Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RPX] Red Pulse Token – Next Generation Intelligence and Content Ecosystem  (Read 81097 times)
miltiades

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:23:07 PM

I don't think we should think of legal action. The cost of the process is too much to verify.

I believe two thinks should happen:

A. The RED PULSE CEO should deliver the RPX from his reserve and developer's reserve to all members of the ico at block 1445025. Those are the people responsible for the unprofesionalism and bad transparency.

OR

B. Otherwise we should notice the Chinese authorities about the specific individuals that belong to this project and are Chinese nationals. This is action is far more fast track than a court to be finished in some years.

I wonder were is the CEO of NEO to answer about this fiasco that happened on his platform.

Best

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardmtruitt

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:23:49 PM

TO INVESTORS THAT INVESTED NEO INTO RPX IN BLOCK 1445025 AND ON OR AFTER 14:00:00 GMT (8-10-2017)

I'm gathering the people above to start legal actions against Red Pulse for denying RPX tokens to those that properly invested according to all stated rules for the Red Pulse ICO.
If you are willing to take legal action against Red Pulse as a group if they do not sent out the correct amount of RPX to those in the above block and timeframe which grants you legal ownership of the RPX tokens you invested for then please send me an PM on this forum.

DO NOT send me a PM if you are not within this block and timeframe, and only if you have evidence showing that you are within. Let me know in the PM you are interested in taking these steps and please provide ONLY your TxID, nothing else! I need to have the TxIDs so I can confirm your investement is in the above block and timeframe. People in block 1445026 DID receive RPX tokens while they were LATER then those who did it on the correct time in block 1445025!

If Red Pulse will not correct this matter theirself then we can take legal actions on behalf of all the investors in the above timeframe. Spread the word please. I am serious about this matter cause its a huge screw up and even so illegal to handle investments this way as they want to do now by giving all the earliest investors a simple NEO refund.

Please be sure to ONLY PM if you can provide proof later on and are in the above block and timeframe!

Sincerely.

TROLL

Believe me I'm not trolling. PM's are starting to roll in and we will take actions if Red Pulse will stick with their current decision to refund the earliest legal investors only NEO instead of the RPX that we should have gotten. Probably will be one of the easier cases legally seen in crypto as well.. The Blockchain and their announcement and post all speak for itself.

I have good hopes that they will correct the ICO for the earliest investors that have a right to claim their RPX, but if it they stand by their current auto reply of refunding NEO they will face legal charges from a pretty big group.. and thats a promise.

PM'd you, and I advise anyone who was affected by this incredible mismanagement to PM this guy as well. Let's show everyone that it is the market that decides who makes it or doesn't.
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:25:41 PM

I don't think we should think of legal action. The cost of the process is too much to verify.

A. The RED PULSE CEO should deliver the RPX from his reserve and developer's reserve to all members of the ico at block 1445025. Those are the people responsible for the unprofesionalism and bad transparency.

OR

B. Otherwise we should notice the Chinese authorities about the specific individuals that belong to this project and are Chinese nationals. This is action is far more fast track than a court to be finished in some years.

I wonder were is the CEO of NEO to answer about this fiasco that happened on his platform.

Best

believe it or not, rest assured they covered their asses from any sort of legal action at all, even if they just dissolve u cannot complain, u gave up all your rights, u agreed to their agreements, don't u?

forget about legality, but their actions will decide the future standard of ICO's on NEO platform.

aziernest

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:26:51 PM

I welcome everyone from NEO / RPX team to answer my 4 questions : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2248387.new#new

Xenon55

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:33:21 PM

TO INVESTORS THAT INVESTED NEO INTO RPX IN BLOCK 1445025 AND ON OR AFTER 14:00:00 GMT (8-10-2017)

I'm gathering the people above to start legal actions against Red Pulse for denying RPX tokens to those that properly invested according to all stated rules for the Red Pulse ICO.
If you are willing to take legal action against Red Pulse as a group if they do not sent out the correct amount of RPX to those in the above block and timeframe which grants you legal ownership of the RPX tokens you invested for then please send me an PM on this forum.

DO NOT send me a PM if you are not within this block and timeframe, and only if you have evidence showing that you are within. Let me know in the PM you are interested in taking these steps and please provide ONLY your TxID, nothing else! I need to have the TxIDs so I can confirm your investement is in the above block and timeframe. People in block 1445026 DID receive RPX tokens while they were LATER then those who did it on the correct time in block 1445025!

If Red Pulse will not correct this matter theirself then we can take legal actions on behalf of all the investors in the above timeframe. Spread the word please. I am serious about this matter cause its a huge screw up and even so illegal to handle investments this way as they want to do now by giving all the earliest investors a simple NEO refund.

Please be sure to ONLY PM if you can provide proof later on and are in the above block and timeframe!

Sincerely.

Sent you a PM. I hope this gets resolved somehow.
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:34:50 PM

you are confusing people that using the platform with the makers of the platform. NEO team has nothing to do with this mess.

Red Pulse could automatically return but they were lazy/incompetent to program it in the contract because there was a whitelist involved. Stop screaming ethereum is better like a child, this is irrelevant

NEO should have auto rejected transaction based upon conditions (smart contracts) as it happens in Ethereum based ICO, if you are not able to get into any ICO on time, and it reached it's cap, your transaction will be rejected and ethereum returned back to you automatically and that's done by ethereuem not the the coin being ICOed on ethereum platform.

So, soon when people realize this, and understand this, they would be extra careful and not participating in ICO's based on NEO platform, as if transaction is not successful, their funds will still be gone for good amount of time.

you have no idea what you are talking about and you are a big fudster. the contract does whatever you program it to do and the rpx team did not do it automatically because they have a whitelist. ethereum ico's don't have whitelists in the contracts usually. now stop fuding and go to another thread to troll. NEO has exactly the same capabilities as Ethereum for automatic refund. retard
XsouXsou

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:35:26 PM

Good ICO Cheesy
Crazytrader

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:45:19 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 07:03:29 PM by Crazytrader

Misleading information got a lot of people lose money, you can easily win if you are serious about legal action. I am pretty sure you can even cancel the ICO on that basis. There are some regulatory commissions who are just waiting for ICO to make a wrong step, and this is a big one.
Sylshine2

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:47:42 PM

Good... God bless the team
michaelai3

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:49:06 PM

Simply issuing tokens for those who contributed in block 1,445,025 is not good enough!!! This is straight fraud, as they only distributed information to slack members and they took down slack invites before the ICO!

Just honoring tokens will inflate the circulating supply and put the project at a different valuation.

The Red Pulse team should go on the MARKET and BUY the RPX tokens with their OWN capital and then honor people in block 1,445,025 with the tokens bought from the market!!!!

EDIT: Red Pulse team should take FULL RESPONSIBILITY of this mishap, and not try to fix this in the expense of investors!
miltiades

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:52:51 PM

OR

Best

believe it or not, rest assured they covered their asses from any sort of legal action at all, even if they just dissolve u cannot complain, u gave up all your rights, u agreed to their agreements, don't u?

forget about legality, but their actions will decide the future standard of ICO's on NEO platform.

There was nothing we signed up that allowed RED PULSE team to change the rules of the auction and also notify solely the people on their slack channel. To me it smells. Why they haven't send an email to all people in the whitelist to tell them the rules changed? Maybe their CEO and devs wished to put specific people in the ICO for sure as their was no presale?

bit247

Activity: 123

bitcoin.org

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:54:02 PM

I was in block# 1445025 and I didn't get my RPX tokens.

Ethereum is way better than this, at least if you are rejected, you get your eth back in no team.

Just in case if NEO / RED PULSE team do not address this issue in time, in right direction, both will be dropping pretty hard.........[/color]

you are confusing people that using the platform with the makers of the platform. NEO team has nothing to do with this mess.

Red Pulse could automatically return but they were lazy/incompetent to program it in the contract because there was a whitelist involved. Stop screaming ethereum is better like a child, this is irrelevant

exactly! NEO have nothing to do with it! RED PULSE team needed to program there contact in a way so that after a certain block it will not receive any more NEO or it will auto return it !

BTCitcoin: 35DtMsEK1g1xVMKh4V7beAyguiU9qcHwtF  || ETH: Hacked Sad
aziernest

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:00:25 PM

NEO should have auto rejected transaction based upon conditions (smart contracts) as it happens in Ethereum based ICO, if you are not able to get into any ICO on time, and it reached it's cap, your transaction will be rejected and ethereum returned back to you automatically and that's done by ethereuem not the the coin being ICOed on ethereum platform.

So, soon when people realize this, and understand this, they would be extra careful and not participating in ICO's based on NEO platform, as if transaction is not successful, their funds will still be gone for good amount of time.

you have no idea what you are talking about and you are a big fudster. the contract does whatever you program it to do and the rpx team did not do it automatically because they have a whitelist. ethereum ico's don't have whitelists in the contracts usually. now stop fuding and go to another thread to troll. NEO has exactly the same capabilities as Ethereum for automatic refund. retard

I know what I am talking about, and know exactly how things are done in smart contracts, I suggest you find examples for ICO's on eth platform where they heavily collected (more than 300%) $$$ beyond their mentioned cap, redpulse mentioned their cap as $15m, how it goes above that? and why are they saying they will now need weeks for refund?

You are not qualified enough to receive further replies from me, go get some language classes or may be you need to consult psychologist .

aziernest

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:04:53 PM

I was in block# 1445025 and I didn't get my RPX tokens.

Ethereum is way better than this, at least if you are rejected, you get your eth back in no team.

Just in case if NEO / RED PULSE team do not address this issue in time, in right direction, both will be dropping pretty hard.........[/color]

exactly! NEO have nothing to do with it! RED PULSE team needed to program there contact in a way so that after a certain block it will not receive any more NEO or it will auto return it !

this make sense, and shows incompetency of redpulse team..........

andreyleonn1

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:19:28 PM

Guys, I believe in Red-Puls. I beg you not to breed polemics here. Everything will be fine. Let the guys do the audit. I also sent the tokens after the first hour, in the first minute, it took 50 NEO, but until now the Red-Puls tokens did not come. I'm sure that you will be credited with tokens or will return NEO. The main thing do not wander Smiley
JWH007

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:24:28 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 07:47:19 PM by JWH007

The RedPulse team are a bunch of incompetent criminals!! I was watching their Slack channel and I waited until Sombat Southivorarat came on slack at 10:01am and said, "ALRIGHT, WE'RE IN THE 2ND HOUR." I had my transaction keyed up and ready to go. I 'invoked' the transaction immediately after Mr Sombat said the 2nd hour is live and I sent it at (10:01:41 am).... and I still got screwed. Nothing. That's not even what pisses me off the most. It's the fact that they are now holding our NEO and collecting our GAS for "several weeks" before we get refunded. This leading right up to the BTC Hard Fork in November. Guranteed NEO and the rest of the alts will be signifigantly lower by the end of October. THAT'S what PISSES ME OFF!!! If my transaction had been refunded like any other reputable ICO I've participated in, then I wouldn't care at all that I got shut out of Round 2. This project and its team are a bunch of criminals.

BeyondDeception

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

Same here - We did it by the paperwork and instructions. We didn't see this last minute social media post saying it was going to start in 5 minutes.

We even waited 1 minute and 30 seconds or so to be sure we didn't get it to early.

We ended up on block 1445025 with a time of 1401:44

No redpulse - they logged us as being early and now we are shit out of luck (apparently).

I also share the same sentiment that meanwhile my NEO is going to go down. So I'm getting screwed twice, because I have no way of getting out of my NEO until I get my NEO back.

Pretty frustrating experience.
gogogadget

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:53:52 PM

Simply issuing tokens for those who contributed in block 1,445,025 is not good enough!!! This is straight fraud, as they only distributed information to slack members and they took down slack invites before the ICO!

Just honoring tokens will inflate the circulating supply and put the project at a different valuation.

The Red Pulse team should go on the MARKET and BUY the RPX tokens with their OWN capital and then honor people in block 1,445,025 with the tokens bought from the market!!!!

EDIT: Red Pulse team should take FULL RESPONSIBILITY of this mishap, and not try to fix this in the expense of investors!

I 100% support this. i was in block 1,445,025/
dArX

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:56:00 PM

incompetency and intransparency together leads to total chaos

not good for the investors of rpx neither for the plattform neo itself
JK47XdeCrypT

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:12:13 PM

Would there not be a way to automate this with a block number or time stamp? That would have been the most transparent way... up to a block number. Oh well. We are still in the early days ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: