol.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: